剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Or I won't see you again.
再来我就不见你
Like meeting me is such a big deal?
哦 好像和我见面喝杯咖啡都很艰难
I don't think it's a good idea.
说真的 我根本不觉得是个好主意
How come?
怎么会?
Cos last time you started crying and had to leave the Starbucks.
因为上次你哭了 不得不离开星巴克
I can't sleep at night without you.
我晚上没你睡不着
lt'll get better, OK?
会慢慢好起来的
I love you so much.
我爱死你了
I gotta go back to work.
我要回去干活了
Stop. You're embarrassing me.
停手 你让我好丢人啊
You knock off early, we go back to your place,
你早点下班 我们回你家
christen those new sheets you told me about.
为你以前说的那些新被单起个名字
A man with a plan, huh?
一个有计划的男人 对吗?
The man with the erection.
是一个雄起的男人
Let me take this.
让我接这个电♥话♥
Hey. - It's me.
喂 -是我
I need you to come home. It's AJ.
我需要你回家一趟 AJ有事
What happened? I am worried, Tony.
出什么事了 我很担心 Tony
I have never seen him like this.
我从来没见过他这个样子
I'm supposed to see a new property
我要去见地♥产♥经纪 有个新物业
but I am afraid to leave him alone. - Afraid, why?
但我又担心他一个人在家里 怕什么?
Will you just come home, please?
你先回来再说好吗?
Go away.
别烦我
It's me.
是我
What's the matter?
怎么了?
What happened? You know what happened.
出什么事了? 你明知故问
Blanca still?
还是Blanca
All right, that's it. Enough's enough.
够了 结果就是这样
Look, I'm fucking depressed, OK?
我很沮丧 明白了吗?
You broke up. How long you want to cry about it?
你们已经分手了 你还要哭多久?
She was my life.
她是我的一切
You're 20 years old. You barely have a life.
你才二十出头 人生才刚刚开始
And you're better off anyway.
你条件还那么好
She was cute, OK,
没错 她是很可爱
but come on. With another guy's kid to boot.
可是带着一个和别人生的孩子
She was the best thing that ever happened to me.
她是我这辈子遇到过的最好的事
What you're going through,
你现在所经历的
what you're feeling right now,
你现在感觉到的
it happens sometimes.
每个人都会碰上
Everybody gets the blues.
每个人都有忧郁的时候
There's a half-a-billion-dollar industry devoted to it.
所以就有大公♥司♥专门靠这赚钱
What, Prozac?
什么东西 百忧解?
No, the music business.
不 唱片行业
They write thousands of songs about this shit.
他们写了数以万计关于失恋的歌♥曲
Tears On My Pillow,
"泪洒枕头"
Mona Lisa, right?
"蒙娜利莎" 那些不是吗?
Listen, these fucking women,
听着 这些贱女人
they'll drive you nuts with your emotions and whatnot.
会在情绪等各方面把人逼疯
I know it feels like
我知道那感觉
you'll never love anybody again.
就好像永远都不会再爱上别人
But trust me, there's millions of girls out there
不过相信我 外面有数之不尽的女孩
that are dying to meet a guy like you.
不惜一切想和你这样的人谈恋爱
I see 'em every day.
我每天都看见那些人
Right, I'm so special.
对啊 我是那么特别
Damn right you are.You're handsome and smart
没错 你聪明又帅气
and a hard worker
还是个勤奋的人
and, let's be honest, white.
我们就坦白说
That's a huge plus nowadays.
现今白人泡妞有很大的优势
Go out and get a blow job.
去外面找人吹一萧
I don't want a blow job.
我不想找人吹
Keep your voice down.
小声点
Why?
为啥
Who's listening? Nobody.
有人在外面? 没
Oh, fuck me!
噢 真丢人!
You saw her again, didn't you?
你又去见她了 是吗?
I knew it.
我就知道
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈这事
I love you, Anthony. It's killing me to see you like this.
