剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Actually they call it something else.
事实上 他们有其他的称呼
How's the French fries? Pommes allumettes.
那么法国炸薯条呢? Pommes allumettes
Fuck it. Have you heard from Meadow?
真要命 最近联♥系♥过meadow吗?
More than I thought.
联♥系♥很多
You realize this kid knows how to do absolutely nothing?
你有没有发现 这孩子实际上 什么都不懂?
She was asking if she needed to get the car serviced regularly
她在问 她是否需要经常去保养车子
cause there's no snow out there.
因为外面没有下雪
How's Prince Albert?
我们的albert王子怎么样?
-He'd fit right in over in France.
你在法国这段时间 他会慢慢适应的
None of those dipshits want to work either.
那俩家伙谁都不想工作
I did get him to hose down the trash cans though.
不过 我叫他去冲洗垃圾箱了
That's something.
还真不错
You're probably busy. I'll let you go.
你应该很忙了 饶你一次
I just wanted to say hello. I miss you.
我只是打电♥话♥问候一下 我想你
I miss you too. Be careful eh?
我也想你 小心点 恩?
People are gonna expect a response.
大家都在等着听说法呢
See this is what the fuck I was talking about.
瞧 那就是我所提到的
We hit one of Phil's guys? Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino.
我们打了phil的一个手下? Joe bananas之后是Carlo Gambino
Made guys got killed the war went seven years.
有钱的人被杀 战争持续了7年
How many times do I gotta say this?
我得说多少次?
When guys are on the mattresses they're not out earning.
人们生活富足的时候 就不会想着要出去赚钱
So? What?
所以? 怎么?
All Phil cares about is fucking money.
phil关心的只有他妈的钱
He's got that wire room in Sheepshead Bay right?
他在羊头湾有间交易室 是不是?
Our guys have seen it. Yeah.
我们的人曾经看见过 是的
I live in Las Vegas six months.
我在拉斯维加斯住了半年
My friend has a restaurant. I work there.
我朋友开了家餐馆 我在那儿工作
I like USA And I like France.
我喜欢美国 我喜欢法国
Ro are you coming or what?
Ro 你来不来啊?
Okay you call me yeah? D'accord.
好的 打电♥话♥给我 D'accord
He lives in Belleville.
他住在belleville
They've got a Belleville in France.
法国也有个belleville
You're not really gonna go out with him are you?
你不是真的打算跟他出去吧?
I mean he's like 26 years old. Duh!
他是说 他看上去只有26岁 笨!
God isn't this pretty?
天!这个是不是很漂亮?
"1350 A.D."
公元前1350年
You realize some woman just like us wore this?
有见过象我们这样的女人 佩带这个的嘛?
She was probably married had children.
她肯定是结了婚的 还有孩子
"Gallo Roman baths
"罗马公共浴池遗迹
third century."
公元3世纪"
I wonder what they got up to there huh?
我怀疑 他们怎么上得去 恩?
This city is so old.
这个城市太古老了
You think about all the people who have lived here
想想那些生活在这里的人
generation after generation
世代居住
hundreds and hundreds of years all those lives.
千百年来 繁衍生息
God it's so sad.
天!太糟糕了
I mean it isn't sad I don't know. It just makes you think
我想说 不那么糟糕 我不清楚 只是它让你觉得
just makes you look at yourself differently.
让你从不同的角度看自己 恩
There was this one night in the hospital when it was very touch-and-go with Tony.
有天 在医院里 那天 tony在生死一线间
Mmhmm. He came out of the coma for a minute
他从昏迷中苏醒过来时
and he said "Who am I? Where am I going?"
他说 我是谁 我要去哪里?
At the time I didn't know what he meant.
那时候 我不知道他在说什么
But coming here
但是来到这里
I feel the same way. Isn't that odd?
我却有同样的感觉 很奇怪 是不是?
Let me get a picture.
我来拍张照
Oh honey what?
宝贝 怎么啦?
We worry so much.
我们想太多了
Sometimes it feels like that's all we do
有时候 感觉那是我们该做的
but in the end it just gets washed away.
但最后 所有的一切都消失了
All of it just...just gets washed away.
所有的一切... 都消失得无影无踪
Come here. Oh.
别难过了
I know what the papers are saying
我知道报告里怎么说的
but the police think it might've not have been a gay thing.
但是警方认为可能 那并不是同性恋引发的事件
Marie honey
marie 亲爱的
they pick up strangers in bars and truck stops.
他们把酒吧和车站里的陌生人 作为目标
The way they beat him--oh God his face.
