剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
"Ltaly was relieved today upon learning...
"义大利政♥府♥松了一口气 因为最高法♥院♥
"that the country's high court had ruled that influence peddling is not a crime.
今日裁定 以影响力图利不构成犯罪
"Said Franco Ferrarotti, an Italian sociologist:
义大利社会学家 法兰科·费拉罗提表示
"'Essentially, the judges are saying what everybody believes.'
法官的裁定结果 其实就是人♥民♥的认知
"He was referring to raccomendazione...
他谈到义大利的一种惯例
"the Italian custom of seeking special treatment from people in power.
就是向有权力的人寻求特殊待遇
"'This is our version of the Protestant ethic,' Mr. Ferrarotti said.
费拉罗提先生说 这就是义大利的新教伦理
"The case concerned a clerk of a civil court in Potenza...
本案关系人是一位 波坦察民事法庭的书♥记♥
"who was jailed for promising to speed up someone's trial.
他因答应加速某人的审判而入狱
"Evidence showed that he received 88 pounds of fish...
证据显示他收到88磅的鱼肉
"in return for his assistance."
当作援助的回报"
Hello. Yeah, she's here.
哪位?她在
She's on duty today.
她今天要值勤
The same, undercover.
一样 当卧底
Yeah, let me have her call you back.
我会请她回电给你
Deb, it was your mom.
黛比 你妈来电
You're complaining about your paper on ethnicity.
你说不知道该怎么写 种族特性的报告
Here's some interesting stuff from your own background.
这里就有一篇有趣的文章 而且还是你的出身背景
We're from Potenza? I thought we were Napoli-Daboli or whatever.
我们是从波坦察来的? 我还以为是"拿玻璃弹玻璃"
Neapolitan. But this is about Italy as a whole.
是"拿坡里坦尼" 这篇文章是关于整个义大利
Did the squirrels eat the bread
我放在地上喂鸭的面包
I put out for the ducks, or somebody sweep it up?
是被松鼠吃掉 还是有人扫掉?
I do know that Meadow stepped in some soggy bread with her bare feet.
我只知道梅朵赤脚 踩到一坨湿答答的面包
You should've heard it.
你该听听她踩到 那面包时的声音
What's that?
你在看什么?
This is the New York Times that your friend here has delivered to him at school
为了小安东尼的社会学报告
for his Social Studies requirement,
你朋友每天专程送去学校 给小安东尼的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
then he doesn't read them. I find them piled in his room.
结果他根本不看 全部堆在房♥间
Make a go of it at that new school.
在新学校要加把劲
You got no idea what we did to get you in there.
我们可是费了一番功夫 才把你送进去
There is no reason you shouldn't be able to pass Social Studies.
你社会研究要是不及格 就太说不过去了
You passing Social Studies?
你社会研究到底会不会及格?
You just revealed your own ignorance.
你实在有够无知
It's only been five days. We didn't get grades yet.
我才修了五天 根本还没有成绩
I what? I revealed my own what?
我怎样?有够什么?
Look at that.
你看这个
Now, he's reading.
他终于肯读报纸了
Hey, everybody. Where's Furio?
大家好 浮利欧怎么没来?
How you doing, Ton'?
东尼 早安
A.J., finish getting dressed.
小安东尼 快去穿衣服
You want some coffee? No.
要喝咖啡吗? 不了
Has Furio got that bug again? Tony likes to mix it up, you know.
浮利欧的车子又坏了吗? 东尼喜欢换司机
Different cars.
换不一样的车
What, the Caprice? No, he's turning off.
有人跟踪吗? 不是 他开走了
Take me to my uncle's doctor.
带我到我伯伯的医生那里
Furio called me. He's going to the fucking track today.
浮利欧打电♥话♥给我 他今天又要去跑步吗?
So what about it?
怎么样?
I don't know. I'm driving again, all of a sudden.
我不知道 我突然又变成司机
So what? I gotta explain why I want you with me this week?
我得解释我这礼拜 为什么需要你陪我吗?
God forbid you'd explain. That's right.
上帝不许你解释 没错
Now you're gonna get fresh about it?
所以你不要不耐烦
I'm just saying, I mean, I'm glad to do it.
我的意思是我很乐意
I'm glad you're glad.
我很高兴你很乐意
You know, your father was like a mentor to me.
你父亲是我的良师
Right. A standup.
对 值得尊敬的一个人
You ask anybody. Your old man was a legend.
随便问个人 他们都会说你老爸是传奇人物
He single-handedly hunted down that New England crew.
他独力追捕新英格兰帮
Brought the war home to them up there.
在他们的家乡和他们斗
Another Chevy.
又一架雪佛兰在后面
Nuns.
是修女
Might be undercover Feds, but I doubt it.
可能是卧底联邦探员 不过应该不是
He must be colicky.
他一定是肚子痛
I think he likes your hair better that way.
他比较喜欢你这个发型
Mr. Soprano.
索波诺先生
There she is. You be good now, don't start.
美女来了 你规矩一点 不要开始捣蛋
You get sued for talk like that nowadays.
你该看看我怎样完事
Then cancel my appointment.
