剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
So how's your mom, Ton? Same.
你妈好吗 东尼 老样子
But my ex-goomar's cousin, I got her to take care of her. Russian girl.
我前女友的表妹在照顾她 一个俄♥国♥女人
Who was telling me the Bevilaqua kid
是谁告诉我说比维拉奎那小子
has money from construction?
从建设案坑了很多钱
Fucking Matthew was never any good. He sure cried like a baby.
该死的马修 想必他哭得很惨
I think the family was relieved he got taken out.
他们家族应该很高兴 他被踢出去
What are you gonna eat?
你要吃什么
Hey, waiter!
嘿 服务生
That's the closest CW16 got Tony to discussing the Bevilaqua murder?
关于比维拉奎谋杀案无线电监听只录到这些吗
I think at this point it's time to consider 16, Bonpensiero, compost.
我想现在应该考虑16号♥ 鲁宝医生
Bonpensiero was crucial to the Webistics stock fraud case.
鲁宝医生是网科股票掏空案的 重要人物
So RICO-wise...
以组织犯罪防治条例来说
...the airline tickets, mail and wire fraud...
机票 信件跟银行转帐的诈欺
...if the mother testifies for immunity.
如果他妈愿意做证的话就好了
Whose own mother's gonna testify?
谁的妈妈会作证对自己的孩子不利
I say focus on his garbage business.
我觉得还是把重点放在 他垃圾处理的生意上
Extortion. Interstate trucking.
勒索 州际卡车运输
It'll yield a prosecutable murder.
这样最有可能以谋杀案起诉他
Richie Aprile, no doubt about it, the cartel had him whacked.
理奇艾皮欧 毫无疑问 他是被他们干掉的
But Tony shows diligence when it comes to debugging.
不过东尼倒是对窃听器很谨慎
What about the home? They talked in the basement.
家里呢 他们都在地下室谈话
His own basement? Where's the due diligence there?
他自己的地下室 这样叫做谨慎
Tony avoids business at home.
东尼尽量不在家讨论生意上的事
He'll take somebody out by the pool.
他会在游泳池跟人谈事情
Except there he fears parabolics.
不过他担心会被偷听
The basement has noisy AC ducts.
因为地下室的空调很吵
He turns on the air and he feels safe.
他都会把空调打开 让自己有安全感
"Surreptitiously enter and leave." A "sneak and peek" warrant.
"偷偷摸摸进出" 这是"偷♥窥♥令"
Correct. I said you could enter the basement.
正确 我说过可以进地下室装窃听器
Do we have to impact this family's privacy?
但有必要影响到他家人的隐私吗
First we determine where to best place the wire.
我们先要决定在哪里装窃听器
Then the listening device will be fabricated and we install it.
然后才装配收听器 再去安装
See that they limit both entrances to the basement.
只能进出地下室
It's not a Better Homes and Gardens tour.
别搞什么豪♥宅♥之旅
Happy hunting.
狩猎愉快
You know, the coffeemaker's got to be plugged in for it to work!
咖啡壶要插电才能用
Same time as yesterday.
跟昨天一样的时间
I'm just going to the stationery store.
省点油钱吧 我只是要去文具店
I'll be right back.
马上就回来
You don't gotta follow me. All right?
不需要 像昨天那样跟踪我 好吗
To drop a wire
如果要装窃听器
there's got to be nobody home for at least two hours.
得等没人在家 而且要两个小时
The maid is gone on Tuesday afternoons.
礼拜二下午佣人都不会在
Why? Classes to get her U.S. citizenship.
为什么 去上课准备考美国公民
She's gone from 1 till about 2:45.
她的课从1点到2点45分
Class, then she and her husband have lunch.
上课之后她跟老公去吃饭
He's applying for citizenship too.
他也在申请公民
What's his name again?
他叫什么名字
Stasiu Wosilius. I'll run that by AntiTerrorism.
史塔西巫西利斯 我去查反恐资料
Carmela's gone on Tuesday. Tennis.
卡蜜拉礼拜二也不在 去上网球课
We need somebody on her
我们需要有人看着她
and everybody that's got a key to the house.
还有任何有房♥子钥匙的人
Daughter's at Columbia.
他女儿在哥伦比亚
Why risk it?
为什么要冒险
She's 45 minutes away. Put somebody on her.
她只在45分钟远的距离 派人看着她
Anyone breaks for home,
如果有人闯入
we need to warn the team to get the hell out.
我们需要有人警告小组快离开
Unit 1, Baby Bing headed your way. Copy, control.
一号♥ 小宝往你的方向前进 收到
Unit 2, you got Bada Bing headed your way.
二号♥ 巴达宝正往你的方向前进
Excuse me. Unit 3, Mrs. Bing also in motion.
不好意思 三号♥ 宝夫人也开始行动
Do you have contact of Princess Bing?
五号♥ 你有看到宝公主吗
Roger, control.
收到 控制台
Unit 4, here comes the maid. Gray Jetta.
四号♥ 佣人来了 开灰色捷达车
S.E. Team, the location's secure.
