剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I'm gonna change your sheets.
我要换你的被单
What are you, the world's smartest orderly?
你是什么人 世上最聪明的医院杂工?
These days I am.
现在没错
22 years a practising oncologist,
二十二年临床经验的肿瘤专家
specialising in cancers of the liver.
专攻肝癌
Roll to your right, please.
请转过去右面
Let me spare us the awkwardness.
分享一下我的臭史
I killed my wife.
我杀了我太太
Not that it's any justification,
倒不是有什么像样的理由
I had reason to suspect
我当时有理由去怀疑
she was cheating on me with her chiropractor.
她背着我和她的按♥摩♥师鬼混
Granted, I was abusing cocaine at the time, and alcohol.
其实我那时候沉迷可♥卡♥因♥和酗酒
But I came home one day,
有一天我回家
shot her four times. Twice in the head.
朝她开了四枪 两枪在头
I killed her aunt too.
连她姑妈也杀了
I didn't know she was there. Roll over, please.
我不知道她也在那里 转过来 谢谢
And the mailman.
还有个邮差
At that point I had to fully commit.
在那关头 我只能全杀了
Why are you here exactly?
那你为什么在这里?
I've been accused of
我因为是一个
being part of a certain ltalian-American subculture.
非主流的意大利裔美国人而被起诉
I know who you are.
嗨 我知道你是谁
I meant what's wrong with you?
我的意思是你有什么病
oh
哦
Lungs. I've been wanting to meet you, actually.
肺癌 其实我一直想见见你
I saw you on Bill Curtis.
我在柯比利的节目上见过你
Warren Feldman. John Sacrimoni.
Warren feldman. John sacrimoni.
Good to know you.
很高兴认识你
I take it you done chemo? Twice.
我猜你已经做了化疗 对吧? 两次
Mind if I take a look at your chart?
介意我看看你的病历吗?
What about Gunga Din?
Gupte的医术如何?
Gupte? Fuck him.
Gupte? 叫他去死
You're seeing Rosen.
噢 你看的是Rosen医生
They let me fly to Cleveland, my expense.
他们让我飞去克里夫兰 我出的钱
You know him? I saw him speak once
你认识他? 我见过他演讲一次
at an ASCO conference in Georgia.
在乔治亚州的医学会议
Good man. But?
好人一个 但是
Actually, very few people know this,
说真的 很少人知道这事
but he really can't walk on water.
他真的不能起死回生
What was his prognosis?
他估计有多久?
Three months.
三个月
With the treatment you've had? What do you mean?
接受了那么多治疗后? 你什么意思
You got a window of one to three years.
你起码有一到三年的时间
What about the metastases?
那癌细胞的转移呢?
Two rounds of Paraplatin,
两疗程碳铂
Docetaxel and Platinol concurrent
多烯紫衫醇和氯氨铂
with radiation?
同时还做放疗?
Any cancer inside you has slowed to a crawl.
什么癌细胞在你身体里都要停下来
Why is he so fucking negative?
那为啥他那么悲观
We tell the patient three months. He lives a year. Who looks like a hero?
跟病人说剩三个月 然后他活了一年 是不是像个英雄?
I'll see you around, John. You take it easy. Hang in there.
我会再来看你 轻松点 别泄气
Fuck me.
霉到家了
Tony, morning.
早安 Tony
You got a sec?
有空聊两句吗?
As I told you,
以前跟你说过
my partner and I are with the Joint Terror Task Force now.
我和我搭挡加入了反恐特遣队
You're around Port Newark often enough.
你在纽瓦克港盘据了很久
We're concerned about what might come in from the Middle East.
我们担心从中东过来的东西
Yeah, and...
嗯 还有呢?
Let's talk terror funding.
我们谈谈恐怖活动物资
Most of it comes about through illegal enterprise.
大部分来自非法的组织
Our pitch is this. It's the same we gave Christopher Moltisanti.
我们的目的是这样的 和对克里斯说的一样
Maybe he never mentioned it.
可能他从来没提起过
If you or any of your people heard of anything going down,
如果你或者你手下的人听到有关于
Middle Easterners, Pakistanis,
中东人 巴基斯坦人的事
you'd be helping us a lot if you let us know.
要是你能告诉我们 会帮我们大忙的
I think there's a word for that.
有个词去形容那事的
Your daughter takes pre-med classes in New York.
你女儿在纽约读医学预科
She use the tunnels?
她走霍兰隧♥道♥吗?
