剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
when he had to run errands.
让我们跑腿
We'd go into the back and we'd steal cigarettes
我们从后门溜进去 还偷过烟
play house you know shit like that.
玩扮家家酒 你知道 差不多这种游戏
Anyway she was all upset.
反正 她是急坏了
She said that I was mean to her
对她们来说
and her husband.
我对她们夫妻都很吝啬
What did you say? Well it doesn't matter
你说了什么 噢 那有什么关系
cause she's right.
因为她是正确的
I love it when I can take a shit on her
只要能搅得他们不得安宁
and her husband.
我就觉得很快乐
What's that about?
又怎么样呢
Even when they told me that Uncle Jun' might need diapers
即使他们告诉我JUN叔叔也许要尿布
I thought about Bobby having to change him
我会以为BOBBY改变了他
I still get a kick out of it.
我还是以此取乐
It makes Bob seem weak?
这让BOB看起来很软弱?
Your sister too?
你妹妹也一样吗?
These are acts of kindness.
这些并没恶意
Janice only does "acts of Janice."
JANICE生来如此
Trust me.
相信我
You two have never really gotten along?
你俩单独相处过吗?
Well not never. She was my older sister.
呃 从来没有 她可是我妹妹
I thought she was pretty cool.
我觉得她很酷
And she gave it back to my mother.
她把她的优点还给了母亲
Let me tell you that was some heroic shit.
让我告诉你 这样做还真使大义灭亲啊
Because she defended you.
她只是在保护自己
Please. It was every man for himself.
得了吧 男人都是这样
I remember one time my parents left her in charge.
我记得有一次她做主的时候
Go ahead.
接下去说
Well she stood in the hallway and she tape-recorded
她站在走道上 正在录音
me and Barb having a fight.
我和BARB打了一架
And she held that cassette tape over my head for a month.
她用那盘带子威胁了我一个月
Fuckin' extortion.
真会敲诈
Made me make her bed get her shit.
让我替她铺床 收拾烂摊子
Did she do that to Barbara too?
她也对BARBARA这么做了吗?
Well that's not the fuckin' point.
问题不在这
I've been coming here--I don't know--five years now
我在这儿--我也记不清了-- 差不多待了5年了
and you still don't understand what it means to tape somebody in my family?
你还不知道把我家人的言行录下来是什么用意么?
You still don't fucking get this?
你还不明白?
Listen as far as that thing goes
听着 关于那件事
the coffee with the chicory
加了菊苣根的代咖啡? (菊苣根的根部所研磨出来的汁液,不论在味道上与颜色上都与咖啡非常近似)
What the fuck is that? Oh shit.
到底怎么一回事? 噢 见鬼
I suck at talking like this John. I'm sorry.
真不该告诉你 JOHN 我很抱歉
Our friend with the stomach.
胃口很不错的那位老兄
In town or near home?
城里还是在附近?
Your neighbor.
你的邻居
A.S. Yeah all right.
A.S. 哦 知道了
Just say "the thing I asked you to do."
请告诉我 "我要你做的事"
"The coffee with the fuckin' chicory."
"加了菊苣根的咖啡" 妈的
Is he gonna get it for me? Yes.
他会把那个弄来给我吗? 恩
Bad news is he wants 10 cups for himself.
坏消息是 他自己要10杯
Not seven.
而不是7杯
All right. Done.
好吧 成交
Did you pick up the birthday cake for Gin with the marzipan flowers?
你去拿了给GIN的杏仁蛋糕吗?
The stuff behind the pool?
池子后面那个?
No an actual fuckin' cake.
不是那个 是蛋糕
It's her birthday.
她快过生日了
What are you doing? I'm comin' with you.
你干什么? 跟你一起去
Okay but stand clear.
好吧 不过别多管闲事
What's going on? Pastor heard water running
怎么了? 牧师听见有水流声
went down basement's flooded
到地下室一看 发现水简直要把房♥淹了
and they're trying to shut down the pipe.
他们正尽力修好管子
But the pastor's trapped standing on a milk crate.
但是牧师被困住了 他现在站在牛奶箱子上
Anybody go get him? There's an arcing wire hanging.
有人能去救他吗? 有根断了的电线悬在那里
These assholes skipped a conduit when they remodeled.
这些废物在干活时漏了一根管道
I spent years as a contractor.
我做了这么多年承包人
Electrical is where I got started.
想当初就是从电器业起家的
Way to go Vince!
成功了 VINCE!
What the fuck did I tell you?
见鬼我跟你说过什么了
Fuck you. The guy was gonna get cooked.
