剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Motherfucker!
去你♥妈♥的♥
I just got rid of the last
我刚处理了上一个
Thank fuckin' Christ
真♥他♥妈♥的感谢上帝
I drove up to Connecticut
我开车到了康涅狄格
Good The rump roast went in down the shore
好的 烤肉会就在海边
So the barbecue over in Sheepshead Bay that still a go?
烧烤会就在羊头湾?
You know I'm not really sure where the big guy left that
你知道 我不太确定那个大个子把东西放在哪了
This way sweetheart There's something I need to get straight between us
这里 亲爱的 我们之间要坦诚相待
Seriously you look beautiful tonight
说真的 你今晚真是美极了
Yeah
是我
It's done Listen
解决了 听
Gee sounds like a real weenie roast
gee 听起来真像小酒会
Hey your friend the Shah was walkin' in when it happened
爆♥炸♥发生时 你朋友Shah正在现场
Him and some skifusa got blown back on their keisters
他和他的小情人搞得很狼狈
and last transfer of the deed to Jamba Juice
最后 此契约转让给Jamba Juice
Thank you Thanks
谢谢 谢谢
I'll meet you out front
我在外面等你
Listen I just wanted to apologize
关于那晚的事
That night
我得向你道歉
it's just I make it a policy not to mix business
我不想将起与生意混为一谈
No apology necessary seriously
大可不必
Good 'cause the truth is I haven't been able to forget about you
但对你 我依然梗梗于怀
and it ain't like I haven't been tryin'
我得做点什么
So you free for dinner? Maybe?
有空一起吃晚饭么?
Thanks but I think I'll pass
谢谢 但我没空
Congratulations on the sale though
但还是要祝贺你买♥♥卖♥♥成功
"Morning Sunshine" Benjamin Moore
早上好 Benjamin Moore
And we can do the borders with the Disney characters
我们可以用迪斯尼的卡♥通♥人物装点墙边
Makes me nervous this stuff
你的举动实在让我很担心
We should wait to decorate till after the baby's born
待宝宝降生 再做装♥修♥ 不好么?
Again with the superstitions?
你又迷信?
Remember the penguin movie how you cried?
还记得那部关于企鹅的电影么? 你哭得那么伤心
You sit on an egg for months
你已怀孕数月
one little thing goes wrong you're left with nothing
一不小心 一切都将付诸流水
Honey I'm not Adrianna
亲爱的 我可不是Adrianna
I'm healthy Our baby's healthy
我和宝宝都很健康
Stop worrying and enjoy this time okay?
不要徒增烦恼 尽情享受此刻
I am Let's just stop countin' the chickens
不要过早乐观
Workin' man get off okay?
孩子上班去了?
He was gone by the time I got up
我起来时 他正要走
Used to be he wasn't home by the time you got up
以前你起床时 他都已走了
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Liz La Cerva tried to commit suicide Pills
Liz La Cerva试图服药自尽
What'd she do that for?
为何?
Apparently she got a letter for Ade from the Salvation Army
她收到了一封来自救世军的信 关于Ade的
Ade's homeless? She made a donation every year
Ade离家出走了? 每年的感恩节
to feed the homeless on Thanksgiving
她都会捐款给无家可归的人
The letter set Liz off evidently
很显然 那封信触到Liz伤心处了
Look I gotta say I commiserate with the woman but
我很同情那女人 但
She thinks her daughter is dead
她一直都以为她女儿不在了
I told you I had another dream about Ade in Paris
我对你说过 我在巴黎时 曾梦到过Ade
A French policeman told me she was dead and I had to tell her
一名法国警♥察♥告诉我她不在了 所以 我不得不告诉她
I know Carm Pepe Le Pew
Carm 我知道
Doesn't change the fact that Adrianna is missing
但Adrianna依然下落不明
It also doesn't change the fact that her mother's a bitter lush
她母亲也戒不掉酗酒的恶习
who can't accept reality What reality?
不能接受事实 什么事实?
That her daughter couldn't stand her so she moved away
女儿无法忍♥受她 所以才离开
That's what you say to me two weeks
那时 我们的女儿搬去加洲
after our own daughter moves away to California
那两周 你反复念叨的就这话
Oh come on will you stop? It's a different situation entirely
拜托 这是两回事
I'm sorry I'm sorry It's just
抱歉 只是
it's just everything all at once
所有的事情都蜂拥而至
What everything?
