剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
"Diary of a Thin Man."
减肥人的日记
Where you been? Hospital, helping Carmela.
你到哪里去 医院 帮助Carmela
The devotion that kid shows.
对小把戏的热情
I just think of my Marie, the kids,
我在想Marie和孩子们
in that situation, God forbid.
在那种环境下 天理不容
My ma-- who the fuck would take care of her something happens?
我的妈 有什么事谁他妈的会去照顾她
Except Sil and you guys.
除了傻子和你的手下
Colombians knock off at noon.
中午除掉哥伦比亚人
Then it's empty.
然后就完了
Manager's unit's down a flight.
管♥理♥员♥在楼梯那里
Who's in there?
里面是谁
Open it.
开门
What the fuck?
该死的
Get back!
注意后面
Shoot the prick. Get the fuck out of the way.
射这杂种 他妈的让开点
Cocksucking miserable Spic shit!
他妈的西班牙杂种
It's supposed to be empty here daytimes.
白天这里本来没人
Jesus, my fucking balls!
上帝 我该死的小♥弟♥弟♥
The money!
钱
Fuck, my fucking balls.
操 我该死的小♥弟♥弟♥
Oogatz here. The freeze.
这里鸡♥巴♥都没有 看看冰箱
Nothing.
没有
Come on, let's blow. Lot of fucking noise we made.
快 找找 我们搞得动静太大了
Fuck that.
操他的
Close the goddamn door.
关上该死的门
This fucking shit for a lousy two Gs?
我们就得到这些狗屎吗
Oh, Anthony.
哦 Anthony
Hi, Uncle Bobby. Hiya, sweetheart.
嗨 Bobby叔叔 你好 宝贝
Cugin'.
Cugin
I'm gonna go ahead.
我先进去
What's up?
什么事
You were at South Mountain Arena yesterday
你昨天在南山区
trying to buy a gun from that asshole in the snack shop.
想从快餐店那个混♥蛋♥那里买♥♥枪
Who told you that? We know how you feel, but you can't do this.
谁告诉你的 我们了解你的感受 但你不能那么做
I can't believe you know this. Who told you this?
真不敢相信你知道 谁告诉你的
Look, if my pops was laying in there shot up
听我说 如果我的老爸挂了
I'd be thinking the same thing. But you can't go there.
我也会这么去做 但你不能去
Yeah, why the fuck not? Listen to me,
为什么他妈的不能 听着
I'm your uncle. Junior's in federal lockup.
我是你叔叔 Junior被条子关起来了
No one's getting to him there.
没人能靠近那里
Well, it's difficult, but not impossible.
是很困难 但不是不可能
Trust me. Your dad does not want you to get involved.
相信我 你父亲不想你介入
You gotta channel that rage elsewheres. Golden Gloves.
你应该把愤怒发泄到别的地方 金手套
What? Dumbbells or something.
什么 举举哑铃什么的
Fuck your girlfriend more.
多操几次你的女朋友
You little hothead here.
你还真是急性子
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Did you park in emergency or in the garage?
你把车停在车♥库♥还是紧急停车场
What's going on in there?
里面怎么样了
They're on rounds or something, Dr. Plepler and the lndian girl.
Plepler医生和这个印度女孩在做复查
Hi, did you bring me my sweater?
嗨 你把我的羊毛衫带了吗
Your sweater? Man, Jesus, fuck!
羊毛衫 老天 我就日了
All right, take it easy. What is your problem?
好的 别紧张 你有什么问题吗
My problem is I'm old enough to sit with Dad all night,
我的问题是我足够大了 却在这里整晚陪着爸爸
be a messenger boy, bring shit from the house,
给你们跑腿 从家里取东西过来
but I'm too young to deal with the larger issues?
难道我太年轻不能应付大场面吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Like you didn't put them up to it.
像你一样无所事事
Put who up to what?
什么无所事事
God, he was in such a good mood this morning.
上帝 他整个早上都这样冲动
I told the nurse
我告诉过护士
that I thought he moved his eyebrows at around 5:30.
我看到他的眉毛动了大约5点半的时候
Did she pass that along? 'Cause if not, I'm gonna be furious.
她告诉过你没有 如果没有 我会很生气
Mrs. Soprano, you're really gonna have to recalibrate
Soprano夫人 你真的需要重新
your expectations at this point.
