剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You guys speak English?
你们会说英语么?
Not some too much.
懂一点
I just wanna say
我得说
it's been a while since we opened the books
酒过三循
and in regards to you guys
对于你们几个
Burt Gerry
Burt Gerry
as a man of few words I...
不善言辞
Not few enough though huh? New blood.
够啦 欢迎新人
New blood. Salut.
欢迎新人 干杯
Sure we break some balls here tonight
今晚 我们相聚在此
but I go way back.
但很早便与你们相识
And in light of recent humiliations
回想近日诸多蒙羞的事
it's a honor to be joined by men
很荣幸能与各位共事
and not faggot-ass corn-holing cocksuckers
至于其他卑鄙小人
like married my cousin.
比如我那已婚的表弟
He should fuckin' die! Phil relax.
他真该下地狱 Phil 冷静点
Whoa whoa whoa Phil. Take it easy.
Phil 安静
Phil you know the wine makes you emotional.
Phil 酒会让人乱性
Because I got an empty fuckin' stomach.
我都快饿瘪了
So have a breadstick. 45 minutes for some grilled eggplant?
吃根面包棒 烤茄子要45分钟?
Jesus Christ is there nothing without this complaining?
别做这些无谓的抱怨
You didn't notice? Artie's game is a little off lately.
你是否注意 Artie最近有点失常
Well Carmela sent her branzino back Sunday night
Carmela周日晚送来了branzino(一种海鱼)
but she loves to do that.
她热衷于此
Gentlemen how's everything so far?
各位 怎么样?
Fantastic. Delicious.
很好 果然是美味
The delay a thousand pardons.
非常抱歉 耽搁了这么久
I'm breaking in a new guy on the line.
我在灶间培训新人
You seem set for antipasto.
该上开胃菜了?
I gotta be honest new guy in the kitchen aside
抛开新人不谈
I mean how come we're waiting? It seems empty out there.
你也让我们等太久了 这的东西都被一扫而空
People like to get in that last barbecue.
外面的食客很喜欢烧烤
Artie you been to this "Da Giovanni" up by Troy Hills?
Artie 你把da giovanni弄到troy hills去了?
No I haven't been. Supposed to be incredible.
没有 难以置信
He's a kid right? I hate fish
他只是个孩子 虽然我并不喜欢吃鱼
but his with the agrodolce...
但配合特制的沙司
I'll check it out.
我会留意的
Ah buon appetito. About time.
buon appetito 总算来了
Fuckin' Phil. Some display huh?
这个Phil 真是喜欢出风头
Paid a visit to Vito's goomar Jill.
Jill 去看看Vito
She still hasn't heard from Vito.
她仍未收到Vito的消息
We were just discussin' "La Cage aux Fat."
我们在谈论la cage aux fat而已
I was gonna get my cousin Tommy to call his detective friend.
我会让表弟Tommy打给他条子朋友
I've been hamstrung with that work stoppage at the office park.
工作上的事让我筋疲力尽
Vito shows up he shows up then we deal with him. If not...
Vito若现身 我们就与他交易 要是没有的话...
It's just a phone call. And seriously
只是个电♥话♥
Tommy says the guy can track somebody from the corn in his shit.
Tommy说那人可通过蛛丝马迹 追踪一个人的下落
Yeah I saw them do that on "CSI."
CSI里演过
Good night. Bye Sack.
晚安 再见 Sack
Bye now. Good night kid.
再见 晚安
Hey I was glad to hear you say that about the search
很高兴听你谈及调查的事
'cause I gotta take a little time off for some business in Cali.
我得去Cali忙生意
Little Carmine's lined up a meet in L.A. for us.
Carmine在洛城等我们
So what is it business or time off?
这算什么 生意还是休假?
Time off from here but definite business.
既算休假 亦属生意
With Ben Kingsley Ton'.
是和Ben Kingsley哦 Ton
So you're gonna go get an autograph
你去密歇根度周末
on the weekend of the Notre Dame-Michigan game?
就是为了带个亲笔签名?
I got my guys all over it. Little Carmine says
我已安排人手 Carmine说
if we attach Ben Kingsley the picture's a go.
若我们能得Ben Kingsley赏识 则前途大好
Little Carmine?
Carmine?
It's common knowledge the guy's retarded.
那人的愚钝 已是尽人皆知
I don't get it. You agreed to this in the hospital.
难以置信 你在医院时亲口答应
Christopher I was in a coma.
