剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
He's gonna win another 50, 60K.
他们要再赢五 六万
Let's not go backwards.
行了 我们向前看好不好
These people you run into who wanna be boss? They should know.
个个都想当老大 他们该知道什么是规矩
I told you. You don't listen, you nut.
我早说了 你又不相信 你这老顽固
You want a coffee?
要杯咖啡吗?
I don't know...
我不知道
FBl! Open up!
FBI 趴下!
FBl! Open up!
FBI 趴下!
What is that?
什么声音?
What?
什么?
Is this it?
来抓你了?
What's going on? Go back to sleep.
出什么事了? 回去睡觉
Anthony Soprano, Detective Gaudioso.
Tony Soprano 艾萨斯郡探员加多索
I've a warrant for your arrest. For what?
我有拘捕你的手令 犯什么法了?
Are you Anthony Soprano? Did you bring the whole county?
你是Tony Soprano吗? 全郡的警♥察♥都来了?
We don't take chances over an illegal firearm
我们不会在涉及非法使用空尖弹的
containing hollowpoint ammunition.
枪♥械♥案中冒险
What?
开什么玩笑?
Where's the FBl?
FBI的人都去哪了?
Can I see a warrant? We have the right.
我能看看递捕令吗? 我们有这权利
Thank God.
噢 谢天谢地
Tell them he's got a medical condition.
你能跟他们说他要按时吃药?
This is his family doctor right here. Ask him.
他的家庭医生在这里 不信问问他
Hello, Janice.
你好 Janice
Did you talk to Tony about coming up to the lake?
你跟Tony说了来我们这过生日了吗?
Tony was arrested this morning.
Tony今早被捕了
For what? Weapons charge.
为啥? 武器指控
They're booking him in North Caldwell before they take him to Newark.
送他去纽瓦克前暂时拘留在北考德维尔
It's a gun, no big deal.
我正在给他送衣服去 就一把枪没什么大不了
Hollowpoint ammunition, they said.
他们说是空尖弹
He'll make bail.
是也没问题 他还是能保释
You know he's not wild about the drive.
你知道他不是很喜欢开车
It's not the time right now.
我觉得现在真的不是玩的时候
Well, let him know we're with him.
那好吧 让他知道我们支持他
All right.
好的
If you have hollow-point bullets in anything, take 'em out.
如果你有空尖弹那类东西 今天全拿去扔掉
God damn it, AJ,
该死的 AJ
there is tomato sauce all over these pants.
整条裤子都是番茄酱
AJ, I asked for the brown suit from the dry-cleaning bag.
AJ 我说了要在干衣袋里的褐色西装
The light didn't go on in your closet. -
你衣柜里的灯没亮
Stop it, will you, please?
少废话行不行?
That show of force,
刚才那场面
was that all about humiliating Dad?
全为了羞辱爸爸?
Your Honour, the police pulled over some kid
法官大人 警♥察♥截停几个孩子
and found a baggie with cocaine residue.
找到一个有可♥卡♥因♥的袋子
They also found a gun loaded
还在车箱里找到一把
with hollow-point bullets on the floor.
上了空尖弹的枪
In order to beat the rap,
现在为了逃避刑事责任
this 16-year-old punk claims
这个十六岁的小混混
he saw my client drop that weapon.
声称看见我的当事人扔掉那把枪
And mind you, not yesterday,
提醒您一下 不是昨天
but over two years ago,
是两年多前
using it in the meantime
在这段时间里又用这枪去
to shoot at cans and impress his friends.
打罐头来在朋友面前炫耀
I gotta tell you, Phil, you look fantastic.
我不得不说 菲尔 你看起来太棒了
As in science fiction? No. What? Come on.
好像科幻小说里那样? 不是 别这样说
Fucking empty compliments. I had major coronary disease.
好逊的马屁 我有严重的冠心病
He's not shitting you.
他不是在和你开玩笑
I broke my fucking guts in Florida on that goddamn recumbent bike.
我在佛州骑康复自行车 骑到快内伤了
Would I shit you? You're my favourite turd.
我会笑你? 你是我最喜欢的混♥蛋♥
Fucking kid.
死小子
Why don't you get a real bike,
你怎么不买♥♥一辆真正的自行车
have some beach pussy to look at
一边骑车锻炼心脏
while you're working the heart?
一边让沙滩的美女看看?
Go over the handlebars, have some fucking head trauma? That's all I need.
从车头飞出去 把头撞伤? 那是我该过的日子?