改变在这件事上的看法
We can't even maintain his blood pressure
我们甚至不能把他的血压
at a level that we'd like.
保持在一个我们希望的水平
Until his fever dissipates and his white cell count comes down,
在他的烧退了和白细胞减少前
we're a long way from home.
我们还有很多工作要做
But he's really fighting.
他确实在与死神斗争
Mom, he's really strong.
妈妈 他真的很坚强
That is true.
是的
Hi, Dad.
嗨 爸爸
Monastery?
寺院
Oh!
哦
I, uh...
我
I received these this morning.
我今早收到这个
Do I really look that much like this guy?
我看起来真的像那个人吗
To a certain extent, all Caucasians look alike.
某种意义上说 高加索人长得都一样
Look, I'm not Finnerty.
看 我不是Finnerty
I didn't sell you this heating equipment.
我没有卖♥♥暖气给你们
But I am kind of worried about what I might have done.
但是我有点担心我所做的
Because you see, yesterday--
因为你看 昨天
Yes, tell us, there's no fraud without a fairy tale.
好吧 你说吧 没有谎言就没有欺诈
Yesterday, I was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
昨天 我被确诊得了阿兹海默氏症 (俗称老年痴呆症)
Oh, my.
佛主
And I'm in this strange city and--
我在这个陌生的城市
Please come inside.
请进来说
I came here because I thought
我来这里的目的是
you could help me reach Finnerty.
我想你们能帮我找到Finnerty
I have his wallet. I have his briefcase, but I'm not him.
我有他的钱包 有他的公文包 但我不是他
Excuse the brothers for laughing.
请原谅弟兄们笑
One day we will all die,
总有一天我们都会死
and then we'll be the same as that tree.
到那时我们都一样 就像那棵树
No me, no you.
没有我 没有你
Be that as it may, we need heat.
无论如何都会那样 我们要有热情
We need to find someone who will take responsibility.
我们必须找出谁对此负责
Well, I can't do that.
我没那么做过
Then the lawsuit proceeds.
那么就要提起诉讼
Hey, go home and I'll stay.
嘿 回家去 我留下
I just had Chinese food.
我刚吃了中国菜
Carmela? Dr. Melfi, hi. How are you?
Carmela Melfi医生 你好吗
How are you is more the point.
你好吗 不是在这种场合说的
I'm running around crazy. My son was supposed to get coffee,
我有点生气 我儿子本该买♥♥咖啡的
or tell the maid to. It's the one thing I have to have.
或者他叫女仆去买♥♥ 就这点小事还得我亲自来
I got your note. It was so thoughtful.
我收到了你的短♥信♥ 很体贴
I've been calling the hospital
我往医院打过电♥话♥
and they say that Anthony's stabilized. That's what they say.
他们说Anthony稳定下来了 他们是这样说的
If you or anyone needs anything,
如果需要什么帮助
to talk or to run interference with the doctors,
要和医生去协调的
don't hesitate to call. I appreciate that. Thank you.
尽管找我 我很感激 谢谢
I have plenty of people around I can talk to.
我有一大群人可以说的
Of course. Good luck.
当然 祝你好运
Morning, Gab. Is he ready? He's eating.
早上好 Gab 他准备好了吗 他在吃饭
We're picking up Mrs. S. at 10:00.
我们要在10点钟去接S夫人
I saw her Tuesday. How's she holding up, poor thing?
周二我见过她 她是怎么撑下去的 真可怜
Not so hotso, really.
不容易 真的
Coffee? Yeah, thanks.
咖啡 是的 谢谢
You hear about the thing in the old neighborhood?
你听说了老邻居的事吗
I'm not busy enough for all this?
我闲得没事做吗
Couple of guys left three on the floor in some Colombian laundry.
2个人打死了3个人在哥伦比亚人的干洗店里
Thank you.
谢谢
Two guys we know, huh?
我们知道是2个人 是吗
Total bloodbath.
简直是大屠♥杀♥
Somebody said a million plus. What a score.
有人说拿走100万 一大笔钱
Fuckin' A.
他妈的
Sil, Benny says you have to go. Yeah, all right.
Sil Benny说你该走了 是的 我好了
Listen, don't forget...
听着 别忘了
Oh, honey, your asthma kicking up?
哦 亲爱的 哮喘发了吗
Springtime.
春天
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表