剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
But I have to point out
不过我还是要指出
what you resent Carmela doing for AJ
你恨carmela对a.j.所做的事
protecting him from his father
保护他不受父亲的责难
is the very thing you had often wished
那是件很平常的事 你也曾经期盼过
your mother had done for you.
你的母亲能够这么做
I love this fois gras. I can't get enough.
我爱死这个鹅肝酱了 简直是吃不够
The presentation alone gives you calories but who cares?
它会给你大量的卡路里 不过 管它呢
We should feel guilty? We walked our asses off.
我们该有罪恶感吗? 早就抛到脑后了
Man you know what's strange Ro?
哦 Ro 说来很奇怪
When you go to a place you've never been before it's like...
当你去一个你从未去过的地方 那就好象是....
all the people were imaginary till you got there.
在你真正到达那里之前 你想象着所有的人
It's like until you saw them they never existed
好象 你在看见他们之前 他们从来都不存在
and you never existed to them.
对于他们 你也从未存在过
I don't know maybe you're more a philosophical person than I am.
我不知道 也许你比我更象个哲学家
No no it just made me think that's all.
不 不 只是我这么想想 就那么简单
You know it's the same as when you die
而且 你临死的时候也一样
life goes on without you.
没有你 地球照转
Like it does in Paris when we're not here.
就象我们不在这里 但巴黎还在
Tomorrow we hit the stores.
明天我们去购物
Chloe Dior. A Kelly bag pour moi.
chloe dior kelly的包里塞满moi (都是法国的一些名牌)
Bordeaux is so delicious.
波尔多葡萄酒真太好喝了
When we were in St. Eustache's
当我们在St. Eustache's
I noticed that you lit two candles
我发现你点了两支蜡烛
for Jackie and Jackie Jr. right?
给Jackie和Jackie Jr.的 是不是?
You know we never really talked about that.
你知道 我们从来没认真谈过
About what? About Jackie Jr.
谈什么? 谈Jackie Jr
What's there to talk about?
有什么好谈的?
Madame.
女士们
Oof Madonn'. Pour madame...
哦!
Merci. Oh boy!
谢谢 哦 我的天!
I didn't mean to invade Ro.
我不想侵犯你的隐私 Ro
It's just...I mean we're friends.
只是...我想 我们是朋友
If there was anything you wanted to share...
如果你有什么想分享的话
I mean I cannot...
我是说 我不想...
begin to imagine losing a son.
开始考虑失去我的儿子
Jesus Carm.
天啊 carm
We're on vacation. We're having a beautiful dinner.
我们在度假 我们在享受美味的晚餐
Why would you bring this up?
为什么要提这个?
I didn't mean to upset you Ro.
我不想让你不开心 Ro
I thought because we had this time together...
我只是想 因为我们现在在一起...
It's fucking morbid that's what it is. I'm sorry Ro.
真♥他♥妈♥的讨厌 那就是我想说的 对不起 Ro
He's dead. He's gone.
他死了 他离开我们了
What can I do about it?
我能这么做?
Light a candle.
点支蜡烛
I picture him with his dad
我给他拍照 和他父亲
and with his grandma who he loved
和他最爱的奶奶
and with Jesus.
和主一起
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了?
Why would you bring New Jersey here?
为什么你要重提新泽西的事?
Why can't we just have a good time? You're right I apologize.
我们为什么不能玩得开心点? 你说得没错 我道歉
I'm going out with Michel tonight.
今晚我要和Michel一起出去
Okay.
好的
You know you're welcome to come Carm.
我们希望你一起来 Carm.
I mean that. Thank you but no. You go.
我说真的 谢谢 不用了 你去吧
I want to walk along the Seine one more time.
我想一个人再去塞纳河边走走
We gotta call the exterminator. These are rat turds.
我们得叫人来了 这些是老鼠屎
What time did Patsy and them say?
pasty他们说什么时候了吗?
There they are! The pirates of prosciutt'
他们在这里! 放逐的海盗
the brigands of bracioll'. Hey Dom.
Bracioll'的土匪 嗨 Dom
Game out in Canarsie. I appreciate the rollers you sent.
Canarsie的事已经了结了 我很满意你派来的人
Linguini fra diav' you want to stay?
linguini fra diav 要呆一会吗?
Naw I gotta stop by my daughter's in Metuchen.
不了 我要去看看我女儿 她在Metuchen
Hey... sorry to hear about your boy.
嗨...关于你儿子的事 我很抱歉
Uh-huh.
恩
Terrible thing.
真遗憾
Son 13 daughter nine years old.
儿子13岁 女儿9岁
Syracuse--tanked again.
Syracuse--又打起来了
That pool cue I wonder if it was chalked.
