剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Got a long hike to Jersey from here.
从这回新泽西路途遥远
Sure, I used to drive it myself.
那当然 我自己以前也驾车去新泽西
No more, though.
现在不行了
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Congratulations again.
再次恭喜
Listen, I gotta bring this up.
我得拿这事出来谈谈
A favour already? Excuse me?
这么快就要帮忙了? 什么?
Anthony, you always have business on your mind.
Tony 你老是三句不离生意
Take a night, smell the cognac.
放一晚假 闻闻酒香
Marie Spatafore came to see me.
Marie来找过我
She wants 1 00 grand to relocate
她想要十万去搬家
on account of Vito Junior already has his own social worker.
因为小Vito已经需要社工协助了
Patty told me there was doings.
Patty跟我说过他有些不当的行为
The turd doesn't fall far from the faggot's ass.
我估计是有其父必有其子
That's beautifully put,
比喻得不错
but you're family, right? Cousins?
但毕竟是你家的人吧 表亲?
What can you do? Throw money at the problem?
你能怎么样 用钱解决问题?
Well, somebody's gonna.
总得要有个人出钱
I'll talk to the kid, set him right.
我会跟他谈谈
Good.
教好他 很好
You two going home together?
你们两个要一起回家?
How the fuck are you?
最近过得好吗?
Fucking prostate keep me pissing all night.
该死的前列腺 让我整晚都要上厕所
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
我可不想让这病成为我的头号♥敌人
A drink?
喝杯?
I talked to Phil about the split on the MRl centres.
我跟Phil谈过MRI中心的分帐方法
Your cut is on the way.
你那份很快就会到
So is Christmas.
圣诞节也是
You should have heard him tonight.
你今晚该去听听他说什么了
Comments, smug. Really?
他说的那些话 不可一世的样子 真的?
Worries me.
让我很担心
I thought we were getting along pretty good finally,
我还以为我们最终会相处融洽
you know, considering.
你也知道 考虑到 .
Could be the hubris, making boss.
当上老大会让人狂妄自大
I think it's what went down with his brother Billy.
不过我觉得问题还是他弟弟的死
I thought all that got buried with your cousin.
我还以为你表弟死后就一笔勾销了
You enjoy the dinner?
晚饭怎么样?
I left right after. Yeah?
我吃完就走 噢 是吗?
I don't know.
谁知道
I look at my key guys,
我看着我那些得力助手
Paulie, Christopher, my brother-in-law,
Paulie Christopher
what's number one on their agenda?
我姐夫 . 他们脑内是放什么在第一位?
They're all fucking murderers, for Christ's sake.
天啊 他们都是杀人不眨眼
Lonely at the top, boychik?
年轻人 高处不胜寒?
What I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是
it's nice being here.
在这里的感觉很舒服
Always is.
一直都是
Oh.
噢!
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
Cover up that dome.
盖一下你的光头
Actually, I was expecting something else.
我还以为是其它东西呢
What, the fucking DVD?
想要DVD?
It's a very unflattering portrait
说实话 那电影是那些
of ltalian-Americans.
不受欢迎的意裔美国人的缩影
No, I was thinking maybe some of that 200,000 I loaned you?
不是 我以为你要还我借你的二十万
Oh, Jesus. Yeah, that's right.
噢 没错
I know it's covered. It's just after a while...
我知道是私底下借你 但是这么久都没有利息
You know, I lost track.
我忘记了
I'm glad you didn't.
很高兴你没忘记
I don't wanna be a stickler. No.
我不想斤斤计较 没那事
Anthony, come on. No, it's OK. It's OK.
Tony 别这样 没关系 没关系
I got about three grand here. Point and a half good?
这里有三千 一分半息行吗?
No, come on, fuck this. You gotta have it.
别这样 你要收下这钱
Don't want you eating cat food. Stop it.
我可不想你以后要吃猫粮
I don't gotta have it. I don't want a vig from you.
我不想收你的钱 我不收你的利息
No, come on.
不 拿着
I should have been on it.
