剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I was only gonna say you need some money
我知道你只是需要点钱
you worked construction maybe I can help you get work.
你是搞建筑的 也许我能帮你找份活儿
I know some people could always use a good handyman.
我知道有人需要零工
Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
Mwah! Stop blubbering. It's a party.
别恶心了 这可是聚会
You think we'd let you turn 50 alone?
你认为我们会忘记你50岁生日吗?
Happy birthday. Thank you.
生日快乐 谢谢
Hi Sal!
嗨 SAL!
God he's such a mope.
噢 他看来很不高兴
The girls come around enough and that helps.
来了这么多姑娘们 这样好多了
Allegra's a little bitchy but it's painful for her to be here.
ALLEGRA不怎样 但要让她来真是太委屈她了
Plus she thinks I resent her happiness.
而且她认为我妒忌她快乐
Newlyweds. She's probably freaked out
新婚夫妇 她大概气疯了
that she's not happier herself.
她一点儿也不高兴
Ginny that kitchen...
GINNY 厨房♥...
and this room the light...
还有这间房♥ 灯光...
Not his decision to make.
他没决定的权力
I'm running that shop not him.
是我在经营店铺 不是他
My days are completely full.
我的生活真是充实极了
I shouldn't. Hey it's your birthday.
我不该吃 嘿今天是你生日
Yeah. I've always loved this place.
耶 我太爱这地方了
It reminds me of the Palladian villas I saw in ltaly.
它让我想起了在意大利时所见到的帕拉第奥式别♥墅♥
Thank you. Sometimes I forget.
多谢 我差点忘了
And it's embarrassing. I spend most of my time upstairs.
那次经历真让人尴尬 大多数时间我都在楼上度过
Wellbutrin. I wish there was a pill
好啦 真希望有颗定心丸
John in that place?
JOHN也在吗?
Of course I can't say my pain's worse than anybody's.
我当然不能说我的情况最糟糕
Yeah yeah. We're both grownups.
是呀 我们都不是孩子了
I'd rather go with my own instincts.
我宁可任性点
Your feet are like fuckin' icicles.
你的脚可真冰冰冷
Hands too?
手也是?
Dinner was good.
晚餐棒极了
Shh.
嘘
Hey I found a woodland mountain.
嘿 我找到了片绿树浓密的山林
27" peak clump foliage and snow.
连绵的山峦 绿林丛生 白雪皑皑
Bobby. I'm listening okay?
BOBB 我在听呢?
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Rafe's brother's making a music video. They got dry ice.
RAFE的兄弟在拍MV 他们有干冰
Where's your helmet?
头盔在哪儿?
Check out the Moe and Joe action.
看下“MOE和JOE装置”
Hey you know what? Let's do a race
嘿 你知道吗 我们来比赛
the Polar Express one.
极地快车
We could trash it.
我们来拆了它
I can't.
我不能
I see the gray cloud hanging around your head.
我感觉你的心情不好啊
Where's Prince Albert? Still sleeping?
ALBERT王子在哪? 还在呼呼大睡?
Who knows?
谁晓得
Tony I've been very patient with you because you've been sick.
TONY 考虑到你的病情我对你已经很耐心了
You were going to talk to the building inspector.
你要接受房♥屋审查员问话
My spec house. Oh yeah. Yeah yeah.
我的投机房♥屋 噢 好好好
I sent Little Paulie.
我送了点小钱
They made some headway with the supervisor
它们似乎有点管用
but the other guy the inspector he's a piece of work.
但是另外一个检查员有点难缠
Next I'll get Sil on it.
下次我让SIL来应付
Gotta pay a visit to the Montville building department.
我要到MONTVILLE的房♥屋部门去一次
To what end?
去干什么?
I've been promising Carm I'd lean on this inspector.
我向CARM保证过这个审查员很可靠
Completely went out of my head.
现在我完全给弄糊涂了
The guy's name is uh Ron Senkowski.
这家伙的名字是 呃 RON SENKOWSKI
Ginny Sack's brother Anthony.
GINNY SACK的兄弟 ANTHONY
Ah the lord of the lenses.
啊 眼镜兄
Actually we just started carrying these.
实际上我们是要把这个带来
The newest Cross pen.
最新的高仕笔 (高级墨水笔)
Ah... a rollerball.
恩 滚珠笔
You want a classic fountain?
