剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Guy Walks ln. . .
片名:黑道家族(14)
Okay, listen up.
好了 听着
This is the NASD Series 7 stockbroker's exam.
这是全国证交商协会第七场交易员考试
lt will test your knowledge of stocks, bonds and other securities.
本考将测验你的股票 公债 及其它债券知识
lf your last name starts with A through L, you should be next door.
如果你的姓是A到L 请到隔壁考场
The exam is in two parts, each part is three hours long. . .
此测试分为两个部份 每个部份各为三个小时长
. . .there will be a one-hour break.
中间会有一个小时的休息
As l call your name, please answer ''here. ''
当我叫到你的名字时 请回答"在"
Martin, Samantha. Here.
马丁 莎曼莎 在
McClure, Peter. Here.
麦克罗 彼得 在
Moltisanti, Christopher. Here!
莫特桑堤 克里斯多佛 在!
Tony!
东尼!
Jesus Christ!
天啊!
Can l talk to you?
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Where the fuck you been? We're gonna talk here?
你♥他♥妈♥的死去哪了? 我们要在这里谈吗?
Come in the house. l got your word, l walk in. . .
进来吧 我要你保证 如果我走着进去
. . .l'm walking back out.
也能够走着出来
l don't see you for all this time.
我很久没有看到你了
No word. Nothing.
没有任何消息 什么都没有
This is how you come back?
你就这样出现吗?
Do l got your word?
你可以保证吗?
Coffee?
咖啡?
No.
不用
You look good.
你看起来不错
Tan. Yeah, right.
晒黑了 才怪
The tan ghost.
晒黑的死鬼
You're a good guy, Tony, but you abuse that jokey shit.
你是个好人 东尼 但是你真不应该乱搞
What you gotta say to me? l'm back, Tony.
你要跟我说什么呢? 我回来了 东尼
l'm tan.
我晒黑了
l'm in a fucking tan nightmare.
我被晒的做恶梦了
What, you think l'm stupid?
是怎样?你认为我是笨蛋吗?
l don't know it when every one of my friends turns against me? Fuck!
你想我不知道每个朋友 都在跟我做对吗?妈的!
All right, easy, okay? l don't think you're stupid.
好了 放轻松 好吗? 我不认为你是笨蛋
There was a fucking rat.
有一只坏老鼠
So you finger me?
你去告我的密?
You think l didn't know what was going on. . .
你以为我不知道这是怎么回事
. . .when you come to my house, telling me you're my friend?
当你在下午三点跑到我家 跟我说你是我的朋友
That's when l knew l was in trouble.
我就知道我有麻烦了
When out of the blue you start telling me you're my friend!
你突然就这样出现 告诉我你是我的朋友!
Oh, is that right? Anthony Jr., get up!
喔 是这样的吗? 安东尼 起床!
l think l'm sick!
我想我生病了!
You owe me the fucking explanation! You know it!
你欠我一个该死的解释! 你知道的!
Well, remind me never to get sick again.
提醒我最好永远别再生病
Never to have a serious illness, because with you, Sylvio and Paulie. . .
永远不要生大病 因为你 席尔维跟保利
. . .and all you pricks, weakness spreads as fucking treason!
还有你那些小杂碎 像该死的叛贼一样到处流窜!
Fuck you! l don't want to hear about your back anymore!
去你的!我不想再听到关于 你的背痛那些废话!
Who's your fucking boss, huh? Who gets the explanation?
谁是你该死的老大? 谁可以解释?
Am l supposed to trust you? You off-the-reservation cocksucker!
我应该相信你吗? 你这个无♥耻♥的浑蛋!
lt was a broad, Tony. lt was complicated.
是个女人 东尼 这情况很复杂
My back was for shit, you knew that.
我的背一向不好 你也知道的
l don't want to hear about your back!
我不想听你的背的事
That's how we met. This fucking ''spondylolisth. ''
我们就是这样认识的 这该死的背脊痛
That's why l was popping Percocets like freaking Jujubes.
这就是为什么我吃背痛药 像吃三餐一样
So my doctor, he prescribes this clinic for me in Puerto Rico.
所以我的医生介绍这间在 波多黎各的诊所给我
l didn't exactly object, given the vibes around here.
我并没有完全拒绝他的提议 因为这里的这些骚动
Go ahead, check.
去吧 你可以去查
You don't tell your wife? That twat brought on most of this.
你没告诉你老婆你进了医院? 都是那娘们惹的祸
How? Listen.
怎样? 听着
Down there l met this girl.
在那边我认识一个女孩子
Twenty-six. . .
二十六岁
. . .an acupuncturist. lt was the only thing that helped my sciatic nerve.
针灸师 唯一帮助我坐骨神经痛的人
One thing led to another.
