剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Don't sweat it. It's sweet, actually.
好象并不怎么甜蜜 事实上应该非常甜蜜
But you talk about them back there a lot.
可是你的表情背叛了你
I could even be some other guy tonight
今天晚上我可以变成另一个人
and get away with the whole shebang.
把这儿的妓院逛个遍
But no, I blow it.
见鬼
They're looking for a perp.
他们在巡逻
His eyes are open. Two, three.
他睁着双眼 二 三
He's bucking the vent. Give me the lights.
他在剧烈地喘气 让我看看
I'll get some restraints. Four milligrams Ativan.
快把镇静剂拿来 4毫克ATIVAN
He was just lying there peacefully just like he has been and then he just--
他刚才还安静躺着
He's still bucking.
然后突然 - 他仍然在呼吸急促
Room three! The gunshot.
三号♥房♥ 这位中枪的病人
He pulled his tubes out!
他把管子拔掉了
I have to retube him.
得把管子再给他接上
Oh, God. Etomidate and sux and an airway box.
哦 天啊 ETOMIDATE和SUCCS 你们俩
Take the family out. Give us room to move.
让他的家人先出去
Please wait outside. Where's the Ativan, please?
请在外面等着 我们要工作了
I got him.
ATIVAN在哪里 快点? 来了
Tony. Dad?
TONY 爸爸?
Mr. Soprano. Tony?
SOPRANO先生 TONY?
What, honey? Who am I? Where am I going?
什么 亲爱的? 我是谁?我要到哪里去?
We're right here with you. Tony, who am I?
我们在你身边 TONY 我是谁?
Get ready to retube him. Sir, can you hear me?
准备再给他插管 先生 能听见我说话么?
Who am I? Where am I going?
我是谁? 我要到哪里去?
Dad! Tony!
爸爸! TONY!
I'm going to have to insist that you guys leave.
不好意思 请你们先离开
Getting this breathing tube back in is something you're not gonna want to see.
我想你们也不愿意看到 再给他接上呼吸管
What's going on?
怎么了?
You're just getting back?
你怎么又回来了?
Matt's car wouldn't start.
MATT的车发动不了
Did you eat at least? Yeah.
你吃过饭没有?
Dad's not so good right now. They made us leave.
爸爸现在情况不太好 他们让我们先出来
I got to go.
我得走了
What's the latest? He came out of the coma for a minute.
情况怎么样? 他昏迷有一会儿了
They took the breathing tube out.
医生把氧气管拔掉了
That's good, right? That means he's breathing on his own.
难道不是好事么? 这就意味着他可以自己呼吸了
They had to put the tube back in.
问题是他们还得把管子重新接上
Goddamn Junior.
该死
Anthony Soprano is not going to die.
ANTHONY SOPRANO不能死
I don't know what everybody's talking about.
我不知道大家都在说什么
Nobody's saying he's going to die.
没人说他会死
Could one of you take these guys home, please? 2:00 a. m.
谁能把他带走 拜托? 现在已经是凌晨两点啦
You can't live in this ICU. Two nights straight is too much.
你不能老是在重症监护室待着 两个晚上太久了
I'm okay. Mead spelled me last night.
没关系 MEAD昨晚刚和我换的班
I'm staying tonight too.
今晚我留在这的
I want you to go back.
希望你能先回去
Okay, people call the house. I need somebody there.
好吧 但这里得留几个人
Ma, you want some tea?
需要喝杯茶么?
Van Helsing, let's go.
VAN HELSING 走吧
I'll take him. I got it.
我带他走 是么
He's on my way. Bullshit, you live in Bellevue.
我说了 我带他走
What do you care? You already brought the sfogliatelle!
妈的 别做梦啦
Let's go.
怎么啦? 你已经把SHFOOYADELL带来了!
Got him back on the ventilator, mucus plug.
走吧
The bullet didn't just tear up the pancreas, it impacted the gall bladder.
已经把他弄回到呼吸机上
Sepsis is the big problem. An infection in the blood.
子弹没有击穿胰腺 但是压♥迫♥到胆囊
I've got him sedated and restrained
目前最担心的是败血症 会造成血液感染
so he can't pull his breathing tubes out.
已经给他注射过镇静剂 这样不会再把管子拔♥出♥来♥了
Okay, then what? As we discussed before,
好的 还有呢? 正如我们先前认为的那样
we're probably not looking at a very good outcome here.
