剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Stuff like that.
就那些话
Tuck you in? I could smell the sambuca on his breath.
吃东西? 我都能闻到他满口酒气
What exactly did he say?
他究竟说了什么?
He came up to us
他走到我们那桌
and he asked me if I was your daughter
接着问我是不是你女儿
and then he said
然后他说我嘴上的
I had whipped cream on my mouth.
奶油没擦干净
Yeah?
是吗?
What else did he say?
他还说什么了?
It's all right.
没关系
It's OK. He's an idiot
没事 他是个白♥痴♥
but he's harmless.
但他没有恶意
I'll talk to somebody.
我会找人谈谈
So this boy you're dating,
那个和你约会的男孩
this man, who is he?
这个男人 他是谁?
You promise not to start with an inquisition?
你们保证不对我刨根问底?
Will you stop with all the secrecy, please?
那你就别保守秘密了 好吗?
It's Patrick Parisi, OK? You're kidding me.
是Patrick Parisi 行了吧? 你不是开玩笑吧?
That's exactly why I didn't want to tell you
这就是我想不告诉你们的原因
and why he didn't tell Uncle Patsy.
他也没告诉Patsy叔叔
I thought he Where are you going?
我以为他 你上哪去?
Meeting. Sil.
开会 和Sil
We have Dr. Vogel later, don't forget.
我们还约了Vogel医生 别忘了
I thought Pat Parisi was engaged.
我以为Pat Parisi已经订婚了
They broke it off.
他们分手了
We kind of hooked up at the Cleaver premiere,
我们在"无敌猪肉刀"试映里认识的
we started talking.
我们一起聊天
He's changed a lot.
他变了好多
I really like him.
我真的很喜欢他
So why the big mystery all this time?
那你为什么一直都不让我们知道?
I knew you and Daddy never liked him.
我知道你和爸爸从来都不喜欢他
No, it's not that we didn't like him,
不 不是那样的 我们不是不喜欢他
it's just...
只是...
So all those times you told me
那么以前你跟我说
you were staying with your friend Kimmie in the city,
你和朋友Kimmie住在城里
I suppose you were at his apartment?
我猜你是一直呆在他那了吧?
Sometimes.
有时侯
Look, there's something else.
还有点别的事
What?
什么事?
I've decided not to go to med school.
我已经决定不学医了
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
It's just too hard.
哦 就是太难了
lsn't anything that's worthwhile? You have no idea.
你这么做值得吗? 你又不知道个中滋味
Of course not. Don't get sarcastic.
我当然不知道 别讽刺我
I really think it's law for me.
我还是觉得法律适合我
You should hear Patrick talk about the justice system
你应该听听Patrick谈论司法体制
and what it means.
还有其中的意义
It's really inspiring.
真的很启发人
Obviously Sheila resents me. I'm dating her father.
很明显Sheila会讨厌我 因为我在跟他爸爸约会
The sullen looks,
一脸愠色 好像把她和她妈妈
the transference to me of her issues with her mom.
之间的问题都转移到我身上来了
As your favourite patient says,
正如你最喜欢的那个病人所说的
"Maybe I should put my shoe up her ass?"
"也许我应该好好教训她一顿"
Which patient of mine says that?
我的哪个病人说的
Mine, Elliot.
我那个 Elliot
Your favourite patient of mine
我的病人中你最喜欢的那个
He hasn't been in the paper much lately.
他最近好像没上过报纸
You miss that, don't you?
你很怀念我跟你说他的事 对吧
My father was a rabid Untouchables fan.
我父亲是"铁面无私"的死忠粉丝
Make of that what you will.
这会让你怎么想呢?
What, Elliot?
怎么了 Elliot?
I ran into Nancy Duggan last week.
上周我碰巧去了Nancy Duggan那
Do you know Nancy Duggan? Vaguely.
你知道谁是Nancy Duggan吗? 有点印象
She's on staff at Rikers lsland,
她正在雷克斯岛研究一项课题 (纽约最大监狱)
works with a lot of sociopaths, as you can imagine.
