剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Well, let me think about it.
好吧 让我考虑一下
Ooh, look at this one with the pool.
哦 看这个有游泳池的
Yeah, we could go swimming.
是啊 我们可以游泳呢
Guess who's blocking the driveway again.
猜猜是谁又把车道挡住了
Did you talk to Tony?
你和Tony谈过了吗
It looks good. He gave me a hug.
看上去还不错 他还拥抱我了
Did he like the watches? Do I know my psychology?
他喜欢那些表吗 我还不了解自己吗
The realtor called. She's e-mailing some pictures.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人打电♥话♥来了 她E-mail给我们一些图片
The one on River Road? The split level the fourbedroom.
在河边上的那个吗 在支流旁边的 四间卧室
They lost the buyer?
原来的买♥♥主不买♥♥了吗
Hey, there he is.
嘿 他来了
Where are you goin'?
你要去哪儿
Kevin's. Who else is gonna be there?
Kevin家 还有谁会去
Gene. I don't know.
Gene 我不知道
What's with this hostility all the time? You want a smack in the mouth?
这种敌意是怎么回事儿 你想挨揍吗
I told you I'm not getting high anymore! - I believe you.
我告诉过你我不会再吸毒了 我相信你
Stop fucking touching me. Watch your mouth in front of your sister!
别他妈的碰我 在你妹妹面前嘴巴放干净点
I have a right to know who your friends are! Hey! Hey!
我有权利知道你的朋友都是谁
Spicy shrimp hand roll, that's Nori's favorite,
香辣虾 这是Nori的最爱
special yellowtail, toro scallion and oysters.
特制鲱鱼 味噌鲔鱼卷和牡蛎
You tell me when you wanna stop.
不想再要的时候就告诉我
Well, keep it comin'.
嗯 继续上吧
I don't know about you, but ever since we found this place,
我不知道你怎么想的 但是自从我们发现了这里
I catch myself fantasizing about this.
我就发现自己天天在想着这个了
Me too. Sometimes during sex.
我也是 有时候做♥爱♥也想
So I had a nightmare the other night. Did I wake you up?
前两天晚上我做了个恶梦 把你吵醒了吗
No. Ade was in the house,
没有 Ade在房♥子里
my spec house.
我的样♥板♥房♥♥
Was she gonna buy it?
她要买♥♥下它吗
We were just talking.
我们只是谈谈
Speaking of which, did you call that guy, the inspector at the building department?
说到这个 你给那个人打电♥话♥了吗
I will. I promise. He's coming on Friday, Tony.
那个建筑部的检查员
That could be my last chance to get
我会的 我保证 他周五就来了 Tony
a reversal on the stop-work order.
那可能是取消我的停工令的最后机会了
All right, I'll call.
好吧 我会打电♥话♥的
I wonder where she is.
我在想她在哪儿
Ade.
Ade
I told you, she probably met some guy.
我告诉过你 她可能在和什么人约会呢
And not call anyone for over a year?
那怎么会一年多都不打电♥话♥给任何人
What's this, this sauce on the shrimp?
这是什么 虾上的酱
Shiromi, tekka maki, salmon with tomato.
金枪鱼寿司 番茄鲑鱼
So I was over by Ginny's--
我遇到Ginny了
that situation is not going so well.
情况进行得可不怎么顺利
Johnny cooped up and awaiting trial,
Johny被羁押候审了
plus now they're fighting an asset seizure.
而且他们现在正经历资产查封
They could lose everything-- the house, the condo at the shore.
他们可能会失去一切 房♥子 海岸的大楼
You know Jimmy Petrille, the rat that gave up John?
你知道Jimmy Petrille吧 那个出♥卖♥♥♥John的卑鄙小人
He's like an uncle to him, his father's compare.
他就像他的叔叔 是他爸爸的合伙人
Why do you think I toss at night? Ain't just the apnea.
为什么你认为我会在晚宴上祝酒 而不是沉默不语呢
I noticed you haven't been taking your antidepressants.
我发现你没有吃你的抗抑郁药
And yet, the bonefish are back in season.
还有 北梭鱼这个季度就有了
We should count our blessings, the kind of year I just had.
我们真应该庆幸渡过了这样一年
You're right. We're very lucky.
你是对的 我们很幸运
$40 for a piece of fish they just flew in first class.
一片鱼40美元 它们是坐头等舱来的吗
I think we're more than lucky.
我想我们不止是幸运
Great food in there. It's pretty good. You wanna keep this baggie or shall I?
食物真不错 你要留着这袋还是给我
Nah, you keep it for lunch. Okay.
不用了 你留着它做午饭吧 好的
We're here.
我们到了
Thanks for dinner, Hesh.
谢谢你的招待 Hesh
Grease is coming through the bag as usual.
油又从袋子里面透出来了
Chinese food-- it's part of the tradition. What the-- Whoa! Whoa!
中餐 就是这样
What the fuck is this?