东南方小组 地点已经安全
You have 90 minutes.
你们有90分钟的时间
Just in time. Set a plate.
刚刚好吃午饭 拿个盘子来
You got it.
好
I had him darn it in the shoulder, like she wanted.
我叫他把肩膀这里补起来 就跟她想要的一样
It shouldn't have torn. Beautiful coat.
不应该破成这样 很漂亮的大衣
What the fuck? Lunch is ready. I wash my hands.
搞什么 午餐已经好了 洗手啊
You washed your hands. I tied my shoe.
你洗过手了 我刚绑鞋带
So what? I can't stand touching shoelaces.
所以呢 我不想碰鞋带
Ever tie your shoes and notice the ends of your laces are wet?
你有在绑鞋带的时候 发现鞋带头湿了吗
From what? Why would they be wet? I got no fucking idea.
为什么会湿 我哪知道
You stand at the urinals... Come on, will you?
搞不好是小便的时候 拜托一下
He's asking, I'm telling. It's important.
他问我的 所以我回答啊 这很重要
Even if the lace is dry and you don't touch the shoe.
就算鞋带是干的 你也没有碰到鞋子
Bacteria and virus migrate. You see this on TV?
细菌还是很容易会传染 电视上说的
I gotta watch TV to figure out the world?
我靠看电视来了解这个世界
A men's shithouse is a sewer.
男生的厕所跟下水道一样脏
In ladies' johns, you could eat maple ice cream from the toilets.
在女生厕所里面 还可以在马桶上吃冰呢
There's exceptions. But a men's?
也是有例外 可是男生厕所呢
Piss all over the fucking floor. Urinals jammed with cigarettes.
尿的整个地板都是 小便池都被烟屁♥股♥堵住
They can pour all the ice they want, it does nothing to kill germs.
他们可以倒一堆冰 可是无法杀死细菌
Even if you don't drag the laces. Shut the fuck up!
即使鞋带没有拖在地上 闭嘴
Mission control, I'm disabling the line to the phone company.
报告控制台 我正在切断电♥话♥线
Phone line to the alarm is neutralized. Cut it.
连接警报器的电♥话♥线没处理 剪掉
Hold your breath. I'm clipping the siren.
暂时停止呼吸 我在剪警报器的线
Pick it, Wilson.
选好 威尔森
Control, we're working on entry.
我们正在处理大门的地方
Estimate three to four minutes.
大概需要三到四分钟
You're not hungry?
你不饿吗
Have some braciole. No, thanks.
吃点牛肉卷 不用 谢谢
I got no appetite.
我没有食欲
Today would've been our birthday. "Our" birthday?
今天应该是我们的生日 我们的生日
Oh, yeah.
喔 对
Spoons.
还有小匙
Happy birthday. How old are you? 51.
生日快乐 你几岁了 51岁
Who came first, you or Spoons?
谁是哥哥 你还是小匙
Philip was my kid brother by 11 minutes.
菲力比我晚11分钟出生
Hey, it was a fucking tragedy.
嘿 真是个悲剧
What're you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
It's the life we chose. Right, Pat?
这种生活是自己选的 对吧 佩特
But my brother was never a heavy guy.
但我弟对谁都不是沉重的人
I mean he was a sweet, gentle man.
他是个贴心温和的人
Your brother was your twin brother? Philly.
你的弟弟跟你是双胞胎 菲力
Friends, like us, called him Spoons. Somebody whacked the kid.
我们这些朋友叫他小匙 有人把他给砍了
Before you came over.
在你来之前
You big-mouthed fuck! Fuck!
你这个混帐 干
You identical twin? Or the other kind? Identical.
是同卵双胞胎 还是异卵 同卵
Here, have something to eat.
吃点东西
There's a twin bond.
双胞胎是有感应的
Unless you experienced it, you can't understand.
除非你自己亲身体验 不然无法了解
Okay with onions? Maybe it sounds crazy to you.
你吃洋葱吧 或许听起来很古怪
Hey, nothing sounds crazy anymore. The older I get...
嘿 人越来越老之后 就没什么事可古怪了
It's over, right?
已经过去了 对吧
Don't it happen that twins can die within days of each other?
双胞胎是不是会在几天内 先后死掉
That would've been okay, believe me. Come on! God forbid!
我不介意 相信我 别这样乱说话
I miss him so much. Well, that's natural.
我好想念他 这很正常
You're with us.
你现在跟我们在一起
Leave the morbid shit back at Junior's crew...
不要去想那些令人郁闷的事
...and have a happy birthday.
好好过生日
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
You wanna commit suicide?
你想自杀
Tie your shoes and have a bite of braciole.
那就先把鞋带绑好 然后吃点牛肉卷
Hey, stonato, it's a joke. Come on!
嘿 开玩笑的啦
Hello!
你好
God, don't transfer me now.
老天 不要把我给调走
Adriana La Cerva.
艾德莲娜拉瑟渥
How green was my fucking valley.
我的工作真是美妙
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表