剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
on each other from the zeppoles.
把糖粉从面包圈上吹到彼此脸上
Thousands of people either praying or eating.
成千的人在那儿祈祷或是吃吃喝喝
Anyway my sister was on this ride
不管怎么说 我妹妹当时也在坐那个
with my niece when it lurched forward
还有我的小侄女一起 她们都遭遇了那事故
pretty bad. God.
糟透了 上帝
He wasn't there just Elzear.
Elzear圣徒当时可不在场
But he was so busy getting money pinned to his ass
当时他正在忙着往自己屁♥股♥上贴钱呢
that he got distracted and a bolt snapped.
然后一个螺丝钉崩裂了
Were they hurt?
他们受伤了么?
You look around all these people are lined up for this shit.
四处看一下 你发现所有人 都对此驻足观望
The kids adults families.
孩子 大人 一家一家的
Rides.
都在看那些游戏器械
Yeah they pay money so they can almost puke.
是啊 他们花钱来坐的 所以理所当然要抱怨和指责
They scream they yell.
他们大叫大嚷 誓不罢休
Why do you think that is?
你觉得他们干吗这样做?
They're bored.
他们觉得没意思呗
Are you bored?
你觉得没意思么?
Am I bored?
我觉得没意思么?
I got shot in the pancreas and I recovered.
我的胰腺中了一枪 现在已经康复了
No brain damage from the septic shock
并没有因败血病而引起脑损伤
like everybody figured I'd have.
虽然大家都认为我会得那病
You know my feelings. Every day is a gift.
你知道我的感觉 每一天都是一种恩赐
It's just...
只不过...
does it have to be a pair of socks?
这生活难道一定要像双臭袜子一样么?
I'm joking.
说笑的
I'm joking.
说笑而已
Well what are you gonna do?
不管你打算干么
It's the human condition.
是人之常情而已
What is?
是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah this is Peter Gaultieri.
是 我是Peter Gaultieri
I'm calling for the result of my biopsy again.
我打电♥话♥还是问我的切片检查结果
I'm sorry sir. They're still not in.
对不起先生 结果还没出来
This is cancer we're talking about.
我们是在谈癌症啊
I understand sir. You'll have to call back tomorrow.
我理解 先生 不过你还是得等到 明天再打电♥话♥
Gimme an espresso...
给我来杯热咖啡...
and don't touch the lemon rind with your fingers.
别拿你的手摸柠檬
Hello Paulie.
你好 Paulie
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗?
The home. It's one of our outings.
回家 我们出来散散步
So you're still over there huh?
你还在那儿是吧?
They've been very nice
他们对我很好
and your brother's trying to work out an arrangement.
你哥哥正在考虑解决办法
ls it true what they're saying?
他们说的是真的么?
Who? About what?
谁? 说什么?
The ride the one that broke.
那游戏器械啊 坏了的那个
You need to make a novena Paulie.
你得连做九天的祷告 Paulie
Those poor children. What are you talking about?
那些孩子们好可怜 你在说什么啊?
You let St. Elzear go without his hat.
你也没给St.Elzear圣徒雕像带上帽子
Will you listen to this? Fuck that voodoo huh?
你相信这些? 你是该死的异教♥徒♥?
You cursed your mother a blessed nun.
你是在责骂你的母亲 一位受祝福的修女
She had it coming. You both did.
这都是你自找的
I didn't bring you up like that.
我不是这样教育你的吧
You're a fake. That's how you brung me up.
你是个假货 惺惺作态 你就这么教育我的
Fuck the two of you.
你们两个都去死吧
Sir your espresso.
先生 您的热咖啡好了
So in keeping with this longstanding tradition
那么 为了保持这悠久的传统
of doing everything ass-fucking-backwards
那追溯过去的狗屎传统
we are gathered here tonight for the bachelor party
我们今天欢聚一堂 就是给这位 已经结婚的男人举♥行♥单身汉聚会
Christopher Moltisanti
of already-married man Christopher Moltisanti.
And like I always say
正如我一直所说的
a man is not complete till he's married.
一个男人不结婚是不完整的
Then he's finished.
现在 他完成了这过程
Chrissy.
Chrissy
Congratulations. T. Thanks.
祝贺你 T 谢谢
Should we order?
咱们再点点儿菜?
Yeah what the fuck are the specials? Artie.
好 到底有点儿啥特色的东西? Artie
I gotta go Ton'. The kids.
我得走了 Ton 还得照看孩子去
Have fun tonight huh? All right.
今晚开心啊 好的
Specials gentlemen. Pray tell my good man.
