剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Mr. Soprano?
索波诺先生?
Have a seat.
请坐
My understanding from Dr. Cusamano, your physician...
我从库沙马诺医师那里得知 你的家庭医师...
...is that you collapsed.
说你崩溃了
Possibly a panic attack? You were unable to breathe?
是不是恐慌症发作? 你呼吸困难?
They said it was a panic attack.
他们说是恐慌症发作
The blood and neurological work came back negative.
血液和神经系统检查是呈现阴性
And they sent me here.
所以他们叫我来這
You don't agree that you had a panic attack?
你不认为自己有恐慌症?
How are you feeling now?
你现在觉得如何?
Good.
还不错
Fine. Back at work.
我觉得很好 一切正常
What line of work are you in?
你是做哪一行的?
Waste management consultant.
废弃物处理顾问
It's impossible for me to talk to a psychiatrist.
我真的没办法跟心理医生谈
Any thoughts at all on why you blacked out?
你有没有想过 自己为什么会不省人事?
I don't know. Stress, maybe.
不知道 大概是压力太大吧
About what?
关于什么?
I don't know.
不知道
The morning I got sick, I'd been thinking.
我病倒的那天早上还在想
It's good to be in something from the ground floor.
从一开始就参与的 那种感觉挺不错
And I came too late for that, I know.
现在说这个已经来不及了 我知道
But lately, I'm getting the feeling that I came in at the end.
但最近我常常觉得 我搭的这班是末班车
The best is over.
仿佛全盛时期早就过了
Many Americans, I think, feel that way.
美国很多人都跟你有同感
I think about my father.
我在想关于我的父亲
He never reached the heights like me.
他的成就根本不及我
In a lot of ways he had it better.
但他却过得比我快乐
He had his people, they had their standards, they had pride.
他有一票忠心耿耿的好友 他们做事有原则 有人格
Today, what do we got?
今天 我们得到了什么?
Did you have these feelings of loss more acutely before you collapsed?
你崩溃之前是不是常常 强烈感受到这种失落感?
I don't know.
我不知道
A couple months before, these two ducks landed in my pool.
几个月前有两只野鸭 在我家游泳池落脚
It was amazing. They're from Canada, and it was mating season.
真的是太奇妙了 它们来自加拿大 此时正值它们的繁殖期
They had some ducklings.
它们带了一票小鸭
My daughter's friend was there to drive her to school.
我女儿梅朵的朋友 来我们家接她去学校
Meadow, your father with those ducks. The yard smells like duck poo.
梅朵 你老爸跟那些鸭子真逗 院子里 全是鸭味
You gotta have more than just juice for breakfast.
你们早餐不能只喝果汁
You need brain food for school. Happy birthday, handsome.
多吃点东西上学脑子才会灵光 生日快乐 小帅哥
Thirteen. He doesn't act it.
13岁 还是那么幼稚
The male and female duck made a home in your pool and did it?
公鸭和母鸭就在你们家游泳池里做起来了?
Get out of here! You're so gross!
恶心 走开
You want some of last night's sfogliatelle?
要不要吃昨晚剩下来的点心?
Get out of here with that fat. One bite.
我才不吃那么油的东西 一口就好
How do you stay skinny, Mrs. Soprano?
索波诺太太 你怎么維持好身材的?
Him, with those ducks.
他还有那些鴨
If you don't like that ramp, I'll build another. Maybe it's the wood.
如果你们不喜欢那道斜坡 我可以再帮你们盖一道
Look, they're trying to fly.
快看 它们正在学飞
National Geographic, Dad. Yeah, super.
国家地理频道 老爸 非常好
You showed us yesterday. This is great!
你昨天就叫我们看过了 太棒了
Now my wife feels this friend is a bad influence.
现在我太太觉得那个女孩会带坏我们家梅朵
It's so cool you're coming to Aspen with my family at Christmas.
你要來亚斯本跟我的家人一起过圣诞节真是棒呆了
Last year I saw Skeet Ulrich,
去年我在亚斯本 还看到史奇厄瑞契
as close as from where you're sitting.
面对面 第三类接触喔 天啊
Miss Meadow, we made a deal.
梅朵小姐 我们已经约法三章
Keep your grades up and your curfew until Christmas, then you get to go.
你把成绩单搞漂亮点 每晚准时回家才准去
I know that. Good morning.
我知道 早安
Hey, Mr. Soprano. We're late, Dad.
早安 索波诺先生 我们要迟到了 老爸
Happy birthday. Thanks, Dad.
生日快乐 谢了 老爸
You're gonna be home tonight for Anthony Jr.'s birthday party, right?
你今晚会准时回来参加安东尼的生日派对吧?