Christopher 我当时神志不清
Okay fine. I'll call Little Carmine
我会告知Carmine
call the airline cancel.
取消航♥班♥
I'll probably still reach someone.
我依然得通知别人
What am I gonna do with you?
我该怎样对你?
Make a lot of money.
赚大钱
All right.
好
What the fuck is this idiot doing?
这笨蛋在做什么?
No speak English.
不会说英语
...Brooklyn.
Brooklyn
Ho pal. Move your car. We're late.
Pal 把你的车移开 我们要迟到了
Move el automobile.
把车移开
Rusty! Don't forget to call Marissa.
Rusty 别忘给Marissa打电♥话♥
Hurry up. Let me see.
快 让我看看 是的
Museum... Eastern Parkway.
博物馆... 东面的专用路
Eastern Parkway not the Belt Parkway.
东面路 不是Belt路
So I'm trying to eject the DVD and the kids are freaking
我试图将DVD退出来 孩子们都莫名其妙
"What's wrong with that lady Daddy?"
爸爸 那女人怎么了?
And Carrie saysHow's the scaloppine?
Carrie说 煎小牛肉味道如何?
Uh it's delicious. Thanks.
很好吃 多谢
It all depends on slicing the veal very thin.
将其切成极薄的片才是关键
My way
我烹调的方式
I like to chill it down a degree or two
冻下一到两度
and then I pull a straight razor right across it.
在上面直接切一刀
Your father could cook.
你父亲精于烹饪
He told me when you were in here last. 75th birthday right?
去年在75岁寿宴上告诉我的 当时你也在
In the navy. What's that?
在海军服役时 什么东西?
In the navy he cooked.
他在海军服役时学会烹饪
Terrific guy. Great head of hair.
了不起的人 浓密的头发
You enjoy. Mmm.
请享用 哦
Save room. I'll be back with dessert specials.
别吃得太饱 一会还有特别甜点
Ho Benny Moe and Jack.
Benny Moe Jack.
How's the bruschett'?
Bruschett怎么样了?
You got a quorum. Let me get you a table.
定好人数 我来安排座位
You guys go ahead. I'm gonna stay right here.
你们去好了 我就留在这
My best customer but he's nailed to this fuckin' spot.
他是最好的顾客 却始终如一地占据这个座位
It's either the wine or the view.
要么喝酒 要么看美女
Such a sweet kid.
真是个好孩子
You know she told Charmaine that back in Albania
她对Charmaine说她在阿尔巴尼亚的家
her whole family got blown up
都在等待
waiting on line for an oil change.
以油换食品
The shit she's been through we just had to help.
她有此遭遇 我们怎能不施援手
I even called in a favor with my cousin in Manhattan
我甚至打给我那在曼哈顿的表弟
got her a working visa started on the green card.
请他帮忙给她办工作证 现在正在申请绿卡
Martina come do some hosting.
Martina 过来招呼客人
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What's up? This is your cheering section over here.
怎么? 这是你的拥趸
Hello Benny. You got the reservations squared away?
你好 Benny 搞定那些预约了么?
It's very few right now.
门庭冷清
Football season.
现在正是橄榄球季
I could watch her walk away all night.
我会整晚都看她走来走去的
Good 'cause like most girls with you that's what she's gonna do.
她和你在一起 下场会和你在一起的那些女人一样
Ah to be young and single again like these two
到头来 年纪轻轻 却孤单一人 就像这二位
huh Benito? Ahh.
Benito? 哦
I can put the credit card numbers on actual plastic
再给我五百块
for an extra five bills.
我就能把信♥用♥卡♥密♥码♥压在一块塑料上
We do Internet strictly.
我们都是网上交易
Mmm the gnocchi!
团子
I'll take your word. It's a little too rich for my stomach.
知道了 但我实在太饱了
It's okay. Just a bite.
没关系 就咬一口
I think it's a lamb ragu with just a scoop of cold rigott'.
估计这是冷藏的羔羊肉
Holy shit. It's all so fresh. That fish with pistachios?
真好吃 很新鲜 那边的鱼也是?
I feel like a traitor.
我觉得自己像个叛徒
Vesuvio lately it's depressing somehow.
最近的vesuvio有些乏善可陈
Maybe they need to remodel or something. I don't know.
也许该变变花样了
That menu is so tired.
这菜单都让人审美疲劳了
Hey Homo Junior! Leave me the fuck alone!
小家伙 少来烦我
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表