剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I'm laying out. You coming? The UV index is 10.
我都计划好了 你来吗? 外面的紫外光指数都达到10了
Jesus, we don't do anything. We don't eat.
上帝啊 我们不能做任何事情 不能吃东西
We don't go out. God knows we don't do anything else.
不能外出 连上帝都不知道还能做什么
Is that all you ever think about, sex?
你脑子里就只有做♥爱♥么?
All I ever think about? You haven't fucked me in over a year.
我一直在考虑的? 在这一年里你对我毫不在乎
Blood sugar, I told you, the weight loss.
血糖 我告诉过你的 我得减肥
Good, fine. Skin cancer.
好的 去吧 小心得皮肤癌
What's up?
还好么?
Thing we talked about at the wedding.
在想结婚典礼上的事情
Rusty.
Rusty
You made the call to ltaly.
你打电♥话♥去意大利了
Our friend over there's gonna fit him for a suit.
我们在那里的朋友正在找一套合身的衣服
She's sending over two of her best tailors.
她派了2个最好的裁缝
So I should meet 'em at the airport?
所以我应该要去机场接他们吗?
No, they're gonna call you when they arrive.
不用 他们到了以后会打电♥话♥给你的
Now you hook 'em up with a third party, huh?
现在你只需要用一个三流的聚会栓住他们
Get 'em some scissors.
给他们一些需要的东西
This is smart, Ton', the more I think about it.
这很明智Ton 这也正是我所想的
Glad you approve.
很高兴你能同意
Anybody taking a look, there's nothing linking us to it.
无论谁查起来 都不会查到我们头上来
Hey, good seeing you. Hey, there he is.
嘿 很高兴见到你 看哪 他在这里
How you doing? What's up?
你怎么样啊? 你呢?
How are you?
还好吧?
Listen, come here a minute.
听着 过来会
About the other day...
关于前几天的事
I'm fine. A couple of stitches.
我没事 就缝了几针
Yeah? My fucking temper, you know?
是吗? 我火爆的脾气 你知道的?
No no no no, it's okay, really.
不不不 真的 我没事
Take it.
拿着
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, Ton',
你看Ton
I don't remember slamming the refrigerator door,
我不记得曾撞过冰箱的门
but Carlo told me and my dad,
但是Carlo告诉了我和我的父亲了
I never should have raised my hands to you. I'm sorry.
我知道我不该对你动手的 我感到很抱歉
As long as you realize.
只要你明白就好
Huh?
好吗?
It basically became the same thing every day.
每天基本上都一成不变
Coffee, couple lines of meth,
咖♥啡♥因♥ 甲安菲他明
smooth that out with a shot of Jameson.
再来上一杯爱尔兰杰姆森威士忌
And that was just to drive the kids to school.
就差不多是时间把孩子送去学校
Then one day I fell asleep at work and forgot
甚至有天还在上班的时候睡着了
about Gracie's recital.
把Gracie的演奏会也忘得一干二净
Human frailty, it makes me sick sometimes.
人类那脆弱的意志 有时让我感到厌恶
Chris, right? Should I know you?
是Chris吗? 我们认识吗?
Kevin Mucci, Yonkers.
Kevin Mucci 来自Yonkers
We met at the Trotters. Sal lacuzzo's cousin.
我们在赛马场见过面的 Sal Iacuzzo的堂兄 是的
Right. Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Yonkers, what are you, lost?
来自Yonkers 你怎么啦 迷路了吗?
My ex's birthday over at the Red Robin in Clifton.
来参加我前妻在克利夫顿的Red Robin 举办的生日聚会
I figured I'd need a meeting to make it through that shit. I hear that.
我想得解释一下我来找你的原因 我听着那
So I saw my cousin this week.
这星期我见到了我堂弟
It turns out he ran into a friend of yours, the big guy, Vito.
他碰到了一个你们的朋友 大个子Vito
And...
然后呢
He was in a fag bar, dancing with a guy.
他在一个同性恋酒吧里跟个家伙在跳舞
Get the fuck out!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Right, Joey, use your head.
好的 Joey 用用你的脑子
You are not gonna fucking believe this.
你决不会相信这个的
Vito Spatafore's an ass-muncher.
Vito Spatafore是个同性恋
Oh! What? What did you just say?
什么? 你刚才说什么了?
I'm sorry, it's true.
我很抱歉 但那是事实
We ran into this kid.
我们碰到了这一个人
Vito was spotted in a fag bar in New York.
他说 Vito现在正在纽约的一家同性恋酒吧里
By who?
谁说的?
The kid's cousin. Allegedly.
那人的堂弟Allegedly
Probably bullshit.
有可能是在胡说
He's a married man. With a goomar.
他是一个跟帮派成员结过婚的
All right, back up a second.
好吧 等等
What did the kid say exactly?
那人到底是怎么说的?
The kid's cousin Sal lacuzzo From Yonkers, I know him.
那人的堂弟Sal Iacuzzo 来自Yonkers 我认识他
Sal was at this place in the city, supposedly on business.
