剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I will not ask you again.
我不会再说第二遍
You motherfucker.
去你的
Oh my God. What are you doing?
天哪 你在干什么?
Get your hands off him. Jesus Christ! Is that fucking necessary?
放开他 老天 有必要这么做吗?
Stand back. Now!
退后 马上
John.
John
Wait.
等等
Mom!
妈妈
Oh God. Oh God!
天啊 天啊
Is she all right? Ginny!
她还好吗? Ginny
Oh my God!
天哪
Put her head back. Let me check her airway.
把她的头放下 查看下她的呼吸
Go.
走
I'll tell you one thing, and I'm not ashamed to say it,
我要告诉你们一件事 我不会为说这个而惭愧
my estimation of John Sacrimoni as a man
我尊重John Sacrimoni是个男人
just fucking plummeted.
但现在却不怎么样了
Give him a break, will ya?
让他喘口气 好吗?
It's an emotional day.
今天可是让人感动的一天
To cry like a woman? It's a fucking disgrace.
像个女人样的哭? 这太不体面了
His fucking coach turned into a pumpkin.
他的四轮马车变回南瓜了
Well, even Cinderella didn't cry.
就算是灰姑娘也不会哭的
When it comes to daughters, all bets are off.
要是涉及到自己女儿的时候 什么都可能发生
I've seen tougher guys than John cry at weddings.
我还见过比John还强硬的人在婚礼上哭得更惨
Well, let me ask you this--
好吧 我问你
If they can make him cry and if he's that weak,
如果他们能让他哭 如果他是那么懦弱的话
what the fuck else can they make him do?
那他们就还能逼他做出什么来?
I gotta agree with Phil, Ton'.
我赞成Phil Tony
Oh, you do, do you?
你赞成 是吗?
Terrible out there, huh? Poor guy.
刚刚真可怕 可怜的家伙
He's an emotional man. He loves his daughter.
他是个有感情的人 他爱他的女儿
I want to give you a home, take care of you.
我想给你一个家 照顾你
Love you.
爱你
Oh, Steve.
Steve
You don't know me.
你不了解我
I still love...
我还爱着---
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I gotta make some collections. Now?
我要去做些收集工作 现在吗?
I thought you were sick. Go to bed.
我以为你病了 先去睡吧
I'll see you later.
回头见
Maybe too much.
也许太多了
Don't think I want any less.
别以为我一点都不想
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
I think I do.
我想是的
We have been very lucky, Tony.
我们一直很幸运 Tony
The house, the kids,
房♥子 孩子
what we just went through at the hospital.
我们在医院度过的那些事
You make your own luck in life.
一个人的运气掌握在他自己手里
I'll stop by tomorrow.
我明天再来看你
What do you got for me, Nicky?
你该给我点什么啊 Nicky?
Let met get my wallet.
我就去拿钱包
Fucking skeeve, this shit.
真是见鬼
What's a guy gotta do to buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯怎么样?
You just did it.
当然
Vito?
Vito?
What the fuck?
这该死的是什么?
Sal, hey. Fuck you doing?
Sal 你在做什么?
Nothing. I was here. It's a joke.
没什么 我在这里只是玩玩而已
You're a fucking fag? Watch it, buddy.
你是一个同志? 注意你的措词 伙计
You fucking watch it, cupcake.
你自己小心点 小瘪三
Guys, come on. It's okay. You think so?
得了 没问题的 你觉得呢?
Sal, please, it's a fucking joke.
Sal 拜托 这就是玩玩而已
Right, sure. Say hi to your wife.
好 当然 替我向你妻子打招呼
I'm serious. I'm-- Sal, please.
我说认真的 我-- Sal 拜托
Don't say nothing, Sal!
什么都别说 Sal
Fuck those jerks. What do you care what they think?
那些蠢货 你干嘛在乎他们想些什么?
What? Leave me the fuck alone.
什么? 让我一个人待着
Honey. Go back to sleep.
