剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The scary thing was I didn't know what happened
可怕的是我根本不知道发生什么事
till after the shot was fired.
直到枪响后
Fucking weird.
真怪
Tony, hey. Gentlemen. Hey, how are you?
先生们 你好吗
TJ Hooker.
T.J. Hooker
JT, actually,
JT才对
but I'm looking for Chris.
我找Chris
I'm supposed to meet him.
他约了我在这见面
What, here?
这里?
The thing is he left me a message
他给我发了个短♥信♥
but this fucking Verizon...
不过这该死的Verizon电♥信♥
Mind if I wait? Yeah, sit down.
不介意我在等吧? 没事 坐
Diet Coke, please.
健怡可乐 谢谢
So what did you think of Cleaver?
你们对"无敌猪肉刀"有什么看法?
It's good, you know.
不错
Congratulations.
恭喜
I hope we're gonna see some money soon.
我希望快点见到利润
Yeah.
是啊
As a writer, you can never tell.
作为写手 永远也说不准
You come up with an idea. You don't know how the audience will respond.
你想到一个构思 但不知道观众的反应
I mean, just cos I like something I think of
我喜欢这样
doesn't mean anyone else will.
未必别人就喜欢
That's the challenge.
那就是挑战
It is challenging sometimes,
有时候是挑战
inventing characters, how they interact.
创造角色 角色之间如何互动
The boss Sally Boy for example,
拿老大Sally来说
his whole persona,
他整个性格
I stole that from Broderick Crawford in Born Yesterday.
是从"出位妙女郎"里抄过来的
What's that?
什么电影
Garson Kanin, 1950. It's terrific.
Garson Kanin一九五零年的作品 非常棒
William Holden falls in love with Crawford's girlfriend, played by
William爱上了Crawford的情妇
Judy Holliday.
Judy Holiday
The black girl, the singer.
那个黑人歌♥手
No, that's Billie Holiday.
错 那是Billy holiday
Although Judy's character in the movie is
Judy在那电影里演的角色 .
named Billie too, so I see why you're confused.
名字也是Billy 我明白你为何感到困惑
I've never seen it. Why would I be confused?
我从来没看过 何来困惑?
Anyway, the Sally Boy character
总之Sally这角色
is based on Crawford, sort of a big, burly guy.
是基于Crawford这类粗暴 恃强凌弱的人
The love triangle, the cuckolding of Michael, sleeping with the fiancee,
那些红杏出墙 和手下的未婚妻鬼混的情节
very similar to the Holden-Holliday dynamic.
和holden-holliday非常相似
So the whole thing was your idea
那么说整个故事都是你编的了
What happened to your head?
你的头怎么了?
Oh. Cabinet. Duh.
哦 撞到厨柜了
If I see Chrissy, I'll tell him you were looking for him.
我会告诉Chris你找他
This is the image of me he leaves to the world.
这就是他告诉全世界我的为人
I remember when he was born, I would hold him in my arms.
记得他出生后 我会把他抱在怀里
He was an adorable kid, too.
他很可爱
Big eyes.
一双大眼睛
You always talk about him
你经常谈起他
more like a son.
好像是自己的儿子一样
In some ways he was,
某些方面他是
especially after his dad died.
特别是他爸死后
He was little. I used to give him rides.
他那时还小 我经常接送他
I'd put him in the basket of the butcher bike
我把他放进运猪肉的手推车里
and pedal him around,
推着他到处走
back when Satriale's made deliveries.
那时候Satriale肉店还有送货的服务
I reminded him of that recently.
我最近回忆起他的童年往事
He didn't remember. But you do.
他记不起来 但你记得
We had fun.
我们有过快乐时光
All those memories, and for what?
那些记忆是为了什么
All I am to him is some asshole bully.
我对他来说只是个以大欺小的混♥蛋♥
You're hurt.
你的心被伤透了
His dad Dickie
他父亲Dick
as like my me to him.
对我就像我对待他一样
A mentor.
良师
Yeah, but more than that.
但不仅仅那样
A friend,
也是益友
a fucking guy you could look up to.
