剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Frankly AJ I am a little concerned--
老实说 A.J. 我有点担心你--
the clubs sleeping late
俱乐部 晚上睡得晚之类的事情
your lack of interest in anything productive.
你对一些有建设性的事情却没有兴趣
Hey I'm interested in productive stuff
嗨 我有兴趣的
just not stuff you care about.
只是不是你关心的那些事情
I could run one of those clubs. What?
我能经营其中一家俱乐部 什么?
Look I'm not just partying there. I'm learning.
听着 我去那不是去寻欢作乐的 我是在学习
I see what works what doesn't.
我看看哪些有用的 哪些没用的
I could have a great club
我能经营好一家很好的俱乐部
and really successful.
并且取得成功
If you guys care so much about my future
如果你们关心我的未来
then why don't you stake me?
那么你们为什么不支持我?
In a club? Get the hell out of here.
俱乐部? 该死的别胡扯了
You pick up the garbage in a lot of clubs in New York.
你在纽约的许多俱乐部收废品的
You know people. You could help me
你认识人 你能帮助我的
It's not like you can't afford to set me up. You have all the money in the world.
你又不是没有钱支持我 你有的是钱
This is ridiculous. Manage a club AJ?
真荒谬 开俱乐部 A.J.?
You've never even been a busboy.
你甚至连个餐馆工都做不好
If you wanna get back into event planning
如果你想重新职业规划一下
you should think about the Culinary Institute in Poughkeepsie.
你就该想想在POUGHKEEPSIE的烹饪学校
Culinary Institute? Why do you keep talking about event planning?
烹饪学校? 你为什么老是谈职业规划?
I don't even know what that is.
我连那个什么意思也不知道
If you're serious I'll tell you what I'll do.
如果你是说真的 我告诉你我怎么帮你
I'll get you a job at Beansie's
我在BEANSIE店里给你找份工作
and you can learn the business from the ground up.
那你就能从基础开始学习做生意
That's a fucking pizza parlor not a club.
该死的那是一个匹萨店 不是俱乐部
It's the service industry!
这是服务行业!
Why are we even having this discussion?
我们究竟为何还要争论?
You're going back to college next semester.
你下学期就给我回学校去
See? This is just what I mean.
看到没? 我就说会这样
You guys never give me any support in anything I wanna do.
你们从来不支持我想干的事情
AJ! Oh!
A.J.! 噢
God damn him.
他真是该死
This is fucking demoralizing.
该死的真是大受打击
Maybe we should get him a club give him some responsibility.
也许我们该给他弄个俱乐部 让他有点责任心
Maybe he'll rise to the occasion.
也许他就会懂事了
Are you insane? He's not even legal drinking age.
你疯了吗? 他甚至还没到喝酒的合法年龄
Well yeah yeah.
是啊 是啊
It's like a... bad smell in the house.
就好像是...屋子里一种不好的味道
It's always hanging there.
挥之不去
More than that it's no good for me and Carmela.
尤其是 对我和CARMELA不好
'Cause arguing with AJ is no kind of aphrodisiac
因为与A.J.争吵并不是一种壮♥阳♥药♥
I'll tell you that.
我可以这么告诉你...
Just when I was beginning to feel physically good again
当我开始感觉我的身体恢复了
like my old self.
就像以前的我一样时
Good. I see. But honestly
好 我知道了 但是老实说...
no one could blame a man for seeking an extracurricular outlet
一个人在这种情形下寻求发泄途径的时候
in a situation like this.
不该受到指责
Don't give me that look.
别那样看着我
You're always telling me that I'm projecting.
你一直告诉我我在把思想形象化
You're projecting.
是你在形象化
So you're not seeking an extracurricular outlet?
那么你不是在寻找发泄途径喽?
No. I was just being theoretical.
是的 我只是在尝试理论化一点
What Carmela did for me when I was hurt
当我受伤时CARMELA为我所做的一切
the way she took care of me
她照顾我的方式
nursed me back to health you think I wanna fucking betray that?
护理我直到我康复 你认为我会不顾这些吗?
ls it possible on some level
你是不是在某种程度上
you blame her for AJ's problems?
有点在A.J.的问题上责怪于她?
Look I don't know.
听着 我不知道
No. Carmela's a good mother.
不 CARMELA是个好母亲
She did her best.
她尽力了
Look could you just give me
听着 你能不能给我点...
some practical advice
实际点的建议?
for once?
