剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
AJ!
小安东尼!
Jesus, Meadow, chill out!
老天 梅朵 别急嘛
Inevitably, Sukanya, what goes in must comes out.
苏卡妮亚 无可避免的 有进必有出
And these people now being released from prison were jailed
那些现在从监狱释放出来的人
during the big mafia crackdowns of the 1980s?
正是一九八零年代肃清黑♥手♥党♥时被关进去的同一批人吗?
Seems like yesterday, doesn't it?
好像昨天才发生的事 对吧?
For years we heard how law enforcement broke the back of the mob.
多年来 我们一直听到执法部门瓦解黑♥手♥党♥家族的报导
Well, they've served their time.
他们坐完牢了
"It's the old never-ending battle against crime and corruption,"
这是场永无止尽对抗罪犯和堕落的战争 苏卡妮亚
to quote Superman.
套一句超人所说的话
What do you think is gonna happen with this infusion of new blood?
那请问你认为这波新血轮的注入会造成什么情形呢?
We could be looking at a period of potentially violent struggle.
可以预期会是一个黑道势力交相倾辙的时期
They gonna paint everythin' the worst.
这些做新闻的就是只会抹黑人
How long till dinner? Any familiar names?
还多久才能吃晚餐? 有什么熟悉的名字吗?
In New York, the only old-style boss still in place is Carmine Lupertazzi.
在纽约唯一老式作风的老大是卡明露波塔西
He'll soon be rejoined by Angelo Garepe, his former consigliere.
他原本的军师安杰罗葛里佩很快会重新投靠他
Also Philip Leotardo, long-time Lupertazzi captain.
菲利普李欧塔多 露波塔西 长久信赖的左右手也将归队
Can you help me here? Crush some ice? I'll be right there.
可以帮我个忙吗? 敲碎一些冰块 马上来
New Jersey's a better case in point.
相形之下纽泽西这边的情形要严重多了 苏卡妮亚
You've got Michele "Feech" La Manna, released just this week,
这边有米凯利费奇拉曼纳 这礼拜刚刚出狱
a man greatly feared and respected in the '70s.
他在七零年代是备受黑道敬畏的人物
Amen to that.
这我倒赞成
Similar situation with Anthony Blundetto in
跟他同样受到族敬畏的是
that same Jersey crime family, the Sopranos.
索波诺家族的安东尼比朗狄托
Let me see how he looks. still is as far as I know.
让我瞧瞧他现在的样子 之前和现在都被人称为"东尼比"
28 years old when he went away. A rising star.
二十八岁时就入狱 当时正是颗迅速崛起的新星
Thought to be the central suspect in the
一般认为他是谋害汤玛斯吉拉第
car-bomb killing of Thomas Gilardi and his driver.
和其司机的汽车炸♥弹♥客
That's the best picture they could find?
他们只找得到这张照片吗?
He was a fox. Will you pipe down? We're tryin' to watch.
他以前可帅的呢! 闭嘴 我们在看电视
It's my house, Tony.
这里是我家 东尼
What are you watching? Go call your brother for dinner.
你们在看什么? 去叫你弟弟来晚餐
Bobby! Be nice to have him back, huh?
巴比 很高兴他回来 对吧?
Your cousin? Missed the shit out of him.
是你表弟吗? 想死他了
The older you are, the more you're entitled to eat.
年纪越长就能分得越多的赃款
Hi, sorry. Where the hell you been?
抱歉 你去哪儿了?
Your mother didn't send anything? She wasn't even home.
你妈什么都没送吗? 她根本就不在家
Her and Aunt Ro went out to dinner, I think.
我猜她和罗姨去吃晚餐了
Everybody sit!
大家来坐好了
Now please.
快点 麻烦一下
This is great of you, Aunt Jan, keeping the Sunday dinner tradition going.
珍姨 你一直维持星期日全家晚餐的传统真好
Can you get the roast out of the oven?
可以麻烦你把烤箱里的烤牛肉取出来吗?
Canned clam chowder? Go sit, God damn it.
罐装蛤蜊海鲜巧达汤? 去坐好 可恶
Oh, shit. What?
该死 怎么了?
My wedding ring.
我的婚戒
Goin' to strap on the bag, Ton'? Yeah.
来吃饭吧 东尼 好
Would you say this is an interesting point in the history of the mafia?
那你是说这是黑♥手♥党♥史上很值得观察的一刻吗?
I'd say we're looking at a great year for crime reporters, Sukanya.
我说今年会是社会新闻记者忙碌的一年 苏卡妮亚
Anthony! What?
安东尼 什么?
I wanna say hello. Wh... can you stop a minute?
我想打声招呼 你可以停一下吗?
How was dinner? Fine.
晚餐怎样了? 很好
What'd you have? Roast beef.
你们吃了什么? 烤牛肉
Did your father pick up his mail when he dropped you off?
你♥爸♥有来把他的信件拿走吗?
-No, he didn't come in. He was tired.
没有 他没进来 他累了
He said he just wanted to go to bed. I'm trying to practice.
他说他想上♥床♥睡觉 我要练习了
I see you didn't bring the power vac in from the pool house like I asked.
你没照我的交待 把泳池旁小屋里的强力吸尘器拿进来
Why does that even have to be done?
有必要吗?
Grandpa's still gonna have to lift it into his truck.
到头来爷爷还不是要搬到卡车上去
I don't want him to have to drag it from all the way out back.