这年头说这种话是会被告的
Let me die now. If a man can't voice to a beautiful woman...
我不看医生了 不能对美女诉说心里的情意
the zephyrs that are blowing through his mind...
不如死掉算了
God, listen to him today.
你听到吗?他今天满口胡言乱语
Go in there now, and strip down to your shorts.
进去里面把裤子脱了
You see now? I'm not gonna touch that line.
你知道吗? 我不会说那笑话
Too much class. But as for that lovely laugh line...
太污辱人了 但是看在这美丽的笑纹份上
Come on, handsome, we're busy.
帅哥 别这样 我们很忙
Give me that cheek, right here.
亲一下脸颊
I surrender, do with me what you will. Okay.
我投降了 随便你怎么处置我 好
The doctor will be with you both.
医生同时帮你们看诊
So, what'd you wanna see me about?
你找我有什么事?
My trial starts a week from Tuesday. You'll beat it.
我的案子快要开始审理了 你一定会赢的
Melvoin's good. We have to change our arrangement.
梅文很厉害 我们必须改变分配方式
Which arrangement is that?
你说的是什么分配方式?
These fucking lawyers are taking my internal organs.
这些律师简直就是吸血鬼
$1 million for this trial, Melvoin and Hirshorn are charging.
梅文和贺秀跟我索价一百万 打这场官司
And that was bad enough.
这还不是最糟的
Now they put this Harvard kid on, this lackey.
他们还拉了一个哈佛的小伙子进来
I don't know what the fuck he does.
我根本不知道他要做什么
And then they just decided we needed audibility experts to testify...
他们还说我们需要找辨音专家 来证明
you can't definitively state what people are saying on the government tapes.
没人可以正确分辨 政♥府♥录音带的内容
I could fucking tell them that.
我来说就可以了
Those guys, they got sound graphs and shit.
那些专家 有分♥析♥声音图表之类的东西
$50,000, the cocksuckers are charging.
那些混♥蛋♥开价五万块
Plus the minimization expert, plus the fucking monthly expenses.
加上专家费 还有该死的每月费用
Fucking lexis fees, the Xeroxing.
车子费用、影印费用
An entire Northwest forest must've given its life in Xerox paper...
光是影印就要用掉一整个森林了
for this one fucking trial.
就为了这一场该死的官司
I said to Mel, "Can't we just at one fucking meeting...
我问梅文 "大家不能共看一份文件吗?
"all read from the same sheet of paper,
不可以传阅吗?"
pass it around?" -Our split stays the same.
我们的分配不能变动
You kept me in place as boss to take the heat off you.
你让我继续做老大 只是为了让他们不会追查你
My legal problems have let you go around
我这场官司
like a gabavreche... two fucking years now.
让你这两年来趾高气扬
There you go. Ten points.
你终于说了 百分之十
I got medical bills, too, Anthony.
东尼 我还要付医药费
I got cash flow problems of my own.
我自己也有资金问题
A one-time hit, $50,000, $75,000 to cover the audibility expert.
那一次就好 让我多拿五、七万支付专家费用
I got two kids in private schools. Goddamn it!
我两个小孩都念私立学校 该死!
Get your shy running right. That's what you should be focused on.
你现在应该做的 是整顿一塌糊涂的财务运转
Would you like to try some kielbasa? Kentshire farms.
要不要试试蒜味熏肠? 是肯特郡农场制♥造♥的
Nitratefree.
好 里面不含硝酸秆
I mean, don't get me wrong. I like Versace's dinnerware...
不要误会 我很喜欢凡赛斯的餐具
but stamping your face on every plate... The ego!
但是把自己的脸贴在每一个盘子上 实在太自大了
Look who's here.
看是谁来了
My God, what are you doing home?
你现在回家做什么?
I got to get this out to my car. Is that for us?
我得把这些东西搬下车 是给我们的吗?
You're in a good mood.
看来有人心情不好
Want me to fix you a plate?
要不要给你一些东西吃?
Will you shut that pocket rat up?
能不能让那只狗不要再叫了?
You wanna say hello to Danielle? Not really.
你要跟丹妮儿打招呼吗? 我没空
I should go, anyhow.
反正我得走了
Enjoy your wine. Don't listen to his bullshit.
好好享受这杯酒 不要听他胡言乱语
I got to get up early tomorrow.
我明天早上得早起
No matter how much the john offers you? Pig.
不管给你多少钱? 贱嘴
This is beautiful.
这个行李箱好漂亮
Where'd you get it? You said you were gonna go. Go.
你在哪里买♥♥的? 你说要回家 快走
I got to get some sleep. I should go.
我要睡个觉 我该走了
Froze to death in that mall today. They go crazy with the air-conditioning.
今天在百货公♥司♥快冻死了 冷气开超冷的
So, when am I gonna see you again? I'll call you.
什么时候再约出来? 我再打给你
Okay, sweetie.
好 亲爱的
Some of those bags look like Gucci.
有些提袋好像是Gucci的
Yeah, he gets that stuff all the time. His cousin's a liquidator.
他常常会拿到这些名牌包 他的表亲是清算师
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表