I'm 66 years old.
我六十六岁了
Anyway, Phil, welcome home.
总之欢迎你回来
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't listen to me.
别听我胡说
I'm a cranky fuck lately.
我最近成怪人了
Lately?
最近才是? 噢!
Why don't you get a bike, you fat fuck?
你这死肥猪怎么不去买♥♥辆自行车?
Ho! Young and tall and tanned and lovely...
喔
How are you, Doc? Let me get a drink. I'll be back.
你好 博士 我拿杯酒就回来
All right.
行
Glad you're back, Phil. This fucking guy.
那鸟人会欢迎你回来?
How you doing?
没事了吧?
I'm here to enjoy my grandchildren,
我回来是为了弄孙为乐
my home.
享受天伦
Did you hear the news? Pork Chop out in Jersey got pinched
你们听说没有? Tony在新泽西出事了
on a weapon charge.
武器指控
Drops a gat in a field somewhere three fucking years ago.
三年前在块田里掉了一把手♥枪♥
What the fuck? Jersey. Fucking farmers, I don't know.
那么搞笑? 新泽西的农民真的很难明白
Yeah, he was probably going down on some sheep or some shit.
是啊 说不定那时候他在和绵羊做♥爱♥
Gun violence is a blight on Essex County
枪♥械♥案在艾萨斯郡是严重的罪行
and Mr Soprano will be
Soprano先生将会被
prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
全面起诉
You know what that says, Hector?
Hetor 你知道那是什么意思吗?
That's your mommy's name. Blanca.
那是你妈妈的名字 Blanca
Blanca. That's Mommy's name.
那是妈妈的名字
AJ, can you turn that off, please?
AJ 你能关掉电视吗?
Tony.
Tony
Take the yellow ribbons down, everybody. Our boy's come home.
把黄丝带解了 我们的孩子回家了
Dad. Hey. I'm fine.
爸 我没事
They let him out already?
他们放他出来了?
What she means is, in our neighbourhood people don't get out right away.
她是说我们的邻居们没马上出来欢迎
Hello. Where's Christopher?
喂? Chris呢?
I don't know. I thought he was here.
不知道 我以为他会在这里
Hold on. It's Bobby.
等等 是Bobby
You want me to come down?
你要我过来吗?
No, nothing a hot shower won't fix.
不用 没什么是一个热水澡解决不了的
Carm said you were on the fence about the weekend.
Carmela跟Janice说你还没决定来不来
I don't know. Sit around, chew the fat.
我没头绪 现在无所事事
We got the meeting with the Canadians.
我们和那帮加拿大人约好了见面
Tone, with these hassles, you should make it up our way here.
你官司缠身 应该来我们这里
You know, maybe that's not such a bad idea.
可能不是个坏主意
Mr Federal Attorney.
联邦检察官先生
What can I do for you? You had to have your cheap headline.
有什么能效劳的? 你不上电视不行吗?
Are you not aware we've been building a RlCO case
你怎么会不知道 我们五年来用反黑法立案
against Tony Soprano for five fucking years?
对付Tony Soprano
Then you blow this popcorn fart.
然后就到你来打头炮?
Are you gonna relax?
放松点行吗?
It's just all this little stuff,
只是些小事情
like my phone has one little bar up here.
我的手♥机♥在这里只有一格信♥号♥♥
What if the broker calls?
如果经纪人有事正在找我
Caravan for my house is on Tuesday, and the gas is still off.
看♥房♥♥子的人星期二就要来 现在还没有煤气
Mine works.
我的手♥机♥没问题
Hello. Essex County dropped the charges.
喂? 艾萨斯郡撤消了起诉
I told you it was a piece-of-shit case.
我说了是小菜一碟
Two years old, no decent prints.
两年前 没完整指纹
Santa Claus could have dropped that gun in the snow.
圣诞老人都可能把枪扔在那雪地里
They dropped the charges. Well, I'd say I owe you one,
他们撤诉了 我欠你一个人情
but I'm sure it's more than one.
不过我肯定不止一个
Neil, thanks again.
Nell 再次感谢
Thank God. I didn't want it hanging over your birthday.
太好了 我真的不想和你庆祝生日时还想着这事
Can we forget already that it's my birthday?
能忘掉是我的生日吗?
You say that and then you get upset if nobody makes a fuss.
说一套做一套 没人庆祝你生日的时候又生气
There you are.
你们来了
I was starting to get worried.
我已经开始担心了
Traffic was horrible.
路不好走啊
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表