先生们 要什么特色菜么 好孩子 说吧
I got lamb tonight grilled garlic little rosemary.
我们今晚有烤羊羔肉 咖喱味 稍微放了点儿迷迭香
Rosemary I'll eat her.
迷迭香? 我就吃这个了
Hey T.
嘿 T
You're doing a heck of a job there Brownie.
亲爱的 你这事儿可办得不光彩
Huh?
啊?
This thing with the ride the shit with Bobby
就是游戏器械那事儿呗 还和Bobbie大吵一架
you settle it and you settle it now.
你得把这事儿解决了 现在就解决
And not just 'cause she's my sister either.
这可不是因为和我妹妹有关
Ton' I---You put little kids in jeopardy
Ton 我-你让小孩子身处危险境地
in the hands of some fucking redneck?
把他们交到一群傻♥逼♥的手里?
Not to mention you leave Little Paulie alone to deal with the cops.
更别提你还把小Paulie扔一边儿 让他自己去对付警♥察♥
I thought he had it under control.
我还以为他能搞定呢
Let me ask you a question about the feast.
那我问问你有关这次庆祝活动的事吧
Do we need negative press?
我们需要造成反面舆♥论♥么?
With all the competition out there
比赛都在那儿进行呢
for the entertainment dollar DVDs
还有制♥作♥DVD的
the Internet?
还有互联网
You're right Ton'.
你说得对 Ton
What happened to the regular ride guy
原来负责管游戏器械的人哪儿去了?
the guy we used last year?
就是我们去年用的那些人
For what he wanted to charge I'm getting killed here Ton'.
他们的要价可要了我的老命啊 Ton
When your dad had St. Elzear's it was a cash cow
当你父亲负责St.Elzear的庆祝活动时 那钱可是多得没法数
and it was easy. Nowadays between paying the church
事情也好办 可现在 又得给教堂钱
these Puerto Ricans now
还有那些波多黎各人
ha my profit's shrunk to nothing.
哼 我可是一点油水也捞不着了
If it don't work as a business get rid of it.
如果你觉得不赚钱 你可以不干
Not for nothing but a lot of that feast goes in your pocket.
也不是赚不到钱 只不过 大部分都进了你的腰包
I got a lot on my mind T.
T 最近我烦心事一堆
I'm sorry. Like what?
我很抱歉 有什么事?
I had a biopsy.
我去做切片检查了
I might have prostate cancer.
我可能得了前列腺癌
Well it's a biopsy right?
得了 只不过是个检查而已 是不是?
Nine times out of 10 these things come back clean.
这种检查10次有9次的结果都是没事的
I don't know. What don't you know?
我不知道 你不知道什么?
Don't work yourself up into a state like you do hmm?
找不着你平时做事的感觉了 是不是?
I've been having headaches.
我一直都很头疼
I'm afraid maybe the thing metastasized.
我怕癌症转移了
Jesus will you listen to yourself huh?
老天 你相信自己的胡思乱想么 嗯?
With all your weird fucking shit about your body and the germophobias.
满脑袋的胡思乱想 就想身体出了毛病 心理恐惧症
You don't know shit yet. It's true.
你还不知道结果呢 是真的
I'd rather face 10 guys with shivs
我宁愿面对10个拿着砍刀的家伙
than something I can't see.
也不想去对付一些我看不见的东西
Exactly. You're too susceptible to the psychics
事实是 你是太容易受心理的影响了
and the dream messages and dirty fucking toilet seats.
还有你做的梦和 那些烂马桶一样的破事儿
It's a biopsy.
那只不过是个检查而已
Get a grip.
放松点儿
You're right T.
你说得对 T
You know and negative thinking can help bring this shit on.
要知道消极情绪 可是会真的致病的哦
Work something out with Bobby huh?
把和Bobby之间的矛盾解决了吧 好不好?
And Eddie Lind's coming down from Pennsylvania with an envelope.
Eddie Lind正带着信 从宾西法尼亚赶过来
Meet him at the Bing.
你去见他吧
You call him you set up a time.
给他打电♥话♥ 你来定时间
There he is the bad lieutenant.
啊哈 我们的坏中尉在这儿呢
Hey.
嗨
I sold mine.
我把我那份儿卖♥♥了
$300 for the five cases.
5箱卖♥♥了300美元
Oh I had a heater put in the Bloomfield wire room.
哦 我在Bloomfield配电室 安了台电暖气
Guys were complaining.
大家都抱怨冷
Well good.
好 做的好
Yeah yeah that's good.
很好 不错
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表