剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Junior JFK was 40 years ago
junior 我得说
That's all I'll say about that
刺杀事件已是40年的事了
You see that one over there?
看到那边那人了么?
An attorney I'm mounting my case
是个律师 我自己搞定我的案子
Look I should take off
我得走了
You want a snack? A soda?
不吃点什么? 喝杯汽水如何?
What the fuck? You just got here
靠 你不是才来
Happy holidays
节日快乐
Here
给你
One hand washes the other
送给你了
So the husband says "I wasn't talkin' to you "
那丈夫说 我没和你说话
You know her?
你认识她?
Oh that's right you and her
对了 你和她曾
How'd that all go? I had to put her on the shelf
怎么回事? 我没轻举妄动
Yeah she's a friend of Kaisha the black one I was tellin' you about
她是Kaisha朋友 就是我曾对你提起的黑人
She was just now asking what to get Kaisha for her birthday
她在问我要给Kaisha送什么生日礼物
What'd you tell her?
你怎么对她说的?
Luther Vandross a box set
Luther Vandross套箱
Mmm
哦
Mmm
哦
You know what's interesting?
想想真是可笑
Hmm?
怎么?
Us being able to use again
我们又复吸了
but integrating it into our lives
但却已成生活中必不可少的一部分
Yeah
是啊
Work
工作
socialize
社交
but still having a mastery
但我们仍掌控着一切
Not easy But interesting as shit
实属不易 但却很可笑
For one thing we don't use needles
但是 我们没用注射的方式
I should probably tell Tony we're fucking
我该告诉Tony 我们在一起了
What? We're not anymore
什么? 我们没有
He's already hinky
他已起了疑心
He starts pokin' around
四处窥探
finds out we met in AA
发现我们是在戒酒会认识的
he could suspect I'm usin' again
他一定怀疑我又复吸
Hmm
哦
and ruin everything
然后毁掉这一切
There he is NWhere the fuck you been?
你去哪了?
You heard that Phil had surgery now?
Phil动手术了 你不知道?
Turds in the aorta a medical first
动脉瘤 必须动手术
Gotta see my chiropodist
我得去看手足病医生了
T
T
there's something I should tell you
有件事我想告诉你
The real estate agent Yeah?
那个房♥地♥产♥经理人 什么?
I've been bangin' her
我在和她约会
See I knew some shit was goin' on
看 我就知道有事
Why the fuck did you lie to me?
为何对我撒谎?
I wasn't sure how it ended with you two
我不知道你们是如何结束的
till you set me straight
直到你当面问我
Stupid right?
很蠢 是么?
Point is I want everything above boards
我们之间
as always between you and me
一向都开诚布公
I don't give a fuck
我才不在乎
Do what you want with her
你和她之间随便怎样
This is my reward Your reward
这就是报应 报应?
I do not betray my wife
我没对妻子不忠
I go out of my way not to have an affair with this woman
我克制自己不与这女人有染
this very hot
她实在很性感
very beautiful intelligent woman
聪慧又美丽
cause of the way Carmela nursed me and cared for me
Carmela一直守在我身边照顾我
And my fuckin' turkey-neck of a nephew
但我那没用的侄子
winds up with his dick in there
却横插一脚
A guy I gotta see every day
我和他 几乎每天都要见面
This is my reward
这就是报应
Frankly I'm encouraged
坦率地说 我很受鼓舞
With the fuckin' riddles again
又听的人一头雾水
I sat here dreading the end of the story
我一直都忐忑不安
would involve you erupting
怕你会对
in some act of violence towards your nephew
你侄子下毒手
Well Christmas isn't over yet
圣诞节并不意味着结束
You came out of that shooting
你从枪击的阴影中走出来
feeling each day is a "gift "
把每一天都当作恩赐
Well this is a corollary to that
这是必然的
A what?
什么?
You don't have to eat every dish of rigatoni
你不必吃掉每一盘通心粉
You don't have to fuck every female you meet
你不用与每个女人都来一腿
You know what I've been realizing?
我得出的结论是
These women they're all sort of the same
这些女人 都是一个样
dark complexion smart
暗色的皮肤 聪明性感
they smell a little bit of money
闻得出哪怕一丁点钱味
There's you and Gloria
你和Gloria
and this "Ashkenuzi "
还有ashkenuzi
So what's that about?
那是怎么回事?
What do you think it's about?
你以为呢?
Well...ahem
嗯
It's probably the reason I still come here
这就是我一直坚持不懈 来这里的原因
to hang out with you
能与你促膝谈心
'cause nothing really changes with the therapy part
但心理治疗 仍毫无进展
Ton'? That fed's out front Harris
Ton 那个叫arris的条子在前厅
Says he wants you to know he's here having a sandwich
他要告知你 他正在这吃饭
What's the matter? Not enough mayo?
怎么了? 蛋黄酱不够了
Tony how you doing?
Tony 近来如何?
Good so how's the War on Terror?
不错 反恐行动进展如何?
Christmas is always potentially our busy season
每年的圣诞节 我们都很忙
So Phil Leotardo huh? Coronary?
Phil Leotardo得了心脏病?
I swear to God I had nothin' to do with that
我发誓 我与此毫无关系
Just so you know
如你所知
I'm still in touch with some agents who work O C
我与警署的探员仍有联♥系♥
From what they hear you're not very popular in Brooklyn right now
你不再是他们的目标
So what else is new huh?
新目标是谁?
That someone close to you may be in danger
你身边潜藏着危险人物
Really? Anybody specific?
是么? 能说得明确一些么?
All they know is it's under serious discussion at top levels
他们也只是知道 这人很危险
Thanks It's Christmas
谢谢 圣诞节快到了
What? You want me to call a doctor?
什么? 你要我叫医生?
Cramping in my legs? It could be anything
腿部有些不名原因抽搐
Well then what'd you call me for?
那你打电♥话♥给我做什么?
Just to say hi But you're all right?
只是想问个好 你还安然无事 不是么
Yeah I'll see you later
是的 回见
Bring me home a quattro formaggi
给我带份奶酪蕃茄比萨
I don't care what time it is Wake me up
不管多晚 都要叫醒我
All right Mwah
好 亲亲
We were talking about recovery
我们在谈戒毒
and your organized crime thing
还有你的那些有组织犯罪
That I took an oath
我立过誓的
that was a sacred oath
是个神圣的誓
That's not an urban legend? No you burn a saint You draw blood
那不是个城市传奇么 你点燃些 用血画
but technically I shouldn't even be tellin' you this
但我不该对你说这些的
Ooh
哦
The program
经营运作
I could never really get into the "Higher Power" part
我从未涉足高层
Well me neither It's hard
我也是
I mostly think of the group consciousness as a Higher Power
我想 团队精神才代表着更强的力量
I said to myself that that oath would be my Higher Power
对我而言 誓言是更强的力量
That would be my strength
是我的动力
That code...that's a soldier's oath
一个军人的誓言
I could see that But the problem is nobody lives it no more
我了解 但没人在把这当回事了
Not Tony not nobody
Tony 其他人 都不是
They let you down
他们让你大失所望?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表