剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
24 hours, so there's no chance for them to hit back.
在24小时内 那他们就没还击的余力
Top three guys.
三个顶层人物
Paulie Gaultieri? No, management.
Paulie Gaultieri? 不 要杀领导层
Tony Soprano, obviously,
Tony Soprano肯定要死
plus Silvio Dante and we think Bobby Baccalieri.
还有Silvio Dante 我们也打算干掉Bobby Baccalieri
That mortadella's number three?
那条香肠是三号♥人物?
He used to be Junior Soprano's driver.
他以前是Junior的司机
And you used to sell laser printers out the back of your Crown Vic.
你以前不也是开着辆破皇冠 去卖♥♥激光打印机吗?
You really slept. Yeah.
你真的睡了 是吗
I wasn't asleep.
没睡熟
You want some oatmeal? I'll make some.
想喝点麦片粥吗? 我给你做点
Instant or the real thing? I have half and half.
你想要速溶的还是天然的 两样都有
I can't find my belt.
我找不到我的腰带
It must be up there somewhere.
一定在楼上的什么地方
What? You hid it?
你把它藏起来了?
I'll make the real thing.
我还是做天然麦片吧
You'll let me know when it's ready? Sure.
弄好了告诉我? 行
You know, my game has got...
在报复行动中
I have a casualty, he's urgent... In response,
叛军使用了破坏力很强的
the insurgents unleash a devastating wave of IEDs
路边炸♥弹♥
and suicide bombers.
和自杀式炸♥弹♥
Who got hit? You got comms with them?
谁被击中了? 你跟他们有正面接触吗?
On a small but deadly road...
在这条狭小而危机重重的路上
Anthony.
Anthony
Regarding our friend with the grey hair,
关于我们那位灰发朋友
I thought about it. I want you to call ltaly,
我考虑过了 你给意大利那边打电♥话♥
get some cousins of ours over.
叫几个自己的弟兄来
Who you want to run the thing?
你想让谁负责这事?
Got it.
明白
Gotta get some tyres for Carmela's car.
给Carmela的车弄几条轮胎
The wine's amazing.
酒太棒了
Jennifer's our resident ltalian wine expert.
Jennifer是我们的常驻的意大利酒专家
Is Megan still in Prague, Stace?
Megan还在布拉格吗?
Jesus, her love life. The girl she was involved with, Cecily,
别提了 她有个叫Cecily的病人 有感情问题
she's now having a torrid pen-and-paper relationship
她正和一个在Attica监狱的抢劫犯
with an armed robber in Attica.
发生一段热烈的信恋
What is this fascination with criminals?
这种对罪犯的迷恋到底是什么原因?
Rescue fantasy. They think they can fix them.
救赎的幻想 他们以为可以拯救罪犯
I'm worried for Cecily.
我很担心Cecily
So I Googled any new stuff on sociopathic personalities.
于是我在谷歌♥上搜索反♥社♥会♥人格的新研究
Apparently, the talking cure...
研究表明谈话式的治疗
helps them become better criminals.
事实上帮助他们成为更狡猾的罪犯
It was fascinating.
这理论很吸引人
The study was by Yochelson and Samenow.
这项研究是由Yochelson和Samenow负责的
Studies turn around every few years.
学术风几年一转
This other, I think it was Robert Hare,
还有一个人 我想是Robert Hare
suggested that sociopaths...
他提出反♥社♥会♥的人
actually quite glibly engage on key issues
很容易受关键问题的影响而引至犯罪
like mother, family.
比如母亲 家庭的问题
I seem to remember that from residency.
我好像在学报上看到过
Me too, and I've read Hare,
我也是 我也读过Hare的文章
but who's a true sociopath?
但谁才是真正的反♥社♥会♥者?
I had a guy at the state asylum,
我在州立精神病院有个病人
slow poisoner. They even mimic empathy.
喜欢慢慢毒死人 那类人甚至会假装有同情心
They blubber and cry.
涕泪俱下
Did you put her up to this?
是你叫她挑起这个话题的?
She just happened to mention this study?
还是碰巧提到那个研究?
Who? Me? Everything OK down there?
谁? 我? 你们那边没事吧?
I don't know.
别问我
It's a study. Food for thought.
那只是一项研究 精神粮食
She's blowing us off.
她快把这顿饭搅黄了
You just can't resist rubbing my face in it.
你就是忍♥不住要我颜面尽失是不是?