和很多反♥社♥会♥的人在一起 你能想像得到
Anyway, she told me something interesting.
总之 她告诉了我一些有意思的事
A lot of studies about talk therapy
很多关于谈话治疗的研究
as it relates to sociopaths
尤其是跟反♥社♥会♥人士
and criminals,
和犯罪有关的谈话治疗
one of them is The Criminal Personality conducted
其中一项在圣伊丽莎白学院
by Yochelson at St Elizabeth's.
由Yochelson负责的犯罪人格研究
Essentially
基本上
it concludes that
得出了这样的结论
talk therapy,
谈话治疗
while not only being useless with sociopaths,
除了对反♥社♥会♥者不起作用之外
actually serves to validate them.
实际上还帮助他们 把自己的行为合理化
Yochelson says
Yochelson还认为这会使他们
they sharpen their skills as conmen on their therapists.
更圆滑地应对他们的心理医生
Crocodile tears, what have you.
假慈悲 装可怜 诸如此类
Why are you smirking?
你皮笑肉不笑的干嘛?
I'm not. Really?
我没有 哦 是吗?
We showed data.
有数据证明
The one-year reconviction rates
接受治疗的罪犯
were higher for offenders in therapy
在一年内的再犯率要高于
than for those receiving no treatment at all.
那些没接受治疗的罪犯
Some peppers and cheese.
恩 一些辣椒粉和奶酪
Gorgonzola, all right? Don't forget.
呃 别忘了干酪
Sit down. Easy.
坐下 别乱来 我坐
You motherfucker. My fucking daughter?
你个杂种 调戏我女儿?
My fucking daughter, you motherfucker.
我女儿? 杂种
Want some sambuca with this?
嘿 给你这个下酒怎么样?
Tony, you're making a big fucking mistake here.
Tony 你正在自毁前程
How about I put a bullet in your fucking head?
给你脑袋上来一枪 怎么样?
Don't do it!
别杀他!
You want some?
你也想尝尝?
It's always what you think, isn't it?
总是你认为 不是吗?
It's never how I feel.
从来和我的感受无关
Poor you.
哦 真难为你了
It's all your mother's fault, isn't it?
这都是你妈妈的错 是吗?
I didn't say that. You're a mama's boy.
我没那么说 你是个扶不起的阿斗
You're gonna call me names now?
你们现在要骂我了?
No one is calling anyone any names.
没有谁会去指责谁
How about my confirmation?
还有成人礼那次
You called me an animal.
你骂我禽兽
I did not!
我没有!
I was in the garage and you said,
我在车♥库♥里的时候你说 .
"What kind of animal smokes marijuana at his confirmation?"
"什么禽兽会在自己的成人礼上吸大♥麻♥"?
He was using illegal drugs in the home.
他在家里吸毒
Did it ever occur to you that I might have been self-medicating?
那事没让你们意识到我可能是在自我药疗?
Give me a break, will you?
你少废话 行不行?
And how about second grade?
还有二年级的时候
You made me show up to school in that dorky raincoat.
你让我穿着那件老土雨衣上学
I got beat up because of it.
就因为这事我被同学打一顿
You would hole up in that room for hours.
你在房♥间里一躲就是几个小时
Because I was never really secure expressing my feelings in that house.
因为我根本不能在家里 放心地表达自己的情感
I mean, that's why.
我的意思是 那才是原因
What kind of poem is that to teach college students?
学校怎么能教学生那种诗?
Would you like to tell your parents
你想告诉你父母
what your grandmother said?
你的祖母说过的话吗?
My mother?
我母亲?
Grandma. Dad's mom.
是奶奶..爸爸的母亲
What did she say?
她说什么了?
That it's all a big nothing.
一切都是虚无的
What is? -
什么虚无?
Life.
人生
That was her, all right.
这是她的话 没错
OK, fine, she said those kinds of things.
好 没关系 她就喜欢说那些话
She sat up in bed
她从床上坐起来了
when she could hardly move.
她那时几乎不能动弹
She could hardly breathe.
呼吸也很困难
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表