剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
What did the guy say?
这人说什么?
Our friend from the other place, he talked to the guy?
我们外地的朋友 他和这家伙说了?
What's his name, the local guy.
他叫什么? 那个当地人
Yeah yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Hold on.
等等
Yep, I see it. Thank you, Ro.
好 看见了 谢谢你 Ro
Mr. Sacrimoni, I'm Deputy Feathem, U.S. Marshal Service.
Sacrimoni先生 我是Feathem 美国执行官员
This is my partner Deputy Mayweather.
这是我的搭档Mayweather
We're here to escort you to the wedding today.
我们来这儿是护送你去婚礼的
Gentlemen.
先生们
Though ordered by the court, your release is at our discretion.
尽管有法庭命令 对你的保释外出我们仍有顾虑
So based on your behavior or any other mitigating factors,
基于你的行为和其他一些事实
we can elect to bring you back early.
我们可以选择将你早点带回
Patent leather? It's a tuxedo.
Patent Leather? 这是晚礼服
Have you read an issue of "GQ" in the past three or four years?
你在过去的三四年内没读过"GQ"这个词吗?
Allegra Sacrimoni getting married.
Allegra Sacrimoni准备结婚了
Were we not just at her christening?
我们不是刚才还在她的洗礼仪式上吗?
1980-- 50-lb. bundle of joy.
1980年出生 50磅重 非常开心
She'll be a beautiful bride, Tony.
她会是个漂亮的新娘 Tony
All brides are beautiful. Wait till this one gets married.
新娘都是漂亮的
How much are we giving? So I can write it down.
等到她结婚才是最漂亮的
You keep tabs on gifts? How sentimental.
我们送多少? 我得写下来 你把礼金记帐?
That's how it's done, Meadow.
真伤感 我们就得这样 Meadow
So we can know if they stiff us
这样我们可以知道当你结婚时
when your big day comes. Exactly.
他们是否送的合适 没错
All this pressure. I know you'd like to think it's me pressuring you,
真有压力 我知道你认为是我给你压力
but the reality is it's your father keeps this going.
但事实上是你♥爸♥爸给你的压力
Please, like you aren't desperate to have a grandchild.
拜托 好像你有了孙子就不绝望了
Any thoughts on when you and Finn are tying the knot?
有没考虑你和Finn之间的事?
This discussion is over.
讨论结束
Look, sweetie.
瞧 甜心
It's just...
只是
what I been through,
最近我经历的这些事情
it changes the way you think.
让我的想法改变了
Holding my grandkids--
想抱抱我的孙子
your kids--
你的孩子
on my lap...
我抱着
all of a sudden, it's very important to me.
那一课突然对我非常重要
Could I have your name, sir?
你叫什么名字 先生?
Hey, is that the father? Jesus Christ.
这不是孩子父亲吗?
Yeah.
是的
Cell phones, cameras, keys.
手♥机♥ 摄像机 钥匙
All metal objects must be placed in a tray.
所有的金属东西都要拿下
Sir, what is this? Nitroglycerin. What do you think?
先生 这是什么? 硝酸甘油(心脏病的药) 你以为呢?
Cologne. Smell it, you don't believe me.
Cologne香水 闻闻 你不信我 继续
Proceed.
你会以为是本拉♥登♥在这里结婚
You'd think bin Laden was getting married in there.
你注意到没有 他们严密监视着John
You realize they made John pay for all this heightened security
这还是他自己掏腰包的 你开玩笑吧?
out of his own pocket? Are you kidding?
政♥府♥这么做?John买♥♥单? 没错
The government did that? Mmhmm.
你还好吧?
You okay? Yeah,
很热 快好了
it's hot. Almost there.
所有金属东西都要拿下 先生
All metal objects in the tray, sir.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
请举起手
Arms outstretched, please. All right,
好了 请先出去
you'll need to step out and remove your shoes, sir.
脱下鞋子 先生
Oh, come on! It's all right.
得了 好吧
Tony, Tony!
Tony Tony
Daddy! AJ, get him a chair!
爸爸 A.J. 去搬张椅子过来
I should have worn loafers.
我该穿双旧拖鞋
It ain't your fault, T. It's all this bullshit.
这不是你的错 Tony 都是他们的错
It's a steam bath. I'll get a damp paper towel.
天气热的象蒸桑拿 我去拿张湿巾
Sorry.
对不起
Here, Ton', some water.
给Tony喝点水
He just got out of the hospital. Are the shoes really necessary?
他刚出院 一定要脱鞋吗?
