剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah!
当然!
Keep going!
继续!
Are you sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗?
The incision?
我是说你的手术伤口?
You're listening to the stations
您现在收听到的是
of member-supported New Hampshire Public Radio. We're WEBO Concord 89.1
大众新汉普郡公共电台 我们是WEBO 89.1兆赫
WEBJ Jackson 99.5 F.M.
WEBJ 杰克逊 FM调频99.5兆赫
This is New Hampshire Public Radio
这里是新汉普郡公共电台
news and information for the Granite State.
新汉普郡的新闻和信息中心
It's nice having this again.
终于又能做♥爱♥了 真好
Well it's supposed to be better than "nice."
恩 “真好”这个词还不足以形容
You know what I mean.
你知道我想说什么
After that nightmare God we are blessed Tony.
那场噩梦之后 上帝很眷顾我们了 Tony
Yeah.
是啊
AJ's practicing?
A.J.在练鼓吗?
That's a first.
这才是刚开始呢
I'll let you know.
等会再说
All right. All right thanks man.
好了 好了 谢谢 伙计
Your amigos with the baggy pants
你那些穿松袋裤的朋友
hope you kept 'em away from the silver.
我希望你离他们远点
Oh Jesus they're musicians all right?
噢 上帝啊 他们只是些音乐家 行吗?
They saw an ad for the drums.
他们是看了这鼓的广♥告♥才来的
You're selling your drums?
你要卖♥♥了你的鼓?
I need cash. I don't play 'em anymore.
我需要钱 我再也不玩那鼓了
Those drums were a gift from your father.
这些鼓是你♥爸♥爸送你的礼物啊
Yeah I don't wanna sell 'em.
没错 我不想卖♥♥了那些鼓
And if you guys hadn't made me get such a crappy job
如果不是你们给我找了这份该死的工作
I wouldn't have to. This is our fault?
我就没有必要卖♥♥它 这是我们的错?
I'm wasting my time at Blockbuster.
我在那只是浪费我的时间
Why don't you get off your ass and find another job?
那你为什么不另外重找一个工作?
What about community college? You said you were gonna go back to school.
社区学院怎么样?你说过你想回到学校去的
Okay for the hundredth time:
好吧 这是我第一百次告诉你们了:
I can't register until second semester!
我得等到第二学期才能注册!
Oh! Jesus Christ!
噢! 上帝啊!
I do what you guys want
我都照你们的意思做了
don't I deserve some kind of life?
难道我就不该过些我想过的日子吗?
Please move back! Move back!
请退后 退后!
Jim we need a crew on the roof to ventilate. Let's go!
JIM 我们需要一队人上屋顶进行通风 我们走!
I can't find Gareth. I think he's still in the house.
我找不到GARETH 我想他还在屋里
Son of a bitch. We'll get him.
见鬼 我们会救他出来的
Oh God Gareth!
噢 上帝啊 GARETH!
We'll get him Sarah. We'll get him.
我们会救他出来的 SARAH 我们会的
It'll be all right Sarah. Come on guys go go go!
加油 伙计们 快快快!
Hurry up! Come on.
快点! 加油
Look look! That window!
快看 看!
I got him! Oh oh God!
噢 上帝啊
I got her kid.
我找到她的孩子了
All right whoo!
太好了 呜哦!
You want another one?
还要来一罐吗?
Yeah sure.
是的 当然
So Uncle Jun'
那么 关于JUN叔叔
what are we gonna do about him?
我们打算拿他怎么办?
He's incarcerated for the rest of his unnatural life.
他余生都得被监禁了
So fuck him.
所以让他见鬼去吧
He's a walking corpse.
他现在只是一个活死人
Yeah but Dad what he did to you
没错 但是 爸爸 他对你的所作所为
Certainly nothing for you to worry about.
你一点都不用操心的
"Manager Dale." Welcome to the neighborhood.
DALE经理 欢迎来到本地区
We're from the North Ward Merchants Protective Cooperative.
我们是北部商业保护组织的
I'm kinda busy. You guys looking for a donation?
我现在有点忙 你们两位想我捐赠?
Let him finish. You may have noticed
请听他说完 你也许注意到了
not to denigrate anyone but this is a transitional neighborhood.
我不想毁任何人的清誉 但是这里是个复杂的地区
I mean demographically speaking you still have a lot of marginal types.
我是说 从人口统计学来说 你们有多种的盈利渠道
We merchants have found you really should
我们商业部觉得...
have some round-the-clock security here.
你这儿真的需要24小时全天候的保护
Isn't that what the police are for? They do their best
那不是警♥察♥负责的吗? 他们只能尽量
but they got their hands full.
