剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Then the trip's over and she's back and she's one of us.
当旅行结束时后 她又回到了我们中
And she wants her piece.
她只是想得到自己那份财产
Well let me tell you she gets nothing!
不过 让我告诉你 她一个子儿也得不到!
'Cause I got the scars! So it's mine!
因为受到痛苦的人是我!她休想拿到任何东西!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Cooking. How was the call?
烧饭 电♥话♥说什么?
It was nothing. It was a laundromat on Webster.
没什么 是WEBSTER的洗衣店打来的
Thought I'd make a little dinner like we do back home.
只是做点家常小菜
We got pasta badan
我们有意大利面
macaroni and potatoes
通心粉和土豆
real peasant food.
货真价实的农家菜
We got a little salad.
我们有些沙拉
Then pork chops
还有猪排
and vinegar peppers.
醋和胡椒
I fuckin' miss this shit I gotta say.
看来我没口福了
I can see why.
我理解
You gotta wait for that.
你得等那个
What? Nothing.
什么? 没什么
I just realized
我刚意识到
the other night when you cut the power to the church...
那天你切断教堂的电源时...
I was a real dick
我表现得太蠢了
Yeah. But it was only because I was worried you know.
没错 不过那是因为我太着急了
Something could've happened to you.
我怕你出事
That's a nice thing.
那很不错
You don't understand.
你不明白
Vincent...
VINCENT
I love you.
我爱你
I love you "johnnycakes."
我也爱你 JOHNNY CAKES
10:30 gotta be.
10点半
Hour and a half lunch.
还有一个半小时就能吃午饭了
The halfway fuckin' point.
现在活正干到一半
Don't look at your watch. Not yet.
别看表 现在还不行
Save it. Treat yourself.
再等等 别那么心急
10 to 11 :00
10:50
maybe five of.
也许是 10:55
Don't look.
别看表
Think of those sandwiches Jim made.
想想JIM做的三明治
When you've eaten the last bite
等到吃完最后一口
this fuckin' day is halfway gone.
今天就已经过半
11 :30 has to be.
一定到11点半了
Look at the angle of the sun.
看看太阳的位置
Maybe even a quarter to 12:00.
说不定已经11点45了
Okay look.
好吧 看看
Now.
就现在
Fuck me!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Vincent?
VINCENT?
Jiggle the toilet after.
用完厕所冲掉
Vincent!
VINCENT!
Vincent!
VINCENT
Moment of truth?
关键时刻
It's still up to the judge
还是得看法官的判决
but they're gonna recommend 15 years
不过他们建议判处15年有期徒刑
and $4.1 million.
并加以410万元的罚款
You keep the home
你保留房♥子
the 45k in equity from the girls' variable life insurance
4万5千元资产来自与孩子们的人生保险
and Ginny's lRA which is worth about 110 grand.
还有GINNY的养老金大概有11万
And? That's it.
然后呢? 就这样
Or go to trial.
你会被送上法庭
15 fucking years.
15年 真见鬼
You're a young man.
你还年轻
In 15 years you'll be 67.
15年后 你可能67岁了
The golden years.
正是你的黄金年代
Grandkids.
儿孙满堂
Do I have to to do the allocution?
我必须当众说些什么吗?
You know the allocution is always part of it
你知道这是规矩
practically the whole point.
实际上这是最重要的部分
I'll take it.
我接受
That lRA of Ginny's
GINNY的养老金
she worked the tie counter at Wanamaker's.
她在WANAMAKER卖♥♥领带的柜台工作
That's where we met.
我们在那儿遇上的
No Mocha Mix?
没摩卡调和粉么?
I was looking forward to fresh blueberries this morning
今天早上我想找新鲜蓝莓
but Mom hasn't shopped.
可是我妈没去买♥♥
What are you doing hanging around here?
你呆在这儿干什么?
Finn asked me into the city to see a movie
FINN找我进城看电影
but I didn't want to go and I told him he could go
可我不想去 所以我说要是他想看的话
if he wanted to and he went.
就自己去好了
Really? Yeah really.
没开玩笑吧? 恩 是真的
Don't give it to me okay?
别发气在我身了 行吗?
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
It's just...
我只是...
he doesn't fucking get it.
不知道他到底在想什么
I don't even know what he's thinking lately.
我甚至不知道他最近在忙些什么
He spends more time at Jeffrey's apartment than with me.
大多数时间他都跟JEFFREY在一起 而不是跟我
Come on.
别难过
You know who's really good to talk to about stuff?
你知道谁是最好的倾诉者吗?
Your mother.
你母亲
This whole year off together I've seen such a selfish side.
跟他在一起的一年来 我总算看清了他自私的一面
"I'll come back early." He said that. He actually said that.
"我会早点回来的" 他这么说的 他真的这么说的
All right well...
好吧 呃...
maybe he thought you wanted him to go.
也许他误解成你希望他离开
I mean you did say it.
我是说 你的确说过
Yeah or maybe subconsciously he's done.
是吗 要不然他潜意识是这么想的
We sleep together at Jeffrey's apartment
我们在JEFFREY家共度良宵
and Finn sleeps on the floor half the time
大多数时间FINN都睡地板
and I'm right there for him.
我都送上门了
Okay well honey when you're living in sin with some guy
好了好了 亲爱的 当你充满罪恶感地和某人在一起时
you can't expectLiving in what?!
你不该期待-- 充满什么?!
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
You should talk to your mother about this shit!
这码子事儿你该跟你妈说!
Did you go see that guy at the building department yet?
你去公♥寓♥见过那个男的了没?
I was going to go on Friday when the schedules are looser.
我准备礼拜五去 那天比较空
Well don't.
哦 别这样
Fuck!
该死的!
Whoa whoa--whoa whoa whoa!
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇!
Jesus. Are you all right?
老天 你没事吧?
What the fuck are you doing parked out here?
你搞什么?
Excuse me? I'm getting my mail.
对不起 我在收邮件
You're driving like a maniac.
你怎么像疯子一样开车
My God. How come your airbag didn't go off?
老天 你的安全气袋怎么没打开?
Somebody took it out. They sold it.
被人偷了 他们一定是拿去卖♥♥了
Sold it? Who would do such a thing?
卖♥♥了? 谁会干这么缺德的事
Look I'm really sorry. I was in a rush.
瞧 我真的感到很抱歉 可是我还有急事
So you admit it was your fault.
这么说你承认是你的错了
Yeah absolutely.
是是 当然
Let me get the damages here and I'll be on my way.
我看看损坏程度 我还要赶路
Mmm we should file a police report.
恩 我们该去警局
You got a phone? No seriously.
你有电♥话♥么? 老实说 没有
What do you say 500 bucks?
你想怎样 500块够么?
Look I took the worst of it.
你瞧 我已经按最坏情况算了
And then you call your insurance on me? No thank you.
用你的保险来支付给我?不了谢谢
I'm not gonna do that. Six?
我不会那样做的 600块?
Look I don't want an argument here.
听着 我不想跟你争吵
My place is just up the drive there.
我就住在那边
We'll call the police. They'll come right out.
我们叫警♥察♥的话 他们很快就会到的
Turn on your hazards.
把你的危险信♥号♥♥灯亮起来
Let me get my registration.
别忘了给我登记表
Motherfucker!
狗♥日♥的♥!
Fucking cocksucking cunt!
操♥你♥妈♥B的
Fuck!
他妈的!
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表