剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
and demolished it.
把它压烂了
She would have been dead, Caitlin,
他女儿在车上肯定会死
mangled beyond recognition.
会被撞得面目全非
I told her about the baby seat
我跟她说了婴儿汽车座椅的情况
so she wouldn't feel so rotten.
那她就不会那么难过
He was high as a fucking kite. I didn't tell her that.
他当时兴奋得像只风筝 我没告诉她那事
In retrospect, maybe not the best approach.
对比以前 可能这不是最好的安慰方式
Right. I'm the asshole again.
没错 这次又是我成了坏人
What?
什么意思?
No, go ahead.
别停下来 继续说
It's amazing how things work.
世事真的很奇妙
His mother, my cousin Joanne,
他母亲 我表亲 乔安娜
a lush.
一个酒鬼
Totally abandoned him as a parent,
以前完全不管他死活
but now she's reaping all the sympathy
不过现在她却得到大家的怜悯
and the tears.
和眼泪
How are you doing, Anthony?
那你呢?
There have been some hard moments.
有些难过的时刻
But a weak,
不过为一个软弱无能
lying drug addict who fantasised about my downfall,
整天想着我跨台
who even showed people his filthy thoughts
把自己丑恶的思想
on a movie screen?
放进电影情节里的瘾君子难过?
Let me tell you something. I've seen friends die before.
有些事你不知道 我以前见过朋友死
Accidents,
意外
even murder.
甚至谋杀
My cousin Tony, they shot his face away.
我表弟 托尼 他整块脸都被子弹打烂了
And I was fucking prostate with grief.
我那时候悲痛莫名
But this?
但他?
I see.
我明白了
It occurs to me,
这又让我想起 .
I hand-carried this kid through the worst crisis he ever had.
我帮他熬过他最艰难的时刻
I can't go into particulars,
我不能说得很详细
but wives, girlfriends,
女人 女朋友
they can complicate life in a major way.
她们很容易就能改变你的一生
I don't have to tell you that.
不用我说你也知道
Anyway, huge problem of his own making.
反正那个他自己制♥造♥的大♥麻♥烦
And he cried. He couldn't deal with it.
他没胆量去解决 只会哭
So
所以
I took up the slack. I handled it.
我亲自出马解决了那麻烦
I felt sorry for him.
我为他感到难过
Now he talked gratitude,
现在他用了那电影来感谢我
but guess what pity produces in the recipient.
你的同情换来什么?
They shit on your pity.
他那种人根本不尊重你的同情
That's what broke the camel's back.
那就是我对他死心的原因
How are you handling all this?
你怎么面对这些烦人的事
The worst part, truthfully,
最坏情况是 说真的?
is I gotta sit there
我得乖乖地坐在那里
with people who are hurting bad.
和那些悲伤的人一起
And I gotta have the long face
还得装出愁容满面的样子
and the sighing and the platitudes.
唉声叹气 说那些陈腔滥调
But I don't feel it.
可是我没那些感觉
Then that makes me feel like a hypocrite.
这让我觉得自己是个伪君子
And that makes me mad at them.
让我生他们的气
Hi.
你好
How are you?
你好吗?
Julianna Skiffle,
Julianna skiffle
this is my wife Carmela Soprano.
我太太 卡梅拉 莎帕拉.
Skiff.
是斯卡夫
Yeah, right.
对
Julianna's a real estate agent in the old neighbourhood.
Julianna是旧区的房♥地♥产♥经纪
And you knew Christopher?
你认识Christopher?
I used to buy my meat at Satriale's.
我习惯去Satriale买♥♥肉
I'm a recovering addict.
我是个戒毒者
I owe him a lot. That's nice to hear.
我欠他很多 很体贴的话
Well, what are you gonna do? Nothing you can do.
英年早逝? 无可奈何
That's my point. He was too young.
我也是这么想
He was too young.
对 他太年轻了
Good-looking woman.
很漂亮的女人
They did a beautiful job on him.
他们把妆化得不错
I'm gonna go up.
我要上去瞻仰了
I'll go up later.
我一会再去
Give my seat to someone in the meantime.
我不在时把座位让给人坐
How are you doing?
你撑得住吧?
It's tough. Yeah.
很难受 是啊
He loved you so much.
他那么爱你
Yeah? Well, you know he did.
是吗? 你知道的
I'll go up later.
我一会再上去
There she is. Three to five, seven to nine.
她来了 三点到五点 七点到九点
hy do they call her that?
为什么那样形容她?
She never misses a wake.
她从来不会错过追思的时间
Oh, Lord! Fucking James Brown now.
白头人送黑头人 James brown附体
I'm serious. I can't take it.
说真的 我受不了了
It's all right. We're here for you.
没事 我们在这陪着你
My God. Look at this.
天啊 看看那
Like a movie star. Jackie Kennedy.
电影明星一样 像Jackie kennedy
I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin. Thanks.
很遗憾你的堂兄去世了 谢谢
Me too, bro, me too.
我也是
He was a good guy.
他是个好人
Don't let this linger on your head.
嗨 别老想着这事
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我的意思
You know that night,
出车祸那晚
a tree limb came in through the car window,
一条树支插♥进♥车窗
completely destroyed the baby seat.
把婴儿座位压烂了
Tony.
托尼
You guys are gonna hang in a while, right?
你们没那么快走吧?
We should make an appearance at the other wake.
我们必须去另外一边露一下面
Are we that late?
我们是不是来的那么晚?
Good you came.
很高兴你们能来
He'll appreciate it. Please.
他会很感激的
I gotta get out of here.
我真的要离开这里
保罗. Tone.
Paul
Thanks for coming.
感谢你的到来
We are so sorry for your loss, Paulie.
节哀顺变 Paulie
How you hanging in, Paolucc'?
还撑得住吧?
As well as can be expected.
我也料到有这一天
Must be very hard for you.
你肯定很难过了
I know how close you had become again.
我知道你们重归于好后 关系很好
Yeah.
是啊
Not much of a sendoff here.
没多少人送花来
The room is beautiful, Paulie. Nobody's in it.
灵堂布置很漂亮 可是里面没人
What kind of testament is this
对于一个慷慨大方的女人
to the spirit and generosity of the woman?
这算那门子的葬礼?
We're here for you, Paulie.
我们不是来了 Paulie
You know that.
你明白的
It's a fundamental lack of respect
这根本是不尊重我妈
and I'm never gonna fucking forget it.
我永远不会忘记这一天
People your mother's age, their friends die off.
天啊 Paulie 其它像你妈这年纪的人都死光了
She outlived Sil? Carlo?
什么? 她活得比Sil Carlo他们长?
They're all over there at your nephew's.
他们都在你侄儿那里
Councilman Sirillo was here
市议员Carillo还在这里呆了三分钟
three minutes.
我看着表的
People are coming and if they don't, fuck 'em.
人会来的 他们不会 算了
I got 500 prayer cards.
我还预备了500张祈祷卡
Carm and I are here.
我们夫妻来了
hat the fuck is that? Nothing?
那表示什么? 什么都不是?
No, Tone, of course not.
不 当然不是了
Means the world. OK.
你的到来意味着一切 那好
She suffered too, you know.
她也是受苦而逝的
This isn't the time or the place.
我知道 但现在不是谈这事的时候
You're right.
没错
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表