Sorry, Miss. Let me do it, don't bend.
对不起 小姐 让我来 别弯腰
All right.
好了
I, Eric, take you, Allegra, to be my wife.
我Eric 愿意娶Allegra 做我的妻子
Allegra. Ain't that a cold medicine?
Allegra? 那不是感冒药吗?
It means happiness in ltalian.
在意大利语中是快乐的意思
What the fuck's that got to do with cold medicine?
那跟感冒药有什么关系?
...forsaking all others so long as you both shall live.
有生之年不离不弃
In sickness and in health,
不论疾病还是健康
forsaking all others as long as we both shall live.
有生之年不离不弃
Allegra, repeat these words.
Allegra 请跟我说
I, Allegra, take you, Eric, to be my husband...
我Allegra愿意嫁Eric做我的丈夫
I, Allegra, take you, Eric, to be my husband...
我Allegra愿意嫁Eric做我的丈夫
To have and to hold in good times and bad,
无论顺境逆境
for richer and for poorer...
贫穷富有
To have and to hold in good times and bad,
无论顺境逆境
for richer and for poorer...
贫穷富有
In sickness and in health,
疾病健康
forsaking all others,
有生之年不离不弃
so long as we both shall live.
无论疾病健康
In sickness and in health, forsaking all others, so long as we both shall live.
有生之年不离不弃
Would you believe this place, the money they've spent?
你相信他们为此花费多少吗?
It's either this or give it to the feds in the asset seizure.
他们不多花点以后就得充公了
Check this out. They got a whole seafood station over there.
看看 他们那里有一整个海鲜工场
You're not hungry, sweetie? I don't eat fish. The toxins.
你不饿吗 甜心? 我不吃鱼 里面有毒素
Pinot grig for the missus.
为女士准备的Pinot葡萄酒
Rum and coke for the kids. Thank you.
为孩子准备的甜酒和可乐 谢谢
And a club soda for the convalescent.
来杯苏打水有助于恢复
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
Salut.
干杯
Hey, there he is.
嗨 你在这儿
Meadow, you look stunning.
Meadow 你看起来好极了
Thank you. And look at this young dentist,
谢谢 看看那个年轻的牙科医生
all handsome in his Calvin Klein.
穿着Calvin Klein的衣服 很帅
Some beautiful grandkids these two will make, huh?
这些可爱的孩子 这对也会结婚的 对吧?
So, Ton', you got a sec?
Tony 占用你一点时间?
Yeah.
好的
Listen, Ton', I don't mean to talk business,
听着 Tony 我不是谈生意
but I had to tell you.
但我得告诉你
I met with that guy Deutsch, the one from the planning commission.
我碰到那个投标委托人
Not only is he in charge of approving bids for all city contracts,
他不仅掌管全城的投标工程合约
he's also a degenerate horse player.
他还赌马
So he'll play ball?
那他赌球吗?
He's fucking Joe DiMaggio.
他该死的就像Joe Dimaggio(美国职业棒球手)
And this is from Weehawken, the strip mall.
这从Weehawken买♥♥的
Enjoy your day.
好好玩
Oh, here he is. Father of the bride.
新娘的父亲在这里
Good to see you. John, she looks so beautiful.
很高兴见到你 John 她看上去很漂亮
It was so moving. Thank you, honey. I appreciate it. All this.
太让人感动了 谢谢你 这一切我很喜欢
Hey, googootz, you wanna be an event planner,
Googootz 你想成大事
you learn from this.
那就从中学学
An event planner? Where do you get this shit?
做大事? 你从哪里听来的这些--
"Stuff" would do nicely, AJ. We're at a wedding.
用"Stuff"就好 A.J. 我们在婚礼上
Good to see you, my friend.
很高兴见到你 我的朋友
You too, John.
我也是 John
It's been a long time. Obviously, I couldn't come visit you in the hospital.
很久不见了 当然 我又不能去医院看你
When I heard what happened, I was devastated.
我知道发生了什么 很震惊
That's life, huh?
这就是生活 不是吗?
So seriously, what's the damages here?
说正经的 到底要花费多少?
What am I in for with Meadow?
我得为Meadow做点什么
Not counting the honeymoon, 425.
蜜月不算在内的话 425
So adjusting for inflation,
那么即使算上通货膨胀的影响
I'm looking at half a rock.
这个数字 我还是有点吃惊
What's it all for, though, Tony, huh? What we put in, the grind.
这一切为了什么 Tony? 我们为此把所以的都投入了
Isn't that for things like this?
不就是为了象这样的事吗?
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表