Sal 在城里的酒吧里 可能是为了公事
He saw Vito holding hands with a guy in nipple rings.
他看见Vito用手抓住一个男子的乳环
You're leaving out the best part.
你漏掉了最精彩的部分
He was wearing a motorcycle outfit,
他穿着机车外套
Iike the guy in the Village People with the leather hat
像乡下人那样带着皮帽
and the vest. Chaps too.
和背心 还有皮裤
I don't know. Fucking slander, ask me.
我不知道 这完全是诽谤
All right, let's take this in the back.
好吧 我们到后面去谈
Yeah, that's what Vito did. You can go.
是的 看看Vito干了什么 你可以走了
Tell you one thing, if it was me this kid was spreading rumors about,
告诉你一件事 如果我是那个散播谣言的人
he'd have something up his own ass.
他肯定会没屁♥眼♥的
And it wouldn't be no cock, either.
也肯定没老二
That's the point, though.
那才是关键
This guy Sal, I know him.
Sal这孩子 我认识他
He's a friend of ours. I fucking called it, long time ago.
他是我们的朋友 我他妈很早以前就撞见过了
You knew Vito was a recchion'?
你知道Vito是个同姓恋?
Yes. When?
是的 什么时候?
I never said it, but I knew.
我从未提及过 但是我知道
Get the fuck out. Enough of this rush to judgment.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 不要如此匆忙去判断
For all we know, this fucking Sal guy's got a hard-on for Vito.
我们现在所知道的 就只他妈的是Sal看到了Vito
Oh, you think this is funny, huh?
你认为这很可笑 是吗?
There's a man's reputation at stake here.
这关乎这里一个成员的声誉
A married man, with kids.
一个结了婚的人 而且有孩子了
Nah, that don't mean shit. Elton John was married.
不 不是这意思Elton John也结婚了
Yeah, Rock Hudson too. I think.
是的 也是一个同性恋 我知道
So what do we gotta do, Ton', actually see him take it in the ass?
那我们该怎么做TON 就眼睁睁的看他呆在那里?
Get Vito on the phone.
给Vito打电♥话♥
You know, he called me the other night.
你知道 他前几天夜里打电♥话♥给我
3:00 in the morning, after the wedding.
婚礼那天后 早上3点
And?
然后呢?
Honestly, it was weird. He wanted to know what was going on.
老实说 很怪异 他想知道发生了什么
He was fucking fishing, see if we heard.
他在找男人 想看看我们是不是知道了
Straight to voice mail.
直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
Ton', I mean, he represents us.
Ton 我意思是他代表我们的形象
I'm not gonna condemn the man off the word of some fucking douchebag from Yonkers
我不打算为了那Yonkers的话而惩罚他
I could care less, basically. Yeah? Maybe you're a flambe.
基本上我并不在意 是吗? 你不是在撒谎吧
Fucking nauseating.
真令人感到恶心
It was up to me, I'd drag Vito behind my fucking car right now.
要是我的话 我就他妈马上把 Vito拉到我车的后座上
Will you take it easy over there, fucking Judge Roy Bean?
你能不能冷静点 他妈的Roy Bean法官
One of my bar girls knows his goomar.
我的一个酒吧小姐认识她的老婆
We'll check with her. Maybe she's seen him and knows where he is.
我们可以向她核实下 或许她见过他知道他现在在哪里
Loren.
Loren
Think about it, though, Ton'--
考虑下 但是 Ton
sudden weight loss.
突然减肥
AlDS? Nobody's got AlDS.
艾滋病吗? 没有人得艾滋病
I don't wanna hear that word in here again!
在这里我不想再听到这个词了
The Federal Prosecutor's office won't tell you why your son's being held?
联邦检察官办公室没有 告诉你儿子为什么被抓起来了
Or where. It has been four days now since he's been arrested,
或者他被关在哪儿 他可在四天前就被捕了
and we have no money to hire a lawyer.
我们没钱去请律师
How did you hear about the law center? You will write the...
你是如何得知法律援助中心的? 你会帮我写
Habeas corpus? I'm not an attorney yet.
文件? 我还不是一名律师
I'm a volunteer assistant. One of our attorneys will file the writ.
我是一名志愿者 我们的一位 律师会写一份正式的文件
He is a good boy. The FBl went to his school
他是个好孩子 联邦调查局的人到他的学校去
and took him like a criminal. This is America?
把他像一名犯人似的带走了 这就是美国吗?
It's not easy to be Muslim now.
现在这不是简单的针对穆♥斯♥林♥了
They wouldn't let Afaf skate at the local rink
他们不让Afaf在本地的溜冰场溜冰
unless she removed her headscarf. You're kidding me, why?
除非她能取下她的头巾 你在说笑吗 为什么呢?
They said it was for insurance.
他们说这是为了安全
It might fall off and someone could trip.
它可能会掉下来 而别人有可能因此而摔倒
If she had been wearing a yarmulke, it would have been a different story.
如果她带着犹太人的圆顶小帽 那可能就是另一种待遇了
You can bet.
我敢和你打赌
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表