剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Fuck you doing? Scared the piss out of me.
靠 你从哪冒出来的?
Some things you don't get into over the phone.
有些事电♥话♥里说不方便
Got it. Lorraine's at mass.
我知道 Lorraine去麻省了
Watch out for Spencer.
小心Spencer
Who? Her fucking toy terrier's a shit machine.
谁? 我老婆的斗牛梗 妈的到处拉屎
I talked to some of the guys about your misgivings.
我跟几个兄弟谈了你的担忧
Yeah?
是吗
Listen, I've made a decision.
听着 我做了一个决定
Take a walk in there.
你们几个上哪走走
What the fuck you waiting for? Get lost.
等什么呢? 都给我出去
Historically, Carmine always said the Sopranos
老Carmine早就说过Sopranos家族
are nothing more than a glorified crew.
不过是一群被吹捧的乌合之众
Plain and simple,
干净利落地把他们干掉
we decapitate and we do business with whatever's left.
我们和剩下来的人做买♥♥卖♥♥
What? Nothing.
有意见? 没什么
I agree in spirit but I gotta counsel.
思想上我赞同 但我必须得给点忠告
This should have been done during John's era.
这件事在John当家的时候就该做好
They got redundant upper management,
他们的领导层结构臃肿
bleeds off half the kick.
盘剥掉了半数所得
We take 'em out, absorb the whole fucking thing.
我们铲除他们 把整个北泽西都吸收过来
Take out an entire fucking family?
干掉整个家族?
Let me tell you a couple or three things.
让我告诉你三件事情
Forget Coco. Forget Fat Dom
忘记Coco被打那笔帐 忘记肥dom
who goes over to Jersey and never comes back.
这家伙去了新泽西就没回来过
Forget my brother Billy.
也不去计较我弟弟的死
Phil, that's not what I'm saying at all.
Phil 我不是那个意思
Anthony Soprano has no respect for this thing.
Anthony Soprano 从来都不尊重这行业
He's never been in the can, not really.
他根本没吃过牢饭 可以这样说
He's a guy who stepped over his own uncle to grab the big seat.
他踩着自己叔叔爬上老大的位置
His father's brother.
那还是他父亲的亲兄弟
Please, huh? I'm embarrassed.
这都做得出 连我都感到尴尬
I let him come to the hospital last Christmas
去年圣诞节在医院还让他见我
and I took his fat fucking hand in friendship.
握着他的肥手把他当朋友
Philly, you had a heart attack.
Philly 你当时心脏病发作
Listen to me. They make anybody and everybody over there.
你听我说 他们把猫猫狗狗全弄进家族里
And the way that they do it is all fucked up.
他们做事的方式跟本不入流
Guys don't get their finger pricked.
入行没滴血为誓
There's no sword and gun on the table.
也没剑和枪的仪式
Phil. No, Alb.
Phil 不 Alb
Either it has meaning or no meaning.
传统就是传统 不管仪式有没有意义
And the Vito thing, the man harbours a faggot.
还有Vito那事 他居然保护那同性恋
It's true. Five fucking families
对 没错 纽约五大家族
and we got this other pygmy thing over in Jersey.
他们在新泽西那小门派居然是其中之一
There's no scraps in my scrapbook.
我的字典里没有失败这两个字
Make it happen.
把这事办妥
I like the way she played basketball yesterday.
我喜欢昨天她打篮球的样子
Almost got my first hard-on in a month.
几乎让我在这个月里第一次勃起
Jesus, what's the meaning of quiet time around here?
靠 懂不懂安静是什么意思?
Rhiannon? AJ?
Rhiannon? A.J?
Jesus.
天哪
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You first.
你先说
I have some food issues, depression.
我有一些饮食问题和抑郁
You keep up with Hernan? He's a slimeball.
你还跟Hernan在一起吗 他是个污秽的王八蛋
I caught him finger-banging my cousin on the ski lift.
我抓到他在滑雪缆车里搞我堂妹
Somebody said you were modelling.
听人说你做模特了
Yeah, I guess.
嗯 算是吧
I signed with Elite.
我跟Elite签约了
So you would say he's responding to the therapy.
你的意思是他已经开始有起色了?
Well, we don't do traditional therapy per se.
其实 我们不做传统的治疗
Kids in crisis mostly need an environment of calm,
身陷危机的孩子需要平静的环境
no stresses.
