剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Gentlemen, can I get you anything?
先生 很高兴为您效劳?
Orange County firefighters
橘子郡的火势继续蔓延 消防部门得到了更多帮助
have called in extra help
加里福尼亚分局 出动飞机提供了空中支援
from the California Department of Forestry aircraft...
嗨 这里是Sopranos家 请留言
Hi, you've reached the Sopranos. Leave a message. Bye!
再见
Stop picking your nose!
对啦 不许皱眉头噢
I'm here. Call me.
我到了 回我电♥话♥
Love you.
我爱你
Thanks.
谢谢
Good morning. Anthony Soprano.
早上好
Yup. See some photo ID, please?
ANTHONY SOPRANO
What the hell?
好的 请出示证件
This isn't my wallet.
搞什么鬼?
Oh, no.
这不是我的钱包
And this isn't my briefcase.
这也不是我的公文包
Last night I was at a bar across the street from my hotel.
昨天晚上 我一直在酒店附近的酒吧里转悠
I must have picked up the wrong stuff.
一定是当时拿错包了
Well, I'll tell you what: I'm here,
我会证明我说的都是真话 我马上
so I'll try to call the bar.
打电♥话♥到酒吧里问问看
But could you let me in so I don't miss the morning session?
能否请您网开一面 我不想错过今天早上的会议
Gosh, I really can't.
这恐怕不行
Look, I just flew in from New Jersey
你看 我刚从新泽西飞过来
and Colonel Colonna, he speaks at 10:30.
一直期待着COLONEL COLONNA在10:30的报告会
I can't let you in without photo ID, sir.
先生 没有证件 我没有权利放行
Security. I'm on the list.
保安 来宾名单上有我名字
Sorry.
对不起
It's a whole new world.
这事儿可真新鲜
Got a big $87 in cash to my name.
包里有87块钱
So his briefcase is a Bally too?
你拿错的包也是Bally牌的么?
No. I didn't look at the brand name when I picked it up.
不 拿错的时候我没注意牌子
It just looked like mine, that's all.
换句话说 实在太像我的包了
I gave you that briefcase for Christmas, Ton'.
那公文包 是圣诞节我送给你的 Ton
I know, honey. I know.
亲爱的 我知道
His license has a Kingman, Arizona,
证件上的地址是亚利桑那州的
address and no phone is listed.
不过没留电♥话♥
What's in the briefcase? Did you look?
看看这包里装的是什么? 看过没有?
Yeah, of course I looked.
我早看过了
There's a bunch of brochures
全是些关于什么太阳能加热系统的小册子
for solar heating systems. No company name.
但不知道是哪家公♥司♥的
He'll get in touch.
他会想办法联络我们的
That was a great lecture.
这次演讲非常重要
Oh, look at this now, look. What?
瞧瞧 什么?
Nothing. Try not to worry, Ton'.
什么也没有 别担心 Ton
My whole life's in that case. Thank you.
可这关系到我的前程
Welcome to the Radisson. How you doing?
欢迎光临RADISSON 能为您做些什么?
I checked out a couple hours ago
你好 两小时以前我已经结过帐了
but I'm going to need the room back. Soprano.
可是现在 我又想再次住进那个房♥间
I am sorry, but we're completely booked.
不好意思 房♥间全满 - 别逗了
You're kidding. I'm afraid not.
这是事实 这儿有六个大会同时召开
There's six conventions in town. You might try the Omni.
您可以到OMNI试试
Trouble is I lost my wallet,
问题是钱包丢了
so how the hell am I going to check in there without a credit card?
信♥用♥卡♥也丢了 我拿什么付帐?
You'd face the same problem here.
我想您在我们这儿也会面临同样的问题
Yeah, but I stayed here as a guest just last night.
对 可昨晚我住在这里
You couldn't sign on that bill, you've already closed it out.
可是您已经结♥帐♥了
Thanks for being so helpful.
谢谢你的耐心的解答与接待
Hi.
嗨
What can I get you?
来点什么?
Well, I don't know if you remember me,
还记得我吗?
but I was in here last night around 8:00.
昨天晚上8点左右我来过
I was sitting right over there.
我坐在这儿的右边
I ordered the blackened grouper sandwich then I canceled.
我点了一份黑鱼三明治 然后我说胃痛
Said I had pains in my stomach. Vaguely, okay...
又不要了
Well, when I was leaving, I picked up a wallet and a briefcase
好象 是有这么回事儿
and I thought they were mine,
我离开的时候拿着公文包 还有钱包
but they weren't. Oh, Jesus.
