剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I'll be fine.
我没事
I'm so excited. I'm gonna call Ro.
我太高兴了 我去打电♥话♥给Ro
Oh wait wait! Look!
哦 嘿! 嘿! 瞧啊!
Tony? Hey.
tony 嘿
What the fuck?
妈的什么事?
My brother's over there.
我兄弟在那里
What's that supposed to mean? Nothing. He's just there that's all.
你到底想说什么? 就是说他在那里 没什么
You sandbag me I cut your fucking throat open.
再逼我 我他妈的切了你的喉咙
I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do.
对不起 我不知道还能怎么做
I want back in.
我想回来
Can I sit? No you can't sit.
我能坐下吗? 不行
It was complicated. I was working things out.
事情很复杂 我正在努力解决中
I'm sure it gets complicated when you're taking it up your fag ass.
你和那家伙干那勾当的时候 我就知道事情很复杂了
I'm not a fag. I never was.
我不是同性恋 从来都不是
Excuse me? It was the medication I was on.
是吗? 我只是在接受药物治疗
For my blood pressure.
关于血压的
It fucked with my head but I'm over that now.
曾经让我很头疼 但现在我已经全好了
I can probably get a letter from my doctor.
我可以让我的医生出个证明
A note from your doctor saying you don't like to suck cock?
让你医生开个证明 说你没同性恋癖好?
First off
首先
I pay my way back in.
我会为此补偿的
I got 200K that goes directly to you personally.
我会给你个人20万
No one else needs to know.
没有其他人会知道
Long term I know construction's out.
长远来看 我知道组织解散了
Those guys...
那些家伙...
but meth running girls
但是 毒品 女人
a lot more tolerant atmosphere.
这些都是不错的路子
I got contacts in A. C.
我已经和a.c.联♥系♥上了
With your support I could set myself up there.
有了你的帮助 我可以在那儿大干一场了
I'd be close but not too close.
我会尽量做的不那么明显
Ton'!
ton
Please don't turn your back on me.
请别置我于不顾
He was fucking stalking you T.
那家伙他妈的就是在玩你
That's the thing with the gays.
就象在玩那几个男人一样
It's the living in the closet makes them devious.
夹缝里求生存 都会耍点小聪明的
Speaking of crystal meth look at this walyo.
说到crystal meth 瞧这个walyo
Say what you will about Richie Aprile
都知道richie aprile的事吧
but when he found out his son was gay
当他得知自己的儿子是同性恋
he did the right thing. He disowned him.
他作出了正确的选择 跟他断绝了父子关系
I got an AA meeting.
我要去参加戒酒会
Alcoholics-fucking-Anonymous now too...
又来了 该死的戒酒会
Salvatore Lucania must be looking down on all of us with great pride.
salvatore lucania铁定瞧不起我们了
There's gonna be a lot of popular sentiment
一定很得意洋洋 应该还是有其他简单的办法
to get rid of Vito. Phil alone
来除掉vito的 phil一个人
Fuck Phil!
去他的phil!
You know what that's about? He's gotta polish his rep as a tough prick
知道那意味着什么? 他就能名声远扬
so he can make boss. Vito in Atlantic City...
他就能当头了 vito在亚特兰大城...
he's out there. He's not part of us.
他已经退出了 他不再是我们中的一员了
And we get you know a trickle of cash coming in each month.
而我们可以得到的是 每月固定的一些现金
You ready? Oh there's so much going on here
准备好了? 哦 有太多东西要准备了
just the thought of flying the heightened security...
要考虑航♥班♥ 还有空中的安全问题
Come on.
行了
I got something for you for your trip.
为你的旅行买♥♥了点东西
Now this is the real "Louis Vitoon."
这可是真正的LV哦
You had a rough year me in the hospital
今天你不太好过 我在医院
you there around the clock
你在那里忙进忙出
I want you to enjoy yourself.
我希望你能够放松一下
Hmm?
恩?
When you were in that coma I told you I loved you.
你昏迷的时候 我告诉你"我爱你"
Do you remember? No.
还记得吗? 不记得了
I should tell you more often. Well...
早知道就多说几次 行....
nobody's stopping ya.
现在也可以继续说
Okay listen up kids.
好吧 听着 孩子们
Francesca look at me.
francesca 听好了
You can't tell anyone even your friends at school
即使是学校的好朋友 你们不能告诉任何人
that Daddy's home for a little while.
你们的爸爸 现在
Are you gonna have to go back to Afghanistan?