你才见鬼 那家伙快被煮熟了
What are you trying to be a big man?
你想干什么 做个英雄?
Back the fuck off! What the fuck Jim?
都别吵了! 你想干什么 JIM?
Boys boys calm down.
好了 好了 都冷静点
Okay now let's cut the bullshit get the water turned off
好吧 我们先收拾完眼前的烂摊子 把水止住
and pump out the damn basement.
把地下室的水排出来
I gotta say I thought you guys were morons for doing this shit
我想说 你的人真是够白♥痴♥ 这点事也做不好
but now I can see it's a fuckin' rush.
不过现在我明白了 他们只是帮倒忙
You should join the department. That would be good.
你真该加入
We could use another moron.
那样又多了一个白♥痴♥
Of course it's a commitment firefighting.
当然 这是项承诺 对消防的承诺
Every day it's there.
日夜监守岗位
You have to have a passion really.
这真的需要莫大的激♥情♥
I've got these bad hips. Supposed to have surgery.
我屁♥股♥疼得厉害 我要动手术
Well this is all bullshit talk anyway.
得了吧 一派胡言
You're probably gonna forget this craphole
别再提你的屁♥股♥了
the minute you hear from your publisher.
一听说你的出版商就这样
Hey darts! Five bucks a point. Who's in?
嘿 DARTS! 赌5块钱怎样 谁参与?
Nah. It's almost midnight.
不了 时间不早了
Where the fuck you guys going?
你们这帮家伙去哪?
Let's play some poker. Hey you did great.
我们打牌吧 好主意
Back where I come from the night's just startin'.
回来 夜生活才刚开始呢
Good night.
晚安
Good week even with the fuckin' Dolphins.
祝你愉快 虽然得和DOLPHIN在一起
Night boss.
晚安 老板
Get his joint.
把他的大♥麻♥拿过来
You know who the fuck I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
You beat nigga. What?
你欠扁 NIGGA 什么?
You come out the bookie's? You a winner or a loser?
你赌吗? 赢了还是输了?
You're making a big mistake.
你们惹了大♥麻♥烦了
Damn! Three Gs.
真糟糕 三千块
You got what you want.
你们要的都得到了
Please don't. I got kids.
请别 我还要养孩子
Yo man look at his mouth.
唷 伙计们 看看他的嘴
Look at his fuckin' mouth!
瞧他的模样!
Fuck this. Do him. Do him now.
去他的 干了他 干了他
Jesus no. Please. No please.
上帝 不要 求你们不要
Shit!
该死的
What the fuck are you doing man? Why you pull that trigger?
臭小子 你到底在干什么? 干嘛要扳扳机?
Well according to John the retail value of Bayou Leasing
呃 照JOHN的说法 河边的房♥子可以卖♥♥到
is around six mil. Seem about right?
600万左右 我说的没错吧?
Between five and six. Let's do this again chere.
五六百万吧 我们再做一次 CHERE
Well you're gonna have to find a buyer and deliver John's half to me
那么 你得找到买♥♥家 然后把JOHN的一半份额给我
and in about 30 days give you a chance to get a couple of bidders.
给你30天时间 必须找到些投标者
His half? Yeah.
他的一半份额? 没错
I don't think that's up for debate.
我认为这没什么好商量的
Had you controlled your fuckin' football jones
要是你让JONES乖乖听话的话
we wouldn't even have no fuckin' silent partner.
我们就能清净一点了
That man floated me 50 grand. 50.
那家伙给了我5万块!5万!
Next thing I know he's buying in for half a fucking million.
然后我得知他投资了50万
Look at him sitting there like they don't do this shit every day.
瞧他每天像模象样的 谁晓得他会干这种事
You took John's loan. He helped you expand.
你向JOHN贷款 他帮你做更大投资
Now it's time to cash in.
现在是大捞一笔的最好时机
Listen Mr Soprano that's what I've been saying all along.
听着 SOPRANO先生 这是我一直以来的观点
You know you two don't seem like brothers.
你知道 你们两个看上去不像兄弟
In-laws. He married my little sis.
我们不是亲兄弟 他娶了我妹妹
15 years of womanly company
公♥司♥15年来都掌控在女人手里
but I had to come all the way to New Jersey to get truly fucked.
我却得辛辛苦苦跑到新泽西
You know I'm doing this as a favor to John.
你知道 我做这些都是为了帮助JOHN
And I don't need another headache.
我可不想再遇上这种心烦事了
So do we got a problem here?
那我们有什么问题吗?
No sir. I'm buying a boat.
没了 先生 我准备买♥♥艘船
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表