Birdman, hello!
鸟人 听到了没!
Yeah, yeah. I'll get home early from work.
知道了 我今晚会早点下班
I'm not talking about work.
我又不是在跟你谈工作的事
This won't work. I can't talk about my personal life.
这行不通啦 我不能跟你讨论我的私生活
Finish telling me about the day you collapsed.
继续说说你病发那天的事
I drove to work with my nephew. He's learning the business.
我和表侄克里斯多佛 一块儿上班 他正打算入行
He's an example of what I was talking about before.
他就是我刚刚说的那种人
Did you call Triborough Towers about the hauling contract?
你有没有打电♥话♥给那小子 讨论签约的事?
I got home too late. I didn't want to wake the man up.
我昨晚太晚回家 我不想吵醒他
Did you get up early and call? He's always in his office by 6.
你今早起床有没有打? 他六点就到办公室了
I was nauseous. My mother told me I shouldn't even come in today.
我今天早上不舒服 我妈本来叫我请病假算了
Bear in mind, this is a kid who just bought himself a $60,000 Lexus.
别忘了 这小子才刚买♥♥了一辆 六万元的豪华房♥车
There's that guy Mahaffey. Get out.
那是不是麦赫菲? 不会吧
Right there. Next to the boo-boo in pink.
跟那个穿粉红色衣服的马子 在一起的家伙
Back up.
倒车
My friend Mahaffey pulling his taffy. Hello.
老朋友麦赫菲 跟他的马子玩得正乐
We saw this guy.
我们看到那小子
There was an outstanding loan.
我们之间还有一笔帐未了
One second.
打个岔
I don't know where this story is going.
我不知道你后来做了什么
But there are a few ethical ground rules we should get out of the way.
不过我想先挑明 一些道德上的顾虑
What you tell me here...
再這里所告訴我的一切
...falls under doctor/patient confidentiality.
我都有为你保密的义务
Except if I was....
除非我...
If I was to hear, let's say, a murder was to take place...
除非我听病人告诉我 他即将犯下谋杀案...
Not that it would, but if.
我不是说一定会这样啦 只是说万一
If a patient tells me a story where someone's going to get hurt...
如果我的病患告诉我 某人即将会受到伤害的话...
...I'm supposed to go to the authorities.
我应该要告诉有关当局...
Technically.
技术上而言啦
You said you were in waste management.
你说你是做废弃物处理的
The environment.
环保工程
Dr. Cusamano, besides being your family physician...
库沙马诺医生 除了是你们的家庭医生之外
...is also your next-door neighbor.
也是你们隔壁的邻居
See what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思吧?
I don't know what happened with this fellow, I'm...
我不知道那家伙后来怎么了 我...
I'm just saying.
我只是想先把话讲清楚
Nothing.
没怎样
We had coffee.
我们喝了杯咖啡
Alex!
艾力克斯!
Help!
救命!
Security! Help!
保全! 救命!
Oh, shit.
该死
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
Tony!
东尼
Wait up!
等等
Security!
保全!
You all right?
你没事吧?
My leg is broken. The bone's coming through.
我的腿断了 都见骨了
Let me see.
我看看
I'll give you a fucking bone, you prick! Where's my fucking money?
骨头断得好 王八蛋 钱给我吐出来
So you had coffee.
你们喝了杯咖啡
Right.
对
You son of a bitch, motherfucker.
你這狗娘養的 操你媽
What are you doing? Get over here! That's $3000 here. $3000.
你在做什么? 过来這里! 這里要三千块耶 三千块
Go ahead.
去吧
Where's the fucking money?
钱呢?
I'll get the money!
我会拿到的!
I know you will.
我知道你会拿到钱
You should get a cork in your mouth because you say I'm nothing...
你应该找块破布把嘴巴塞起来 因为你说我什么都不是
...compared to the people who used to run things. Prick.
是个遇事就逃避的人
I'm nothing.
我什么都不是
Shut up.
闭嘴
What are you crying about? HMO. You're covered.
你这个靠健保搞钱的哭什么哭 你这个王八蛋
You prick.
你个几♥吧♥
Degenerate fucking gambler.
不上道的赌徒
Go on. Next, I had a meeting.
继续说 第二天我有个早餐会报
I was called in to consult by a garbage-hauling company I represent.
我代表的一家垃圾清运公♥司♥ 要我提供一些意见
What's the story with Triborough Towers?
崔伯塔究竟是怎么回事?
The manager wants the contract with Dick, but this Kolar Sanitation....
他们的经理想要和迪克续约 但是寇拉清洁公♥司♥...
Another nationwide company.
他们是一家全国性的公♥司♥
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表