住的地方 你是打算回阿富汗吗?
The CIA doesn't tell you where they'll send you next.
CIA是不会告诉你 他们打算送你去哪儿的
ls it dangerous to be a spy?
做间谍很危险吗?
Not as long as nobody knows who you are.
只要没人知道你是 就行了
I'm what they call "working deep cover."
我现在是"打入敌人内部"的工作
That's why like I said
那就是为什么 我刚才说的
you gotta keep the secret. I won't tell.
你们要保守这个秘密 我不会说的
You better not! I won't!
你最好闭紧嘴! 我不会说的!
I love you guys.
我爱你们
How long till you can move back in with us?
你什么时候才能回来跟我们团聚?
Just until I straighten this shit out with Tony.
等到我和tony把这事了了就行了
It's looking good.
没什么问题
In a few days I'll know.
我会提前知道的
What about counseling for your problem?
你的麻烦 处理得如何了?
Have you talked to Father Macken? Marie
你和macken谈过吗? marie
I thought I made it clear I don't have a problem.
我想我已经说得很明白 我没惹到麻烦
That's over with.
已经结束了
In fact
事实上
I'm seriously thinking we should have another kid.
我正在考虑 我们可以再要一个孩子
Yo Dad check it!
嘿 爸爸 看这儿!
Attaboy V!
好样的 v!
Hello?
喂?
Hi.
嗨!
Fuck you.
去死吧 你
I know look Not a word not a note.
我知道 听着 没留下只字片语
What kind of person are you? I'm sorry.
你到底想干什么? 对不起
You need help. You're seriously fucked-up.
你需要帮助 你的处境真的很糟!
I got kids. I couldn't live without 'em.
我有孩子 我不能没有他们
Bullshit.
废话
It was the fucking life you couldn't live without
他妈的这种生活 你离得了什么?
the gambling the money... who knows what else.
赌博 金钱... 天知道还有什么
You're right. I didn't want to drag you down into this pit I'm in.
你说得没错 我不想你也来趟这混水
Hey fuck that! Everybody else is stupid to you aren't they?
嘿 得了吧! 你把别人都当傻子了吗?
No. You can throw your weight around
没有 你可以为了那件该死的运动衫
down there in fucking Jersey. Everybody kisses your ass.
而减掉你那身肉 大家会对你五体投地的
I miss you. I don't want to know you.
我想你 我可不想认识你
I don't want to hear your voice. Don't ever call me again.
我甚至不想听到你的声音 别再给我打电♥话♥了
Do your bowels just jam up when you fly?
坐飞机时 肠子会挤在一堆吗?
Hey-yyy!
嘿~~~!
Hopalong Che-se-dic'.
最近如何啊?
What do you know? What do you say?
忙什么呢 想什么呢
How you been? Word is you reached out to Tony.
最近还行吗? 听说你离开了tony
I appreciate you coming out to see me. How you doin'?
很高兴你来见我 你过的如何?
Nicole is choking my balls with this child support.
nicole为了孩子的事快烦死我了
I could be looking at six months in County.
我在县里找了6个月
I was wondering if you could float me 20K at two points...
哦! 我想你能否借我2万资♥金♥周♥转♥ 利息2%
but maybe now is not a good time for you.
我知道 也许不是个好时机
No. No I could do that.
不 当然不 可以 没问题
But I'm gonna have to say two and a half.
不过 利息得2.5%
Okay. You know I'm good for it.
没问题 你知道我可以赚到的
Would you stop?
还不打算收手?
Heard on 1010-WINS the tunnel's a parking lot.
听说隧♥道♥的停车场已经有1010的赢利了
I hope you didn't get caught in that.
我希望你没那么做
You said you were gonna take care of that fucking finook.
你说过你会看住那个finook的
Oh for Christ's sake. Fucking Vito again?
天!看在上帝的份上 再去搞vito一次?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了?
He's in town isn't he? I was at Marie's the other night.
他还在这里 是不是? 有天晚上 我去marie家
She played the innocent but I could tell she'd seen him.
她虽然闭口不提 但我知道她见过他
You're fucking "Carnac the Great" now too huh?
你现在是大道理一堆了是不
I gotta tell you Anthony if Vito was here
我告诉你 anthony 如果vito还在这里
and you knew about it... Fuck this.
而你也知道的话... 去你的吧
I love they let you smoke here.
真高兴可以在这儿抽烟
I think I should have slept in a while before hitting the stores.
我真该在逛商店前 再多睡一会
I told you.
早跟你说了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表