他们殴打他的方式---哦 天哪 他的脸
He didn't even look like a person anymore.
他被打得 甚至都看不出人样了
You can't let your mind dwell on...
别让自己沉浸这些事情里...
Turn that off!
把它关了!
Aunt Cel' hasn't called. Not even to talk to the kids.
cel'阿姨也没打过电♥话♥来 甚至都没和孩子说上一句
How could people be so cruel?
人们怎么可以这么残忍♥?
It is a sin after all Marie.
毕竟那是种罪过 marie
The Church is very clear on that.
教派对于那类事是很严格的
But you're here. You came.
可是你在这里 你来了
Father always says "Hate the sin
神父总是对我们说 要敌视罪行
love the sinner."
但要爱那些罪人
I wish I was dead.
真希望我已经死了
I mean it I wish I was dead!
我说真的 真希望我已经死了
You know what? I'll make the funeral arrangements.
别担心 我来安排丧葬事宜的
You're in no condition. Given the circumstances
你的状况不是太好 如果是这样的话
a small private service just the immediate family.
就弄个简单的告别仪式 只要家庭成员出席就行了
He was a good man wasn't he Phil?
他是个好人 是不是 phil?
He was. I loved him like a brother-in-law.
他是个好人 我象爱自己的兄弟那样爱他
But God moves in strange ways.
但 老天总是不按牌理出牌
Our tailor he's going blind 47 years old.
我们的裁缝师 47岁就失明了
Walk in those shoes.
没想到坏事一件接一件
And I gotta think Marie Vito on some level
不过就我认为 marie 就某种程度而言
maybe it's better for the
vito的离开未尝不是件好事
kids not to have that role model.
对孩子来说 他们少了这么个榜样
So...
这么说...
all the women in your house are gone.
你家的女人都不在了?
How do you feel about Carmela taking a trip without you?
carmela丢下你独自去旅行 你怎么想的?
Do we really have to fucking talk about this?
我们他妈的必须要谈这事吗?
Of course not.
当然不
Before we end is there anything you'd like to discuss?
结束之前 你还有什么想谈的吗?
Okay.
好吧
How about the fact that I hate my son?
我恨我的儿子 这个怎么样?
I come home and he's sitting on the computer
我回到家时 他坐在电脑前
in his fucking underwear.
穿着他那套该死的内衣
Wasting his time in some chitchat room
在聊天室里消磨时间
going back and forth with some other fucking jerkoff
弄着他妈的那个玩意 来回的摇晃
giggling like a little schoolgirl.
象个初中小女生那样傻笑
I want to fucking smash his fucking face in.
我真♥他♥妈♥的想打烂他那张脸
My son.
那就是我儿子
What do you think about that?
你怎么想的?
Anthony I think your anger towards AJ
Anthony 我觉得你对a.j.的怒火
has been building for some time.
由来已久
We have to deal with this.
我们得好好处理
All I know is it's a good thing my father's not alive
我只知道 谢天谢地 我爸爸已经不在世了
because he'd find this fucking hilarious. Find what hilarious?
免得让他看到这个该死的笑话 什么笑话?
The kind of... son I produced.
我怎么会生下这种儿子
You mean because Anthony doesn't conform
你是说 anthony并不是那种
to your father's idea of what a man should be?
你父亲所认为的 男人该有的样子?
His mine or anybody's.
我父亲和我的 甚至是所有人的 他没一个符合
Let me tell you...
我告诉你...
if Carmela let me kick AJ's ass like my father kicked my ass
如果Carmela同意让我象我父亲那样 一脚把A.J.踢出门去
he might have grown up with some balls. Like you.
他会和一帮混球一起长大 象你一样?
Yeah like me.
是啊 象我一样
He might have also grown up
他也可能快乐的成长
taking out his anger
不会抱着敌视父亲的态度
at his father's brutality towards him on others.
如果没有父亲转嫁在他身上的鄙夷
He might have grown up with a desperate need
他也许会更听话
to dominate and control.
更容易相处和掌握
Anthony we've been dancing around this for years
Anthony 这个问题 我们已经讨论很久了
how you live.
你如何生存?
What is it you want from your life?
你想从生活中得到什么?
I couldn't even hit him if I wanted to
即使我想揍他 我也下不了手
he's so fucking little. It's Carmela's side of the family
他简直是太弱小了 那是carmela她家庭的特点
they're small people. Her father--you could
他们都很瘦小 carmela的爸爸 --你可以
knock him over with a fucking feather.
用一根羽毛就把他弄倒
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表