剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Now, I know Brian wants the media room downstairs,
现在我知道Brian想影音室在楼下
but I think it's better if the gym has access to the pool.
不过我觉得 健身室有门通去游泳池更好
That's the inspector.
检查员来了
I told the guy to run cable for computers
我叫人去接通宽带了
but I can't promise it's not already obsolete.
但我不能确定线路是否已经中断
Hi. How are you? Ted Yacanelli,Yacanelli Home lnspections.
你好 Yackinelli住♥宅♥检查站
Come in. These are our cousins, Hugh and Carmela.
请进 这是我们的表亲 Hugh和Carmela
They're also the builders.
你们好 他们也是承建商
Great.
哦 太好了
Wanna start over here?
我们从这边开始?
Yeah.
行
I didn't come out here just to buy you a couple of sundaes.
我不是带你出来吃雪糕的
It's a Silo.
这是奶昔
I don't give a fuck what it is.
我管它叫什么
What the hell's wrong with you?
你倒底哪里有毛病?
You look like a Puerto Rican whore. You make me sick.
你看起来就像个波多黎各妓♥女♥ 真恶心
So? What's it gotta do with you?
又如何 和你有什么关系
Listen, pally, you need to be rebellious.
听着 你要反叛
I raised kids. I get it.
我养育过小孩子 我明白
Good for you. You want a smack too?
你厉害 你想找打是不?
You ever think what this is doing to your mother,
你究竟有没有想过会伤害你母亲的?
what she's been through, how you're upsetting her?
她受了那么多苦 你还这样来气她?
She's just embarrassed.
是她自找麻烦
She cries for you.
她非常需要你
I'm gonna say this cos you're old enough to understand.
我这样说是因为你能够明白
Your family's had enough shame.
你家已经够多羞辱的了
You should set things right.
你应该拨乱反正
You understand me? No.
你明白吗? 不明白
Jesus Christ. Be a man.
天啊 做个男人
Be the kind of man she needs, strong, masculine.
做她需要的那种男人 . 强壮 有男子气概
I said my piece.
我说了我该说的
Finish that thing. There's no eating in the car.
快吃完 车里不允许吃喝
I'd like to take a minute for everybody to enjoy the fact
我想花点时间来分享 .
that your mother has sold her house.
你们母亲买♥♥掉房♥子的好消息
Oh, my God, that's fantastic. Congratulations, Mom.
太好了 妈 恭喜你
That's so good. It just passed inspection.
其实只是通过了安全检查
Brian needs to get loan approval...
在Brian拿到贷款后我们才能算 .
All right, enough.
好了 已经足够了
Congratulations, Carm. It's not an easy thing to do these days.
恭喜你 Carm 现在做房♥地♥产♥可不容易
I had a lot of support.
我有大家的支持
Brian and Janine must be so happy. I hope so.
Brian和janine肯定很开心了 我也希望
Just the two? It's big, right?
只是两个人住? 房♥子很大啊
It's a mansion.
是别♥墅♥
Pass the salad.
递色拉过来
They have a baby on the way.
他们的孩子快出生了
Hello? Have you looked outside?
喂? 你看过外面了吗?
Oh, Jesus, Mellie.
没搞错 carmela
We replaced 60...50% of the bad lumber with Doug fir.
我们已经换了六成的材料
What about the studs?
钢筋呢?
And those headers upstairs? I'm nauseous.
还有二楼的顶篷? 我很担心
For the hundredth time,
我现在说第一百次
I've done a ton of houses using the same construction
在那群三八接管房♥管局之前
before these sob sisters took over the building department
我用相同的材料起了无数房♥子
and I'm not losing any sleep.
我可不想浪费睡眠时间
Lunch.
午饭
Mortadella and provolone. That's Chrissy.
香肠和干酪 那是Chris的
The mysterious stranger.
喔 神秘的陌生人
Hey. Long time.
大家好 很久不见
Sit. I had to drop Eli off at physical therapy.
坐 我刚送Eli去物理治疗
I thought I'd check in on the brain trust.
我想起该来加入智囊团了
Play a hand. Yeah, don't be shy, Shylock.
来玩几手 对 别害羞 福尔摩斯
I got a little time. Why not?
有时间为啥不玩一会
"Why not?" he says.
他说"为啥"
Did you hear the one about the Jewish terrorist?