然后事情就这样发生了
You can't send one feeler to me? l'm gonna trust you?
你不能就这样一语带过 我要相信你吗?
Paulie? Take the word of a degenerate cop over me?
保利?宁可相信那个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥ 也不愿相信我?
Tony, who are you talking to down there?
东尼 你在下面跟谁说话啊?
Jesus!
天啊!
So why'd you come back, huh? What changed?
你为什么回来? 有任何改变吗?
Nothing changed. That's the problem.
没有什么改变 这才是问题
Still got two kids in college. One just got married, needs my help.
我两个小孩还在念大学 一个刚结婚 需要我的帮忙
l gotta get my action back.
我必须重回江湖
Oh, just like that?
喔 就这样吗?
l came to you, Tony. l'm in your hands.
我来找你 东尼 我需要你的帮助
Bring up two cases of bottled water with you, then!
带两箱瓶装水上来!
Come here.
过来
Come here, you fat fuck.
过来 死胖子
Hey, my back! l still gotta get these frigging shots.
嘿 我的背! 我这些该死的旧枪伤
You fucking beached whale.
你该死的漂白鲸鱼
Hey!
嘿!
Want to pat this down too?
你连这也想摸吗?
Come here.
过来
Come on.
过来吧
Don't ever pull this shit again.
别再搞这种鬼了
So your uncle's under indictment? 1 2 RlCO predicates.
你伯伯正在被起诉? 12项起诉罪名
Who stepped up to run his crew?
谁帮他管理人马呢?
Piss boy. Philly Parisi.
小毛头菲力帕瑞西
Oh, yeah, Philly.
喔 菲力
Philly! Don't forget the pastries!
菲力!别忘了买♥♥面包!
That's my favorite bag. Don't lose it.
那是我最喜欢的袋子 别弄丢了
Yo, Philly!
嘿 菲力!
Were you waiting long?
等很久了吗?
Not bad. We were late landing anyhow. Thanks for doing this, Philly.
还好 飞机延迟降落 谢谢你的帮忙 菲力
Coming off the lam, every nickel counts.
逃亡的时候 每一分钱都是钱
These fucking cabs!
这些该死的计程车!
So how's Boston?
波士顿怎样呢?
lt was good to be back for a while, then, you know. . . .
回来一阵子挻好 不过...你知道的
Do l? That place is Scranton, with clams.
是吗?那地方真鸟
So, what's been going on?
近来如何?
Same tale of woe. . . .
还不都一样
What's this l hear about Tony Soprano's mother, some accident?
我听说东尼他妈好像出了什么事?
Had her in a nursing home. Get out of here.
送去养老院了 少来了
This upset Junior no end.
让小索很不开心
When Junior come after him. . .
小索便找东尼算帐...
. . .Tony went to the home, tried to suffocate his own mother.
东尼跑到养老院 企图闷死他的亲生母亲
You shouldn't spread that rumor. That's some ugly shit.
你不应该散布这样的谣言 真的是很难听
Only telling you.
只有告诉你而已
Listen, you'd be fucking amazed. There's more?
听着 还有更他妈惊人的 还有?
No, what?
不会吧 怎样?
He was seeing a psychiatrist. Tony?
他在看心理医生 东尼?
Fucking broad from Montclair.
从孟克雷来的臭婊♥子♥
Anyway this. . .
反正 这...
. . .is who leads us now.
就是现在领导我们的人
Here you go, kid.
到了 小子
There you go, you big mouth fuck! Fuck!
你才死期到了 你该死的大嘴巴 干!
lt's done.
办好了
Maybe she's seeing someone.
或许她有跟别人出去
You know, the way l see you.
你知道的 就像我跟你出来一样
See why she'd never tell me.
她从没有告诉我
l'm afraid we have to stop now.
恐怕我们必须要结束了
When will your office be finished? My new carpet's not in yet.
你的办公室何时会好? 新的地毯还没有进来
l'm sorry. l know this is awkward.
我很抱歉 我知道这很尴尬
My old therapist worked out of his home.
我以前的治疗师也在家里工作
That's. . .not convenient for me.
那对我而言不是很方便
lt's all over. Safe to go home now.
结束了 现在可以安全回家了
How'd you get this number?
你怎么知道这号♥码的?
Where are you calling from?
你从哪打来的?
Are you watching me?
你在监视我吗?
You know, Webistics would be perfect for your portfolio.
你知道吗? 卫比士堤克可以让你大赚一笔的
l know you're on a fixed income but. . .
我知道你领的是固定薪水
. . .with Webistics you could triple your money in a year.
但是 卫比士堤克可以在一年内 让你的钱成长三倍
What time is it?
现在几点了?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表