但我不想让他一路一直拖过去啊
It's so nice to have a man around the house.
家里能有个男人真好
You should've thought about that before.
你当初早就应该考虑这情况了
What did you say?
你刚说什么?
Go out and get that vacuum, now!
给我去把吸尘器搬进来
What did I just say?! Go!
我说什么了? 去
Mom! Mommy! Oh my God.
妈 妈咪 天啊
Mommy, help! Mommy?
妈咪 救命 妈咪?
Mom.
妈
Mommy.
妈咪
AJ, be quiet, don't move.
小安东尼 别作声 别乱动
Mommy?
妈咪?
Mommy!
妈咪
Go get Dad's gun! It's all the way in the dining room!
去拿爸的枪 那在餐厅的另一头耶
Hey, go away! Go!
快滚
Hey! Get outta here!
滚出去
Go!
滚
How's the olive loaf? You know what I like?
橄榄面包好吃吗? 你知道我喜欢哪道菜吗?
I like the Gulden's Brown Mustard. Are you leaving?
我喜欢古登的褐芥末 你要走了吗?
Yeah, I got a overseas call comin' at home.
对啊 我有通国际电♥话♥会打到家里
Finish your sandwich, at least, first. Oh, yeah, yeah, no.
最少先把三明治吃完 好
Could be the same one from Willow Drive.
可能是在柳条路上看到的同一头
God. The most densely populated state in the country, and still this.
这是全国人口最密集的州 竟然还会有这种事
Gone. He went through your neighbor's garbage, though, the Kalcheims?
已经走了 他穿过你们邻居克襄家的车♥库♥
It's been goin' on all over. If my son had been alone...
他到处乱跑 要是我儿子当时落单
You're not gonna put your trash cans out until as close to pick-up time as possible.
以后垃圾车来以前别把垃圾放出来
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Put ammonia or bleach in the container and on the lid.
氨水和漂白水也要装好上盖
I posted a notice for your neighbors.
我会在附近都张贴告示
If this had been a category two, injury or serious property damage,
如果符合动物保护♥法♥第二类情形 即造成人身伤害或损害物品
we could set traps, but not for this.
我们会设陷阱捕捉 但目前不会
You should've busted a cap in his ass with Dad's rifle.
你当初应该用爸的来♥福♥枪♥ 在他屁♥股♥上打一枪的
It's illegal to discharge firearms within the borough limits.
在住♥宅♥区开枪射击是违法的 小鬼
You're gonna call Dad, aren't you? No.
你会打电♥话♥给爸吧? 不会
The great percentage of them don't come back.
大部分的熊都不会旧地重游
If he does... call us.
要是有 那就打电♥话♥叫我们
Oh, do you have bird feed back there?
你们这后头有装设喂鸟盒吗?
Ah, duck food, yes, my husband's.
鸭的 我先生装的
It's probably what attracted the animal.
可能就是那东西
See, the corn's gotten damp and aromatic.
把熊引来的玉米受潮后会发出味道
You might wanna tell your husband to put it inside. Right.
叫你先生把东西移进去 好
Setting up the equipment is a complicated affair.
装设这仪器相当复杂
Video cameras with built-in recorders...
先是录影机和内建的录音机
Then the car that he qualifi...
之后是汽车
Hello.
你好
I'm Dr. Lowenstein.
我是洛文丝汀医师
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Go back. What?
转回去 什么?
Come on. You're kidding.
快点 不会吧
No, go back, please! Why don't you come in?
不 转回去 拜托 你何不就进来呢?
I like Nolte. Why didn't you tell me last night?
我喜欢诺特 你昨晚怎么不说?
I'm sorry. That's a long story, let's just skip it.
很抱歉 不是那回事 我们就别再提了
I'll try to think of a better one.
我再想另种方式解释
What's bothering you?
你心里在烦什么?
Global warming, acid rain, the national debt? Never even know what's goin' on.
全球暖化 酸雨 国债 连怎么回事都不知道
Look at her nails, totally real. You weren't paying attention.
瞧瞧她的指甲 都没有做 或许你没注意听我的话
Let's face it, women are more devious than men.
我们承认吧 洛文丝汀 女人就是不像男人直接
One of my therapists was a woman.
我以前有位心理治疗师就是女的
Too bad you didn't get all your talkin' done with her.
可惜你没能靠着跟她讲话就把问题解决
You expect a man to be a tower of strength.
你期望男人可以坚强如高塔
Then when it turns out he's got a few weaknesses and some insecurities,
一旦他露出一点软弱和不安全感
what do you do? You turn around and you betray him!
你怎么做? 你就掉头而去背叛他
So you feel that your mother betrayed you?
所以是你妈妈背弃你吗?
Doggone, I hate this Freudian crap.
我恨死这套佛洛伊德狗屎了
It's not your job to listen to my problems anyway!
你的工作不是要听我的问题
If you don't mind, I'd like to go.
如果你不介意 那我要走了
You're free to leave anytime you want. Good!
只要你高兴随时都可以走 很好
Goddamn shrink. Who was I kiddin'? What are you smiling at?
该死的心理医师 开什么玩笑? 你在笑什么?
I was a champion... Nothin', I don't know.
我可是高手 没什么 不知道
You have this goofy look on your face.
你露出呆呆的样子
Come on.
别闹
...until Susan Lowenstein came along.
苏珊洛文丝汀是哪里不对劲了?
Her questions makin' me as dizzy as her perfume.
她的问题像香水一样让我目眩神迷
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表