就算一次也成
Tell me what the fuck to do about my son?
告诉我该拿我儿子怎么办?
Well...
这个...
I think it's entirely appropriate
我想你和CARMELA这样和A.J.说...
for you and Carmela to tell AJ.
是完全恰当的
you have certain expectations of him
你对他有某种期望
particularly since he's living in your home.
尤其是他住进你家后
The most important thing is
最重要的是
that you and Carmela
你和CARMELA
are in agreement on the issues
在这个问题上意见要一致
that you don't undercut each other
你们不能互相矛盾
or act at cross-purposes.
或者意见分歧
Here. So you can buy a suit
这个 你去买♥♥件西装
to look nice for job or college interviews.
去工作或者去学校面试时候可以体面点
This is not for fun. This is not to be used
这个不是给你玩用的
for any kind of personal entertainment.
不是给你的任何寻欢作乐用的
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi.
嗨
Hey Mr. Soprano. What's going on?
嗨 SOPRANO先生 你好吗?
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Hey what's up? Meet my friends.
嗨 怎么了? 见见我的朋友
This is Farhad and...
这是FARHAD 还有这是...
Daryl. What's up? Daryl; AJ Soprano.
DARYL DARYL是吗 我是A.J. SOPRANO
You know Tommy Filippo?
你认识TOMMY FILIPPO?
Providence? No I don't think so.
PROVIDENCE的? 不 我不认识
Good friend of mine. He's connected.
他是我的好朋友
Farhad and Daryl are starting a line of sports drinks.
FARHAD和DARYL现在刚开始干运动饮料这一行
Cool. Big thing now. Not just carbs protein.
真酷 现在很火的不仅仅是汽车汽化器 还有蛋白质
When you exercise you drink four-to-one
你在锻炼的时候
carbohydrate-to-protein solution
你要喝4倍的碳水化合物来解决蛋白质的补充
decrease muscle damage increase endurance.
减少肌肉损伤 增加持久性
Yeah that makes sense. They're looking for investors.
是啊 有道理 他们在寻找投资人
Maybe we can get you a prospectus eh? Absolutely.
也许我们可以给你一张说明书 怎么样? 当然
For your dad. You can ask him to look at it.
你帮我给你♥爸♥爸 你叫他看一下
Do you ever go to Lotus? Good crowd on Wednesdays.
你去过LOTUS吗? 星期叁人可真多
I was there twice. I was there last weekunbelievable.
我去过两次 我上周就在那 真是不可思议
Hey wake me up tomorrow okay? 10:00?
嗨 明天早上10点叫我好吗?
We were just up in Bradford.
我们当时在BRADFORD
There's a beautiful long-truss bridge there.
那里有一座很漂亮的衍架桥
Mmm. Right.
是吗?
If you're interested in covered bridges
如果你们对有顶的桥感兴趣
you need to get over to Swanzey.
你们就该去SWANZEY
They have four marvelous bridges there
那里有4座令人惊叹的桥
including a queen post.
包括一座有柱子的
Honey we could go tomorrow.
亲爱的 我们明天就去
You know where else you should go is Shaker Village.
另外一个你们该去的地方就是SHAKER村
You can't beat those Shaker brooms.
那里SHAKER BROOMS能看花你眼睛
Oh I love old brooms!
噢 我喜欢老式的BROOMS!
AJ!
A.J.!
I woke you up two hours ago like you asked me.
2个小时以前我就照你说的叫你了
Now get up.
马上起来
Ouch. Carl are you all right?
啊 Carl 你没事吧?
It is 4:00 in the afternoon.
现在是下午4点了
You are not even dressed!
你甚至还没有穿衣服!
I got the impression you had something important to do.
我记得你有重要事情要去做的吧
There you go Corrado. How come I don't get no mail?
吃饭吧 CORRADO 我怎么会没有信呢?
Maybe you need to write some letters
也许你该写信
start a correspondence.
人家就会回你的
Lying cocksucker!
说谎的杂种!
They throw my mail out.
他们把我的信扔了
Your uncle is having dinner but you can see him now.
你叔叔在吃午饭 但是你现在可以见他了
Warren will take you in.
WARREN 会带你进去的
This way.
这边走
Wait for me please.
请等着我
He's over here.
他在那边
Corrado you have a visitor. What?
CORRADO 有人来看你 什么?
Anthony! My nephew.
ANTHONY!是我的侄子
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表