亲爱的 继续睡
I'm gonna take a shower.
我要洗个澡
Hello. Is Sil there?
你好 Sil在吗?
Vito Spatafore.
Vito Spatafore
Hello. What do you know? What do you say?
你好 你知道些什么?你说了什么?
What do I know? What do I say?
我知道什么?我说了什么?
It's three o-fucking clock. Is Tony all right?
现在可是凌晨三点
That's why I'm calling you. Checking in.
Tony还好吗? 这就是我打电♥话♥给你的原因 确认一下
Last I saw, he was having dessert.
我最近一次见到他 他正在吃甜点
All right, then.
那就好
Everything else okay? Yeah.
别的一切都好? 是的
Call me on my cell, you need anything.
有事打我手♥机♥
The point is they made me take off my shoes,
关键是他们让我脱鞋
and I nearly passed out in front of everybody trying to bend over.
然后我差不多当着所有人的面试图弯腰
Well, that's not good. People misinterpret.
那可不太好 人们会误会
They think you're weak, they see an opportunity.
他们认为你很虚弱 他们就看到了机会
They're my friends,
他们是我朋友
a lot of them, but they're also fucking jackals.
不过他们大多也是走狗
Alpha male. It's subtle,
都是走狗 很狡猾
but since I been back, I been noticing certain looks
自从我回来后 我注意到了某些表情
and people questioning my judgment where they never did before.
人们置疑我的判断 他们以前从不这样
Sure, cat's away, bad habits set in.
当然 雁过留痕
In a perfect world
在这个完美的世界
I just relax,
我只能放松
Iet them think whatever the fuck they want.
让他们想干什么干什么
Act as if.
就好像
As if you're not feeling vulnerable.
就好像你没有弱点一样
As if you're the same old Anthony.
好像你和老Anthony一样强大
Strong, "I'm sure," decisive.
总是决定性的说"当然可以"
People see only what you allow them to see.
人们只会看到你允许他们看到的
Yeah, I been thinking the same thing.
是的 我也这么想
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
Glad to be of service.
很高兴为你效劳
Bring that. Come on, come on, come on!
拿着 快点 快点
Where you going?
你去哪里?
Ho, get the skip a chair.
搬张椅子来坐
I don't want a chair. I'm fine.
不用 我很好
Ton', how you doing?
Tony 你怎么样?
What are you weighing these days? Don't ask. 265.
最近你有多重? 不用问 265磅
Let's go.
我们来吧
Hey, what's up, Ton'?
怎么了 Tony?
Skip. Hey, boss.
不要 嗨 老板
You talk to Vito?
你和Vito谈过了?
Huh? I called him two times. He never called me back.
我打了两次电♥话♥找他 他都没回我
You try the house?
打了他家里的电♥话♥吗?
'Cause he called me just the other night.
因为他昨天才打电♥话♥找过我
Hungry, T.? You want, I'll have Bissell fix you a sandwich.
饿吗 Tony?要的话我可以给你做个三明治
No no, I'm good. I'm good.
不不 我还好
What's your fucking problem?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
Huh?
什么?
What the fuck is your problem?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了?
Slamming the goddamn refrigerator door.
刚刚狠狠的甩上冰箱门?
What? No. Are you gonna argue with me now?
什么?我才没 你想和我吵架吗?
I didn't even open the refrigerator.
我甚至没开过冰箱
The Coke was out on the counter.
蛋糕在外面台上
So you are gonna argue with me, huh, you fucking mutt?
你要和我吵架吗? 你这笨蛋
Look, Tony, I don't wanna--
瞧 Tony 我并不想--
You don't wanna what? You don't wanna what?
你不想什么? 你不想什么?
This fucking guy, huh?
这该死的家伙
Fucking Philadelphia lawyer.
该死的费城律师
Jesus!
天哪
Don't do it! No, don't do it!
别那么做 不 别那么做
My arm!
我的胳膊
How's that, huh?
这怎么样?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表