剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Imitation's a form of flattery.
模仿我是拍马屁
You think that was flattering? It was OK.
你觉得是拍马屁? 我觉得没关系
He's a tough prick, that Baldwin.
那个萨利是个很强悍的人
What about the girlfriend?
那女朋友呢?
What girlfriend? The cleaver guy.
什么女朋友? 那个碎尸狂魔
The lead character. His entire motive for revenge.
男主角 他全部的复仇动机
I don't know. You lost me, Carm.
你把我搞糊涂了 Carmela
Sally Boy, the boss, he fucked the guy's fiancee
那个老大Sally 上了他的未婚妻
The thing with Adriana?
我和Adriana那事?
I told you it never fucking happened.
我跟你说了根本没那事
Apparently your nephew feels otherwise.
你那侄子可不那么想
Ro pointed it out to me. If she saw it, other people did.
Rosalie告诉我的 她能看出来 其它人也能
It's a movie. It's fictional.
只是部电影 虚构的
It's a revenge fantasy, Tony,
是报仇的幻想 Tony
which ends with the boss's head split open by a meat cleaver.
他脑里的结局就是 老大的头被猪肉刀劈开了
There he is. Good time last night?
来了 昨晚玩得开心吧
Yeah, it was all right. How about you?
还不错 你们呢?
Gab had fucking nightmares.
Gab做了个恶梦
Club soda, hon.
来杯汽水
So what did you think of the movie?
你觉得那部电影怎么样?
Chrissy's the last person I would have confused with Marty,
看之前我跟Marty对Chrissy都挺怀疑的
but I gotta say, it wasn't bad.
现在我得说 不算差
Is he around? Chrissy? Nah.
他还来这吗? Chrissy? 没
He don't come around here no more.
他不再来这里了 你清楚的
That Baldwin was pretty good, huh?
Danny演得不错吧?
He was a mean fuck. I'll give him that.
把演得很卑鄙 我会那样评价
And that girl that played the fiancee, she was hot,
那个饰演未婚妻的女孩 很漂亮
the one he was fucking.
他上的那个
It's weird how it works, the creative process.
构思这部电影过程♥真♥奇妙
I'm watching Edward Scissorhands
我看那部"梦幻剪刀手"的时候
when boom, all of a sudden, it hits me.
突然灵感就来了
What if instead of a pair of scissors, it's a meat cleaver instead?
我在想把剪刀换为猪肉刀会怎么样?
A couple years later, you got a movie.
没过几年你就拍了一部电影
Originally I thought a ball-peen hammer, but a cleaver's better.
原来想用圆头锤 但猪肉刀更好
It's like I'm living somebody else's life.
跟你说 现在我好像在过别人的生活
You're not comfortable with success yet.
你还没习惯成功
I know. It's scary.
我明白 很可怕
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
只有顶着压力 硬着头皮上
Without chemicals, either.
也不用嗑药
So, Kelli, the baby.
那Kelly和孩子
Good, fucking great.
好 太好了
She's a doll. She cries a lot, though.
她人见人爱 经常哭
The baby, not Kelli.
我说孩子 不是Kelly
I hope you're taking the time to reflect on all this.
我希望你花点时间
Savour the good stuff.
去回顾一下这个过程 品味一下个中乐趣
Yeah... No, I am.
是啊 不 我会的
There's my other sober buddy.
那是我另外的一个好朋友
Is that an FBl guy? Your tax dollars at work.
那是FBI的人? 你交的税用都在刀锋上了
Does he follow you around all the time?
他整天都跟着你?
They drop in and out. It's fun.
他们来来去去 很搞笑
Look, seriously, think where you were just three months ago.
说真的 想想三个月前的你
At that meeting you were so fucked up you could barely talk.
你参加戒酒会的时候 整个人都垮了 话都说不了
That woman friend was even worse.
你那个情妇情况更差
I've been trying to do what you said.
我一直照你说的去做
Hold back a little, steer clear of old habits, same people.
低调一点 远离以前的圈子
Must be hard, though, given your lifestyle.
肯定很难 你过去的那种生活方式
They misinterpret I don't wanna hang around so much.
他们误解了我的意思 我不想和他们混那么多
Fucking Paulie especially.
特别是保利
Have you explained how hard it is to be around alcohol?
你有解释过接触那些环境 会对戒酒有影响?
How familiar surroundings set it off? They don't give a fuck.
环境因素有多容易让你再次上瘾? 他们才不在乎
But he's fucking my wife, Carmine. I want him dead,
他在搞我的老婆 Carmine 我要他死
Jimmy says.
