剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Tony hey. I tented the bulbs.
TONY 嘿 我修好了灯泡
Oh good.
噢 太好了
I've been meaning to ask you...
我来是想问你...
The Sacrimonis...
有关SACRIMONI...
I've been doin' his yard over there a year and change now...
我在他家干活有一年多了 现在不干了...
And?
然后?
I guess what I'm asking is
我是想问
how much longer do I have to keep doin' this on the arm?
这活我还要继续多久?
Oh so it was okay when we were gettin' you
噢 这么快就忘记
out of your Feech La Manna problem huh?
是谁帮你解决FEECH LA MANNA问题了 恩?
But suddenly... short fuckin' memory?
这还真是... 健忘
I appreciate that Tony. Don't get me wrong but...
那件事我很感激 TONY 请别误解...
You're a selfish prick Sal. You know that?
你这家伙真自私 SAL 你知不知道?
Her husband's in jail. Don't you think this is the time
她丈夫被关起来了 你不认为这时候
when Mrs. Sacrimoni needs you the most?
SACRIMONI夫人非常需要你帮助吗?
The federal prosecutors and myself have been told
我和联邦法♥院♥检查官都被告之
to clear our calendars for the next five months.
把往后5个月的日程安排妥当
So trial is upon us.
我们正在受审
And the feds have reached
联邦调查局
a complete accounting of your worth.
对你的财产有了确凿的估计
"The vintage Wurlitzer"?
"THE VINTAGE WURLITZER"? (著名乐器品牌)
They go through my fuckin' sock drawer?
那帮混♥蛋♥翻了我的内衣柜?
They shot a video the day of your arrest.
他们有盘你被捕当天的录象
They even tracked down the 180 grand
他们甚至还搜到了以你父亲名义
in Boca Raton under your father's name.
藏在BOCA RATON的18万元
They estimate your net worth at $5 million...
他们估计你的净财产有5千万...
While Ginny lives on scraps.
而GINNY却过着潦倒的生活
...between your cash and portfolios
...怀着忠心与背叛
with Fidelity and Vanguard
你在金钱与职务之间徘徊
your 401k and severance parachute from Essany Scaffolding
ESSANY脚手架公♥司♥的401计划和VERANCE降落伞
condo in Deal Beach at 450
在海滩450地址处出♥售♥的大厦
Maserati Ginny's Yukon
马塞拉蒂牌汽车 GINNY的96款YUKON车
and the house and its contents valued at a million two.
房♥子内财物总值达120万
Is this all part of your plan Ron
这就是你的阴谋吗 RON
make me so fuckin' depressed that I hang myself?
在这儿嘲弄我 故意让我难堪
It's my obligation to raise the idea again of cooperating.
重申一下合作只是我的责任
Flip?
哼
Let me explain something to you again Ron
我再说些事 RON
but differently.
不过不相干
Being a rat where I'm comin' from
我是个卑鄙小人 问我从哪里来
that's like asking a person where you're comin' from
就好比问一个人
to become a fuckin' Nazi.
是不是纳粹一样
I don't wanna hear that shit again.
这种话别让我听第二次
Good.
好
Because frankly I don't represent turncoats.
不过老实说 我不是叛徒
Cause it would kill your practice.
那对你可不利
What happened to my stuffed pork loin?
亲爱的发生什么了?
You ever hear of knocking?
不懂进来要敲门吗?
I ordered it special.
我跟别人不一样
You had them send it up to Carmela?
你让他们送给CARMELA?
You get what you pay for.
你得要你想要的了
Hi.
嗨
She's your little twin.
这小家伙真是你的翻版
Bacala's got no fuckin' genes at all.
BACALA一点都没遗传什么
You never miss a chance to shit on him do you?
你一向都这么对他 是不是?
I'm joking come on. She looks like you that's all.
我是开玩笑的 她长得很像你 没别的意思
I don't know why you just can't admit
我不知道为什么你就是不承认
that you blame us that you got shot.
你一直都为自己中弹而怪罪我
Unfortunately I have only myself to blame.
不幸的是 我只埋怨自己
"Unfortunately." Oh.
"不幸的是" 呵呵
So obviously you'd like to blame somebody.
很明显你想找人泄愤
I have only myself to blame.
