剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
没有一个破产的美国人会低估公众的力量
The ancient Egyptians
古埃及人
postulated seven souls.
认为存在着七个灵魂
The top soul and the first to leave at the moment of death
第一个灵魂 也是在死时最先离开身体的
is Ren: the Secret Name.
是Ren 秘密的名字
This corresponds to my Director.
它就像一个导演
He directs the film of your life
导演你人生的电影
from conception
从开始
to death.
到结束
"The Secret Name" is the title of your film.
"秘密的名字" 就是你电影的名字
When you die, that's where Ren came in.
当你死去的时候 是Ren进入的地方
Second soul and second one
第二个灵魂
off the sinking ship is Sekem:
也是第二个离开即将沉没的船的是Sekem
Energy, Power, Light.
活力 能量 光明
The Director gives the orders,
导演下达命令
Sekem presses the right buttons.
Sekem按下正确的按钮
Number three is Khu: the Guardian Angel.
第三个是Khu 守护天使
He, she or it is third man out.
他 她 或者说它 是第三个离开的
Number four is Ba: the Heart--
第四个是Ba 心脏
often treacherous.
经常背叛你
Number five is Ka: the Double.
第五个是Ka 另一个你
The Ka, which usually reaches adolescence
KA往往才到达青春期
at the time of bodily death,
你的肉体就死亡了
is the only reliable guide through the Land of the Dead.
在死亡之道上 它是唯一可靠的指引
Who's gonna live here?
谁会住在这儿
A family.
一家人
I'll have it finished by October.
我会在♥十♥月♥前完成它的
I'm worried, Ade. Everybody's worried.
我很担心Ade 每个人都会担心
No. I am worried all the time.
不 我是一直都很担心
Number six is Khaibit:
第六个是Khaibit
the Shadow, Memory,
影子 回忆
your whole past conditioning
你的今生
from this and other lives.
和全部的过往
Number seven is Sekhu:
第七个是Sekhu
the Remains.
残骸
I'm halfway to China. There's nothing here.
我都快挖到中国了 这里什么都没有
40, 000 I had--
我有4万块
my share of the Bohack's haul from the '70s.
是我70年代干的那票
Did you wrap it right? It gets moldy-- it could've disintegrated.
你把它包好了吗 说不定它都发霉了……可能都碎了
Wrap what? The money.
包什么 那些钱
He knows I need that money for my fucking retrial!
他知道为了那该死的复审我需要钱
Who? You know who.
谁 你知道是谁
No, I don't know who. That's why I asked you.
不 我不知道 所以才问你
Malanga. Will you stop with that?
Malanga 别胡扯了 行吗
Pussy Malanga's dead six years now.
Pussy Malanga都死了六年了
I should dig him up already!
我真应该把他挖出来
Moles.
鼹鼠
They chewing through your sprinklers too?
它们也啃你的洒水管吗
40, 000 I had--
我有4万块
my share of the Bohack's haul from the '70s.
是我70年代干的那票
We'll look later. You're gonna be late for your doctor's. Come on. Hello?
我们晚点再说 你去医院要迟到了 快点
Let me ask you something: ls your time more valuable than mine?
让我问你一个问题 你的时间比我的值钱吗
Where's the baby?
宝宝在哪里
Sorry, Ton'. The car seat, the other stuff--
对不起 Tony 我们被汽车座位上的东西耽搁了
packin' it in there takes forever.
把这些收拾起来好像用了一辈子的时间
You probably remember that.
你可能还记得
No, I don't. I didn't do that crap.
不 我不记得 我才没有干过那种蠢事
How are you feeling, Uncle Jun', huh?
Jun叔叔 你感觉怎么样
He's late enough, Janice. Come on.
他已经迟到很久了 Janice 走吧
A hello to your niece, maybe?
来向你侄子打个招呼 好不好
Hi, sweetie. How are you?
嗨 宝贝 你好吗
Help him get ready, will you?
来帮他准备好 行不行
Yeah. Come on, Jun'.
好的 Jun 来吧
So? How's he doing?
那么 他怎么样
He's Knucklehead Smith, that's how he's doing.
他是个疯老头 就这样
He's paranoid. He doesn't remember whether he ate or not.
他完全是疯了 他都不记得他吃过饭了没有
The man is not competent, Tony.
这个人没有用了 Tony 不要再说了 Janice 拜托
Not again, come on! He has the money for assisted living.
他有钱可以维持生活
He's got legal bills up the ass.
他的账单都齐腰高了
He can sell this museum and move to Green Grove.