我早就该给利息了
You sure? Jesus Christ, are we good or what?
你肯定要给? 天啊 我们俩还要计较?
Well, it's late.
很晚了
I should be getting back.
我要回家了
You should get back to pissing, or whatever you...
你得去撒尿了
I lend the guy money. Suddenly I'm the schmuck.
我借钱给别人 突然间我就成坏人
Why does he need your money?
他为啥要借你的钱
Why? To cover his nut.
为啥? 去填坑
Between his gambling and the lifestyle
不是赌债就是他奢华的生活
and that boat...
还有那条游艇
3.2 mil. I warned him.
三百二十万 我早警告过他
It has absolutely no resale value whatsoever.
那船绝对没有再卖♥♥出去的价值
Does he listen?
他有听吗?
I've lent lots of money.
我放过很多高♥利♥贷♥
Once the chiselling starts, "l forgot."
一去追债的时候 人人都说"我忘记了"
Who forgets? Fuck him.
谁会忘记? 叫他去死
This is why I don't like you seeing him before bed. You're all upset.
我就不喜欢你在睡前见他 看你气得这样子
Makes a big show of giving me a vig.
给我利息好像什么大不了的事
3,000 a week.
才三千一星期
You got a lot of Jews in your business, right?
你接触过很多犹太人 对吧?
My business?
我的病人?
Yeah, this.
对
You gotta hand it to them, when it comes to money...
一旦涉及金钱 你就得乖乖投降
In my experience,
根据我的经验
that's nothing more than an ugly stereotype. Really?
这只不过是一个无知的偏见 真的?
I got a friend, you tie a Krugerrand
我有个朋友 你把一个克鲁格金币
to a fishing line, you're gonna land him.
系在钓丝上 你还没放手
Right up on the dock.
已经被他抽回岸上了
Doesn't sound like you think of him as a friend.
好像你没当他是朋友
Come on. We go way back.
别瞎说 我们老朋友了
But that didn't stop him from busting my balls cos I owe him some money.
不过也无法阻止他找我麻烦 因为我欠他钱
Anyway, I needed a little bridge loan
我需要一点现金周转
to cover some of my gambling losses.
去还最近我们一直在谈的输掉的钱
Still? You know, good money after bad.
还赌? 有赌未为输
Why not just stop? Big part of my life.
为什么戒赌? 我这辈子无赌不欢
You've been talking about it a lot.
我知道 你一直在说这问题
Well, you lose sometimes.
总有输的时候
You gotta act like it hurts a little more than it does,
你要在手下的面前
for your guys.
假装没事一样
But if you're gonna lose, what's the fucking point?
不过如果横竖都要输 那还有什么意义?
So you need the risk.
所以你要冒险
What are you chasing?
你在追求什么?
Money or a high from winning?
金钱还是赢的快♥感♥?
Before we end,
我们结束前
there's something I need to bring up.
有件事我要谈谈
You miss a lot of appointments.
你缺席了很多预约
I always give you the required notice or I pay for the hour.
你说什么 我一向都预先通知你或者付诊金
That's not my point. Well, I get busy.
我不是这个意思 我很忙啊
It's my fault. I've condoned it for a long time.
是我的错 我迁就你太多了
I haven't had a panic attack
自从我叔叔枪伤我后
since my uncle shot me.
惊恐症就没发作过
Did you notice that? Yes.
你注意到了吗? 注意到了
Well, it must be nice to know everything.
知道原因实在是太好了
Is that the only reason why you're here?
那就是你来这的原因?
The panic attacks?
惊恐症?
No.
不
This is
这里是我
an...oasis in my week.
每星期的避难所
So this is vacation?
那就是渡假胜地了?
No, I benefit in many ways.
不是 我在这里受益良多
Decide if you wanna keep coming,
你要决定是否想继续接受治疗
but know there are protocols that have to be followed
但你要知道我们有协议需要遵循
or I won't be able to continue.
否则我就不能继续治疗你了
OK, I will.
行 我会考虑
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表