剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
And you really don't shit where I eat.
也不要让我难堪
I know and I'm sorry about that but
我知道 我很抱歉
And your parents' anniversary party?
那你父母的结婚周年纪念日怎么办?
It's not going to be at Da Giovanni's. It's gonna be at Vesuvio.
不在Da Giovanni办了 改在Vesuvio
What? Tony look at my face.
什么? Tony 看看我的脸
He's going to apologize to you and give you a rate.
他会向你道歉的 给自己一个台阶下
He's hurtin' too. And it's the least you can do.
他也受伤了 你应该大度一些
Well Ms. Bacall your limo is second in line there.
Bacall小姐 你的车在那排的第二辆
Oh well I can take it from here.
我来就好了
You sure? Yeah thank you so much.
你确定? 是的 谢谢
Okay you're welcome. Good night.
不客气 晚安
Night.
晚安
Get the fuck away from me! What are you doing?!
离我远点 你想怎样?
Somebody help us!
有人抢劫 快来帮忙
Those guys!
那些人
Ms. Bacall don't move.
Bacall小姐 别动
Yes an ambulance by Robinsons-May.
Robinsons-May呼叫救护车
Oh Jesus my fucking arm.
哦 天 我的胳膊
Hmm? No.
哦? 不
There's a line outside.
外面的人都排好队了
Okay push the scampi. Wholesaler says they gotta get eaten tonight.
把蒜味明虾拿走 批发商今晚还得吃
And don't spread out too much. We still got the Fazio party in the banquet room.
别铺得太满 我们还要在宴会厅办Fazio派对
Okay Sandy. Open the door.
Sandy 开门
Hello. Welcome.
欢迎光临
Do you have low-salt selections?
你们有低盐食物么?
Ma Pop order whatever you want.
爸 妈 想吃什么就点什么
I'm having that loin of veal.
我想吃小牛腰
That's the other place Ma.
妈 那是另一个餐厅的菜肴
This the young couple?
这对夫妇?
Yes my mom and dad.
是的 我父母
Cent'anni!
Cent'Ann'
Hundred years! Cent'anni!
幸福永远 Cent'Anni!
Well I hope you all enjoy. You're all set for wine cocktails?
尽情享用 想喝酒么 鸡尾酒?
Nothing? Fine thanks.
不要? 谢谢
Benny can I get you a Martina?
Benny 要不要喝Martina?
Excuse me? A Martina.
什么? Martina.
It's like a Martini but it's from Albania.
和马提尼酒很像 但是是阿尔巴尼亚出产的
Hmm. I never heard of it.
闻所未闻
Well apparently they go down real easy.
这酒很温和
Right Ben?
Ben 不是么?
We're gonna look at the menu.
我想看看菜单
Good enough.
很好
You order for me. Fine. The monkfish.
你帮我点 安康鱼
There's such a strange consistency.
这味道 有些怪
Ow! In front of my wife?!
哦 你居然当着我妻子的面揭我的短
Fuck!
靠
Jesus! Fuck my hand!
我的手
Shit! Oh God! Oh fuck!
哦 天
Fuck! My hand!
我的手
Oh my God! Oh my God!
我的天
Oh my God Arthur! Somebody call 911 please!
Arthur 快打911
Look at this.
快看
I had no idea. I'd have booked another flight.
无语了 我本想订另一班的
Fuck.
靠
Where is everybody?
人呢?
My father-in-law don't wanna come.
我岳父不来了
Him and Carm aren't speaking.
他和Carm不和
How's the meathook? Had to be my fuckin' saute hand huh?
Meathook怎么样了? 还得靠我这半残的手搞定
Why you got an okay crowd here today.
今天的生意还不错
Sunday pasta's the last thing to go.
周日供应意大利面是最后一招了
The place is on life-support ever since word got out
信♥用♥卡♥丑闻不胫而走 老顾客都听闻了
to the regulars about their credit cards.
餐厅的生意也愈发冷清
And my staff is pissed off about Martina leaving.
员工对Martina的离开也很不爽
Benny did a real number here Tony.
Tony 餐厅如此冷清 Benny功不可没
Who knows? Maybe it's cursed. The fire then this.
谁知道呢? 也许被诅咒了 那场火 还有这件事
Will you stop talkin' like an old lady?
