剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
my gambling luck's done a 180.
我逢赌必胜
OK.
哦 那很好
It's fine for you to believe that shit,
你迷信就可以
but I can't worry about a jinx?
我就不能为只不祥的动物担心?
Tone, I never told this to another living soul, but...
Ton 我没有告诉过任何人这事
Yeah?
说啊
One time at the Bing,
有一次在夜♥总♥会♥
I was alone to meet Eddy Lind,
我一个人去见Eddy lind
I saw the Virgin Mary.
我看见了圣母玛利亚
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不跟她说点什么?
Fuck strippers, we could have had a shrine,
去他妈的脱衣舞♥女♥ 我们该起个圣池
sold holy water in gallon jugs.
用大水壶来卖♥♥圣水
Could have made billions.
那我们就成亿万富翁了
I tell you something deep in my heart and you laugh it off?
我跟你说心底话你却拿来开玩笑?
I'm not saying there's nothing out there,
我没有说它不存在 Paulie
but to not live your life? What the fuck are you gonna do?
但你总不能不过日子吧? 你究竟想干什么?
You don't want the job, you don't want the job.
你不想要那盘生意 那就不要
I can put Patsy in there.
我可以把Patsy安置到那里
He's gonna be part of my family now.
他快要成我亲家了
It'll be good.
那样会亲上加亲
Prick.
混♥蛋♥
You always know what to say to me, don't you?
你一向都知道该怎么跟我说话 是不是?
No, I'm serious.
我很认真的
I live but to serve you, my liege.
我活着就是为了伺候你 陛下
Well, they had to get it for me.
他们想不给我新车都不行
There's no real public transport out here.
外面根本没公共汽车站
But I said no more SUV.
不过我说不要越野车
Well, that's the cool part,
那是很酷的情节
23 highway. It's not so bad.
在23号♥高速公路拍 那也不算很差了
Hey.
嗨
Listen, we're not eating at home tonight.
哦 听着 我们今晚不在家吃饭
I thought we'd go to Holsten's.
我们去holsten吃
You said we'd have manigott'.
你说了今晚做色拉卷筒的
I got meetings with carpenters.
我要去和木工见见面
Holsten's is the consensus.
大家都同意去Holsten
I gotta see some people. I'll meet you there.
我还要和一些人会面 到时候那里见
Sir.
先生
Sir, excuse me.
先生 麻烦让一让
Hello. What, you don't recognise me?
你好. 你认不出我?
We used to play catch.
我们一起玩过传接球
You don't remember that you shot me?
你不记得你开枪打我的事吗?
Enough with the fucking birds.
你别装傻了
I'm Anthony, Johnny's son.
我是Anthony Johnny的儿子
Fuck you want, a boutonniere?
你想要什么? 纽扣?
All right, listen to me. Uncle Pat came to see me
你听好了 Pat叔叔找过我
about Janice, about your money.
是关于Janice和你的钱的事
People keep asking me. I don't know.
人们一直问我 但我不知道
There's a man from another galaxy that came here.
有个外星人来过这里
That's your accountant.
那是你的帐户
I'm confused.
我都糊涂了!
Any money should go to Bobby Baccala's kids.
所有的钱都应该留给Bobby的孩子
Now, Janice may not do that, but Bobby was with us.
现在Janice未必会那么做 但Bobby曾和我们出生入死
He's a made guy. Wouldn't be right.
他算是混出个名堂 钱不能让她拿去
Me, I never had kids.
我 从来没有过孩子.
You remember where your stash is, you let Uncle Pat know.
你记得钱在哪里就让Pat叔叔知道
Me as the head of the family,
而我作为一家之主
I'll hold on to it as a guardian, for Bobby's kids.
我会像监护人那样把钱留着 以后给Bobby的孩子
You remember Bobby? Sure.
你还记得Bobby吗? 当然
You don't know who I am, do you?
你不知道我是谁 是吗?
Remember Johnny,
你记得Johnny吗?
Johnny boy, your kid brother?
你的兄弟?
"This thing of ours.
我们做的这行
I was involved with that?
我也有份?
You and my dad.
你和我的父亲.
You two ran North Jersey.
你们两个控制着北泽西
We did? Yeah.
真的吗? 没错
Well, that's nice.
那很好
Hey. Hey.
来了
What looks good tonight? I don't know.
今晚有什么好吃的? 呃 不知道
Where's googootz?
红卫兵在哪?
He just called. He's on his way.
他刚给我电♥话♥ 正在路上
Mead's coming separately. She had to go to the doctor.
Meadow自己来.她要去医生那里一趟
Switch birth control.
做节育
Did you talk to Mink again?
你又和律师谈过了?
It's Carlo. He's gonna testify.
是Carlo 他打算出庭作证
Onion rings.
洋葱圈
Best in the state as far as I'm concerned.
全新泽西最好吃的 我现在只关心这个
Shit.
靠
How was work today?
今天工作怎么样?
All I'm doing is getting coffee and placing phone calls.
整天就是倒咖啡 接那些响个不停的电♥话♥
You may not realise it but you are making contacts.
你可能还没意识到 但你已经在接触电影圈了
It's an entry-level job.
这是份入门的工作
So buck up.
给我振作点
Right, focus on the good times.
是啊 焦点放在快乐时光上
Don't be sarcastic.
别耍嘴皮
Isn't that what you said?
难道你不是曾经说过
"Try to remember the times that were good.
"试着去记住那些美好时光"
I did? Yeah.
我有说过吗? 有
Well, it's true, I guess.
那我想是真的说过了
I went ahead and ordered some for the table.
我刚才已经点了一些东西
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表