那根可怜的球杆 希望它已经被上过粉了
Very funny Dom. Very cute.
有意思 Dom 真有趣
I don't quite get it but cute.
虽然不知道什么意思 不过 挺有趣
Hey you know the autopsy found a three ball in his side pocket?
嘿 你知道嘛 尸检时在他口袋里 发现了第3个人的东西
You're on a run. They found a hankie
接着说 他们还发现一块沾有carlo口红的手帕
with Carlo's lipstick in his other pocket.
在他的另一个口袋里
I'm just breaking balls.
我就把那东西拿走了
You're right though--shouldn't laugh about a tragedy.
没错 不过你不该笑着谈这件事
That old homo actor--Ramon Navarro?
那个同性恋老家伙 Raymond Navarro?
He had an ivory dildo stuck up his ass when they found him.
当他们发现他的时候他的屁♥眼♥里塞着象牙阳♥具♥
Pretty up on all this shit huh Dom?
妈的对这种事很感兴趣 是吧 dom?
Come to think of it he was from Jersey too.
更有趣的是 他也是来自新泽西的
What'd they find up your mother's cunt? Time to hit the trail for
要是他们发现你妈是婊♥子♥会怎样? 该言归正传了
Metuchen huh what do you say? My mistake.
Metuchen 你说呢? 我的错
Carlo's lipstick was on Vito's cock.
carlo的口红在vito的鸡鸡上
Hit him! Hit that prick!
打他! 操他个鸡♥巴♥!
No Carlo!
不要 Carlo!
Carlo!
Carlo!
Get him off me!
把他弄开!
How's that you fuck?
这个怎么样? 去死吧
Fuck!
该死的!
Call Patsy and them
打电♥话♥给patsy他们
say we had to leave... a pipe broke.
说我们得走了 有根水管爆裂了
We wait till the store closes we get him out.
等到商店关门了 我们再把他弄出去
Cut him up in the work area?
在工作室把他分了?
No more of that.
不能这样干了
Uh DNA.
会查到DNA的
Ditch his car
把他的车处理掉
get some biangaleen.
拿些工具来
Sil!
Sil!
Come on open the door!
快 快点开门!
Shit. Hello anybody in there?
该死! 嘿 有人在吗?
Ton' you don't want to come in here.
Ton 你不会想要进来的
Get back in your car go for a ride. What?
回你的车里去 到处逛逛 什么?
Fat Dom Gamiello came over
胖Dom Gamiello来过
you know just to break balls re Vito
你知道 把Vito的蛋蛋弄碎了
Carlo...
Carlo...
Sil hit him first.
Sil先动手的
Tony let me just...
Tony 就让我...
That's right Ton' you go. You don't know nothin'.
没错 Ton 你该走 你什么都不知道
You were right. They kill a made guy this is what happens.
你是对的 他们杀了一个人 这就是事实
Say hello to Gab. Tell her I hope she's over the flu.
替我问候Gab 告诉她 希望他的感冒已经好了
Goddamn Vito!
该死的Vito!
What's the hardest thing about skateboarding?
玩滑雪板 最难的是什么?
I give up. What's the hardest thing about skateboarding?
我放弃 玩滑雪板 最难的是什么?
Telling your parents you're gay.
告诉你父母 你很快乐(和“同性恋”同音)
Signore. I thought you were going out for dinner.
Signore 我以为你出去吃晚饭
See you in the garage a minute?
跟我到车♥库♥里来
What now? Tomorrow morning 7:00 a.m. You go to this address.
又怎么了? 明天早晨7点 去这个地址
You ask for a Mr. Caravalho.
找一个Caravalho先生
I just got off the phone with him. At 7:00 in the morning?!
我刚和他通过电♥话♥ 早晨7点?!
For what? You're gonna be working construction.
做什么? 你要去一个工地工作
What? Ferrying cement in a wheelbarrow.
什么? 用推车运送水泥
So it's outdoors? Yeah.
那么 是户外作业? 是的
Well it's wintertime. You've got a lot of those hooded sweatshirts
可是 现在是冬天 你有很多带帽子的运动衫
like the mulignans wear that you watch on MTV.
就象是在MTV里看到的 mulignans穿的那种
You can double up. Come on this is bullshit.
你可以穿双层的 得了 这是狗屎
Every penny you make you keep. We won't charge you any rent.
所有你赚的钱都归你自己 我们不会要你什么钱
And believe me the pay is good. It's a union job.
相信我 工资很丰厚 那是个团队工作
I just want to see you do good.
我只想看着你好好的干
You're my son and I love you.
你是我的儿子 我爱你
Look I 'm just gonna have to leave your friend
听着 如果我回学校 我得让你的朋友
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表