这是怎么……
Come on, come on! Hey, where are you goin'? Get out of the car!
出来 出来 嘿 你们去哪儿 下车
Get out of here, get out of here!
走开 走开 快走 Jimmy
Take a hike, Jimmy. Open up, Eli!
开门 Eli
Get out! Open the fucking door!
出来 他妈的开门
Get out of here!
快走
What do you want me to do? I can't do anything!
你要我怎么做 我什么都做不了
Fucking Jew!
该死的犹太佬
Open the fucking door! Holy shit, they're trying to burn us out!
王八蛋 他们想要烧死我们
Open the fucking door! Get out, Hesh!
他妈的把门打开 出去 Hesh
Leave me alone!
放开我
Jerry warned you, Eli!
Jerry警告过你的 Eli
Jerry fucking told you to stay out of Brooklyn!
Jerry告诉过你离Brooklyn远点
What are you guys doin'? You're gonna kill this guy.
你们在干什么 你们会杀了他的
Fuck you, Grandpa!
去你的 爷爷
I tell you, one of the best things about dropping the weight,
我告诉你 减肥的最好办法
a whole new wardrobe. I keep this up,
就是买♥♥个一个全新的衣柜
I'm gonna need Clothing Anonymous.
我要穿上这个 我就要减肥
You should have called your sponsor before you bought that jacket.
你买♥♥那件夹克之前应该 先打个电♥话♥给你的担♥保♥人
Look at this guy.
看看这个家伙
"Members Only"? How long have you been wearing that?
仅限会员(超♥市♥折扣货) 你穿这个多久了
Cugino mio!
Cugino Mio
You look sharp. How do you feel?
你看起来很精神 感觉怎么样
Two miles I walk every mornin'.
每天早上我散步两公里
You goin' to little Tommy's communion?
我要去见Lenore婶婶了
I gotta talk to Aunt Lenore. Say hello to Marie for me.
代我向Marie问好
Hold on, let me get that number,
等一下
the custom cufflinks. Oh yeah.
给我那个制做袖扣人的电♥话♥ 哦 好的
What'd that prick want?
那个孙子想干什么
Really something, isn't he, with that jerk-off face?
还真有两下子 不是吗 虽然长着乡巴佬的脸
The eyebrows-- I fucking can't stand him.
那眉毛 我真♥他♥妈♥的受不了他
I gotta tell you though, he surprised me.
但我还是要告诉你 他让我很惊讶
He's acting boss,
他现在是真正的老板
takes care of John's business,
打理John的事业
plus the wife while John's in jail.
还有老婆 在John在监狱里的时候
No complaints.
没有丝毫怨言
He's real old school.
他是很老派的人
Gotta take my hat off.
让我尊敬
Cocksucker wanted me killed?
记得那个杂种曾经想杀掉我吗
What's past is past.
过去的都过去了
Leave it alone.
别管它了
Things are going good now.
事情现在在好转了
You and Phil settle that office park shit?
你和Phil解决了那个停车场的问题吗
We said we'd revisit it.
我们要再去一趟
Agent Harris, where've you been?
Harris探员 你去哪里了
I got some new federale in my rear view for six months.
过去半年有几个不认识的联邦探员盯着我
Actually, I've been in Pakistan. Get the fuck out.
事实上 我一直在巴基斯坦 别扯淡了
Seriously. I was transferred to terrorism.
真的 我被调到反恐小组了
This is my partner, Ron Goddard. Tony Soprano.
这是我的搭档 Ron Goddard Tony Soprano
The terrorist squad, huh?
反恐小组
What, did you lose a little weight? Uh...
怎么 你体重减轻了一点儿吗
You look good. Atkins, right?
你看起来不错 Atkins 对吧 (Atkins一著名营养食品供应商)
I caught a parasite over there. Doctors don't know what it is.
我身体里有寄生虫 医生都不知道那是什么
What do they eat, tabbouleh?
他们吃什么 Tabouleh(一种黎巴嫩色拉)
- Actually, that's why I'm here.
事实上 那就是我来这儿的原因
I've been dying for a Satriale's veal parm hero.
我的肚子已经饿了很久了
Fuck him. I hope that parasite eats his asshole out.
去他的 我倒希望寄生虫把他的肠子都吃掉
I kind of feel bad for the guy.
我倒有点为他感到难过
Shit, when did this happen?
妈的 这是什么时候的事情
Hold on. Ton' just come in.
别挂 Tony刚进来
It's Hesh.
是Hesh
Yeah. Here, honey. It's ice.
来 亲爱的 这是冰
Tony. Thank you.
Tony 谢谢
Hey. Beth, how're you doin'?
Beth 你怎么样
I've had better weeks.
这几周好多了
Could you get me some coffee, sweetie?
能给我弄点咖啡吗 亲爱的
Anyone else?
还有谁要
Hot water with lemon would be great.
热柠檬水就好了
My son-in-law and me, we're having dinner Sunday,
我和我女婿在周日一起吃晚饭
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表