什么事?
The holidays are coming and my spec house has gone to shit
节日将至 什么都还没准备好
Well AJ's got a job He's doing better
A J 找到了工作 他会越做越好
You raised two gorgeous kids
你养育了两个如此出色的孩子
You got a husband that loves you
你的丈夫深爱着你
You made us a beautiful home
你的家温馨舒适
Doesn't that count for something?
这还不够?
Come on
来
Not exactly a Thanksgiving Day classic here Ed
这并非感恩节的经典场面
The fuck? Come on cut it out
靠 关掉
He's already talkin' like a real construction worker
他的口气愈发像一个建筑工人
Yeah funny See how you like working out in the cold
你去试试看 在凛凛寒风中工作
Go check on the bird
去看看那边
Bring back some onion dip too
拿些洋葱汁来
So how's your bird these days?
你的情人最近如何?
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
你在说什么?
Come on clandestine phone calls
得了 看那些秘密电♥话♥就知道了
I know you got a new goomar
我知道你最近搞了一个
What can I say huh? With a pregnant wife at home
不知如何开口 和怀孕的妻子在家
Your timing is fuckin' priceless
你的时间真宝贵
Playground's closed A man has his needs
总得解决生理需要
Good point When Carmela had her spec house
不错的理由 Carmela装♥修♥房♥子时
I can't tell you how many nights I had to fend for myself
不知多少夜晚 我都是自行解决
while she was out lookin' at bathroom fixtures
她得去考察盥洗器具
So this new one how come you don't bring her around?
为何不带她来?
Honestly I would but
本想带她来的 但是
between us she's black
就跟你们说啊 她是黑人
Oh! You're bangin' a shine?
哦 你和黑人搞上了?
She's hot too Classy
她漂亮又性感
Not that it would matter to Paulie
Paulie未必这么看
I'd still have to listen to all his racial bullshit
又得听他关于种族的长篇大论了
Yeah She would feel it too
没错 她也会察觉的
Hey Uncle Paulie
嘿 Paulie叔叔
The fuck you doin'?
你就做这个?
There's my girl Come here Gimme that cheek
我的女孩 亲一个
I got your check
你的支票
She a doll or what? Blanca
她真是个小可爱 Blanca
Hi I'm Anthony
嗨 我叫Anthony
Yeah I just did your paperwork
我刚做过你的文书工作
You live in Jersey? Hello
你也住在新泽西? 好
My urologist I gotta take this
泌尿科医师打来的
Soprano!
Soprano
I would've cleaned up if you gave me a minute
你要是不那么猴急 我也能清理一下
You started it
还不都是你给勾的
Seriously I'm sorry it's such a pigsty
说真的 不好意思这乱七八糟的
I just work a lot and I'm a pig
工作繁忙 我又懒
Gonna get a tree in here?
要放棵树么?
I come from Hanukkah people but it doesn't do a lot for me
我信犹太教 不过也没什么所谓
So Christmas Eve's just another day to you?
如此说来 圣诞夜对你而言 只是平常的一天?
Actually we usually go to some incredibly shitty movie
在那天 我们通常去看烂片
There's nothin' else to choose from
因为别无选择
Makes me worried about my project
我却对此烦恼不已
You ruined my dress Save it
你把我裙子弄破了 得了
Like Monica Lewinsky
像Monica Lewinsky
Show your friends how hard you made me come
让你朋友都知道我来一趟多不容易
Mmm
哦
What are we doing here huh?
我们究竟在做什么?
I don't know
不知道
Can't stop thinkin' about fucking you all the time
与你做♥爱♥的念头从未停止
How can you even like a person who sleeps with a married guy?
谁会喜欢个跟已婚男人上♥床♥的女人?
Can we not talk about it?
我们能不谈这个么?
I rushed in with her I thought I wanted it
我跟她太草率了 当时觉得那就是我想要的
You do And you're not giving it a chance
为何不给彼此一个机会
You'll see eventually you'll want kids It'll be good
其实 你很想要个孩子 有这想法就很不错
I don't want a family with her
我不想与她携手成家
She's got no idea who I am
她对我一无所知
She "doesn't understand you"?
她不了解你?
As we know Phil asked me to arrange this meeting
Phil家起火后
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表