但事实上 我拿错包了
You don't happen to remember who was sitting next to me?
哦 天啊 你难道不记得谁坐在边上么?
You know, there was a guy.
这儿坐着个小伙子
He was about your height.
和你差不多高
You know the reason I remember is he'd had that grouper sand too
我有印象 因为他也点了一份黑鱼三明治
and I was afraid we'd mess the orders up. I think he left before you.
我还怕弄错你们的菜单 我想他比你早走一步
And he never came back? No.
他有没有回来过? 没有
You know the name Kevin Finnerty?
你认识KEVIN FINNERTY么?
He drives a Lexus. You know him?
他开的是凌致车 你知道他?
It's a joke. Infinity? Lexus?
开玩笑而已 呵呵 凌致?
I imagine you could use one on the house.
我猜你现在想喝一杯
Yeah, yeah. You said a mouthful.
好吧
Uh, Scotch rocks. All right.
哦 SCOTCH ROCKS 没错
Glenlivet okay? Oh yeah, better than okay.
威士忌? 太好了
Well, might as well hang out here
嗯 最好摆在外面
in case he shows or calls.
也许他会联♥系♥我
You realize I can't even get on a plane without a picture ID?
要知道 没有证件我都没办法登机
Oh, God, that's right.
天啊
Well, tell me about Costa Mesa.
你知不知道MESA山脉怎么样
Nice place to live?
适合居住么?
Around here? It's dead.
在附近么? 我可没听说过
Give me the grouper sandwich.
来份黑鱼三明治
You got it. Bag the sandwich. Come eat with us.
过来一块儿吃点儿?
A few of us are getting a table.
要知道我们可不太和人一起拼桌子
Dude lost his wallet and briefcase.
呵呵 这位老兄拿错了公文包和钱包
Man. Oh, no. That's all right. Thanks anyway.
谢谢你的美意 哥们 好吧 感激不尽
Come on. That tool who took your stuff shows up,
那拿走你东西的小子要是一出现
we'll all pound his ass. Okay, thanks.
我就要他好看
U. S. Drill Bit. Aerospace and industrial equipment.
U.S.的钻头 在工业领域和航♥天♥领域都有广泛的应用
We just sold our gear and coupling unit to Wheela-brator
我们的齿轮和耦合附件 刚刚得到一份大定单
to focus on pumps and compressors.
得集中所有泵和压缩机
Interesting. Tony,
听起来很有趣 TONY
you never did tell us how you made the jump
你可从来没说过你自己
from selling patio furniture to precision optics.
怎么一下子飞黄腾达起来的
Well, like my wife says, that's a good question.
这是一个很好的问题 我妻子也常问
Excuse me for one minute.
失陪一下
Hi, Daddy. I made volleyball.
爸爸 我在玩排球
All right! I told you, didn't I? You were worried over nothing.
好的 记得我跟你说过吗? 什么都不用担心
How's your brother?
你弟弟呢?
Mom put him to bed early. He puked.
妈妈早哄他睡觉了 他好象有点呕吐
Oh, no. ls she around?
哦 不 让你妈妈接电♥话♥?
Mom! Bye, Dad.
妈妈
Bye, baby.
再见 爸爸 再见 宝贝儿
Ton', how ya doing?
Ton 怎么样啦?
Finnerty didn't call there, did he?
那个什么FINNERTY有没有打电♥话♥过来?
No. I'd have let you know right away.
还没 如果打来我会马上告诉你
Where'd Jeff and Kansas go?
JEFF和KANSAS呢?
To bed, and they sucker-punched you, buddy.
回去睡了
They paid the check.
他们帮你买♥♥单了
You guys all had a hand in this, didn't you?
你们干吗这么帮我?
Listen, we're just impressed to be in the presence of a man
听着 我们只是非常佩服
whose sales team snatched the brass ring
你又抓住这么大一个发财机会
12 consecutive quarters.
这可是一笔12个集装箱的大买♥♥卖♥♥
It's not such a big deal.
根本不值一提
There's always a faster gun.
先下手为强
I'm 46 years old.
我46岁了
I mean, who am I?
我的意思是我是谁?
Where am I going?
我要去哪?
Join the club.
去俱乐部吧
Now is the time you can clearly hear His voice.
他在耳畔旖旎
Let us rejoice in His love.
你在爱河沉醉
This isn't going to happen.
这不是真的
What are you talking about?
说什么呢?
I saw your face when you got off the phone with your wife.
你和你妻子通话以后 我发现你的脸上
So?
怎么啦?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表