你要座超级喷泉吗?
Nah. Have a seat.
不 请座吧
So how's your brother-in-law?
你姐夫怎样了?
John's fuckin' made of steel.
JOHN那硬心肠的家伙
I was told "your ears only."
这事我只跟你说
Oh that's why he didn't get a pen?
噢 因为这个才没给他笔?
No l... He's fuckin' with you Anthony.
不 我... 你们在乱来 ANTHONY.
Johnny's a silent partner
JOHNNY是个内向的伙伴
in this heavy equipment leasing thing in New Orleans.
在新奥尔良的设备租赁公♥司♥
Good. FEMA's down there handing out Krugerrands in buckets.
恩 联邦应急管理局在那儿一桶一桶发金子呢
He said post-Katrina
他说关于POST-KATRINA住房♥问题
you had some knowledge of business in the area.
你对这方面土地及业务有些经验
Well let me say this
那么 我们这样说
Dick Cheney for President... of the fuckin' universe.
DICK CHENEY 这家伙... 是副总统
On account of John's uh liquidity problems...
考虑JOHN 呃 流动问题...
the asset freeze...
财政冻结...
he'd love you to contact these brothers
他很乐意联♥系♥这些兄弟
the owners--and turn it into cash.
业主把这些变为现钱
Me? Says Phil Leotardo shouldn't be involved.
我? PHIL LEOTARDO不应该参与其中
Just know John's asking as a friend.
你要知道JOHN是以朋友的身份在说话
And obviously there's a finder's fee.
很明显朋友也要付钱
What the hell's this a siesta?
你在干什么 午睡么?
What? I wasn't sleeping.
什么? 我没在睡觉
I was resting my hips.
只是让我的屁♥股♥休息一番
I'm supposed to have surgery.
我本来要动手术
Am I early?
我回早了么?
What do you mean? Dinner.
什么意思 晚餐
I am interviewing a new contractor for my spec
我在为我的投机生意和新的客户面谈呢
Bill DeGillio.
BILL DeGILLIO.
He built the Sacrimoni house.
SACRIMONI家的房♥子是他造的
He did decent workmanship. Ginny says he works for a price.
他是个老实人 GINNY说他很务实
So? Well your sister loves that house.
哦? 那也好 你妹妹喜欢那房♥子
She said it reminded her of a "villa in ltaly."
她说它能让她想起在意大利时住的别♥墅♥
What is he coming here now?
什么? 他现在要来吗
I picked up a couple of sandwiches from ltalianissimo.
我在ITALIANISSIMO店买♥♥了几个三明治
You know your father did this house
你知道 这房♥子是你父亲建的
and it was more than decent workmanship.
这不止证明了他是个老实人
You think about replacing him before you rush off
你说要在你匆忙离去前找人换掉他
into something that could maybe cost you a lot more of your time.
这也许只是浪费你更多时间而已
Why do you suddenly care so much about my dad?
你为什么突然对我爸感兴趣起来了?
And I like that she has these little projects
我喜欢她有事业
and charities what-have-you.
有善心
Makes her happy
能让她很开心
keeps her busy.
让她繁忙
But...
但是...
even in bed she's a million miles away.
即使在枕边也感觉她很遥远
Sounds like you want to encourage her with this house
听上去好象你想用这栋房♥子激励她
as long as it doesn't interfere with your life.
只要不影响你生活
Carmela and me we
CARMELA和我 我们
we came to an understanding
我们互相理解
when we reconciled
我们和好时
I would financially back her spec house
我会把投机房♥屋还给她
and she would have more of a don't-ask-don't-tell policy
她一定会采取更多“少管闲事”的政策
towards my work
针对我
and my recreational life outside of the home.
还有我的娱乐
But you tell me there hasn't been
但你跟我说
much recreating since the shooting.
自从枪击事件后你就很少有娱乐生活
No and that's okay.
不是的 不过那也没关系
Fucking Janice came to visit me at work.
JANICE那个女人会在我工作时看我
That doesn't happen often.
那可不是经常性的
Well she shops for meat there.
呃 她在那儿买♥♥肉
We get it free.
我们不用付钱
And by the way again if you ever need a roast
顺便再提一句 如果你需要任何烤肉
or any specialty kind of cut
或者特别种类的切肉
please just ask.
尽管开口
My dad used to drop us off there
我爸经常在那儿让我们下车
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表