一个值得尊敬的人
And the hope is that you pass that shit down,
希望就是能把那些优点继承下来
the respect and the love.
尊重和爱戴
All I did for this fucking kid
我为这小子做了那么多
and he fucking hates me so much.
然而他却这么恨我
I'm sure on some level he loves you too.
我肯定在某程度上他是爱你的
Yeah?
是吗?
Take that home. Judge for yourself.
拿回家看看 自己判断
Last five minutes should answer that.
最后五分钟能回答这个问题
I'm not going to do that.
我不会看的
Not a horror fan? It's what you think that matters.
不喜欢恐怖片? 这是你的看法
I think he fucking despises me. It's pretty obvious.
我觉得他就是藐视我 显而易见
Wants to see me dead.
想看到我死
Without invalidating your feelings,
撇开你的个人感情不论
you're reading into all this?
是否有可能在某程度上
I've been coming here for years.
我来这里很多年了
I know too much about the subconscious now.
现在对潜意识有很深的认识
Look, sweetie,
老公
they're nice and clean like you like them.
鞋子一尘不染就和你喜欢的一样
Mommy, he can't really hear you.
妈 他听不清楚你的话
They're right here by the bed.
就在床边
My... What, baby, your what?
我的 你说什么?
Want more morphine, Daddy?
爸 想加点吗♥啡♥?
Mo... mother.
妈 妈妈
Grandma? What, Daddy?
奶奶? 你说什么啊
Is he hallucinating?
他看到幻觉?
I don't know. He could be.
不知道 也许是
Sometimes they see people who've passed.
有时候能看到已经过世的人
John, look at me, baby.
老公 看着我
You want a cigarette, baby? John?
要烟吗?
You can't do that when you're on my fucking team?
和我搭档的时候你就打不出这水平?
Hey, Tone, Anthony lnfante to see you.
Anthony想见你
Send him in.
叫他进来
There he is. X-ray specs.
太阳眼镜专家
How's John? That's why I'm here, Tony.
John怎么样了? 我就是为此而来 Tony
John passed away late this morning.
John今早过世了
Fuck. You're kidding me.
你不是说真的吧
I only wish.
我只希望 .
He was a great guy, John. Sorry for your loss.
他是个很不错的人 节哀顺变
Thanks. Honestly, though, it was for the best.
谢谢 那是句真话
What are you gonna do?
得了癌症还能怎么样
I beat cancer, but it took him out.
我战胜了癌症 但夺走了他
Ride the painted pony at the spin-a-wheel glide.
世事无常 随遇而安吧
Huh?
对吧?
John Sacrimoni.
John Sacrimoni
We're here to celebrate what would have been my brother's,
我们今天在这里庆祝我弟弟
your uncle's, 47th birthday.
你们叔叔的四十七岁生日 (冥寿)
Blow it out for him.
为他吹蜡烛
Right here at this bar, this seat
就在酒吧这里 这椅子
was Uncle Billy's favourite place in the world.
是你们Billy叔叔最喜欢的地方
More than Shea Stadium?
胜过希叶体育馆?
More than Shea Stadium.
没错
He'd sit with his friends and tell stories about his family,
他和朋友坐在这里讲述他家的故事
who he loved more than anything and was so very proud of.
他最爱 最引以为荣的家
From now on, his ashes will be right here
从现在开始 他的骨灰会摆在这里
so when his friends come to visit, he can see them.
那么当他的朋友来探望的时候 他就能看到
Can he see us now? Yeah.
他现在能看见我们吗? 能
Who knows who is Leonardo da Vinci? I do.
谁知道利奥纳多达芬奇是谁? 我知道
Matty. Yeah, he wrote The Da Vinci Code.
Matty你说 他写了"达芬奇密♥码♥"
Another man wrote that, but it's a hideous, sacrilegious book.
是其他人写的 那是本数典忘祖的书
Annabella. He was a painter, of the Mona Lisa.
Annabella 他是画蒙娜利莎的画家
Very good. He was not only a painter, he did medical drawings
很好 他不仅仅是个画家 他制♥作♥医学图鉴
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表