但是他们抽不出时间来
Your weekly dues to us will give you all the supplemental
每周交给我们一笔费用...
safety net you'll ever need.
我们会给你前所未有的安全保障
I can't authorize anything like that.
这种事情我做不了主啊
It have to go through Corporate in Seattle.
必须经过西雅图的总部批准才行
We merchants prefer to deal on a personal one-on-one basis.
我们商业部更加希望进行一些一对一基础上的私人合作
I don't have any discretionary funds.
我没有可以任意支配的资金啊
It's gotta go through Corporate.
必须经过总部批准才行
How do you think Corporate would feel if for the sake of argument
你认为如果因为这番争论 引来一块砖头砸了你的玻璃...
someone threw a brick through your window?
你的总部会怎么想?
They've got 10 000 stores in North America.
他们在北美开了1万家商店了
I don't think they'd feel anything.
我认为他们会为此大惊小怪
What if God forbid it wasn't just vandalism?
那么如果--上帝宽恕我--这不是恶作剧呢?
What if an employee
如果有员工
even the manager say was assaulted?
甚至是经理被袭击了呢?
Look every last fucking coffee bean
听着 这里每颗该死的咖啡豆在电脑里面都有记录
is in the computer and has to be accounted for.
都得创造它的价值
The numbers don't add up I'll be gone and somebody else will be here.
如果数字不上升 我就得走人 就会有人来取代我的位置
It's over for the little guy.
这个小家伙到此为止吧
Vince good morning. How's your book coming?
VINCE 早上好 你的书怎么样了?
Okay.
还好
You're always welcome to join the other guests for breakfast.
非常欢迎你来和别的客人共进早餐
Thad says if your dishwasher is newer than five years
据说如果你的洗碗机还没用满5年
you don't need to use the pre-rinse cycle.
你就不用彻底清洗你的洗碗机
The fact is I don't recommend it. It can trick the sensors
事实上我并不主张这么做 我会调校下传感器
into thinking that the dishes are cleaner than they really are.
这样它对盘子的鉴别就会更加干净
I gotta go write. Thanks.
我得去写作了 谢谢
Morning.
早上好
Jason Masucci was down in Tampa visiting his mother
JASON MASUCCI去TAMPA城看他的母亲的
thought he saw Vito in a Jenny Craig.
他认为他在一家JENNY CRAIG店里看到了VITO
Turned out to be some other fat piece of shit.
看上去简直是个烂摊子
If that fag ever does come back
如果那个同性恋死不了的话
we should have Carlo do it.
那我们本该让CARLO去做的
Be good with all the crews.
对大家都好
Excuse me? You were all hot to trot.
什么? 难道你们都很忙么?
I got enough complications in my life.
我的生活太复杂了
Feds up my ass.
我烦透了
For business reasons okay
如果为了生意 那还行
but for political correctness?
但是如果是为了纠正政♥治♥呢?
Ooh check it out.
噢 看看那边
I could do that no problem.
我绝对能搞定她的 没问题的
Wait here. I'll get your Viagra.
你在这里等等 我给你拿点伟哥来
Let me tell you something for two months after the shooting
我告诉你们 枪击之后的2个月时间里
as far as snatch was concerned
每天早上我醒来
didn't even have a hard-on when I woke up in the morning.
都从来没有勃起过 哪怕只是一瞬间
Like Sil. Bullet didn't fuck with the plumbing though.
就像白♥痴♥一样 虽然子弹没有伤到输精管吧?
No no thank God.
没 没有 感谢上帝
It's just the effects of the physical trauma.
只是外伤程度罢了
Doc said it was part of the healing process.
医生说这(性♥爱♥)是康复过程的一部分
I must be healed now because I got a baguette
现在肯定痊愈了
in my pants now 24/7.
因为我现在裤子里的 面棍的尺寸可是24/7啊
Affirmation of life.
这是生活的证明
Hey she's coming this way.
嗨 她朝这边过来了
Put money in the meter or something.
把钱收好了
Anthony Soprano.
ANTHONY SOPRANO吗?
Yeah. Julianna Skiff
我是 我是JULIANNA SKIFF
Century 21. You got a minute?
来自21世纪公♥司♥ 你有空么?
Sure.
当然
Cannoli?
来份CANNOLI(奶油甜馅煎饼卷)?
No thank you.
不用了 谢谢
You own the building at 217 Franklin right around the corner
你是那边那个拐角处富兰克林大街217号♥那幢楼的所有人
currently occupied by Caputo Live Poultry.
目前CAPUTO活家禽公♥司♥入驻在里面
I represent the Jamba Juice Company.
我是代表JAMBA果汁公♥司♥来的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表