剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Stupid thing. The pressure is shot.
这个破玩意儿压力不够
Can you live with regular instead of espresso?
煮不了浓咖啡 普通的好吗?
Never mind, sweetie. Thanks anyway.
没关系 亲爱的
T, hey. Sorry for the ambush.
对不起. 我不请自来
I brung up your paper.
我帮你把报纸拿进来了
I am meeting the new realtor.
我要去见新的房♥产经纪人
Yeah? Good luck.
祝你好运
Got a call from Sergeant Danny over in Newark PD.
接到纽瓦克警♥察♥局Danny警官的电♥话♥
Yeah? And?
是吗 然后呢
T, the Feds are doing some digging over by Branford Avenue.
FBI的人正在宾福特大街挖些什么
Willie Overall the bookie,
那个庄家Willie Overall
Labor Day 1 982?
1982年的劳动节那天?
Danny says he hears it's Larry Barese that's been talking.
Danny说他听到消息 是Larry Barese告的密
Lot of work for a dead fucking bookie.
那死庄家费了我们不少的功夫
Come on, kid. Do it.
来吧 孩子 动手吧
You made your bones with that prick.
是你埋了那混♥蛋♥的尸体 对吧?
Yeah.
是的
Old Zepupin's house.
老Zepupin的家
You were shaky a little but you did good.
你下手时有点发抖 不过算不错了
I remember telling your old man.
我记得是那样告诉你父亲的
25 years, T.
二十五年了 Tony
Possible there's nothing left.
可能全烂掉了
There'll be bones, teeth.
还会有骨头和牙齿
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
We're gonna pack our toothbrushes.
收拾包袱
I'll call you in a few days on the alternate cell.
过几天我用预付电♥话♥打给你
Any emergencies, call Sil or Bobby.
有紧急情况找Sil或Bobby
And if you need more cash, call Mich.
钱不够用打电♥话♥给我
I know the drill, Tony.
我晓得什么是潜逃 Tony
You know, it's not like I won a trip to Paris.
这可不是我赢了个免费巴黎游
You have everything? Your razor?
东西都带齐了? 剃须刀呢?
Yeah, I think so.
带了 应该是带了
I can buy whatever I need.
我缺什么都可以去买♥♥
Make sure you wear your sunblock. It's nothing.
你肯定带了防晒霜? 小事一桩
A little gambling charge. It's gonna be fine.
只是关于赌博的指控 就这样而已
It's just better safe than sorry.
只是为了以防万一
I know, it's just... This is what life is
我知道 只是我们到了这年纪
still like at our age?
还要过这种生活?
My tomatoes are just coming in.
我种的西红柿才刚熟
It's good to see you. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 是的
You seem good, Junior, I gotta say.
我得说 你气色不错 Junior
Fuck does that mean? I'm fucking incarcerated, for Christ's sake.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思? 我被软禁了
The medicine, the Aricept, it agrees with you.
胆碱酯□抑制剂对你很有帮助
You're not repeating yourself so much.
你不会经常重复自己说的话了
You gotta get me out of here.
你们要救我出去
The smell alone in this fucking place...
这鬼地方有股臭味
What do you hear from my nephew?
你们有没有我侄子的消息
Tony? He sent me a card for my birthday.
Tony? 他们给我寄了张生日卡
I'm still waiting for an apology. Tell him.
告诉他 我还在等他的道歉
All right.
行
Which one of you's gonna tell him?
你们俩谁打算告诉他
We'll figure it out, Junior.
我们再商量商量 Junior
If you made an appointment
如果你和外面的牙医
with an outside dentist,
预约个时间看病
that might do the trick.
或许能做点手脚
What trick?
什么手脚?
We'll meet you there and
我们在那儿等你
sneak you off in our car.
把你偷偷接到我们车里
Dinner, ten minutes.
十分钟后吃晚饭
So what do you think, Junior?
你怎么看 Junior?
Enchiladas tonight.
今晚吃辣椒肉馅玉米卷饼
Here's the electricians' union.
这是电工工会孝敬你的
Don't let 'em take my plate, kid.
小子 别让他们把我的盘子收走
Make sure there's enough so everybody can buy in.
保证每个人都能坐下来玩
$60.
60元
For sodas and fucking candy? Caffeinated sodas and sugar.
就汽水和糖果? 含咖♥啡♥因♥的
You know some of them ain't allowed this shit.
