剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Now you fancy yourself a businessman.
想象自己是个商人
Would you sell now with all that money pouring into New Orleans?
你要现在全部出♥售♥ 然后投资到新奥尔良吗?
John Sacrimoni asked me to.
JOHN SACRIMONI要我这么做
Well we're very different people.
喔 我们还真不是一条道上的
Ahem yeah. Heard about Bobby Bacala?
喂 听说Bobby Bacala了吗?
Yeah my sister called with the breaking news.
恩 我妹妹告诉我这条惊人的新闻了
That fuckin' part of Newark
Newark的那块地
even the cops don't go there no more.
就连条子们也不怎么去了
So you heard everything.
这么说来你全知道了
Doctors said the slug blew bits of sidewalk into the eye there.
医生说子弹是从人行道那边打过来的
Yeah I heard.
恩 我听说了
But they're optimistic. Right doctors.
不过他们还算乐观 没错 医生嘛
It's always good news till it ain't.
到目前为止 这还是条好消息
Speaking of that whatever the fuck happened to you
说到这里
with the prostate?
你的前列腺怎么了?
Well actually T I've been dealing with some shit.
事实上 我出了点小问题
Cancer to tell you the truth.
老实告诉你吧 是癌症
What the fuck Paulie?
到底怎么回事 PAULIE?
It was early. Maybe I caught a break.
是早期 也许注意休息就没事了
Still encapsulated.
肿瘤还很小
I'm taking a course of radiation
我正在进行放射线治疗
to knock the PSA back into the single digits.
通过前列腺特异抗原测试吞噬掉那些病毒
Well are you all right? The hair and shit?
你没事吧 头发怎么样?
Heh knock wood eh?
但愿能一直走好运
I must have done good things in my life.
我一定是上辈子修了什么福
Yeah.
是啊
All right.
好吧
The cancer...
关于我患了癌症这件事
your ears only.
请替我保密
Absolutely.
当然
You hear about Bobby?
听说BOBBY的事了吗?
Yeah. Should've seen him.
恩 我们不该那样粗暴
Put a patch over his eye like Hathaway.
把他打成那样
He was really rattled.
他当时也火了
Still let's face it
尽管如此 我们还是要面对现实
it was kind of stupid to be out there that late.
我们那么晚才离开那儿 这真不是明智之举
Ton' cops don't even go there no more.
TON' 警♥察♥不会再去那儿了
Anyway Bobby's vision's fucked now.
无论如何 BOBBY的美梦都不会实现的
They're hoping the repair will take.
他们还希望有人能去修理
He could be a candidate for a cornea transplant.
他可能做个角膜捐献
He should be a candidate for a brain transplant.
还该做个脑捐献
To his credit
都是他的功劳
all he was thinking about was straightening out for the week.
他在想的 只是怎么把一星期的任务安排妥当
Fuck that "honor and loyalty" shit.
让荣誉和忠诚一边去吧
It was a maneuver Carlo cause he knew it was his own fucking fault.
这只是个花招 CARLO 因为他知道这一切都是他的错
What?
什么?
Don't give me that look.
别用这种眼神看我
Including the wife's lRA
加上他老婆的退休金
and his pension
和他的养老金
we'd go for 240 months.
我们要付出蹲20年监狱的代价
20 years and 90% of his assets?
20年再加上他90%的财产?
Makes trial seem like a risk worth taking.
这让审判看上去更像场冒险了 值得一试
Have you seen the discovery evidence?
你有没有见过所找到的证据?
You came to us.
你来找我们
My client insisted the house is off-limits.
我的当事人坚持他的房♥子禁止进入
He wants his wife provided for.
除非让她老婆得到些好处
So what do you have in mind?
那你有什么主意?
Renee again the shit that has nothing to do with him:
RENEE 这事跟他一点关系也没有:
the house her lRA the Yukon
房♥子 养老金 育空
the deed on the daughter's condo.
女儿的售房♥契约
And 12 years. For a conspiracy to commit murder?
12年? 就因为涉嫌共谋杀人?
Get back to me when you're sober Ron.
RON 你冷静下来后再来找我
It's broken. Wanna switch?
坏了 要我修一下吗?
Oh no no. I'm good.
噢 不用不用 我没事
Carm just called. She's still getting her folks in the car.
