剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Everybody is pitching in here but you. Thanks, Mom.
除了你这里每个人都紧张极了 谢谢 妈妈
I wish you would go to class if this is all you're gonna do.
如果什么都帮不上你最好去上课
With my father in the hospital?
我父亲住院的时候?
Go to the deli on Broad Street. Get some bagels.
到街上小店里买♥♥点吃的
All right? Get enough for everybody upstairs, an assortment.
好吗?买♥♥够楼上所有人的份 多买♥♥几种
And go this way.
从这边走
Look. Chris just sent this over.
看 这是CHRIS送的
A little stereo.
小音响
Mead, my God, I'm telling you,
MEAD 天啊 听我说
she seems like she's grown up so much. What she knows.
她以为自己已经够成熟了 她知道什么
She will make a terrific doctor.
她会成为优秀的医生
I got some CDs from my car.
我从车里拿了点CD
Oh, yes, you like this one.
哦 是啊 你喜欢这张
Anthony, Anthony.
ANTHONY ANTHONY
Ho, Sheriff of Nottingham.
哦 诺丁汉的警长们
My kingdom for a mortadella, huh?
我的意大利香肠王国 哈
They make a great sandwich here. No getting around it.
这的三文治很不错 别错过了
What about that disease you picked up over there
你在那染的病怎么样了
in Diarrhea-stan or wherever the fuck you were?
在DIARRHEASTAN还是什么来着?
This might be the cure.
这个可能能治好
Yeah, we're sorry to hear about Tony.
我们很难过TONY的事情
I got nothing to say about what happened so--
我不知道发生了什么 所以
That's not why I asked. How's he doing?
我不是为了这个问的 他怎么样了
He's fucked up. You know what I think?
糟透了
I think you don't come here for the sandwiches.
知道我怎么想的吗?
I think you come 'cause you miss us.
我想你不是为了三文治来的 你是因为想我们了
Hey, I can't blame you. That job you got now must be depressing.
我不怪你 你那工作现在肯定很压抑
How goes the war on terror anyway?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥那边怎么样了
Working it.
正在努力呢
I heard Fieldcrest reported a truckload of towels missing.
我听FIELDCREST说丢了一卡车的白粉?
We actually spend a little more of our time trying to interdict
我们事实上在监控恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的网上
the financial networks that fund the terror cells worldwide.
经济往来方面更下功夫
No shit. Truck hijacking, narcotics.
抢劫卡车 毒品
In fact, if you ever heard of anything going down,
其实如果你听到了什么消息
Middle Easterners, Pakistanis,
中东人的u3000巴基斯坦的
you'd be helping a lot if you picked up a phone.
如果给我们个电♥话♥会有很大帮助
And called you? It's your country too, isn't it?
给你打电♥话♥? 这也是你的国家u3000不是吗
Like I'd know one of these suicide jerk-offs if he bit me on the ass.
说得好像我认识这些自杀狂人似的
You knew Matoush Zhia. Hung out at your girlfriend's club.
你认识MATOUSH ZHIAu3000 经常去你女朋友的俱乐部的
He was a drug dealer, her friend.
他是个毒品贩子 她的朋友
I didn't know shit about his politics till one of your people told me.
我从不知道他的政♥治♥倾向 直到你们告诉我
Something to keep in mind.
只是提醒一下
I take that terrorism shit seriously.
我很厌恶恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
And Tony, don't even get him started.
TONY更恨之入骨
This song was playing in your car
你在车里整个周末
that entire weekend
都听这首歌♥
we all went down to Long Beach Island.
我们都去长岛那次
Remember Artie and Charmaine broke up for the first time?
记得ARTIE和CHARMAINE
First of many.
第一次分手吗? 第一次
She accused him of letting her drown in the ocean. Remember that?
她指责他让她溺水 记得吗?
That wave picked her up
那个大浪把她打倒
and slammed her down on her head in the sand?
然后把她卷到沙子里?
Oh, my God, her around water.
哦u3000天啊 她在水里
And remember the time that she got cramps from eating that huge calzone?
还有那次她吃馅饼抽筋了
You had to go in after her.
你要进去帮她
She almost dragged you down by your hair.
她几乎拽着你的头发把你拖倒
Oh... Imagine that.
想象一下
At one time you had enough hair
你曾经有一头
that a woman could grab it with both her hands.