我爱你 AJ 看着你这样子让我心碎
What's the fucking point?
究竟有什么意义?
Point of what? Just leave me alone.
什么意义? 别管我好不好
Honestly, I was glad when they broke up.
坦白说 他们分手的时候我还高兴
The culture divide... But now...
文化的差异 不过现在变成这样子 .
Everything turns to shit.
事事不顺
Thank you so much for inviting us.
感谢你的邀请 当然要了
I'm so nervous cooking for all these people.
实在太紧张了 为那么多人做饭
Do you remember Tony's sister Barbara?
爸 记得Tong的妹妹Barbara吗?
Of course.
记得
Hi. Her husband Tom, Stefan, Alyssa.
很高兴见到你 这是她丈夫 Tom
This is for you. Thank you.
这是送给你们的 噢 谢谢
And the baby.
还有给婴儿的
Come in. Come in.
进来 进来坐
Can I play the Xbox?
我能玩Xbox吗?
What happened to folding the napkins?
餐巾叠得怎么样了?
How you holding up? I'm freaking.
还行吧? 我快疯了
I gotta take the ziti out.
我要把面条拿出去
You OK, T?
没事吧 Tony
You having a good time? Yeah.
玩得开心吗? 开心
So it could be good. Got a lot of money in this.
肯定有赚头 这东西利润很高
Look at that wrist action.
看看那手势
All those years yanking
练了那么多年来
it finally starting to pay off.
终于用得上了
That non-alcoholic shit any good?
这没酒精的啤酒好喝吗?
It's all right.
还可以
Less filling, tastes like ass.
难以入口 不可言传
This is nice.
这样很好啊
About time you invited everybody over.
是时候请大家来聚聚了
It was Kelli's idea.
是Kelli的主意
She's been wanting to start entertaining.
她一直想亲自款待大家
Good thing, else I'd never see you.
好事 否则永远都见不到你
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
Steak's done. You think so?
肉好了 你觉得?
It keeps cooking even if it's off the flame.
放旁边还是受热的 即使火没直接烧到
The juices.
要看肉汁
So what's up with you?
那你有什么要说的?
You've been like a ghost lately.
你最近神出鬼没
You're around, then you're gone.
露一下脸就跑了
I was by the Bing the other day. For five minutes.
我前天才去过夜♥总♥会♥ 呆了五分钟
You know, you of all people should understand how hard it is
你和所有人都应该理解在那地方混
for me to be around that place.
对我戒酒戒毒有多难
I should? Why? Cos you're in therapy.
为什么我应该? 因为你也在接受治疗
You understand the human condition, at least.
起码你了解人性
Still doing that?
还在看心理医生吧?
Turn those ribs.
翻一下那些肉排
Between the booze and the strippers over there,
其实去那里喝酒看脱衣舞的人
half of them are fucking cokeheads.
一半都是瘾君子
It's hard, you know?
真的很难 你知道吗?
And Satriale's, that fridge full of beer.
还有肉店里的冰箱都放满了啤酒
It's tough to eat a sausage and peppers
你知道没啤酒送
without a cold one.
要啃下一条胡椒香肠有多难?
So then just quit. You want a beer, too bad.
那就别戒 喝瓶啤酒都不行
Show some balls. I got balls.
拿点勇气出来 我什么都不怕
I can't eat eggplant cos of my stomach.
我不再吃茄子
Might put me into a relapse.
是因为可能会让我胃病复发
Now, believe me, I'd like to, but I don't.
我想吃 但我不会吃
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
Make it simple. It's a disease.
那你就让它变得简单 这是一种病
I inherited it. You know the problem with my mother.
是遗传病 你知道我妈的毛病
I gotta be honest. This whole disease concept,
坦白说 这种所谓病的概念
I think it's bullshit.
我认为完全是废话
So you know more than the scientists?
你知道的比主流科学家还多?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表