CARM 刚打电♥话♥来 她和家人在车里谈话
Where's Barb and Tom?
BARB和TOM在哪里?
I asked them to bring wine.
我让他们带酒来的
We'll see how long that takes.
我倒要看看他们还要多久
Did you take the Vicodin?
你吃了止痛药吗?
Giants huh?
是巨人把你打成这样的 恩?
Fucking blowing 'em out.
他们那些杂碎
As long as they don't beat the spread.
不要再让我看到他们
Where are you going? Out.
你去哪 出去
The Giants are kicking ass here.
这些家伙在这儿很是霸道
I'm going to Eric's to watch the Chargers. What channel's that on?
我要去ERIC家看看充电器 哪个频道
Some people aren't too cheap to buy the satellite package.
有些人不装卫星天线接收器不是因为他们穷
Sit down. This is a Giants house.
坐下 这是巨人的家
I hate the fucking Giants. Ho! What'd we say about that language?
去你的巨人 -噢 我们之前是怎么说这种语言的?
AJ didn't have to come to Sunday dinner.
A.J.都没必要参加礼拜天的晚餐聚会
AJ has a job. Do you wanna go get a job?
A.J.有工作 你也要找分工作吗
Go ahead.
没人会拦你
But first go get your last report card
不过先把你上次的成绩单拿出来
and read it out loud to everybody.
读给每个人听
No? I thought so.
不想? 我想也是
Now go finish your Spanish report before dinner.
晚饭前把你西班牙课的报告写完
Set the table honey.
把桌子摆好 宝贝
My brother-in-law almost got his fucking eye put out.
我妹夫看得眼都红了
Some fucking crackhead animals.
他是个卑鄙的家伙
That is terrible. Yeah it is but...
真是糟糕 事实是这样 但是...
Jesus Christ it's one thing after another with her family.
上帝 她家怎么接连不断地出乱子
You mean the bad luck?
你是说她运气不好?
Or do you feel like somehow they deserve it?
还是觉得他们活该?
I don't know but...
我不清楚 不过...
fucking Janice attracts drama.
JANICE很讨厌
She creams over the misery.
总是幸灾乐祸
Does she remind you of anyone?
她有跟你提起任何人吗?
When we were growing up she had something
我们长大成人时
you know? She...
你知道 她...
she had beautiful hair and she was built and...
她已经是个亭亭玉立的少女了 一头直发披落肩头 ...
Guys her age were always buying me ice cream
男孩子们都争相买♥♥冰淇淋给我吃
giving me baseball cards kissing my ass
给我棒球比赛的门票 拍我马屁
to get in good with her.
为了博取她的好感
Sounds a little like jealousy.
听上去充满醋意
No guy wants his sister to be the town pump.
没人愿意看到妹妹那样
You weren't sexually threatened?
你没被人性骚扰吧?
Oh Jesus Christ will you make up your fucking sick mind?
哦 上帝 你怎么会那样想?
First it's my mother. Now I wanna fuck my sister?
首先是我母亲 现在我又对自己的妹妹打起歪主意了?
It's normal not sick
这很正常 不是乱想
that she functioned as
因为她是让你有欲望的
the focus of your early sexual feelings.
第一个女人
In fact it was probably mutual.
事实上 这事是互相的
Oh Jesus Christ.
噢 上帝
You describe her as "built."
你把她描述为“亭亭玉立”
All those afternoons in your father's office "playing house."
那些下午在你父亲的办公室 在游戏房♥
Whatever your bond
不管你们在一起干什么
what happened between then and now?
你们之间到底发生过什么?
She fought it out with my mother and finally took off
她跟我妈闹翻了 最终决定离开
first minute she could.
这是她第一时间所能想到的
What if you had taken off?
要是你也一起走了会怎么样?
Well that never would have happened
那是不可能的
'cause I wasn't like that. I did what I was told.
因为我不会那样做 我很守规矩
Your father's son.
真是个乖儿子
Yeah that's right.
是啊 一点也没错
And all that went with it.
事情就是这样
That's right. All the success and the money.
没错 这些成功和财富
But beyond that what else did you inherit?
除了这些 你还继承了什么?
I'll tell you what I inherited...
告诉你 我继承了...
my mother.
我母亲
Janice got laid. She took off.
JANICE去了别处旅行
She laughed at all this shit.
她对这一切都嗤之以鼻
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表