剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Make a note to call Freddie at DiSorbo's.
写封信去叫在Disorbo那儿的Freddie
He wants to sponsor the cannoli-eating contest
他想举办一次吃奶油煎饼卷比赛
I better see an envelope by tomorrow.
我想最好明天就看到信
Anyway my guy at the weigh station's on board.
总之 在称重站的我的人已经上船了
You know how to get back right? I MapBlasted it.
你知道怎么回来 是吧? 我忘不了
All right see you guys.
很好 回见啊 两位
Look Pittsburgh.
看 是匹兹堡
What the fuck? We're supposed to be headed east.
怎么回事? 我们应该是往东开才对
Are we. 7 miles past Route 62 yet?
我们已经过了62号♥路0.7里了么?
I gotta take a piss.
我要去尿尿
You seeing this?
看到了?
Looks like bikers.
看着像飞车党
Wooden crates.
那些木头箱子
It's good wine.
是上等酒
What the fuck? Who the fuck are you guys?
这搞啥啊? 你们是他妈的啥人?
That's who I am you mangy cocksucker. Take it easy.
看看老子是谁 狗杂碎 嘿 别玩儿真的
On the ground or I'll blow your greasy fucking heads off.
趴地上要不我一枪打爆你们的猪头
You guys cops? How's your incision Lieutenant?
你们是警♥察♥? 你在那个警区 中尉?
10-4. You're fucking with the Vipers here asshole.
10-4. 你♥他♥妈♥可是在 跟老♥江♥湖叫板啊 傻♥逼♥
Ooh really?
哦 是么?
What's that your Girl Scout troop?
你说的那是什么 你的小妞儿巡查队?
Shut up fucking douchebag.
闭嘴 他妈的狗♥杂♥种♥
Let's go.
走 咱们闪人了
Get him! Ow!
抓住他! 啊!
I hit him! I fucking hit him!
我打中了! 我他妈的打中他了!
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Yee-ha!
爽!
That was fucking awesome. Fucking old-school shit.
真够爽的 就象以前当学生那套
Opportunity knocked.
机会自己找上门的
Knocked? Kicked the fucking door in.
找上门? 是撞进门的
Oh fuck!
啊 妈的!
You okay T?
你没事吧 T?
Fucking ankle I guess I sprained it.
该死的脚脖子 我想可能是扭伤了
You smell that? It's fucking autumn.
闻到了么? 秋天的气味
It's like the first fall night
就像你年少时的第一个秋天的晚上
when you're a kid and the air's all crisp
空气都像有碎裂的声音
and you start smelling people's fireplaces.
你就开始闻到了壁炉的味儿
Smells like Halloween.
闻起来像到了万圣节似的
Ha ha!
哈哈哈!
Oh...
看哪...
Chateau Pichon-Longueville 1986.
皮雄·拉朗伯爵夫人酒庄 1986年产
'86--ooh baby.
86年的 好酒啊
Show me the money.
得付我小费啊
What's your corkage fee?
开酒瓶你要多少小费?
How about that prick's face when he saw the gat?
那傻♥逼♥看到枪的表情怎样?
The Grizzly Adams motherfucker?
吓得屁滚尿流的那孬种?
"Whoa take it easy."
"嘿 别玩儿真的啊"
"We're with the Vipers."
"我们可是和这地方江湖老大混的"
How's that wine good?
这酒怎么样 挺好?
It really is I gotta say.
我得说 真是不错
I tell ya though
不过我和你说
when he pulled that trigger
当他扣扳机时
I almost shit myself.
我差点吓得尿出来
Yeah.
没事
I miss it sometimes. I'll be honest.
老实说 有时候我还是想
The wine.
喝酒
You should toast to your wedding at least.
至少你得在婚礼上敬酒
Your kid.
为了孩子
Discipline that's all.
例行公事而已 没别的
Set limits for myself.
真是作茧自缚
On the other side they consider wine food.
另一方面 他们觉得酒很好
Oh yeah?
是么?
Salut. Salut.
干杯 干杯
I'm gonna have to sleep on my back.
我撑的受不了了
What are you doing? Nightcap.
你干吗? 来点儿睡前饮料
There's a Swiss Army in the console.
前座有个开瓶器
When you think of the shit we've been through huh?
想想咱们经历过的那些烂事儿
Shit we've done.
咱们他妈的也挺过去了
Fucking Three Musketeers.
去他妈的三个火枪手
We got a bond.
咱俩的交情可是铁啊
It's very special.
非常特别
You saved my life in a lot of ways.
你用不同的方式 救了我的命
You've been there for me too you know?
你也是一直支持我陪着我
Don't think I don't know that.
别以为 我对此不知
There were times
以前有些时候
it was hard with me and you.
咱们之间难以相处
I didn't understand.
我那时不懂事
You were young.
你那时还年轻
Stubborn.
也顽固
You always had my back though.
即使这样 你也总是罩着我
Like that day when I came to the house.
就像那天 我进屋找你时那样
I gotta talk to you.
我有话和你说
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
出什么事了?
You know I've always been loyal to you T.
你知道我一直对你很忠心 T
What are you trying to tell me Christopher?
你想和我说什么 Christopher?
I can't even say it.
我真说不出口啊
Oh fuck.
妈的
Adriana.
是Adriana
What about her?
她怎么了?
The feds.
警♥察♥找过她……
Jesus-fucking-Christ.
哦 上帝
How long?
多长时间的事了?
How fucking long? A year I don't know.
他妈的有多久了? 一年吧 我不知道
When did you find out?
你什么时候发现的?
She just told me last night.
她昨晚才告诉我
What do they know huh?
他们都知道什么了 啊?
What did she give 'em? I don't know.
她都告诉他们什么了? 我不知道
Might take a lot.
可能知道了不少
Ralphie?
Ralphie?
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh Tony how could you even think that?
Tony 你怎么能这么想?
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Where the fuck is she? Where is she? Please Ton'.
到底在哪儿? 她在哪儿? 求你了 别
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
She's home.
她在家
I can't. I can't do it Ton'.
我不行 我♥干♥不了 Tony
No please don't make me do it.
别 求你了 别让我♥干♥那事儿
I can't do it. I can't do it.
我♥干♥不了 我不行
All right.
没事
I can't.
我不能
All right. I can't do it.
好了 我不能
I'm gonna take care of it.
我会处理这事儿的
All right.
行了
Come on come on.
好了 没事
Now listen to me.
现在听我说
You go upstairs.
你上楼
You go out the back door.
从后门出去
Don't talk to Carmela.
别和Carmela说话
You go someplace have a cup of coffee.
你随便找个什么地方 喝杯咖啡
You wait till I call you.
然后等我给你打电♥话♥
Huh?
知道了?
It's okay. We're gonna take care of it.
没关系 我们一起来处理这事儿
Go ahead.
去吧
I love you man.
我爱你 伙计
I love you too.
我也爱你
I like it. Welcome.
我很喜欢 欢迎
Joan Gillespie Pagano Realty. Kelli Moltisanti.
Joan Gillespie Pagano房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 我是Kelli Moltisanti
We spoke on the phone. My husband Christopher.
我们已经通过电♥话♥了 这是我丈夫Christopher
How do you do? This is what I'm talking about.
你好 这正是我所说的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表