没有压力
Do you want this? Or I can pop it in the mail.
现在给你还是寄过去
Just one more week of this.
还要治疗一个星期
$2,200 a fucking day.
妈的 一天2200
Gabagool', provolone
午餐肉 软干酪
and vinegar peppers.
还有泡椒
You believe this fucking weather?
这是什么鬼天气
End times, huh? Ready for the rapture.
山雨欲来风满楼 基♥督♥重现人间
How's the anti-terror going?
你的反恐工作进行得怎么样
Great if you don't like sleeping,
如果你喜欢不吃不睡
eating or seeing your kids.
不想和孩子在一起 那肯定是份好工作
Listen, those Arabs from the Bing...
听着 夜♥总♥会♥那些阿♥拉♥伯人
Let me ask you the truth.
我问问你
They're in Jordan getting their balls zapped?
他们是不是在约旦守斋戒?
You're not gonna tell me?
你不打算告诉我?
I'm not really sure. For all we know,
我不太清楚 据我们所知
they may be harmless pistachio salesmen.
他们可能只是老实的果仁商
Don't get so bent out of shape. You're a big boy, Tony.
Tony 别发脾气 你是成年人了
You know, World War ll,
你那票前辈在二战的时候保卫了
your outfit protected the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
布鲁克林的海军造船厂
You think Roosevelt told Vito Genovese
你觉得罗斯福总统会告诉教父
where Hitler was holed up? Go fuck yourself.
希♥特♥勒♥躲在哪吗? 去你♥妈♥的♥
Tony, hold up.
Tony 等一下
Tony
Tony
What?
又怎么了
Look, I appreciate what you did, giving us those names.
我很感谢你把那些人交出来
In fact, I've been sitting here thinking...
事实上 我刚才一直在想
Remember that thing I told you about
记得我告诉过你那件 可能发生的事吗?
that was supposed to happen about a year ago, your problem with Brooklyn?
大概一年前 你跟纽约那边的麻烦
It's on again, possibly.
很可能他们又有动作了
You, maybe people close to you.
对你 或者你身边的人
If it was solid you would have been warned by the Newark office,
如果是真的 你会被 纽瓦克警局正式警告
but my colleague in Brooklyn,
但我在布鲁克林那边的同事
the one with the collaborator,
跟进线人的那个说
snitch is implying the wheels have been set in motion.
线人在暗示他们已经开始动手了
Implying.
暗示?
Where the fuck you been?
你死哪去了
Krista fell off her shoes last night.
Krista昨晚摔倒了
We had to call an ambulance.
我们不得不叫了救护车
I had some shit I was taking care of.
我有事要办
You're gonna want a snort.
你一会可能想磕药
Come on, I just finished my bialy.
拜托 我刚吃完一个面包卷
Take it.
拿着
Burt Gervasi, he's gone.
Burt Gervasi 他死了
What happened?
怎么回事
I didn't want to overload you with AJ in hospital.
我不想在AJ住院的时候给你添乱
I don't wanna hear that. Go.
我不想听那事 继续说
Burt let me know the other night
前晚Burt告诉我
he's been playing both sides of the fence with New York.
他一直都跟纽约的人左右逢源
Burt? Measures were taken.
是吗? 我已经搞定他了
Burt wasn't speaking for just himself.
他不仅仅为他自己说话
Guys are getting squeezed hard to sway them
我们很多人正被纽约那边挖墙角
towards new management.
准备拥护新的核心
They thought you'd be a part of it.
他们以为你也会加入
And he got an answer.
现在他知道我的立场了
My hope is maybe now Phil gets the message.
希望Phil现在已经收到这消息
You know, we can talk this shit through. Talk?
现在我们可以把这事谈妥 谈?
Talking about Phil.
我们正在说Phil
We gotta hit first.
我们得先发制人
This dovetails with other information I got
这和之前我收到的风声完全吻合
that this cocksucker already has a target on my back.
我已经是那个混♥蛋♥的目标了
It's a big move.
他们这次动作很大
So...
所以
Buddha.
佛爷
When he stuck you with the tab for Vito Junior,
当他缠着你 要你出钱帮小Vito
I said let it go.
我说算了
Obviously, truth is, a fuck like Phil,
很明显 像Phil这样的鸟人
appeasement don't work.
和解是没用的
Three pops within a tight time frame,
杀三个 闪电战
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表