剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
My point... What the fuck...
我是说 妈的说到哪了
is babies. They're the future.
孩子就是未来
By the time Caitlin's out of college
知道我女儿什么时候大学毕业吗?
it'll be the year 2027 or something.
应该在2027年 对吧?
She takes after you, she won't be out of fourth grade by then.
她如果跟你出来混 可能四年级都读不上
By that time she'll be working here, so who gives a shit?
到时候她来这里工作也没人会在乎
What are you doing? Nothing.
喂 你去哪? 没事
Come on.
喂!
We're just fucking around. It's late.
我们在开玩笑 很晚了
I gotta go.
我要走了
Hello? It's me.
谁? 是我
I'm fucking losing it, man.
我失去控制了
Chris, it's 11 fucking 30.
Chris 现在十一点半了
You're awake, though, right?
没错 不过你还没睡吧?
I'm sorry. You sleeping?
不好意思 你刚在睡?
I'm on a deadline for a Law & Order.
我在工作 要在限期前写好剧本
Marianne's left me alone.
Marianne已经出去让我专心工作了
How much did you drink?
你喝多少了
I don't know. A lot.
谁知道 反正很多
I'll make some coffee and then we'll call your sponsor.
我去煮点咖啡 然后给你的戒酒搭挡电♥话♥
He's gone. He's away someplace,
Eddie不在 他去了其它地方
Philadelphia.
费城
This fucking Paulie, man.
这个该死的Paulie
You think he's your friend, this cocksucker,
你当他是好朋友 这混♥蛋♥
all these pricks...
还有那帮人♥渣♥
What are you doing?
你去干什么?
You're drunk. I'm making coffee.
你醉了 我去煮咖啡
I don't want fucking coffee.
我不想喝咖啡
It's an urban myth, anyway.
反正我的故事说出来也没人信
What are you writing? Law & Order.
你写什么 "法律与秩序"
I'll give you stories make your fucking head curl,
我给你故事 让你横扫艾美奖
the shit I seen.
我所看到的
Fuck that, the shit I did personally.
看他妈的看 说我自己做过的
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听你那些故事
You need to sober up and get to a meeting.
你现在要清醒起来 然后去戒酒会
That's your fucking answer?
你就想我那样做?
It is the answer. Work the programme.
没错 按程序做
You know, you're a fucking robot.
你知道你自己就像个机器人吗?
Anybody ever tell you that?
究竟有没有人告诉过你?
You got any fucking emotion in there?
剧本里有你的感情吗?
I don't know about you,
我不知道你的情况
but my friends have abandoned me.
但我的朋友都抛弃了我
I've been totally fucking ostracized.
我完全被边缘化了
Because when we drink and we use,
因为当我们喝酒和磕药后
we are not pleasant to be around.
我们不受其它人欢迎
My heart's fucking breaking and you're blowing me off?
我的心都碎了 你还来火上加油?
You know, my father abandoned me.
你知道我爸抛弃了我
I thought he was shot.
我以为他是被枪杀的
You have any idea, if I wanted,
你知道只要我愿意
what I could do to these pricks?
我能怎么对付那帮人♥渣♥吗?
One phone call and it's over.
只要打个电♥话♥就完事
The whole fucking castle comes down...
整个家族就完蛋了
You remember my girlfriend Adriana,
你记得我女朋友Adriana吗?
my fiance?
我的未婚妻
My friend Ralph Cifaretto?
我朋友Ralph Cifaretto
I know shit, my friend.
朋友 我知道的可多了
Chris, come on!
Chris 别说了
Serious fucking things that would have major implications on a lot of people.
我知道的事能让一堆人进大牢
I shouldn't hear this shit.
Chris我不该听这些话
I know. You said.
我知道 你说过了
You just want to write about it, leech off me.
你只想写下来 把我的故事榨干
I'm trying to help you, man.
我在帮你啊
That fucking programme,
那个证人保护计划
the government has got money to burn.
政♥府♥有大把钱支持这计划
Gravano was living large down in Arizona,
Gravana以前住在亚利桑那州的大屋里
all on that federal tit.
全部由政♥府♥出钱
All right, let's get you home. I like the sun.
行了 让我送你回家 我喜欢阳光
Closer to Hollywood.
反正也近好莱坞
I'm calling your wife.
给你的电♥话♥我 我找你老婆
What? I have told you,
什么? 我说过了
repeatedly, I do not want to hear this shit.
一遍又一遍 我不想听这些事
I let you be part of my movie.
我让你参与我的电影制♥作♥
You let me?
你让我?
I'm pouring my heart out, man.
兄弟 我把心都交给你了
And I'm very sorry.
我无能为力
But we met in AA.
我们在戒酒会认识的
Chris,
听着 Chris!
you're in the mafia.
你是黑♥手♥党♥
Fine.
那好
Early night, huh?
还早啊
Next time we're in the city,
他们就在五十七街
I want to go.
下次我们去纽约的时候我想去看看
What's this? Party time?
这是怎么了? 家庭聚会?
Rachael Ray was on Leno.
Rachael Ray上了今夜秀
We got hungry.
我们看到肚子饿
Sit down, I'll get some plates.
来坐 我去拿盘子
Where were you guys?
你们去哪了
Frat party. Meeting.
兄弟聚会 开会
Did you go out tonight?
你今晚上街了?
I met a friend for coffee.
和朋友喝咖啡
Probably why you're still awake.
怪不得你还没睡
I guess so.
我想也是
Miss Meadow had a mystery date
Meadow小姐有个神秘约会
she refuses to discuss. - Yeah?
她拒绝讨论 -真的?
What are you doing? Sit down.
你傻站着干嘛 坐
I'm wired. I don't know.
我觉得怪怪的 不知为何
What's the mystery?
有什么神秘的事?
That you had a date to begin with?
你佳人有约了?
Bite me, OK?
求我就告诉你
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表