剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
How have you been dealing with it?
你是怎么面对亲人的离逝
It's really sad but it's kinda the same as with Blanca.
很伤心 有点像Blance离开我那种感觉
I don't really just keep thinking about things the way I did,
我没有继续用以前那种方式
over and over, you know?
去思考问题
Well, for one thing, perhaps the meds are working.
有一点可能是真的 药见效了
Did you finally enrol?
你回学校读书了吗?
I'm in a few classes unofficially,
我在上一些科目
until my transcript clears from Ramapo.
学院发出我的转校通知之前 都是非正式地去听听课
Beginning English.
开始是去听英语课
And I went to a class on
然后我去听了一个关于 .
the history of the lsraeli-Palestinian conflict.
以巴冲突历史的科目 厉害
It's hard to pick up in the middle. I might take it next semester.
在学期中插班很难跟得上
I mean,
我或许下学期才读那科
it's so dicked up over there
那里的人都不是来读书的
and no one knows who started it.
没人知道是哪一方先挑起冲突
Are you sleeping? What? In class?
你睡着了吗? 上课的时候?
No. You were having trouble, remember?
不是 你以前不是失眠吗?
Wellbutrin XL kicks ass.
安非他酮真厉害
I'm hearing good things about Lexapro.
我听说依地普仑的疗效不错
Check it, paisan. Long John shithead.
看看那独脚大盗
That kid's in my South American Lit class.
那小子也在我那南美文化班
He had his toes amputated.
他的脚指头做了切除手术
Said it was an accident with his car battery.
他说是汽车电池的意外
Acid burned through his shoe.
酸液烧穿了他的鞋
You little shfooyadell.
看看你的小粉脸
She should nurse.
她要吃奶了
At least somebody feels like eating.
起码有个想吃东西的人
She doesn't know.
她还不知道父亲已经死了
Isn't God wonderful that way?
那不是上帝神奇的地方吗?
Hello? Alan, it's Tony. You busy?
喂? 我是托尼 有时间吗?
Usual shit. Some Japanese guy
还不是那些事 有个日本客
got his suit ruined at Cirque du Soleil.
在看马戏团表演时把衣服弄坏了
Listen, I need a suite. All the guys coming out?
我要租个套房♥ 你们全来?
No. I'm solo.
不 就我一个
We'll see what we can do about that.
我会看看有什么好房♥间
Look, I just want to be alone.
听着 我只想要个安静的地方
Peace and quiet. Chill out.
来放松心情 你怎么过来?
You set for transpo? I'll be happy to send a plane.
我很乐意派飞机来接你
No more bets.
买♥♥定离手
33 black odd.
三十三 黑单
No more bets.
买♥♥定离手
Five red odd.
五 红单
It's hard to imagine for a poet,
对于一个诗人的确很难想像
but Wordsworth was as rich and popular
可是Wordsworth当时有名有利
as, say, someone like
就相当于今日的
John Grisham nowadays.
John Grisham (著名作家)
But Wordsworth writes,
但Wordsworth写了
"The world is too much with us."
"我们是这个世界的累赘"这诗
Later he invokes nature again.
后来他又用大自然来作诗
Why such strong words against the material world?
为什么用那么强烈的措词 去对抗物欲横流的社会?
That was fast.
真是快啊
The gatehouse usually
门房♥的人通常
gives shitty directions to the east tower. Come in.
给错的方向让访客去了东塔 进来
So...
这样的话
You're a friend of Chris.
你是Chris的朋友
Yeah. Tony, by the way.
对 我叫Tony
No, I know.
我知道
He's mentioned you, actually.
其实他提起过你
Except you're more beautiful than he let on.
除了你的样子比他形容的漂亮
Really? Talked about you a few times.
真的? 他说过你几次了
Told me more than once to look you up.
叫了我几次来看看你
Did he?
他有吗?
Well, well, well.
真想不到
You want a drink or something?
要喝点东西吗?
I got some pinot grigio in the fridge.
我冰箱里有灰皮诺干白酒
I got
我有
some serious news.
很惊人的消息
It's about Christopher.
哦? 是关于Christopher的
He's dead. What?
他死了 什么?
It was a car accident,
是车祸
happened a couple of days ago.
几天前发生的
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's fucking awful.
太可怕了
Sorry.
很遗憾
What happened? Bad wreck,
究竟是怎么一回事 严重的车祸
high speed...
开快车
He was killed instantly.
他当场死亡
Somehow I walked away.
我奇迹生还
Jesus, that must have been scary.
那肯定吓坏人了
The fucking sound alone...
翻车那声音 ..
Did he ever
他究竟有没有
marry that one girl,the one who left him?
和那个女孩结婚 那个
No.
没
Found a real sweetheart, though, Kelli.
他遇上了一个真正的爱他的人 叫 凯利
They
还有
just had a baby girl.
他们刚生了一个女孩
I mean,
那可能是件好事
bad that he left her,
我是说坏的方面是他离开了她
but good that he left something.
好的是他留下了骨肉
I thought you should know.
我觉得你应该知道这消息
Well...
那就...
Extremely cool, you coming over here. I appreciate that.
很感谢你专门来告诉我这消息
How long you here for? I don't know.
你要在这里呆多久 不知道
Just play it as I go.
走到哪玩到哪
What's up? It's Stefano.
什么事? 我是Stefano
I'm sorry to bother you but I'm here at the school.
打扰你不好意思 我现在在学校
The asbestos,it's backing up.
石棉堆积如山
I gotta dump this shit.
我一定要找地方倒掉
It's not wrapped to code and all the other violations.
石棉没包好 也没按规定处理
Yeah? I could get nailed big time.
是吗? 我随时都会被检控的
We're working on it, John.
我们正在想办法
I'm trying to negotiate it out
我也想快点谈妥这事
but the asshole's taking a hard line.
不过那白♥痴♥立场很硬
Just hang in there, let me do my thing.
先搁着 让我做该做的事
All right.
好吧
Jeff'll clean it up.
Jeff会扫干净的
Make him clean it in his bare feet.
让他光着脚扫
I got the venison steaks!
我卖♥♥了鹿肉
What the fuck?
好啊
You blind?
你瞎的?
Me? You open the door, you don't look at all.
我没长眼? 是你没看清楚就开门
Shit, you wrecked my fucking door.
靠 你撞烂我的车门了
You did that to your own door.
你自作自受 喂喂喂
What the fuck did you say?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么?
I said he opened the door, he don't look at all.
他不看后面就开车门
Look at my fucking bike.
看看我的自行车烂成这样子
Do you hear this guy? You saw it.
他胡说什么? 你们看见了
Fuck you, nigger.
去死吧 黑鬼
I am not a nigger.
我不是黑鬼
I am from Somalia. I go to school and I work.
我是索马里人 我上学还工作!
Do not call me a nigger.
别叫我黑鬼
You're some terrorist piece of shit.
那你就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Either way, you're in the wrong neighbourhood.
反正你就是傻♥逼♥一个 你来错地方了
Get the fuck away!
死开!
You a tough nigger now?
爽不爽? 死黑鬼
You got something to say?
现在还嘴不嘴硬?
Cocksucker!
混♥蛋♥!
Do you mind?
介意吗?
No, knock yourself out.
不介意 随便
This is...
这种是...
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表