能让小姑娘两手一齐抓住的头发
You're going to be fine, Tony. I know it.
你会好起来的u3000TONYu3000 我知道的
The doctors say you're going to be fine too.
医生也会说你会好起来的
They are very confident.
他们确信
They know that you are really strong.
他们知道你很强壮
You're strong as a bull.
壮得像头牛
You know that that's always gotten to me.
你知道我很喜欢这点
When you used to pick me up and throw me over your shoulder--
当你把我抱起来甩上你的肩膀的时候?
Oh, my God, Tony.
哦u3000天啊u3000TONY
You used to get me so hot down there.
你曾让我那么兴奋
I can feel it right now just thinking about it.
现在想想都有感觉
You are going to be okay, Tony.
你一定会好的u3000TONY
Your friends,
你的朋友
your kids all love you.
你的孩子们都很爱你
A long time ago I told you you were going to go to hell when you died,
以前我说过你死后会下地狱
when you had that MRI.
当你做MRI的时候
And you threw my words back at me when we got separated.
还有分居时你讽刺我的时候
And you were right. That was a horrible thing to say.
你是对的u3000那样说很过分
It's a sin,
那是罪过
and I will be judged for it.
我会受惩罚的
You're a good father.
你是个好父亲
You care about your friends.
你关心朋友
Yes, it's been rough between us.
我们之间曾经很艰难
I don't know, our hearts get so hardened
我不知道 我们对对方
against each other. I don't know why.
都那么狠心 我不知道为什么
But you are not going to hell.
但是你不会去地狱的
You're coming back here.
你会回来的
I love you.
我爱你
Mr. Finnerty,
FINNERTY先生
sorry it took so long,
很抱歉要这么久
but I saw some things on the CT scan I didn't like,
CT扫描上有些东西不尽如人意
which is why I ordered the MRI.
所以我才要求做MRI
How long have I been here?
我在里面多久了
In looking at your MRI,
从你的MRI来看
see these dark areas?
看到这些暗区了吗?
These are parts of your brain that have been oxygen deprived.
那些是你大脑失氧的部分
Uhhuh.
恩
Unfortunately, these are consistent
很不幸的是u3000那些是阿兹海默症的特征
with a diagnosis of Alzheimer's. What?
你回去也许要看一下神经症医生
You're going to want to see a neurologist when you get home,
但是我们的神经症医生研究过并且确诊了
but the radiologist here has seen the studies and he concurs.
阿兹海默症?
Alzheimer's? I'm 46 years old.
我才46岁
I know. What the hell?
我知道
This goddamn miserable trip.
那怎么会?
The good news is the treatment picture
这混♥蛋♥的长途 好消息是
isn't quite as bleak as it would have been a while back.
对于治疗手段我们也不是没有办法
It's a death sentence.
那是宣判死刑了
You're a smurf for 10 or 15 years and then you die
你当个10到15年傻子
shitting in your pajamas.
然后拉裤子死去
I know people with Alzheimer's.
我认识得阿兹海默症的人
Mr. Finnerty, talk to your own docs back home.
FINNERTY先生u3000回去跟你的医生谈谈
My name's not even Finnerty.
我甚至不叫FINNERTY
I lost my wallet and my briefcase, and I picked his up.
我的钱包和手提包都丢了 我捡了他的
So you guys took out his insurance card from his wallet.
所以你们拿了他的保险卡
How's that float your boat?
你怎么看
Well, what is your name?
那你叫什么名字
What does it matter? I'm not going to know myself soon.
有关系吗? 很快我自己都不认识自己了
You can rest here a while.
你可以在这里休息一下
You're fine other than the minor concussion.
除了刚才的震荡你一切正常
Fall like that could have broken your neck.
那样摔倒有可能摔断脖子
I'm lost.
我迷路了
AJ wanted to come but he got
AJ也想来
a really bad stomach flu from a burrito.
但是他得了很严重的胃肠感冒
Law firm's being so understanding about me taking time off
LAW FIRM医院对于我
from my internship to be here.
中断实习在这里看你很理解
Finn's coming out.
FINN要出来了
He really likes you.
他真的很喜欢你
I was reading this morning and I found this.
我今天早上看书看到了这个
I want to share it with you.
想和你分享一下
By Jacques Prevert--
JACQUES PREVERT写的
"Our Father which art
在天国的父亲
in Heaven, stay there,
永存
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表