他可以把这座博物馆卖♥♥掉 搬到Green Grove去住
Fuck assisted living, okay?
去他妈的维持生活
Remember what they did to Ma? - She was thriving there, Tony.
记得他们怎么对妈妈的吗 她在那儿很好 Tony
He stays where he is, Janice.
他就待在现在的地方 Janice
He's our uncle. It's the least we can do.
他是我们的叔叔 这至少是我们能做的
So the split, your friend in Jersey
关于分家的事情 你在新泽西的朋友
says it should be the same as the old business we do over there.
说我们应该像以前一样做
That's public works, this isn't. - I'll hold the line.
以前是公开的 这次不是 我会把握好尺度的
Don't turn it into World War lll.
别把它变成第三次世界大战就行了
So day to day, how are you getting along with Tony?
那么这些天 你跟Tony相处得怎么样
You asked me to bury the hatchet, John.
你对我说过不要显露锋芒 John
I'm doing it out of respect to you.
我现在做这些是出于尊敬你
Am I still grieving over my brother Bill?
如果问我是不是还在为我兄弟Bill难过
It'll never go away.
那是永远挥之不去的
I appreciate it, Phil.
我很感激 Phil
With me in here I hear you, John.
我现在住在这里 我明白你的意思 John
Your bride--
你的新娘来了
she's a rock for you, kid.
她对你来说可不好对付 小子
Her brother's fitting me for contacts.
她兄弟给我们做的媒
When the trial starts,
审判的时候
I don't wanna be reading documents in the courtroom with glasses.
我可不想戴着眼镜在法庭上看文件
It looks weak. Yes?
那样看起来很软弱
Hey, Ton'. Hey.
嗨 Tony 嗨
My sports book down in Roseville,
我的运动书籍都扔到Roseville去了
Bacala's still making things unpleasant.
Bacala还在跟我闹别扭
God damn it.
他妈的
Listen, Tony,
听着 Tony
I got you something.
我有样东西给你
For you, Carm, the kids-- David Yurman watches.
给你和Carm 还有孩子们 David Yurman表
18-karat gold, diamond center.
18K金 钻石表面
Why do I get the feelin' there's a jeweler somewhere
我怎么觉得有某个珠宝商
filin' an insurance claim today?
今天要填理赔申请单了
Actually, that ain't what it is.
事实上 不是你想得那样
My Aunt Edie died. No?
我婶婶Edie死了 不是吧
That one that moved to California back in the '60s?
那个60年代搬回加州的婶婶
She was a great lady, the only person in my life who ever made me feel special.
她是个了不起的女性 此生唯一的让我感觉自己很特别的人
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
Anyway, the silver cloud is she did pretty well.
不管怎么说 她的婚姻很不错
She was married to Victor Borge's agent.
她嫁给了Victor Borge的代理商
She left me an inheritance, Ton'.
她给我留了一份遗产 Tony
Just over two mil. - Whoa. - Yeah.
差不多有两百万
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你了
Make sure you invest it.
一定要用它好好投资
Well, you know, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.
嗯 你知道吗 这就是我要跟你谈的
Deanne and me and the kids, you know how much we love Florida, right?
Deanne和我 还有孩子们 你知道我们有多爱佛罗里达吧
What, do you wanna put some money on the street down there?
什么 你要把一些钱投在那里吗
I was thinking about buying a place in Fort Myers.
我考虑在Fort Myers买♥♥套房♥子
Retiring there, actually. Retiring?
事实上 是在那边退休
What, are you a hockey player?
退休 怎么 你难道是曲棍球运动员吗
I'm gonna be 50 in three years, Ton'.
再过三年我就50了 Tony
My dad died at 52.
我爸爸52岁死的
You took an oath, Gene. There's no retirin' from this.
你发过誓的 Gene 绝不会从这个事业上退休
Well, I thought about that, and there was Joe Bananas.
好吧 我是这样想过的 还有Joe Bananas
Come on, huh?
算了吧
What about your sports book, your other responsibilities?
你的运动书籍怎么办 你其它的责任呢
What am I supposed to do about those?
要我怎么处理它们才好呢
Benny? We know Bobby wants it.
摇♥头♥丸♥ 我们知道Bobby想要负责的
It's just-- we go back a long way, Ton'.
只是 我们又重操旧业了 Tony
Yeah, we do.
是的 的确
Fuckin' CYO Basketball, do you believe that?
像那该死的天主教青年篮球赛 你能相信吗
It'd mean a lot to me and Deanne.
这对我和Deanne很重要
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表