剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I still wish you'd talked to that guy at the building department,
我还是希望你和那个建筑部的人谈过话了
but oh my God! What a car!
但是天哪 多漂亮的车
Ho, Joe College, where's your mother?
Joe College 你妈妈呢
She went to the outlet stores with Aunt Ro.
她和Ro婶婶去折扣店了
ls that the jacket we got you for Christmas?
这是去年圣诞节送给你的夹克吗
I'm lending it to Matt.
我要把它借给Matt
Hey, how was the interview for the internship?
嗨 实习生的面试怎么样
Got moved to next week.
挪到下星期了
Would you mind keeping me in the loop, though, since it was
你不介意也通知我吧 尽管是我的律师处理的
my lawyer that set it up, huh? Okay.
好的
Matt don't have his own clothes? He's borrowing it for a party.
Matt自己没有衣服吗 他借去在派对上穿
Oh, good. You'll never see it again.
哦 不错 你再也见不到你的衣服了
You have such a low opinion of people.
你对人的看法很悲观
Let me tell you something, A. J.
让我来告诉你吧 A.J.
I don't care how close you are,
我不知道你们关系有多好
in the end, your friends are gonna let you down.
最终你的朋友们会让你失望的
Family. They're the only ones you can depend on.
家族 是你唯一能够依靠的
He was vital, my uncle, alive.
他是很重要的 我的叔叔 很生动
For all his faults, he was sharp in his day.
再怎么样 他在他那个日子里很风光
But now...
但是现在
We stopped at a light yesterday,
我们昨天停在红灯前的时候
and I see this nanny, black girl, pushing a baby carriage.
我看到这个保姆 黑人女孩 推着一辆婴儿车
Coming the other way,
另一个方向
there's another one
有另一个保姆
with this old lady in a wheelchair
推着轮椅中的老太太
staring off into space. The circle of life.
走向人行道
The circle jerk of life. Where's the dignity?
生生不息
lf you're lucky, in the end you can let go of your pride,
尊严呢
let your loved ones care for you.
如果你很幸运 最终你不用再理会你的骄傲
I'd rather they hold a pillow over my face.
你爱的人会关心它
I find it interesting you would say that.
我更希望他们在我脸上蒙个枕头
You tried to smother your mother with a pillow.
你会这样说我觉得很有趣
What? ln the hospital, after her stroke.
你曾经想要用枕头把你妈妈闷死
The fuck I did!
什么 在医院 她中风以后
I grabbed a pillow, but it was...
我是有过
just to keep my hands occupied.
我是拿了个枕头 但那只是…… 让我的手有点事情做
Have you considered getting your uncle some live-in help?
你想过给你的叔叔 找个人一起住以便照顾他吗
We got a girl comes in days, she's from Trinidad.
我们找了个女孩 白天来 她是Trinidad来的
Does he have the means for assisted living?
他有维持生活的来源吗
Did you just say to let your loved ones take care of you?
你不是刚说过让你爱的人来照顾你吗
lf it's feasible. Well, he's my uncle.
如果那是可行的 他是我叔叔
I don't think that's what we're talking about.
我不认为那是我们所讨论的
What are we talking about?
那我们在讨论什么
The fact that you still, after all this time,
经过了这么长时间 你还是不能接受这个事实
cannot accept you had a mother who didn't love you.
你有个不爱你的妈妈
ln pitying your uncle,
通过同情你的叔叔
the man she conspired with,
那个和她在一起的人
you're turning the blame for what she did
你又把为她所做的事情的羞耻转移到自己身上
back on yourself again, after all this time.
在经过了这么长时间以后
What was your mother like?
你妈妈是什么样的人
Did she ever let you down, hurt your feelings?
她曾经让你失望 伤害过你吗
Of course she did. She was controlling
当然她有过 她总是喜欢控制
and manipulative at times.
和操纵别人
She also never tried to kill me. I pushed her over the edge.
不过她也从来没有试过要杀我 是我逼她的
By placing her in a lovely retirement community.
通过把她放在一个舒适的老人社区
It's a nursing home!
那是个疗养院
It's less hurtful to believe that they were right
相信他们有权利毁掉你
to try and destroy you than to accept the fact
比接受她看不起你这个事实
that she didn't value you.
痛苦少得多
Hesh is a personal friend of mine,
Hesh是我的一个密友
and the kid is his son-in-law.
那个孩子是他女婿
Now I know Phil's got a lot on his plate, but come on.
我知道Phil有很多事情要做 但是 拜托
I'll talk to John. I was taking my sister there Saturday anyway.