Just something to keep in mind.
记着有这事就行
That's the last time I'm going down for the paper.
刚才是我最后一次出去捡报纸
Tell that fucking Polack to get here earlier
你告诉那波兰猪早点来这里
and bring up the paper with her
亲手把报纸拿进来
or she can go clean somebody else's toilets.
不然她就去洗别人的厕所
What happened?
出什么事了
It's too dangerous. Has been for years.
太危险了 这么多年来都是
May I have your attention, please?
各位请注意
Welcome to the premiere of Cleaver,
欢迎来到"无敌猪肉刀"的试映
the story of a young man who goes to pieces
关于一个被碎尸的年青人 .
then manages to find himself again.
想方设法把自己拼回原样的故事
In all seriousness, however, I'd like to say a few words.
我有几句严肃的话想说
Much like a child, a film has many parents,
和小孩子一样 一部电影也有孕育它的父母
that is to say many individuals who act like parents,
也就是说有很多人像父母一样
who act like parents,
担当起孕育的角色
or that by a version
或者从中阻挠
the film is their baby.
这部电影是他们的孩子
I, as an executive producer,
我作为一个制片人
am one of those individuals.
作为其中一份子
Two more examples are here with me tonight.
今晚另两位父母就在我的身后
Ladies and gentlemen, my co-EP Christopher Moltisanti
先生们 女士们 欢迎副制片人Christopher Moltisanti
and our director Morgan Yam.
和我们的导演Morgan Yam
Yeah, hey!
嗨 大家好
You're all psyched to see the movie so I'm not gonna give a big speech here.
我知道你们急不可待想看电影 所以我就不在这里长篇大论了
I just wanna give a shout out
我只想大声说出
to the man who, without him,
那个没有了他
this whole thing would be impossible. Where is he?
就拍不成这部电影的人 他在哪?
Anthony Soprano, everybody.
各位 Anthony Soprano
Once he came on board, the whole thing fell together.
他的加入让所有的事情水到渠成
And all the other investors too.
还有其它的投资者也是
Plus my wife Kelli and our new baby. I love you guys.
加上我太太Kelly和我们新生的孩子 我爱你们
OK, then. Cellphones off and hope you like the movie.
好吧 那就请关掉手♥机♥
and hope you like the movie.
希望你们喜欢这部电影
You don't know what? He's a fucking rat!
你懂什么? 他是卧底!
We can't prove it. You're gonna argue with me?
但我们没有真凭实据 你要跟我抬杠?
No, it's just, I mean, he's practically like your own son.
不 只是说你视他如同己出
I'm sorry, Sally. I think we oughta give him a pass.
我想我们应该放他一马
I didn 't ask you what you fucking think.
我他妈的问你了吗?
Motherfucking son of a...
这狗♥娘♥养♥的 ..
That's you. No.
那就是你 才不是
It is. You find where this pezzanovante is
没错 你去找这垃圾出来
and you bring him to the butcher's shop.
然后带他到修车厂
They're gonna find pieces of this kid all over fucking Canarsie.
到时候警♥察♥要在卡纳 到处找这小子的碎片
Yeah. I'm sure he's fine, sweetie.
喂? 我肯定他会没事的 亲爱的
But for Michael to have not called...The wedding 's in two days.
但不到两天就要和Michael结婚了
Who, the Guatemalan?
谁? 那危地马拉人?
What time is he gonna be there?
他什么时候会在那里?
I hate to say this, but he ain 't good enough for you.
我不想这样说 但他配不上你
I mean, he's a good kid.
他是个好孩子
What you need is a man.
但你需要的是一个真正的男人
Tell him to put it in the trunk.
叫他装进卡车里
You know how long I've been waiting to do that?
你知道我等着和你亲热有多久了吗?
That was neat at the end, the creepy figurine and the crucifix.
爸 结尾的小丑雕像和十字架很优雅
I'm glad you caught that, Alexandra. Very observant.
很高兴你也看到 观察入微
The sacred and the propane.
神圣和煤气
There's a ton of people wearing T-shirts. I told you.
我都说了很多人会穿得很休闲
Is it so horrible you look nice?
你穿得整齐很可怕吗?
I'm starving. I need to eat something already.
我快饿死了 我该先吃点东西
I asked if you wanted popcorn.
问了你要不要爆米花的
You want me to make you a plate? Yeah.
要我给你弄点吃的吗? 好
What? What? I'll give you what.
怎么了? 怎么了? 过来就知道
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表