剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Frankie, where are you?
Frank 你在哪?
Welcome to the chop shop, cugine.
欢迎光临屠房♥
You can't kill me twice, Sally Boy.
Sally 你不能杀我两次
I'm already fucking dead, remember?
我早就死了 记起了吗?
I'm the boss, Michael. What you had belongs to me.
我是老大 你的一切都属于我
Even the girl I loved?
连我爱的女人也是?
What's mine is mine. What's yours is mine.
我的就我的 你的也是我的
Well,
那好
this is mine too, Sally.
这也是我的 Sally
Now you can have it.
现在你可以拥有它了
Fuck.
去死吧
Fuck Ben Kingsley.
去你♥妈♥的♥Ben Kingsley
Danny Baldwin took him to fucking acting school.
跟Danny学学怎么演戏吧
Very well directed, Morgan.
拍得好 Morgan
I think there's potentially more money in this than in the porn.
我估计这片会比以前拍的毛♥片♥赚得多
So what do we think? We need the extra scene?
那你们有什么看法 需要更多情节吗?
I like it the way it is.
我就喜欢这样
I don't know, Chrissy, these audiences today love blood.
说不准 现在的观众喜欢血腥
I tend to agree with Carlo.
我趋向同意Carlo的说法
I'm thinking one more sexy kill.
我想再来一个很酷的杀戮情节
When Michael follows Centrella to the strip club,
当Michael跟着Centrella去到夜♥总♥会♥
what if he chops up one of the women?
要不他再碎一个女人的尸?
Who, as fate would have it,
那该到谁死呢?
was at one time Sally Boy's mistress.
Sally以前的情妇
Two extra shoot days, at a minimum.
最少加两天的拍摄时间
If it buys us a theatrical release...
年青人 如果能让首映有好反应 .
I'm gonna have to get more money from Tony.
那我得从Tony那要更多的钱
I want this fucking thing out there.
我要这部电影马上上映
Yeah, T, what's up?
Tony 有什么事?
You talked to the air mattress guy?
你跟那人谈过充气水床的事了吗?
I'm in editing. We just saw the cut of Cleaver.
我正在剪辑 我们刚看完"无敌猪肉刀"的片段
And? Awesome as is.
怎么样? 和构思的一样好
The lawyer called. We might have to change the title.
律师给我打过电♥话♥ 片名可能要改
The Eldridge Cleaver estate want an injunction.
Eldridge Cleaver不动产想申请禁制令
If you wanna see some of it, we're finishing the ADR after lunch.
如果你想先看些片段 我们午饭后就能完成ADR
What's that again? Sound dubbing.
什么是ADR 配音
Call this dispatcher. It's a holiday weekend.
你给我打电♥话♥给那个走私的人 现在是周末
Thousands of people will be at the beach.
很多人会去海滩玩
I'm on it.
我会处理
He coming down? Please.
他要来? 得了吧
He don't give two shits about production.
他才不管制♥作♥
It's a little boring, I gotta say.
有点烦 我得说
I mean, that was surprising to me.
他不来我有点意外
Mr Sacrimoni, how are you today?
Sacrimoni先生 今天感觉怎么样?
Isn't that for you to tell me?
不该由你来告诉我吗?
I wish I had better news.
我也希望有好点的消息
Based on the latest pictures,
最新的一张照片上有坏消息
the cancer has continued to metastasise from the lungs.
癌症继续从肺部转移到其他地方
We show masses in the mediastinal lymph nodes,
现在我们看到淋巴结有肿块
both kidneys and the brain.
脑和肾也有
The headaches.
所以头会痛 .
So
那
the lobectomy, radiation,
切除和放疗
the goddamn chemo,
还有那该死的化疗
what was all that? For kicks?
做了那么多疗程是为啥? 找乐啊?
Those were our options at the time.
当时是可行的办法
Now what are our options?
现在还有什么?
I wouldn't recommend any.
就现在的程度 已经别无他法
We're looking at stage four small cell carcinoma of the lungs.
此刻我们面对的是第四期的小细胞肺癌
There's no stage five. That's correct.
没有第五期了? 没错
How long?
那还有多久?
Difficult to say.
很难说
I have seen miracles over the years. Forget the miracles.