我要跟John谈谈 不管怎样周六我要带我姐姐去那里
How is Ginny? Carmela says she's got her hands full.
Ginny怎么样了 Carmela说她一直都很忙
The kid has the weight of the world on her.
那个孩子要把她累死了
Ray-Bans.
Ray-Bans
Classic, affordable.
经典 实惠
I just put those on special.
我刚把这个列为特♥价♥了
You got something a little more current?
你有没有更……流行一些的
Like those.
像那些
Armanis. Flexible acetate frames,
Armanis
rimless lenses.
柔韧的醋脂纤维框 无边镜片
You know what? I left my wallet in the car.
跟你说 我把我的钱包忘在车上了
I'll catch you next time.
我下次再来找你
Some people from the lRS came by.
来了一些IRS(国税局)的人
They want to inventory the entire house.
他们想要查封整个房♥子
Maybe I should sell the car,
也许我应该把车卖♥♥掉
at least get some liquidity out of it.
至少让它有点用处
The Maserati?
Maserati
Can't say I disagree.
我很同意
That breaks my fucking heart.
把我的心都他妈的弄碎了
Christopher Moltisanti came over to the house asking about it.
Christopher Moltisanti来家里问起它
He'll pay cash, he said.
他说他会付现金的
There's something else, John,
还有一些事情 John
Phil related.
关于Phil的
The Hairdo, he's in a beef with the Jew.
那个发型男 他把犹太人扁了一顿
What? God damn it, what?
什么 他妈的 什么
The Jew's son-in-law. It got physical.
那个犹太女婿 他们打起来了
Your friend from Jersey got involved, but he can't get Phil to focus.
你Jersey的朋友也牵扯进去了 但是他总是没法和Phil谈
Do I not have enough on my fucking mind?
我需要考虑的还不够多吗
The guy from Jersey asked me to tell you.
从Jersey来的人让我告诉你的
Well, then call Phil and have him fucking handle it!
好吧 那么给Phil打电♥话♥ 让他来处理这件事
Don't yell at my brother, John. He's trying to do right by us.
别对我兄弟嚷嚷 John 他想要帮我们
The pictures from Allegra's shower.
Allegra洗礼时的照片
Noon he said, right?
他说是中午 对吧
Passive-aggressive bullshit.
被动攻击 狗屁
I recognize that in people every time now.
我在每个人身上都能看到这个
There he is.
他来了
Ho, finally.
总算来了
I was starting to grow mushrooms out my ass.
我屁♥股♥上都要长蘑菇了
There's an image.
想象得出
So Gerry filled me in on the way over.
Gerry在路上都告诉我了
This whole thing was a complete misunderstanding.
这件事整个都是个误会
Yeah, this Eli kid, I had any idea he was with you,
是的 这个Eli 如果我知道他和你在一起 我绝对不会这么做
I would have never... He didn't tell you about Hesh?
他没有跟你提起Hesh吗
I asked who he was. He high-handed me. I thought he was a civilian.
我问了他是谁 他很牛
Still, to get dragged by a car?
我以为他是个平民 所以就用车撞他
For the record, though, the car thing was a hit-and-run.
车子的事情是个意外
So what do we do here?
那我们怎么办
What did we say? 25 sounds right.
我们说好是什么来着 25差不多
He's bleeding internally. Pain, suffering--
他在内出血 疼痛 痛苦……
So you tell me. 50?
那你说多少 50
Yeah, fair enough.
好的 很公平
Could we segue now into something more pressing?
那我们继续讨论更重要的事情吧
The floor is yours, Senator.
你说了算 参议员
I spoke to John. The split on the office park is way out of whack.
我对John说了 停车场的事情 情况十分不佳
Same thing as the Esplanade.
广场也一样
Apples and bowling balls, Tony. With fuel costs now--
苹果和保龄球 Tony 还有现在的油价
Like you're not passing that on to the drivers?
你要把这些让司机承担吗
65-35. All right.
65/35
Why you always cave for this prick?
你干嘛总向这个混♥蛋♥低头
I'm not caving. It's a strategy.
我没有低头 这是策略
Johnny's in jail. You keep him happy,
Johny在监狱里 你让他高兴 他就会继续管着Phil
he'll keep a lid on Phil.
Tony2号♥
Tony B, Phil's kid brother,
Phil的小兄弟
the bad taste that left with Phil--
要是给Phil留下坏印象
there are 200 soldiers in his family.
他们家族里有200个人
I'm not scared of them.
我不怕他们
Tony left? Yeah.
Tony走了
I stopped by Stewart's. I got a whole lunch set up.
我路过Stewart家 安排了整个午饭
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表