别像个老妇人似的唠叨不停
Artie. No go huh?
Artie. 走了?
He's just being dramatic.
他真是引人注目
How are you sweetie? Better.
感觉如何了? 好多了
And Carm the flowers...
Carm 那花
Tonight only the best
今晚 最美味的食物
for the best people.
献给最优秀的人
Hmm that's excellent.
哦 太好了
Hey be careful you two
你们两个注意哦
because the way you two are looking at each other
看你们对视的样子
pretty soon we'll have to put a high chair over here.
很快 我们就得准备一把高脚椅了
Like the icing on a cake okay? Capisce?
在蛋糕上洒一层糖衣
Keep your thumbs out of the food.
手离食物远点
We gotta talk about your problem.
我们得谈谈你的问题
Oh great. Another idea.
我又有一个主意
How 'bout a strolling accordionist?
让手风琴师在食客中游走
I'm gonna give you the name of a good psychiatrist.
我给你介绍一个好的心理医生
She's Italian. You'll like her.
她是意大利人 你会喜欢她的
You know what? You go about in pity for yourself.
何必这样为难自己
I go about in pity for myself? Yeah.
为难自己? 是啊
I gotta tell you Bodhisattva
我告诉你 Bodhisattva
that is fucking priceless.
那才是他妈的无价之宝
Use the other door.
走另外的门
You bitch and you moan and you blame
你抱怨
everybody else for your problems
因你个人问题 你苛责所有人
instead of maybe... not letting the Mexicans do all the cooking for you
而不是禁止那墨西哥人主勺
or I don't know changing the menu or changing the decor.
或是换换菜单 换换布景
I guess because you know how to eat you know how to run a restaurant.
你以为美食家就一定个出色的经营者
On one of the bleakest nights of my life
在一个寒冷的夜里
after the shit with my mother and that fuckin' storm outside
冒着暴风雨
I came here to this place.
我来到了这里
I sat out there with Carm and my two kids
与Carm和两个孩子一起 共膳饮酒
and we ate and we drank and we were so happy to be here
在这 我们是那样开心
more than any other place in the world.
远胜其他任何地方
And you know I'm gonna eat here until I fall off the chair.
你也知道 除非我老得走不动了 否则我会一直来这吃饭
But in business sometimes shit happens.
但是做生意 总有不顺的时候
The playing field changes whatever.
商场上的事 变换莫测
And you gotta do whatever you gotta do to keep your dick up.
你得时刻保持坚挺
If you hate it here so much why don't you go to Da Giovanni?
你这么恨这里 为何不去Da Giovanni吃饭?
See if he'll cook you that bland shit for your shot-up pancreas.
看那边会不会满足你
I'll tell you one thing
我告诉你
and this is very hard...
虽然有些难以启齿
nobody wants to hear you talk.
没人想听你唠叨
They're trying to eat out there and you come along
人家是来吃饭的
with your corny jokes and your stupid stories.
可你呢 却带着粗俗的笑话 出现在食客前
Just stay in the kitchen.
老实待在厨房♥
That'd be a start.
会是个不错的开始
Hey.
嘿
You wouldn't believe what these people in the business get
你是没看到 那的生意人是什么样子
totally fuckin' absolutely gratis.
全都是乱搞
Yeah I hear the streets are paved with hand jobs.
我还听说街上到处都是拉客的
Right. I scored some major swag.
我搞了一些好玩的东西
A little taste for you.
给你的
Trip to Australia first-class vouchers
飞澳洲的头等舱机票
some kind of golf resort.
高尔夫球场
Looks like Sarasota.
像萨拉索塔
After what a 20-hour flight? No.
20小时的旅程? 还是免了
That's for a pocket dog.
可以装个小狗
How'd it go with the movie star?
和那个电影明星谈的如何?
He was all over us but I don't think he's right.
他根本无视我们 但我想他错了
We made some great contacts. Plus we saw Lindsay Lohan.
我们做了些接触 还有 我们见到了Lindsay Lohan
Total piece of ass.
名不副实
You hear Artie burned his hand?
你听说了么 Artie把手弄伤了
Yeah. Him and Benny. How crazy is that?
他和Benny 怎么搞成这样
He okay? A layer of skin
他没事吧 他的手褪了层皮
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表