剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Whatever... here I am
不管怎样 我就这样了
Using Using
吸毒 吸毒
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手么?
No
不
Should we go to a meeting?
要去参加讨论会么?
I don't know
不知道
What do you wanna do?
你想怎样?
I know one that starts in half an hour in Glen Ridge
一个半小时后 Glen Ridge有一个会
Take one car?
同坐一辆车?
I'll follow you
我跟着你
You should've called first
你该先打个电♥话♥来的
How's John?
John的情况如何?
Some Christmas present huh?
真是不错的圣诞礼物 是么?
I'll see you in the morn
明早见
I'll see you in the morning
明早见
God loves you
上帝会爱你的
Finally got you to come to Brooklyn cocksucker
你还是来布鲁克林了
Listen to me
听我说
Now I never told nobody this
这件事 我从未告诉过别人
but while I was in that coma
那次昏迷时
somethin' happened to me
我遇到一些事
I went someplace
去了一个地方
I think But I know I never wanna go back there
但我想 我不会再回去了
And maybe you know what I'm talkin' about
你知道我的意思
Believe me nobody ever laid on their deathbed
没人在弥留之际
wishin' they saved more no-show jobs
希望就这样离开
Now you take your time
好好休息
You get better
你会好起来的
And you get out of this fuckin' place
会离开这里
But when you do you focus on grandkids
等你好了
and good things
你可以和儿孙们共享天伦之乐
We can have it all Phil
Phil 我们会做到的
plenty for everybody
大家都一样
Stop cryin' now
别哭
We should let him sleep
他该睡了
We gotta stop meeting like this huh?
我们不该再见面了
George hi Carmela Soprano
George 你好 我是Carmela Soprano
Listen I wanna move ahead with the roofing ordering the slate?
我要开始盖屋顶了 要订些石板
Carm you got cocktail sauce?
Carm 你有开胃沙司么?
Uh in the fridge top shelf
冰箱里 最上面一层
Sophia come help hon' I don't like disturbances in my place
Sophia 亲爱的 过来帮忙 别来烦我
Jesus that's a lot of presents
哦 这么多礼物
You sure you got enough?
你确定这足够么?
Remember you're a kid WABC?
还记得你的孩提时代么?
They'd tell you where Santa was
他们告诉你圣诞老人在哪
trackin' him on Air Force radar?
用雷达追踪?
Are you gonna hog all the ice?
你要把所有的冰都放进去?
Hello
你好
Everybody this is Blanca Blanca my mom
大家 这是Blanca Blanca 这是我母亲
my dad Hi
我父亲 嗨
This is Hector Say hello baby
这是Hector 宝贝 快问好
Hi Hector Oh look at those eyes
Hector 看看大家
He's not so shy at home
你在家的时候可没这么害羞
Hey that is quite a bagatelle
嘿 那小东西真好看
Oh it's from Anthony
Anthony送的
Really?
真的?
Hector no papi! Those ain't your presents
Hector 别去 那不是给你的礼物
It's okay I got him
没关系 我看着他
Hey come here you Come here
来这
Who's coming later huh?
一会谁会来?
Santa! Is Santa Claus coming huh?
圣诞老人 圣诞老人会来么?
Carmela it's Meadow!
Carmela Meadow的电♥话♥
Tell her I kept my promise
别忘了告诉她 我遵守诺言
I'm wearing your present from Paris
戴着你从巴黎带回的帽子
Excuse me my daughter's calling from California
我女儿从加州打来的
Ahem She's 10 years older than him
她比他大十岁
and she's Puerto Rican
还是波多黎各人
Dominican maybe
也许是多米尼加人
Least she's Catholic
至少她是个天主教♥徒♥
What are you lookin' at me like that for?
为何这么看我?
You were overjoyed when I sent him down there
我把送到那去的时候 你高兴不已
Carmela your daughter says
Carmela 你女儿说
you're using up all her cell phone minutes
她的手♥机♥快没钱了
Nice piece that necklace Where'd you get it?
很漂亮的项链 在哪买♥♥的?
The mall Should've told me
商店 应该告诉我的
I got a guy And I got a job
我认识一个人 我有份工作
Okay sweetie I love you too
好的 亲爱的 我也爱你
Merry Christmas baby
亲爱的 圣诞快乐
Yeah we're all here same as always
和平常一样 大家相聚在一起
Bobby Jr get in here and eat!
Bobby 过来吃饭
You want some wine?
想喝酒么?
Aunt Barb's comin' later
Barb姑妈一会到
Uncle Tom had to work
Tom叔叔得忙工作
All right honey
好的 亲爱的
I miss you too
我也想你
Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐
Love to Finn huh?
开心
You have a gorgeous home
真是个其乐融融的大家庭
Thank you
谢谢
We do
是的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表