你知道有些人不允许这么做
Gets them all riled. I could lose my job.
把他们惹毛 我的饭碗就砸了
Stickup artist. I gave you my watch. Don't count my money, nigga.
你这不是在明抢吗 我的手表都给你了 别和我讨价还价
You're making 500% off these motherfuckers.
你卖♥♥给这帮龟孙子的利润是五倍
You're good till lights out.
玩到关灯前都是安全的
I'll steer people away from the door.
我给你把门
All right. No-limit five-card stud.
开赌 无上限 五张梭哈
$40 buy-in to the house.
40元入局
The white buttons are five bucks. The red buttons are ten.
白色纽扣代表五块钱 红色纽扣代表十块
Red buttons!
"红色按钮" (核弹按纽)
What you say?
你说什么?
Today we got Coca-Colas...
今天 我们有可口可乐
Fuck was I just saying?
靠 我说什么来着?
The soda, Junior. What soda?
汽水 Junior 什么汽水?
Right, the Coke.
对 可乐
The real kind, not the diet shit, ice-cold,
含咖♥啡♥因♥的 不是健怡那种
five buttons.
冰冻的卖♥♥五个纽扣
Plus we got Snickers, KitKats and Sprees, also five.
还有士力架巧克力和润喉糖 也是五个纽扣
I'll take some Sprees.
我要一些润喉糖
OK, ante up.
好了 买♥♥定离手
This is nice, huh?
这样很不错吧
A little road trip, just you and me.
只有你和我的一次短途旅行
All things considered, of course.
一举两得 当然了
Yeah, just like the old days.
是啊 就像以前那样
Willie fucking Overall,
Willie Overall那个王八蛋
after all these years.
都这么多年了
Remember driving around with that prick in the trunk looking for a spot?
记得当时开卡车载着那混♥蛋♥ 到处找埋尸地点吗?
What was it, a week before AJ was born?
那是什么时候 好像是AJ出生前一周 对吧
No, Meadow.
不是 是Meadow
Now she's gonna be a doctor. Yeah.
现在 她都快成医生了 嗯
Remember we took you to Luger's after?
记得之后我们带你到Luger那儿
Me, Puss, Ralphie.
我 Puss Ralphie三个人
Chevy Chase... Fuck ever happened to him?
Chevy Chase 他为啥越演越差?
Let me ask you something.
问你一件事
You mentioned Ralph before.
你之前提到过Ralph
A few years ago, he had that beef with Johnny Sack,
几年前 他和John有些矛盾
he made a crack about Ginny,
他说了一个关于Ginny的笑话
huge fucking mole on her ass or some shit.
嘲笑她屁♥股♥里有个肿瘤
Yeah?
是吗?
Who the fuck would tell Johnny about that joke?
哪个白♥痴♥告诉John这笑话的?
How should I know?
我怎么会知道?
Nine of clubs.
梅花9
You know, I try to be cooperative
你知道 我想要合作一点的
but it's that same message over and over.
但总是拿到这烂牌!
Walter, what you got?
Walter 你有什么?
Flush.
同花顺
No, you don't. George?
不 你没有同花顺 George?
What?
什么?
George, what you got?
George 你什么牌? 嗯?
Your hand. He's got Alzheimer's.
用你的手 他有老人痴呆!
Help him, for Christ's sake. Pair of jacks.
看在老天的份上帮他开牌吧! 一对钩
Guy comes home with a bouquet of flowers for his wife.
有个人带了束花回家给他的妻子
"l guess I'll have to spread my legs now," she says.
"看来我现在得把腿分开了" 她说
"Why?" he asks. "Don't you have a vase?"
"为什么" 他问 "你连花瓶都没有吗"
High rollers only. Keep walking, Professor.
贵宾房♥ 到其他地方去吧 教授
I'm not here to gamble. I'm looking for Keith.
我不是来赌博的 我来找Keith
Keith's busy. Take a hike.
Keith在忙呢 走吧
We had a chess match, Keith.
我们有个下棋比赛 Keith
The pride of Rutgers.
新泽西州立商学院的骄傲
Slits his wrists in the faculty lounge
捅伤了院长之后
after he stabbed the dean.
在教员休息室割腕自杀
At least some of us know when we need help.
至少我们知道什么时候该去找医生
Get the fuck out of here, you fucking...
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚出去 你这傻B
What did the blind man say when he passed the fish market?
瞎子走过鱼市场的时候说了什么
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表