我只怪自己
You don't blame me for the shooting?
你真不怪我?
Well you fuckin' blame me for something!
一看就知道你一定跟我过不去!
Jan the baby. You know marrying the boss's sister
JAN 孩子在这 你清楚 高攀老板的女儿
usually it's a step up.
当然是想借机发达
But you keep your goddamn foot on our necks.
但你却用卑鄙的手段操纵我们
You punish Bobby because he's my husband.
你折磨BOBBY 因为他是我丈夫
Will you stop huh? To be his age and not to be a captain?
你能不能别说了? 跟他一样大却不能当头儿?
Oh now I see what this little visit's all about.
噢 我终于弄明白你为什么来了
He works so hard for you
他为你做牛做马
and what does he get?
到头来得到了什么?
Merciless ridicule
百般嘲弄
about his weight about his model railroading.
他的影响力 他的思维方式
He's a grown man! Oh but it's okay for Neil Young.
他不是小孩! 噢 对小NEIL来说这事还不严重
He owns Lionel!
他有了LIONEL!
Domenica! Take care of your things.
DOMENICA! 一边玩去
I don't know where it comes from
我真不明白这一切
all your anger your hate for me.
你对我的怒火和憎恨
I'm your sister.
我是你妹妹
I know I'm not perfect.
我知道我有很多缺点
I know I annoy people.
我知道自己有时很恼人
I think about you
我为你着想你
Iying in that hospital bed...
躺在病床上时...
I cried for you.
我曾为你哭泣
I sat with you.
我和你是一条心的
I know it.
我明白
And I appreciated it.
我很感激
But we both know
但我们都清楚
no matter how much help I gave
不管我怎么帮你
you'd still be here fuckin' complainin'.
你还是会到这儿来瞎嚷嚷
Oh my God
老天
there's nothing holding us together but DNA.
除了DNA外我们没什么共同之处了
I'm askin' what else you got besides slot machines?
我想问除了自动贩卖♥♥机你还找到什么
That single-deck blackjack?
一副牌?
Okay thanks.
知道了 谢谢
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
I was... Is this what you're doing all day?
我... 你整天就在忙这个?
I knew there was a reason you wouldn't let me read the galleys of your book.
我知道你不让我读你的书总有原因
I'm doing research.
我在做研究呢
I guess Rocky Marciano was a fan of the greyhounds
我想ROCKY MARCIANO是个灰狗迷
Cause I found a fucking trifecta box ticket in my trash!
因为我在垃圾桶里发现了赌马票
Hold up.
等一下
It's complicated shit.
真♥他♥妈♥烦人
Are you even a sportswriter?
我怀疑你是个体育新闻记者吗?
I mean here we are talking about taking the next step in this relationship.
我是说 我想让这段关系进一步发展下去
I ask you to share my home and you can't even be straight with me.
我邀请你去我家 而你却不能坦诚相待
Fuck this. Nice knowing you Vincent.
见鬼去吧 我算是认识你了 VINCENT
Jimbo come on.
JIMBO 别这样
I'm not a writer okay?
我不是个作家 行了吧?
I'm not from Scottsdale
我不是SCOTTSDALE人
and the car's not my sister's.
这车也不是我的 是我姐姐的
I'm actually from New Jersey
事实上我从新泽西来
I knew it. Some shit went down.
我知道 发生了些事
I had to leave
我必须得走
my home my contracting business...
我的家 我的承包制公♥司♥...
my wife my kids.
我老婆孩子
Are you drunk? It's not even 11:00!
你喝醉了? 还没到11点呢!
You think it's easy?
你认为这容易吗?
I miss home so bad my heart's a fuckin' lump.
我想家想得心都碎了
I'm barely holding together
我还不容易捱过来
stuck in the sticks running out of money
住在乡下 身无分文
and now this?
现在又遇上这种事?
You think I was looking for you?
你认为我在找你?
A wife and kids. Of course.
有家室的人 当然
I've been divorced for a few years.
我离婚好几年了
Where do they think you are?
你认为你处于什么情况?
You can never tell anybody ever.
不准告诉别人 永远
I'm not fuckin' around here.
我可不是胡闹的
I was married too remember?
我也结过婚 不记得了吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表