你们听说过犹太恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗?
He was gonna hijack a plane but he didn't wanna use his miles.
他想劫持一架飞机 但又不想用自己的免费飞行时间
You want a sandwich? I just ate, thanks.
想要个三明治吗? 不了 刚吃过
He's not here to eat.
他不是来吃的
He's here for the rent. The rent, the rent.
他是来收租的 收租 收租
What are you talking about?
你胡说什么啊
You know what? I'll have a beer.
其实我想要瓶啤酒
Here you go. – Will you stop already?
你的租金 别这样 行不行?
That should get me through another week.
够我撑上一星期了吧?
I got some spare change here too.
我还剩一点零钱
It's a joke.
开个玩笑嘛
Where's that sense of humour?
幽默感都哪去了?
Put this in the pot, make things interesting.
你应该放进罐里
I'll take a shot at that.
那更有趣 我会打它一枪
Let's play. Let's see it.
我们玩吧
Are you sure you did it right?
你肯定没检查错?
Yes, and it's normal. Maybe it was the Kung Pao.
没错 正常水平 可能是宫保鸡丁的问题
Get me a drink. Sure, alcohol, that's good for it.
给我拿点酒来 好啊 酒精
Get one yourself.
那可对身体有益 自己去拿
It's not the fucking MSG. It's Tony Soprano.
不是味精的问题 是Tony Soprano
You know, he really helped when I was in the hospital.
我住院的时候他帮过我
Never lend friends money, Eli. He still won't pay?
永远别借钱给朋友 Eli 他还不愿意还钱?
That's the least of it.
只给利息
He's all worked up or something.
他好像生气了
I don't like the way he talks. Hostile remarks.
我不喜欢他的措词 充满敌意的信♥号♥♥
It's not like him. Makes me worry.
这不是他的为人 让我很担心
Yeah, I can see that. What are you thinking?
我明白 你在想什么?
Come on.
别这样
Tony's not gonna hurt you.
Tony不会伤害你的
You've seen how these ltalians work.
你见过这些意大利人是怎么谋生的
For the most part, it's OK.
平常就像个普通人
Get them cornered, you're dealing with nothing more than an animal.
把他们逼疯了
You think he's gonna kill you now?
你现在认为他会杀了你?
I don't fucking know.
天知道
He's the guy I call to deal with people like him.
遇到像他那类人 我只能找他去对付
He's a rich man. He'll pay.
他是有钱人 会还钱的
Minus assets?
他的身家?
I'd say under six.
我说不够六百万
He's a boss. I've known him a long time.
不是吧 他是家族的老大啊 我认识他很久了
Money goes in one hand and out the other.
他花钱如流水
The more he makes, the more he spends.
赚越多 花越多
That wife?
他老婆?
Eli,
Eli 对他来说
at what point is it cheaper for him to settle it another way?
用什么手段会比还钱更省事的?
Yeah, right. Time to go.
是时候撤退了
Hello, Mr Chips. Yeah, we're up about...
嗯 我们大概赢了 .
18.
一万八
I could go for a rib-eye, Flintstone size.
我可想去吃牛眼肉
No kidding. What, because I'm up?
我赢钱你就想去吃?
Holy shit. What?
奇迹啊 什么事
Batavia in the fifth. Two to one.
Batavia杯的第五线 一赔二
Meadow Gold in the fifth.
第五线是Meadow Gold
We gotta do that.
我们要押点在Meadow上
Three minutes to post.
三分钟开跑
Glenlivet rocks. Seven and seven.
威士忌就行 来杯7+7
What do you have on tap?
有什么喝的?
Give him a beer, anything.
给他瓶啤酒
Fuck it, I don't wanna miss this.
管他呢 我可不想错过这比赛
Batavia, here we go. - Where's the goddamn sound? The boss put 1 8-plus on this.
声音怎么没了 老大押了一万八上去
Maybe 25. Yeah?
可能是两万五 是吗?
What the fuck's your problem?
你有问题啊?
Nothing. I'm excited. What do you want?
没 我只是很兴奋 你想干嘛
They're running.
好了 开跑了
Where's the fucking sound?
声音呢?
It's on, Tone.
有了
Go, girl! Go, you fucking nag.
加油姑娘
There you go.
冲啊 你这死矮马
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表