我见过奇迹般活了一年多的 别说奇迹
Three months.
三个月
Give or take.
或多或少
Thank you for your candour.
谢谢你的坦诚
We have a plane back to Springfield.
我们要坐飞机回监狱了
How you doing, John?
怎么样了 John?
It's funny. Ironic. Whichever.
好玩 我说反话 随便吧
I got here.
我进牢后
I quit smoking after 38 years,
戒了吸了三十♥八♥年♥的烟
exercised, ate right.
做运动 健康饮食
And for what?
为了什么?
Even still,
还是那句
it was the right move.
做得没错
Here she is, my girl.
喔 我的爱人来了
How are you, sweetie?
亲爱的 你好吗?
Hey, Dad.
爸
What did Rosen say?
Rosen医生怎么说?
How's the hotel? You all settled in? It's fine.
酒店怎么样 你们安顿好了? 都好了
How are you, angel? You look beautiful. I'm good.
我的小天使还好吗? 你真美 我很好
Eric sends his love. That's nice.
艾里克向你问好 有心了
John, what about Rosen?
John 医生怎么说了
I don't know. I...I don't know,
我 我不知道怎么说
sweetie.
亲爱的
I'm very, very sick.
我病得很厉害
All right, don't cry.
没事 别哭
Don't cry. You don't have to make it any harder than it is.
别哭 没必要让大家更难受 好吗?
No physical contact, please.
禁止身体接触 谢谢
I love you, John. I love you too, sweetie.
我爱你 我也是
Daddy. I know. I know.
爸爸 我明白 没事的
Ladies, no contact.
女士们 禁止接触
All right.
好了
You come back, you see me again tomorrow.
你们先走 明天再来看我
We have more time, huh?
我们还有很多的时间
Could I bum one of those?
能讨跟烟抽么?
It's casual, though, right?
随便行了吧?
It's a movie premiere. We should dress accordingly.
是你堂兄的电影首演 我们穿着要适中
It's a cast-and-crew screening.
他们叫内部试映
It's in the city, Tony,
在市中心啊
with an after-party at a bar in the Meatpacking district.
在肉类加工区里的大厦阁楼开庆祝酒会 .
That place is very chic now.
那地方现在很出名了
Meat packers? I'm a happily married man.
罐头包装工? 我可是个快乐的已婚男人
I'm telling you it's not dress-up.
我说不需要盛装打扮
Speaking of dress-up, Christopher said
说到打扮 Chris告诉我
Kelli is having her wedding dress made into
Kelly正在把她的新娘装改为
an outfit for the baby to be christened in. Sweet.
适合婴儿洗礼时穿的礼服 聪明
You all right?
你没事吧?
Are you taking a date to the screening?
你带男朋友去看试映?
If I can meet a normal guy, maybe.
或许吧 如果能碰到个普通人
I heard that.
我听见了
What, Finn wasn't normal?
Finn不是普通人?
I don't intend to discuss Finn.
我不想谈他
What about that guy in your MCAT review?
那个考试复习班的人呢?
Please, he's completely fixated on his O-chem final.
别说他了 他整个人都投入考试里去了
He wants to be a doctor. Tell him it's educational.
那么想当医生 告诉他那电影很有教育性
There's body parts all over this movie.
整部电影里都是身体残肢
Screw the movie. I just wanna hang with celebs.
嗨 别管那电影 我只想和明星们混
You think you're gonna get to sleep with Paris Hilton?
为啥 你想和帕丽斯睡?
What? No.
什么 没那事
Stop fidgeting and eat your noodles.
别坐立不安 吃你的面条
I don't want them. Where are you going?
我不想吃面条 你去干什么?
The bathroom. Jesus.
厕所啊 这都问
You two have a fight?
你们吵架了?
I don't know.
不知道
Keep an eye on his temp. We'll finish out the week on the Ceftin.
注意他的体温 这星期会结束头孢夫新酯疗程
You rest now. I'll see you in the morning.
你现在休息一下 早上再来看你
He should be on Heparin. Excuse me.
该给他用肝磷脂 你说什么
Listen to him. Check his ABG.
听听他的肺音 检查一下肺功能
I'm gonna have to ask you again to not interfere, Warren.
Warren 请你别再多管闲事
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表