Jimmy说
He will be, but not just right now.
他会的 但不是现在
He earns too much.
他太能赚钱了
Eight years later, Jimmy gets a call one day.
八年后 Jimmy有一天接到个电♥话♥
Remember that guy we were talking about who's fucking your wife?
记得我们说过的那个搞你老婆的人吗?
He can go.
现在他可以去死了
The guy wasn't making him money no more.
那人已经赚不了钱了
And that was Carmine Lupertazzi.
那就是Carmine Lupertazzi的风格
Holy fucking shit.
厉害
There you are. We went...
你在这啊 我们去了 .
John, what the hell are you doing?
John 你到底在干嘛
What? You're smoking.
怎么了? 你在吸烟
So? Daddy, you're on oxygen.
又如何? 爸 你还在吸氧啊
Warren, pardon me, I'm sorry.
禾恩 不好意思
Just calm down, all right?
别大惊小怪 好不好?
Calm down? I don't believe you.
大惊小怪? 我才不相信你
What have I got to lose, Gin?
我还怕什么呀
What's the difference?
横竖都是要死的了
You said Dr Feldman doesn't agree with the others.
你告诉我Feldman医生 不同意其它医生的诊断
Yeah, well. Miracles do happen, John.
没错 奇迹会发生的 John
Not to this family.
但不会在这家里
It's that kind of attitude that probably brought this on.
就你这种态度 运气一早就跑了
You're gonna start with that again?
你又想说那事了?
What about all these six-year-olds with leukaemia?
谈谈那些六岁大的白血病小孩怎么样?
What's that from, their negative thinking?
病从哪来的 因为那些消极的思想?
All due respect, he's a great guy, Doc,
恕我直言 Doc是个厉害角色
but boss material?
不过是当老大的材料吗?
whoever winds up in the driver's seat.
关键的是我们以后都一起做买♥♥卖♥♥
Phil, though, I'll never get it.
我真搞不明白Phil
The man was my mentor. It was there for the taking.
他是我的恩师 老大的位置就等他来坐
His heart, Gerry. What was he gonna do?
他的心脏 Gerry 他能怎么样?
That's my point, what you just said.
我的意思和你说的一样
Johnny goes away.It's Phil's turn in the driver's seat
John入狱 该到Phil上了
and his heart gives out.
而他的心却不行
His heart.
他的心
I know. What?
我知道 还有什么?
It's a metaphor. He lost his balls is what I'm saying.
是个隐喻 我的意思是他失去了勇气
Just say it, then. Walt fucking Whitman over here.
那就直说啊 我的书读得不好
Ladies.
女士们
Shall we get some more wine?
我们该多喝点吗?
Is this fucking waiter on sabbatical?
服务员都去偷懒了?
What's the name of that Sangiovese we had at Quattro Gatti?
我们上次在Quattro餐厅喝的葡萄酒是什么牌子?
The night your...
那晚你的 .
Come on.
起来
Let's go.
我们走
Yeah, give me five dimes apiece
给我下圣路易斯 .
on St Louis, Minnesota
明尼苏达 巴尔的摩 .
and Baltimore.
每队各五万
I would have invited you to play, but we already had our fourth.
本来想叫上你一起玩的 但我们人满了
You're not happy.
你不开心啊
Let's order.
点菜吧
What can I get you? Seared ahi, mixed greens
要点什么菜? 金枪鱼刺身 杂菜色拉
and an iced tea, please.
还有冰红茶 谢谢
Philly cheesesteak.
费城牛排
Give me an Arnold Palmer instead of the iced tea.
还是要杯阿诺帕玛 不要冰红茶了
I enjoy those,
我自己很喜欢喝
but it never occurs to me to order one. What the fuck, Carmine?
自己却没想到要点一个 小Carmine 你葫芦里卖♥♥什么药?
This family of yours.
你这个家族
Fucking senile Doc Santoro uses one of my guys as a diversion?
那个老鬼Doc在我的二当家面前杀人?
Sil could have got hurt.
Sil会受伤的
Doc showed a lack of respect.
Doc真的目中无人
This fucking leadership, boy.
这就是老大该做的事
Step up, Carmine
出山吧 小Carmine
Get your hands around this thing. You know you got the support.
管一管这事 你知道你还有威信
You never thought you'd mutter those words.
没想到要跟我说这些话吧?
What do you want me to say?
你想我说什么?
I hear you, Tony, and I'm flattered.
我明白你的意思 Tony
But boss, I don't think so,
但当老大 .我看还是算了
especially now that Doc has cemented his position.
特别是Doc现在人强马壮
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表