I feel like we should change the subject.
我觉得我们应该换个话题了
I only suggested you re-evaluate your work with Leadbelly
我只想你重新评估一下 你那个杀人犯病人
or be prepared to deal with moral
或者准备好应付道德和法律上的
and possibly legal consequences.
潜在后果
Leadbelly? Who's that? Come on.
杀人犯? 他是谁? 告诉我
The answer is a female opera singer
答案是: 女歌♥剧演员
and gangster...
也是黑帮分子
Elliot!
Elliot!
Soprano.
女高音
Tony Soprano? He's your patient?
Tony Soprano? 他是你的病人?
That's pretty cool. Jesus Christ, Elliot.
酷毙了 天哪 Elliot
Chill out. We're among friends.
别大惊小怪 这里的都是朋友
We're all professionals.
我们都很专业的
So what's your verdict on the wine, Jen?
红酒怎么样 Jen?
All ltalians have big noses.
意大利人都有一个大鼻子 (像狗一样灵敏)
If I had made that joke about...
如果我跟其他人种讲
other groups represented at this table,
刚才的那个玩笑
I would be called a bigot.
我就会被人看作是个有偏见的人
I meant ltalian reds.
我的意思是品酒
Still, it must be fascinating work.
话说回来 那一定是非常吸引的病例
It is.
的确如此
Have a seat.
坐
What's up? Phil Leotardo.
什么事? Phil Leotardo
Calls were made to zips. They're coming over from Naples.
给中间人打过电♥话♥了 他们正从那不勒斯赶过来
You contact the guy to contact the guys.
你联♥系♥中间人去接触那些人
Phil's at his goomah's every Friday night.
Phil逢星期五晚都会去他情妇那
T know about this? What?
Tony知道吗? 你说什么?
What kind of question is that? Watch your fat mouth.
这是你能问的问题吗? 你那肥嘴小心说话
Hey, whoa. What are you concerned about?
喂喂喂 你有什么可担心的?
I lived through the '70s by
70年代那次黑帮大战杀得天昏地暗
the skin of my nuts
各路神探都在到处抓人
when the Columbos were going at it.
我小心翼翼才活了下来
There ain't a bigger cocksucker than Phil Leotardo.
没人比Phil Leotardo更可恨
I just wanna make sure somebody knows
我只是想确认一下老大知道这事
there could be a line of Cozarellis a mile long.
这事可会让孤儿寡母排成一里长
Duly noted. So there's no problem, then.
头同意了 所以这就没问题了
It'll be fine.
别担心他们
Paulie, those guys are outside.
Paulie 那些人现在在外面
Fuck you talking so loud for?
你讲那么大声干屁啊?
Don't discuss this until we're in the pisciad?
我们去厕所才讨论这事
It's all yours.
他们都听你的了
I just picked 'em up at the airport.
我刚从机场接他们来
Anthony.
Anthony
So what do you clear a year around here?
你一年能挣多少?
I don't mean to pry, just round numbers.
没有打探你的意思 只想知道大概数字
I'm asking because Meadow,
我这么问是因为Meadow
I told you she's taking pre-med classes,
我跟你说过她在读医学预科
well, she's not gonna be a doctor.
她现在不打算当医生了
She told us.
她跟我们说了
It's kind of sad, isn't it?
挺可惜的一件事 不是吗?
Depends.
视情况而定
It's just a nice thing to be,
这会是份很不错的工作
helping sick babies.
帮助生病的孩子
Her change of heart bothers you?
她的转变很困扰你吗?
Her mother too, much more than me.
她母亲比我更犯愁
I mean, all that worry,
我的意思是 所有的担心
which private school, Columbia University,
从她读私立中校到哥伦比亚大学
this and that, and in the end
这这那那 到最后
she'll get married, squeeze out some kids
她会嫁人 生几个孩子
after what, a couple years in the work force?
之后再工作几年?
I'm still working. Yeah, but you're divorced.
我还在工作 对 但是你离婚了
Criminal law, that's what she's taking up.
她现在正在读刑法
And I told Carmela it's not the end of the world.
我告诉Carmela这不是世界末日
She's interested in...
她对
civil rights,Muslims and blacks
穆♥斯♥林♥和黑人的民权
and that
很感兴趣
and a dime.
那都无关紧要
Hopefully she'll wind up at a big firm,
希望她以后能进大的律师事务所
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表