剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
God bless you, Tony. I don't know what else to do.
Tony 我真的不知道该怎么办了
Well, I do.
我有办法
There's this camp in ldaho and they handle kids like him.
有个在爱达荷州的训练营 专门改造他那样的孩子
Idaho?
爱达荷州?
You know, like tough love? You know?
就好像严师出高徒那样
Saw it on TV,
我在电视上看过
and honestly, I was moved to tears by some of the success stories.
坦白说 有些真实的故事让我掉眼泪
It's a camp? A school camp.
是个训练营? 学校式的
Tony.
Tony
They allow corporal punishment.
他们允许体训
His guidance counsellor told me about those places,
他的训导主任提过这些地方
and they're in Utah and ldaho
犹他州和爱达荷州都有
because state law allows them to strike the kids.
因为那两个州的法律允许打儿童
That's just for the deterrent factor.
那只是一种威慑
It's 1 8 grand but I'm gonna take care of it for you,
学费要一万八 但我会帮你们出的
so don't worry.
你就别担心了
There's no geographical solution to an emotional problem, Marie.
搬家是不能解决情绪上的问题
Maine, wherever.
无论是缅因州还是其它地方
Marie?
你在吗?
Yeah?
在
I know it's hard,
我知道很难接受
but it's the best thing for him.
但对他来说 这是最好的办法
OK?
就这样办吧?
Thank you, Tony.
谢谢你 Tony
Hey, Tone, isn't that...
看 Tony 他们叫什么来着
What's their names? Used to hang out at the Bing.
经常去我们夜♥总♥会♥混的
Wake up, Vito. What?
Vito 该起床了 搞什么啊
Vito, my name is Steve. I'm here to help you.
Vito 我叫Steve 我是来帮你的
You're gonna come with us now, all right?
你要跟我们走 明白吗?
Come on. What?
起来 什么意思?
Come on.
快走
No, let me go!
不 放开我
Come on. Hey! It's all right.
走 没事的
Let me go! Mom, no! It's gonna be OK.
放手! 妈! 别! 没事的
I'm so sorry, honey.
对不起 乖儿子
Stop. Let me go!
停手 放开我
lt'll be OK.
一切都会好起来的
You have to be strong. You're doing the right thing.
你要坚持住 你做得没错
Who are you? Franny, go back to bed.
你们是什么人 Franny回去睡觉
Mrs Spatafore, he's gonna be fine.
Spatafore太太 他会没事的
Mom! I'm sorry, honey.
妈! 对不起
No! No.
别
Oh, God.
天啊
This one coming down to the buzzer.
终场前的一球投进了
Stackhouse draining a three-pointer as time ran out,
Stackhouse在全场比赛结束前
Ieading Dallas to a 1 09 to 1 08 victory over the visiting San Antonio Spurs.
投中了一个三分球 带领小牛队以一分之微
A sterling effort for sure, but you can 't...
击败了来访的马刺队
So what? We're not speaking now?
我们现在没话可说了?
Listen, come here.
过来听我说
What?
什么事
Sit down.
坐下
Come on.
来
I'm sorry.
对不起
I really am.
我诚心诚意的
You did real good with that house.
那房♥子的买♥♥卖♥♥你做得很好
And I should know. I'm in construction.
我自己也搞建筑 我应该知道
I'm glad to hear you approve.
很高兴听到你的赞扬
I have been losing.
我最近一直在输钱
I'm fucking losing right now.
刚又输了
A real shitty streak.
根本没赢过
So your solution is to risk more and make things even worse?
那你的对策就是加注再赌 然后又继续输
You start chasing it.
你开始追逐那感觉的时候
And every time you get your hands around it
每次你从中得到快乐的时候
you fall further backwards
你就越陷越深
So this is about money? Cos it didn't feel like it.
这是钱的问题了? 好像事实不是那样
Carm, I swear to you, you're not gonna be like Ginny.
Carm 我向你发誓 你的结局不会像Ginny那样
I've been real good about that
我早有安排
and it's not gonna happen to us.
坦白说 我们不会有事的
I hate that you're going around acting all the time like it will.
我讨厌的是你老是说我会不得好死
I worry, Tony. I do.
我很担心 Tony 我真的很担心
You already got shot.
你已经被枪伤过
Now you won't go down and get the paper. Who is out there?
你连保险都不肯买♥♥ 怎么去保障我们?
Come on... What is it?
别老这么想
What are the million other possibilities?
还有其它无数的可能呢?
The FBl waiting to take you away?
FBI随时都会抓你走
You eat and you play,
对不? 而你却照样吃喝玩乐
and you pretend there's not a giant piano hanging by a rope
装作头上没有一台用绳子吊起的钢琴
over the top of your head every minute of every day.
每时每刻都可能掉下来那样子
That's it. I've been thinking about this.
别说了 好吗? 我一直都在想这问题
Now, I survived a fucking gunshot wound.
子弹都打不死我
What are the odds on that?
有多大的可能性?
Terrible.
很罕见
So if you think about it,
那如果你想想更深一层的意义
big-picture-wise, I'm up.
我大难不死
What?
什么?
Way up.
必有后福
That was me, not a fireboat.
刚才是我 不是消防船
10:30.
十点半
10:30. What would you like for breakfast?
十点半了 你想吃什么早餐?
Renata?
Renata?
Renata?
Renata?
Oh, God, no.
天啊
Wait. Wait. Renata.
撑住Renata.
Renata.
Renata.
Renata
Renata
- 911. What is the emergency?
911中心 有什么紧急情况
She was a great girl.
她是个好女孩
Thanks.
谢谢
The best.
万中无一
I…
我
I brought your money.
我带了你的钱来
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表