剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Did Tony mention anything to you about what we talked about?
Tony有没有跟你提起我们讨论过的那件事
About you moving to Florida?
关于你要去Florida吗
Did he say if he's leaning one way or the other?
他有没有说他想怎么办
Listen, there's something I need you to do.
听着 我需要你做一些事情
I got a call from Fritzie up in Boston.
我接到Fritzie从Boston打来的电♥话♥
There's a guy named Teddy Spirodakis, owes some money.
有个家伙叫Teddy Spirodakis 他欠了一些钱
You want me to collect?
你想让我去收
That ship sailed. Final notice time.
话你已经说了 行不行就看你这次的表现了
Really?
真的吗
You got a problem with that?
你有问题吗
No. I just gotta run it by Vito. He's my captain.
没有 我只是要等Vito点头 他是我的老大
Believe me, Vito will be down with it.
相信我 Vito会同意的
So this comes from Tony?
这个是Tony的意思
It's coming from me. I'm not a fucking captain?
是我的意思 我他妈的不是老大吗
All right, okay?
好吧
How soon? ASAP.
要多快 越快越好
Like right away.
比如说立刻
I'll call with the details. Get it done.
我会打电♥话♥告诉你细节的 把它处理掉
I'll put in a good word to T. about the Florida thing.
至于Florida的事情 我会对Tony说好话的
The rear deck, didn't they say that would be refinished?
后门的地板 他们不是说要再抛光一次吗
That's the old photo. It's been completely redone.
那是旧照片了 它已经彻底被整修过了
The wiring in the pool house? Tell them they can knock
游泳池的电线
two grand off the price or they can sell to someone else.
告诉他们要么便宜两千要么就另找别人
Listen, you're responding to their counter.
听着 你们对他们的价钱感兴趣
You should ask for whatever you want.
你们应该要求任何你想要的
Okay, we'll call you tomorrow.
好的 我们明天打电♥话♥给你
All right then, good night.
好的 晚安
What do you think?
你怎么想
That if we lose this house, I'm gonna die.
要是我们失去这幢房♥子 我会死的
Ton', what do you want to do for dinner?
Tony 你晚饭想吃什么
I'll be right down!
我马上下来
Well...
128公斤
Hey.
127公斤
Your new insurance card.
你的新保险卡
Oh, good.
哦 好
Any thoughts on dinner?
晚餐想吃什么
Whatever you like.
什么都行
I know this is insane, but I can't stop thinking about Nori's.
我知道这样很傻 但是我总是想起Nori
I was just there.
我刚才还在那儿
Today? With who? Nobody.
今天吗 和谁
You went there without me?
没有谁
Yeah, I was hungry.
你自己去那里了 是的 我很饿
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Come on, what? I don't know,
说吧 怎么了 我不知道
I just thought that was our special place.
我以为那是我们的特殊的地方
Well, it is. Well?
好吧 它是 好吧
I went there alone, Carm. I know that. You said.
我一个人去的 Carm 我知道 你说过了
It just felt nice to have something special, for us.
只是知道我们有很特别的东西感觉很好
No kids around, without my parents...
没有孩子 没有我父母
We can go if you want. No, no, don't be silly.
你想去的话我们可以去 不 别傻了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
How's the car?
车子怎么样
Teddy, right? Yeah. Hey!
Teddy 是吗 对
Carmela. Ginny, hi.
Carmela Ginny 嗨
I tried calling, but I kept getting the machine.
我给你打电♥话♥ 但是一直都是语♥音♥留言
ls everything all right? Truth is,
一切都还好吗
sometimes I don't answer the phone. Goddamn creditors.
有时候我不接电♥话♥的 该死的债主
I was in the neighborhood. I thought I might kidnap you for a spa date.
我正好在附近 想着该和你一起去SPA
Well, that's a nice surprise.
喔 那是个不错的惊喜
I thought maybe we'd drive up there, maybe stop at Occitane.
我想我们可以开车去那儿 去Occitane
ls that new?
那是新的吗
Oh, the car? Yes, yes.
哦 车 是的
Porsche Cayenne, like the pepper.
保时捷Cayenne 和Pepper一样
It's beautiful, Carm.
它很漂亮 Carm
Five minutes
5分钟 在平地上
at no incline. Then I switch to full uphill for my cardio.
然后我把Cardio挂到满档
I was telling Tony he should come with me.
我告诉Tony他应该和我一起来的
Do him good. It ain't just aesthetics, either.
对他有好处 那不仅仅是艺术
God forbid he ever has a heart attack. Yeah.