我们并不看好病人的情况
Should we call Dr. Plepler?
要不要给PLEPLER医生打电♥话♥?
I'll let him know. And Taschlin too. He'll stop by.
我会先给他点资料 等他过来
Does he know that he's dying?
他知道病人情况很危险么?
We don't know.
我们还不清楚
Welcome to the Omni. How may I help you?
欢迎光临OMNI 很高兴为您服务
Name is Finnerty. I called and reserved a room.
我是FINNERTY 定过房♥间
Yes, Mr. Finnerty, we have you down for a single room for the night.
是的 FINNERTY先生 我们已经为您准备好了房♥间
Did you wish to keep that on the Visa? Uh, yeah.
能用VISA卡付帐么?
I'll need to take an imprint to cover incidentals.
请把卡给我
Sure.
好的
Room 728.
728号♥房♥间
Elevators are on your left.
电梯在您的左边
Have a good night. Thank you.
晚安
Good night. Night.
晚安
Kevin Finnerty?
KEVIN FINNERTY?
We thought we heard that man say your name.
我好象听见有人这么叫你
How fortuitous we should meet up with you again.
真是幸会 又见面了
You know him?
你认识他?
This is important.
这很重要
Months you have ignored our letters and phone calls.
你好几个月没打电♥话♥或是写信给我们了
Well, we are now filing suit against you.
我们找你很久了
No, okay, back up.
不 够了 等等
I'm not Kevin Finnerty.
我不是KEVIN FINNERTY
I have his wallet by mistake and I guess I look a little like him?
我无意中得到他的钱包 我想我长得有点像他
So he is from around here?
这么说他就在附近?
We had a horrible winter at the monastery
我们在寺院里度过了一个不堪回首的冬天
because of your heating system.
全都你供暖气系统干的好事
I'm not Kevin Finnerty.
我不是KEVIN FINNERTY
Lose your arrogance. Son of a bitch!
别想抵赖 见鬼
Hey! Hey, come on guys.
嘿 嘿 来啊 伙计
Did you see? He hit me! Don't let him-- he hit me!
别让他 他打我
You okay? Don't let him go!
你还好么? 别让他跑了
I was just trying to block your fall.
我是怕你摔到
Did you see that?
你确定么?
Why would I be joking?
我可没开玩笑
He slapped me in the mouth.
他打了我
Did you file a police report?
警♥察♥有没有作笔录?
I'm staying here under somebody else's credit card.
我用的是别人的信♥用♥卡♥
You could've explained that. Oh, you're so sure?
你怎么解释 哦 你确定?
It's fraud.
这可是欺诈行为
Does the hotel know if there's a Buddhist temple or anything around?
酒店这边知道这附近 有寺院或者修道院什么的吗?
They say there's more than one.
他们说这附近就有不止一所 要是能找到就好办了
If I could find the place and I could get some words in edgewise,
这样就不愁找不到FINNERTY了
they might point me to Finnerty.
这不是自找麻烦么? 我想回家
But who wants more complications? I just want to come home.
我明白
I know. You never even wanted to go to this conference.
你其实一点不想来参加这会议
I agree. You should just leave tomorrow and not go on to Houston.
没错 明天你就动身吧 不用去休斯顿了
I'll wire you cash.
我会把现金汇给你
Can I claim the cash without ID?
我现在能用别人的身份证去取钱吗 见鬼
Shit. That's a good question.
这确实是个问题
All right, I'll call Doenitz,
好的 我会打电♥话♥给Doenitz
see if the company can help.
看看公♥司♥那边能不能提供帮助
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you too,
我也是
but you're off in your own world.
可你现在自己还有麻烦
You're too distracted with work.
工作让你心烦意乱
This is partly your fault.
出这麻烦 你自己也有责任
Call me later if you can't sleep.
睡不着就给我电♥话♥
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Good morning.
早上好
Mead honey?
亲爱的?
How is he?
他怎么样?
The same.
老样子
But another night has passed and he is still with us.
又是一夜 不管怎么说 他还是和我们在一起
He's not the same.
已经有些不一样了
His fever dropped to 39.1. That's 102-point-something.
体温已经降到39.1 机器上好象有数字显示102点
Oh, Dr. Plepler. Good morning.
早上好 PLEPLER医生
Hear we had a rumpus last night, huh?
听说昨晚情况不是很好?
Oh, God. It was awful.
天啊 很糟
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表