上帝保佑他不要得心脏病
Vito, you're in the handicapped spot.
Vito 你停在残疾车位了
That fucking guy is here again?
那个该死的家伙又来了
The man's a former judge.
那个家伙是个前法官
Hey, listen to this.
嘿 来听这个
"lf your nose runs and your feet smell--
如果你用鼻子走路用脚闻味道
you're built upside down. " Funny.
你就上下颠倒了 有趣
Hey, by the way, your Florida thing...
顺便说一句 关于你去Florida的事情
Tony asked me to speak to you...
Tony让我告诉你
that's a no-go.
那是不可能的
What? Can't be accommodated.
什么 无法接受
You're part of the team.
你是队伍中的一员
But I just did that thing. That's not my department.
但是我刚做了那件事情 那不是我管的部分
Well, can I talk to Tony at least?
好吧 至少我可以和Tony谈谈吧
I wouldn't bother him. He's out on the new boat.
我不会打扰他的 他在他的新船上
Does he think I'm gonna talk about shit up here,
他认为我只会在这里说说吗
with what I've done, what I just did?
让我刚刚做过那样的事情
It's not so silly when you think about it.
你仔细想想 那也不算太傻
I'm a top earner now.
我是个大赢家了
It's not out of the realm of possibility
我想要成为一家之主
that I could be the boss of this family one day.
也不是不可能的
I mean, God forbid Tony ever gets...
我是说 上天保佑
cancer, coronary, something like that.
Tony说不定会得癌 冠心病
Yeah.
还是什么的
Hey, big brother.
嘿 老大
Listen, I know I was supposed to sit with Uncle Jun' tonight,
听着 我知道我今晚应该和Jun叔叔待在一起
but Tom just called from location.
但是Tom刚从他那里打电♥话♥来
Apparently, some smoke effect went awry
很明显 有些烟雾泄漏了出来
and he inhaled noxious chemicals.
他吸入了有害气体
Well, go. Go.
好吧 快去吧
The thing is, Uncle Jun' doesn't want me to.
问题是 Jun叔叔不想让我去
He's exceptionally agitated today and he's been nauseous.
他今天特别激动 想吐
Well, did you call Janice? I mean, her or Bobby should go.
你打电♥话♥给Janice了吗 我是说 她或者Bobby应该去
I'm all the way out here on a boat. They can't do it.
我在一条船上呢 他们不行
What do you mean can't? I don't know.
什么叫不行 我不知道
She didn't elaborate. It didn't seem like she wanted to.
她没有解释 看起来好像是她不想去
Aw, God damn it!
噢 他妈的
I'm sorry, Tony.
对不起 Tony
All right, all right, all right.
没关系
Mother--
我发誓 我要把这些垃圾
I swear to God, I'm throwing all this shit right in the garbage!
都扔到垃圾堆里去 那是我的爱好 Janice
It's my hobby, Janice. Why do you gotta belittle it?
为什么你要轻视它
Will you just get ready please?
你就不能准备好吗
You go. I gotta work.
你去吧 我要工作
You can do your collections tomorrow!
你可以明天再弄你的收藏
I'm on a schedule! It don't work that way.
我要有个计划 不遵守可不行
This is why you can't watch Uncle Jun'?
这就是为什么你不能看着Jun叔叔
I told you last week, we have Nica's preschool meeting.
我上周告诉过你的 我们有Nica的学前会议
She's 15 months old. No one was more competitive
他才15个月大
than your wife when it came to this stuff with A. J.
那么你妻子呢 一说到A.J.的事情 没有人比她更有动力
A lot of good it did.
这样有很多好处
This child-- constantly wanting the breast.
这个孩子经常要吃奶
He doesn't want to be alone. He says he doesn't feel good.
他不想孤单一个人 他说这样他会觉得不舒服
The school, they need to meet both parents if it's an intact family.
如果是个完整的家庭的话 学校想见见两位家长
So call the girl, the nurse.
那就叫护士嘛
Miss Trinidad? Right. Every time I call,
Trinidad小姐吗 是的 每次我打电♥话♥给她
a different person answers.
都是不同的人接电♥话♥
I'll go, Ton'. I'm on it.
我会去的Tony 我已经准备好了
Fuck it! You wanna get something done, you gotta do it yourself.
他妈的 你要是想做什么事 你得自己动手去做
You were the one
你就是那样的人
who was opposed to assisted living.
谁会反对生活中有人帮助呢
You and I are gonna talk.
我们要谈一谈了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表